Jen & Paula Chat

Story Info
A chat about taking a lover with hubby’s approval.
3.2k words
4.25
5.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

English usage, Fanny = pussy = vagina

The phone rang and when I picked it up I didn't need to hear the announcement of who it was. I'd known Jen since we were at school together, through all that growing up angst, all those problems that only teenagers seem to have, our first loves and so on. Jen had been my bride's maid and I hers.

It's fair to say we probably knew each other better than we knew our husbands and certainly better than they knew us. We had told each other nearly everything, blow by blow since our initial gropings with boys, through the loss of our virginities and every encounter since.

After the initial chit chat, Jen eventually got round to the reason for the call.

"How about a pow wow?" I knew when Jen suggested a pow wow, exactly what she meant. Girl talk! No boys allowed.

"Sure," I said, "mine or yours?"

"Dave is out tomorrow all evening, so if you'd care to come round about eight we could have a natter?"

"Suits me fine, see you at eight then."

"Byeee."

I spent most of the next day wondering what could be important enough for a pow wow. They used to contain the intimated details of our latest sexual adventures but, let's face it, the days of romping in the fields with the boy next door were long gone. We were now both well into our forties and pow wows had become something of a rare event. Was Dave having an affair? Unlikely. Was she having an affair? Unlikely again. So it was with some anticipation that I rang her bell at eight sharp.

We kissed cheeks, on the doorstep, in the traditional fashion and I followed her slim figure into the lounge. Jen had looked after herself and was in pretty good shape, tall and leggy with a small bust and an enviably taught bum, if she wasn't my bestie I would hate her! She had let her dark hair lighten over the years and now wore it long and dirty blond. Her rectangular framed glasses gave her a rather headmistressy look.

She pored some wine and we chatted aimlessly through the first glass. The second glass produced the loosening of the tongues that led to the actual pow wow.

"Paula, you know Dave's been going to the doc quite a lot recently."

I had noticed that she seemed to mention it quite frequently and I was now dreading what might come next, but kept quiet.

"Well, he's been having problems in the erection department."

"Most men do, sooner or later Jen, I expect it will sort itself out in time."

"Well, apparently that's not the prognosis, but that's not all. We were having an 'I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours' fantasy session in bed recently. I'll tell you about mine some other time but suffice it to say, it involved the barman at the Serendipity.

"You mucky beast! I take it you mean the tall black chap?"

"Of course! But remember it's only a fantasy exchange. Anyway he told me his and it involved me shagging someone else."

"Fuck, go on."

"That's what I thought but, even though it was only a fantasy exchange, I couldn't help noticing that I was getting a bit turned on. Then he completely blew me away by saying that, since he couldn't get an erection, he was willing to try the fantasies in real life. Sort of I'll play out mine, if you play out yours."

"Double fuck. Shit, that's a giant leap for mankind! How did you feel about that?"

"I can't pretend it didn't send a little erotic shiver through me. Dave and I are pretty devoted to each other. We've been married for more than twenty years and I've honestly not seriously considered shagging anyone else, but when he mentioned it, it set something off inside me. Paula, I was juicing!"

"So what will you do, I mean.....?"

"There's more."

"More!"

"Yes rewind a little! Have you ever overheard another couple at it."

"Certainly, in those cheap hotels we used to use on our walking trips. The walls were so thin you couldn't help but hear. Pretty bloody hot too! It used to get Pete ready for action almost instantly. I expect we set off the couple next door too. But what's that got to do with anything?"

"Hear me out. Have you ever watched or been watched having sex?"

"Only the once, Pete and I were on holiday in France and were feeling really horny one evening. We set to on the lounge floor with the patio doors open and were well into the action, when I became aware of a shape outside. I didn't mention it to Pete and I was on my back with my legs wrapped round him, then the shape moved!

"We were being watched. It was so hot! Pete was doing what Pete does best and, knowing I was getting two men off simultaneously, just put me over the edge. I had a massive orgasm."

"So you didn't find it off putting?"

"Au contraire, but I never told him about it, or how hard it made me cum, but it was really special. Anyway, where's this going?"

"Cuckold!"

"Cuckold?"

"Yes, Dave wants to watch me fuck."

"Oooh, now we are getting kinky!"

"And it's not finished yet!"

"There's more?"

"Yep, he wants me to shag a 'black bull' while he watches."

"Wow. Now we really are getting kinky. How do you feel about that?"

"Honestly?"

"Honestly!"

"At first I was horrified. We watch a bit of porn from time to time and we've watched those homemade videos, where the husband is the camera man for just this scenario. To be honest it always used to turn us on and things got pretty steamy afterwards, but that was before his problem.

"As you know, I've never done a black guy and certainly in those videos they are really well hung. I can't pretend that the thought of playing with a large black cock doesn't excite me. I mean, just imagine, it must really fill you."

The conversation drifted on, mostly on the subject of cocks, size, and fucking in general until it was time for me to go.

Several weeks later

"Pow wow time again." Jen said over the phone, "I've a story to tell and the wine is in the fridge."

Bloody hell! Had she actually done it? No? Maybe she had chickened out and just wanted to share the news. I sat and sipped the Sauvignon blanc waiting for her to start. She was so excited she could hardly wait to tell me, bubbly like a school girl after touching her first cock.

"Well," I said, "what's new?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you!"

"You better fucking tell me, I haven't come over just for a glass of wine. I want all the gory details."

"Well, Dave found this 'Bull', on Tinder, and we had him over to discuss the possibilities. He was a really nice guy, a few years younger than us, hardly on ounce of fat on him and lovely, lovely dark skin. He had made an effort to impress and was wearing a freshly ironed white shirt, cuffs turned up a bit and nicely fitting jeans.

"We had a glass or two of wine. You know, enough to get the ice broken without over doing it. Dave explained the scenario and we found out that he had done this sort of thing before, but only a couple of times.

"He seemed quite comfortable talking about it and what we wanted. In fact he sort of took control. He said that most women found it hard to ask for what they wanted so he had a few questions and all we had to do was say yes or no, so off he went.

"Did I like oral, giving or receiving? Did I like anal? Did I like rough sex? Was Dave going to join in? How did we both feel about him kissing me? Was it to be just a shag or the full boy friend experience? The list just went on and on.

"By the time he'd finished he knew more about my sexual preferences than I did, and it was such an easy way to do it, all we had to do was nod or shake our heads.

"What's more he kept eyeing me up. I was wearing something alluring without being tarty, you know, a bit of window dressing!

"Once we all agreed the game plan, we decided to meet up the following Friday to actually try it. I cannot describe the anticipation, I was flowing. He was such a nice guy and I just couldn't get it into my head that we were going to shag. Not only were we going to shag, but shag in front of my husband. Imagine!

"I spent the next few days in a state of high arousal. Primping and preparing, deciding what to wear. How absurd, I was planning to spend the evening naked! What did the choice of clothes matter? Anyway, could I even go through with it?

"Dave was really supportive, helping me choose my clothes and so on. We eventually went for a sheer white blouse, no bra as my tits don't really need one anyway, and it just adds to the fumble factor. I chose a short dark skirt on top of sexy little white cotton panties and dark hold up stockings.

Dave even trimmed my bush for me! We had such fun, just like before we were married. The big day came and I was in a state. Was I really going to go through with it? I took a long hot bath.

"Dave towelled me down and helped me dress, it was so fucking sexy knowing what was about to happen, if I had the guts to do it. Talk about butterflies!

"Eventually the door bell rang and he arrived, every bit as stunning as I remembered. We went into the lounge for a glass of wine to get things started and eventually it was obvious that it was 'that time'.

"Dave held my hand as he led me into our bedroom, it was so sweet, just like going on a date. He sat down on the chair and MrB and I stood at the end of the bed. We started slowly, just kissing and stroking, he was so gentle and then he, very gently, started to undress me.

"I can't tell you how exciting it is to be undressed by a complete stranger while your husband watches! I confess I got excited: my pulse was racing. Was I really doing this?

"He had lovely soft hands and was so gentle, he undid the buttons on my blouse one by one, then slipped it over my shoulders, clearly enjoying my boobs and then let it fall.

"He stroked them with the palms of his hands and my nipples went hard instantly. That always happens when they are stroked softly. He was the first man, other than Dave and the doctor, to see my boobs in twenty years. I cannot describe the sensation, half naked with a stranger, in front of my husband and with his approval!

"He expertly removed my skirt and left me standing in only my panties and hold ups as he started on his own clothes. He removed his shirt revealing a muscular chest, completely smooth, not a hair in sight.

"This set me off Paula, I have never seen a man with a fully waxed body before: not a hair in sight. I was jelly. Dave just sat there watching as my hands explored his bare chest and reached out for his belt of their own accord. I undid it as best my trembling hands and excitement allowed, lowered his trousers and could hardly wait to see what he had in his pants.

"I pulled them down slowly, savouring the moment. I haven't undressed another man for the same twenty plus years. His pants passed his cock! Jeez Paula, it's true! It was fabulous. Still not a hair in sight and magnificently tumescent. Not erect, but full of promise, but the big surprise was his pendulous balls.

"He pulled me back up, his hands ran down my naked back until his palms met the elastic of my panties. As his hands went inside, I felt a stranger touching my bum for the first time in ages. Now came sensory overload! I felt his warm breath on my belly and then on my fanny as he lowered them to the floor.

"We were both now stark naked, except for my stockings, and he pulled me to his chest. I felt that tumescent cock pressing gently between my legs as he lightly stroked my bum. I couldn't help wondering what it would be like erect. What would it be like to be penetrated by that magnificent hairless cock?

"He glanced over at Dave for approval, saw him nod his assent and we continued. Standing there, his hands wandered all over my body, down over my buttocks and up to my breasts. He certainly knew how to turn a girl on.

"I make no bones about it, by now I was gagging for it. I gently stroked his cock and fondled his hairless balls, which felt amazingly soft, silky even, and his cock responded. If it was impressive tumescent: erect it was stunning. He was clearly as eager as I was and we didn't even do any oral. There was no need!

"He reached for a condom when Dave spoke for the first time. 'You won't be needing that.' He intoned slowly. What was going on? Did Dave want me to fuck him bareback? Surely not? Way too dangerous.

" 'Dave!!' I almost screamed, starring him in the eyes. 'Trust me,' he said in his most reassuring voice, so I did. Did I want to fuck bareback? You bet I did! Never underestimate the power of lust! I wasn't thinking clearly, I just wanted him deep inside me. I desperately wanted to feel that impressive cock slide in to me, to feel its warmth and, yes finally, to feel him cum.

"I haven't felt that horny in years. He laid me on my back and his cock found its own way to my fanny. It rested on my outer lips for a few seconds and I sensed its warmth as it throbbed on my clit. I was now flowing as I watched and felt him slowly, oh so slowly, part my lips and penetrate me.

"Then he started to fuck. This magnificent, hairless, man thrusted his impressive cock in and out of me. The feelings were incredible and to see the contrast between the colour of his cock and the pink flesh of my fanny welcoming it, added a whole new dimension. I looked at Dave, smiled and mouthed 'Thank you.' And he smiled back.

"My legs involuntarily locked around his waist as I clasped his tight little bum with both hands and pushed him deeper into me. It didn't take me long! Sparks flew and I came pretty noisily, but he wasn't finished.

"Somehow he twisted us so that I was riding him cowgirl. The depth! That cock went places I didn't know existed. The sensations! And the thought that Dave had a grand stand view of my bum and this black cock sliding in and out of me turned me on even more. I now controlled the speed and depth of the strokes.

"I banished all thoughts of danger from my mind, lust had taken its hold. I just wanted to fuck him no matter what. I so love doing that grinding stroke, when riding cowgirl, you know, the one where you rock your pelvis and clit hard against the base of his cock. It usually gets me off pretty quickly!

"I couldn't help myself, as I rocked I held my hair up over my head, to make my tits stick out. He took the hint and started stroking gently with the palms of his hands, then I sensed his muscles tightening. I knew this sign!

"I have to tell you that I don't remember having been this turned on. A strong, thick, erect cock, deep in my little pink pussy. I'm calling the shots. He's about to cum. Who knows who he has been fucking? I'm on the edge of the menopause, but I could still get pregnant. I don't take precautions since Dave had his problem. This is just fucking insane! These thoughts race through my mind but I need to cum, and when I need to cum that badly nothing else matters, besides I do trust Dave: totally.

"I rode on, literally trying to fuck him senseless. I rocked harder and harder as he stroked my nipples, I felt his cock swell and the rhythmic pulsations as he came. I think I yelled, jolts flew from my clit to my nipples and back as he filled me, and I mean filled..

"I felt each powerful spurt. Like one of those really special shags. I collapsed on top of him and felt his cum start to seep out of me right in front of Dave's eyes."

"But what about the consequences? What about the danger? What about getting pregnant? How did you rationalise these problems?" She had a point.

"When I came to my senses and his cock shrank out of me, I asked myself the same questions. Fuck! I could now have HIV. I could even be pregnant with a child of obviously dubious fatherhood. Somehow, I just knew that Dave would never have let either of those things happen. I immediately started to express my concerns."

" 'Do you trust me' said Dave.' 'Of course,' I replied. 'Well, I insisted he had a test before the date. And I know that he has had a vasectomy. So, you see, I never lead you into any danger. It was all set up!'

" 'You cunning bastard!' I screamed. But he just laughed. He knew that my lust would take over and that I would agree. 'I knew you would get much more excited with the uncertainty!' With that I pushed him onto the bed and tore his clothes off.

"He may not get erections any more but he still enjoys a slow blow job. I gently pulled the foreskin over the head of his flaccid cock and sucked him deeply into my mouth. I was still pretty turned on and, though I say it myself, did a pretty fucking sexy blow job. I kept going 'til he came and fuck did he cum, erection or no erection. I don't know if it was my imagination or not but it tasted wonderful, slightly sweeter than usual and less salty, just great."

"Bloody hell Jen, I'm off home! Watch out Pete because your wife is on her way and she's as horny as fuck!"

As always I love to hear from my readers. Comments good bad or indifferent are most welcome. All feedback is highly motivating.