Jen Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's grooming device quietly hummed, his fingers touching Jen's softest flesh ever so near her pussy, guiding the groomer, finding spots Jen had missed. She spread her legs even wider, inviting his touch, her stomach pulling in as her breath tightened. Mike saw her breasts heave, her body subtly moving, not quite writhing, but similar. "Too ticklish?" he asked, still touching and trimming.

"No. It's different than tickles," Jen said, her voice already a breathless sigh. "It's better. Is that okay?"

"Jen, this part of you is designed to be sensitive. If it didn't feel good there'd be something wrong with you."

"Nothing wrong with me then," she said, the words floating out on a breathy sigh again as she luxuriated in the pleasure of his touch, her stomach tightening and moving in all kinds of subtle ways.

Mike's powerful desire to devour Jen's pussy with his mouth was difficult to keep under control, his own breathing heating up almost as much as Jen's was. Jen could hear it, Mike's breathing, and her body responded to it, beginning a gentle thrusting of her pussy against his hand and the humming groomer, her back arching her lace adorned breasts a bit higher.

A true and resonant moan finally escaped her mouth when she felt the exquisite pressure of Mike's thumb right in close on the side of her pussy, his goal being to opening it some more so he could clean up a few errant soft hairs right at the edges of its ultra tender lips. "Sorry," she breathlessly said, a quick blush heating her face, embarrassed that she'd allowed herself to moan in such a blatantly sexy way.

"Jen, you sound beautiful. You don't need to hold it all in. Relax and...enjoy it if you want to."

Mike and Jen both got goosebumpy upon the words being said, the first out in the open acknowledgment that this could be a pleasureful undertaking and not just a purely practical one.

Jen lifted her head, looking at Mike there between her wide-spread thighs. "You don't mind?"

"Jen, why would I mind? This is...awesome."

She lowered her head again, relaxed, looking at the ceiling. "I was trying to pretend you were...like my gynecologist. But you're not. I don't want you to be."

"I'm just Mike. Is your gynecologist a man?"

"No, a woman. She just checks me and...she put me on birth control. She said a college girl needs to be on it. I told her it was wishful thinking."

Mike smiled. "What did she say?"

Jen lifted her head again, looking Mike in the eyes. "She said it's best to be safe, and that...sex is nothing to be worried about."

"That's good advice. Everyone is allowed to be worried or not worried. And you always get to say no, you know that, right? That's the important part for you to always remember. You should try and get used to being in control."

Jen's neck was straining, so she propped herself on her elbows, still looking Mike in the eyes, a sly smile brightening her face. "Is that a hint?"

Mike smiled. "Let's get this shaved first, while my hands are still sort of steady."

Jen nodded, blushing. The way Mike worded things making her wonder how far this fun night would go.

"I have to...trim some more, farther down," he said. "Can you grab your knees and...sort of pull your legs toward you?"

Jen knew what he meant, her blush reaching maximum heat and redness at the thought of fulfilling his request. She lowered her head and shoulders down flat again, looking at the ceiling, her excited eyes and interesting little smile visible to Mike as she pulled her knees up very near to her shoulders, her pussy spread so wide he could see its obvious wetness. Her ass was spread nearly as wide, Mike getting a clear view of the puckered perfection of her tiny little asshole, not to mention the soft hairiness that needed to be dealt with in that way down area.

Jen heard the groomer start humming, felt Mike's hand all down in there where every tiny touch was electrifying, and her breath left her again, the softly moaning sound of it giving Mike goosebumps.

After a minute of using the groomer there, Mike asked, "Want to stay like this? Are you comfortable?"

"Very."

"This might be cold. It's the shaving gel."

"Yes," Jen said, simply.

"It says it's for sensitive skin," Mike said, "so it should be good...down here."

"Yup." Jen already felt warm and tingly there, in the entirety of her spread wide area, the fresh feeling of open air on her ass and pussy being especially noticeable to her. She heard Mike dispensing some gel on his hands, knew he was lathering it up, her thrilled mind readying for his touch. "Oh my God," she whispered when she felt it, the cool slippery feel of this new and gentle massage taking her breath away. "Ohhhhhh," she sighed, then a deep breath floated from her open mouth, sounding like a soft hiss, a sound that raised the hairs on Mike's arms again.

"Too cold?" he asked.

"No," said Jen, quietly emphatic, the unspoken rest of it seeming to be something like Don't stop, it feels awesome.

Mike thought it was awesome, too, this gentle massage becoming a fuller one now, his slippery lathered hand sliding directly over Jen's pussy, making her body react in a new, nearly profound way.

"Oh my Goddd!" she quietly gasped, her mind spinning off to a wonderful place, a new place, a place she wanted to move into for a while to explore. When Mike's magical touch withdrew, she caught her breath as best she could and wondered what was next.

She felt his fingers again, and a razor beginning to shave her, so she held very still, her knees still clutched in her hands very near her shoulders, her folded-in-half body remarkably comfortable. Her mind tried not to dream, tried to stay present in case Mike needed her.

"You doing okay, Jen?" he asked. "This isn't quite as tricky as I thought it might be. I'm trying to shave with the grain, if you're wondering. That's why I'm pulling and prodding and...moving things like I am."

"Yes," Jen said, her breathing now shallower, words coming out of her differently. "Keep going."

"Lower your legs so I can do some more."

Jen let go of her knees, easing her legs down, the backs of Mike's hands urging them to a wider-spread landing, her lower legs and feet dangling toward the floor. "That good? You relaxed?" he asked.

Jen nodded, lifting her head to look at Mike for a second or two. She lay back again, letting the tension drain out of her, Mike noticing her new calm.

Mike relaxed, too, this shaving going smoothly, the wider, flatter areas above and beside Jen's pussy cleaning up nicely with long, steady strokes of the sharp razor. He toweled off a few spots and added some gel, touching things up, easing along the edges of her pussy lips with a delicacy of a surgeon.

"You mentioned hands and knees before," he said. "I think maybe that would help, so I can get some areas I couldn't get a good angle on before."

"Really?" said Jen, her eyes darting around at the nothingness of the ceiling, her thoughts still happily spinning. "Okay."

"Hang on, I'm gonna clean you up a little."

Jen felt the amazing warmth of the wet washcloth on her and she moaned again.

"Okay, there you go," Mike said, after patting her tender skin almost dry with the small towel. "Let's take a little break."

Mike stood, stretching his legs, picking up his wine glass and handing Jen hers. Jen's was only one quarter full and she downed it in one gulp. Mike emptied his, too. "Do you want some more?"

Jen nodded, taking his glass from him, scampering away with just her sexy bra on. He wondered why she'd left without a word, disappearing quickly down the stairs. He wondered if she'd come back; maybe she'd run out into the street to call for help, the police now on their way to take him to the jail they use for dirty-minded uncles.

"I got you the Merlot again," she said as she ascended the stairs a long minute later. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "I think you might make a wine lover out of me. I'll certainly have good memories of Merlot."

Jen smiled bashfully, enjoying the blushing thrill of standing so near Mike with her body almost completely bare. Her newly naughty mind even flirted with the idea of taking off her bra. It seemed hardly needed at this point.

"I like the way it feels. When I walk," she said. "It feels so different."

"Yeah, I know. I probably shouldn't tell you this, and I'm sure you don't want to know, but when I do a trimming...down there...it feels really different for a day or two."

Jen's eyes twinkled. "That's what you use your groomer for?"

"Yeah, mostly. It makes me feel younger."

Jen looked out though the bedroom's open window, into the darkness outside, her fingertips touching her newly bare crotch. The sudden silence and all the wine made her mind wander. "Where do the birds go at night?" she asked.

Mike chuckled. "That's a good question. Are you taking any science or biology classes this semester?"

"This math track I'm on is different than that. I like science, though."

"There's numbers everywhere, I guess," Mike speculated. "Isn't math sort of about everything?"

"Yup," Jen said. "That's why it's fun. A good mathematician can come up with an equation to explain everything in the universe."

"Even why women are more beautiful than men?"

Jen smirked. "Only men think that."

"And lesbians, and bi-sexuals, and other fun people like that," Mike said.

Jen giggled. For years now she'd wondered about the mysteries of the sexual world; now that she was learning so much about it so quickly, all of it made her smile.

"Drink up, kid. It's getting late. I don't know how much longer my hands are going to be steady."

Jen's sparkling eyes looked into Mike's as she drank a big sip of her wine. She tingled inside again, not from the wine but from the knowing that, just seconds from now, she'd be on her hands and knees with her ass so close to Mike's face. Another gulp of wine and she set her glass down on the dresser. She climbed onto the bed without overthinking it, positioning herself on hands and knees, her ass cocked upward by her downward arching back, looking like she was ready for the big-time.

Mike's eyes glistened with winey happiness. "Why do I feel like spanking you right now?"

"Mike!" Jen giggled. "You wouldn't...would you?"

"I would, but...I've got work to do. Jesus, Jen, you've got a beautiful ass. Ever think of going into porn?"

"No!" said Jen, smiling.

"I'm kidding, of course. I feel like death at the hand of your mother is already probable, but yeah, you doing porn would make it a certainty."

Jen giggled again.

Mike's eyes drank in the beautiful sight of Jen's doggy-style pose. "If you want, why don't you drag your pillow closer and put your shoulders down on it. Might as well relax as much as you can."

Jen reached for it and settled her arms, shoulders and head down on it, her ass even more prominently sexual now; and then even more so when Mike spread her knees wider, the sight of her that way, from behind, perhaps the most perfectly sexual thing he'd ever seen.

"I'm not kidding you Jen. Best...ass...ever. Is now a good time for me to thank you thank you thank you for choosing me to be your spa man?"

Jen giggled. "Is that what you are? Does that mean you're available for touch-ups? I shouldn't say this, but this is way more fun than doing it myself would have been."

"Why thank you, kind woman. I aim to please." Mike slathered cool, slippery lather all over Jen's pussy again, and upward through the crack of her ass, his hand gently massaging it all as Jen quietly trembled and breathed out lovely breathy moans.

It surprised her that these were new sensations, this position seeming to elevate the feel of Mike's touch to the level of...she didn't even know, couldn't even think, these new feelings sweeping her so completely into a heavenly place...and then Mike's touch was gone, Jen's mind reeling as she wished he'd continue, wished he'd go further.

She felt the gentle work of the razor again, Mike's fingers there near it, the careful dragging of the blade across her tender skin. He was right in there between the cheeks of her ass, the feel of this work in that place scrambling Jen's thoughts, her head sideways on the pillow, her eyes open, her flashing glances landing on things she wasn't even comprehending. Sarah's nice little room was a blurry cocoon; a warm, cozy nest; a place of softly lit light that felt golden, like a personal paradise.

"This is going well," Mike said, his kind voice bringing Jen back from her dreamworld. "Almost done."

No, Jen wanted to say. Keep going. Don't stop. Shave me all night.

Soon she felt the wet washcloth again, not as warm but still warm, trickles of water dribbling down her thighs. Mike stopped them with the towel, his gentle drying of everything he'd worked on giving Jen a feeling of utter nakidity, her pussy and ass now truly bare, nothing between the most womanly part of her and Mike's manly eyes.

"I use aftershave lotion on my face, but you don't want that on you," Mike said.

Jen thought for a second, staying comfortably in her doggy-style pose. "I saw some baby oil in the medicine cabinet. Maybe that'll work."

"Right," Mike said. "It'll be cold on you again. I should have warmed it up."

"Next time," Jen said, smiling.

Mike smiled; her comfort, her smile and her body all striking him as things of wonder. He went for the oil and Jen stayed as she was, her eyes on him when he returned, the lump in his shorts somewhat big. He wondered if she noticed it. He marveled at the side view of her, the downward arching curve of her back, the high curving roundness of her ass. He saw the wide spread of her knees again as he made his way around the corner of the bed, his desire to ravish her in a fully sexual way now nearly overpowering him. For a few seconds he almost understood rape, but then it was Jen again. Sweet Jen. Kind Jen. Niece Jen.

"You ready for a chill?" he asked, wetting his hand with the oil.

"Ready," Jen said, closing her eyes so as to fully appreciate the sensation of it.

"Ooooooohhh," Jen sighed. "If I...if I...if I don't want you to stop...will you keep going?"

Mike answered by keeping his hand there, slippery, cupped in the recess of Jen's ass, doing what he'd started, his palm massaging her oil-slippery asshole, his slick, gently moving fingers on the warm softness of her pussy.

"Oooooohhh," Jen sighed. "It feels so...different now." Her quiet, moaning sigh became breathy whispered words as the feeling of the beginnings of a gently masculine handjob on her freshly shaved pussy twisted her young mind in all kinds of wonderful new ways. "Oh my God... don't stop... don't stop... don't stop."

Mike knew this desire, this feminine longing, this sexual hunger that he hadn't heard from a woman in so long; not like this, this perfect youthful craving, this brand new sexuality that was suddenly burning hot like a tinderbox fire. His hand and his fingers—happy, slippery, exploring fingers—fueled the flames, and Jen, quietly begging for him to continue, began writhing her hips, humping her ass and pussy against his fingers' movements with as much forceful motion as she could muster. After a quietly awesome minute of this, a beautiful orgasm heated up her insides with a slowly rising, all-enveloping power, sweeping her, and Mike, into a new, dreamy world that neither of them could have imagined just a week ago.

Mike slowed and then stilled his hand, two of his fingers inside Jen's wet pussy, the others on the warm, slippery outside of it. "I should...maybe wipe off some of this oil," he said, his voice stunned to a soft quiet. "You're dripping."

"Yes," Jen said, her voice as soft as a breath. She didn't move, her ass up in the same position, her knees spread even more than they'd been. All the breath went out of her when Mike took his hand away, her pussy feeling so empty now, so lonely. Smiling and nearly giggling when she felt the washcloth and the towel, she hoped Mike would take forever cleaning her up, his wondrous touching lasting all night long.

"There," he said. "All shaved, and oiled, and..."

"Perfect," Jen said, wondering if was time to end this most amazing experience. I can't just stay here like this, she thought, so she lowered her ass and lay flat on her stomach on the bed, closing her legs some but not completely.

Mike looked at the hump of her ass, and the way her pussy still showed, all of it with a satin sheen from the oil massage, her pussy especially glistening and pink from her orgasm. He took a few steps so he could admire the side view of her as she lay there. "You'll be able to wear all those fun panties now, without being embarrassed about it."

"Yup. Thanks Mike," she said, with dreaminess in her soft voice. "You're a really good groomer."

Knowing Jen was looking at the lump in his shorts as she lay with her head relaxedly on the bed, he stood there for a few moments, then gathered the towel and the shaving supplies and left her. When he returned for the Tupperware bowl of warm water, Jen was up, with the little panties on again, looking down at herself to see how different she looked now that she was shaved to perfect smoothness.

Mike smiled. "I like it."

"Yeah, it's...so different," Jen said. "Even the panties feel...different on me."

Mike noticed the goosebumps on Jen's arms and on the bare parts of her breasts, breasts that looked so lovely in the lacy bra. "It'll feel different when you walk around," he said. "It'll be a nice reminder of how sexy you are."

Jen's eyes widened a little, looking at Mike. "Do you...think I am?"

"Of course, Jen. I mean, seriously, you're super sexy."

Jen smirked, blushing, feeling tingles from fresh goosebumps. She was sure he was wrong, she knew she was just an average girl, but...maybe men don't see things that way. The thought of it intrigued her; it was yet another mystery that made her want to smile.

A bit later, lying on her bed again, this time fully nude, in the dim darkness as she awaited the drowsiness before sleep, she saw Mike take his nightly naked walk to the bathroom before bed. His cock had a kind of prominence this time, a girthy, lengthy heft that was plenty noticeable. As she lost sight of him behind the bathroom door she wondered about cocks, the hardening and the softening, the lump under Mike's shorts when he was shaving her. Men and boys had always been mysterious to her, but now, with Mike, it was all so much more palpable, and visible, and even more magically mysterious. Breathing quietly, with her eyes open wide, she waited for him to be there again. The toilet flushed, and the sink faucet squeaked, and then he was there, standing in the strangely luminous dimness of the hallway nightlight. "Nite, Mike," she said, watching as he paused for their nightly ritual, this time with goosebumps rising on her arms from the astonishing sight his cock lengthening and solidifying right before her eyes.

"Goodnight Jen. Sleep tight," he said, not pausing more than a few seconds, gone from Jen's view just before his erection broke the bounds of gravity and lifted.

Just a minute or two later, the house was dark. Jen listened through the open doors, to the sound of a quiet man, his hand stroking his cock, his hushed breath getting more ragged as the seconds ticked away. The barely whispered sigh of his orgasm held Jen's attention, her eyes wide-open in the darkness.

Mike stood with a mug of strong coffee in his hand when Jen rounded the corner into the kitchen. "Good morning, Jen. You look nice, as usual. That's a cool shirt."

"Oh, thanks," she said, looking down at it, feeling the warmth of a slight blush on her face, wondering if the wispy shirt with the hot little bra under it was too sexy to wear to campus. "My mom would tell me to wear a turtleneck under it, probably."

1...45678...13