Jen Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen nodded bashfully, unable to fight off a smirk of her own. "I think I needed to catch up. You were right, I guess," she said softly, her smirk intensifying. "I've never done it before, but...no clothes is better."

"Didn't I tell you?" said Mike, smiling as much as his hangover would allow. "I'm gonna jump in the shower real quick. My friends made me drink too much."

Breakfast was quiet, Jen embarrassed and Mike hungover. Bowls of hot oatmeal soothed both of them, tasting and warming like a childhood comfort.

"I'll grill some burgers tonight. Something easy," Mike said. "You want to make a salad if you get home before I do?"

"Oh, sure."

"Wear something new for me. I want to see everything."

Jen nodded, feeling the tingle that she likes. But you already saw everything, she wanted to say, thinking of her stupid, reckless, full-frontal nudity on the bed. But maybe it's wasn't so stupid, she thought, knowing now that it really did foster a deeper sleep. Maybe Mike is right; maybe sleeping that way really is sort of practical.

A short time later, when Mike arrived at the store and sat down at the desk in his office, the first thing he did was open a file on his computer that showed yesterday's sales receipts. Scrolling to the lingerie department's numbers, he saw the afternoon sale that was input by Margaret, with Mike's family discount code in lieu of payment. Fifteen items, panties and bras mostly, but there at the bottom of the list was something that made him smile — a fancy garter belt set, in a color called 'Virgin White', with a pair of 'Nudely Sheer' thigh high stockings. Yes, he smiled at that, and the hangover ache in his head began to slowly fade away.

Jen was feeling good about school when she arrived home that afternoon, and she felt unusually good about herself, too. She'd conquered the embarrassment of walking into a big store and buying sexy, womanly lingerie, and she'd even conquered the deeper embarrassment of waking up nude in her uncle's house, an unintentional but flagrant nudity that she knew he had seen. For some reason, now, the thought of it gave her that exciting inner tingle that seemed to hit her more often these days. This surprising new relationship with Mike was strange, and so very interesting. All of it was nothing like she thought living with him would be like. His male opinions and thoughts were so fun to hear, and it was so interesting to see his reactions to the various things she wore, they being things he asked for, things that scared Jen at first but then seemed exciting.

He'd asked for her to wear something new tonight, so Jen went upstairs when she got home to the empty house, and she dumped her shopping bag of womanly treasure out onto her bed. She touched each of the soft things, holding them up one by one, and she remembered what Mike had said about garter belts — "hot women wear 'em just for fun."

Jen's nice matched set — bra, panties and garter belt — were the softest, laciest white, bright like fresh snow, and her eyes were wide with wonder as she held them up and looked them over. These are the ultimate, Jen thought. They must be. There's nothing prettier.

And so she took a shower and shaved her legs, shaving some of her pubic hair at the tops of her thighs, too, but making a slight mess of it. Walking nude to her room, she put on the snow-white low-cut bra, and the racy little panties, and then she put on the garter belt, and she carefully pulled the stockings onto her smooth legs, something she'd never done before. With slow and thoughtful care she clipped the tops of the silky stockings into the garter belt's many straps, and she marveled at her new legs. A brand new look. A brand new feel.

The view of herself in the big mirror was of a young woman, one with a wondrous look in her eyes, a look of innocence, and excitement, and even a little fear. She wished it was a look of confidence.

"I can't wear this tonight," she said to herself. "Can I?" She looked some more at herself in the mirror. "This is...a lot. I mean...wow." She looked some more. "Hot women wear these just for fun" she said, paraphrasing Mike, as if to try and convince herself.

To convince herself further, she wandered out into the hallway, feeling the interestingness of stockings caressing her legs, with the garter belt straps gently tugging at them. Then she went downstairs, tingling because the window curtains weren't pulled shut and she was there looking like this, so brightly white and sheerly stockinged.

Her stockinged feet felt slippery on the kitchen floor; she thought of getting a running start and sliding, a fun thing that seemed a bit too childish considering how she was dressed.

Mike had asked for a salad, so she began the prep, being careful not to get any stains on her snow white lace lingerie, and then the salad was done and she felt so naughty pouring herself a glass of wine, and then Mike was there in the room, home from work, his voice and body stilled, his eyes wide and wondrous. Jen wondered if he still had a hangover. She was overcome by tingles, every inch of her skin suddenly goosebumpy as she stood there dressed in the sexiest little bits of lingerie in the world. "You're home," she said, as wide-eyed and stilled as Mike was.

"Damn, woman," Mike finally said. "You're gonna make your husband so fucking happy."

This, to Jen, felt like the ultimate compliment, a thing so wonderful to hear it made her speechless and even more goosebumpy. "I...made the salad," she eventually said, picking it up and holding it out so as to be sure Mike knew she'd done it.

"Looks great," he said, his eyes more on her than the salad. "Looks perfect. Are those your dinner clothes? I hope so."

Jen nodded. "If...you want."

"Oh yeah, I'm not asking you to change out of that, ever. Except maybe for bed. You might sleep better out of 'em," he said, winking in the way that Jen liked. "You look like a dream, Jen."

"Last night I...fell asleep when I didn't expect to," she said, trying to offer an explanation for her unintended nudity in the night.

"Yeah, I figured. Don't worry about it, though. Think about this place as, I don't know, maybe even better than your dorm would have been. There's no rules here. I'm happy, you're happy, that's all that matters, right?" Mike nodded toward Jen's glass of wine. "They wouldn't have good wine like that at your dorm, would they?"

"Oh," Jen said, embarrassed. "I should have waited for you. I think I...messed up the cork. I want you to show me how to use the corkscrew thing."

"Yeah, I'll teach you anything," Mike said. "Tomorrow night's our tasting contest. You'll get lots of practice with it."

Jen smiled. "Oh my God, you're really going to quiz me? Okay, that'll be fun. I better pay more attention from now on."

Mike went upstairs to change out of his casual work clothes, coming back downstairs wearing his favorite shorts and a polo shirt that Jen remembered from yesterday's laundry folding. After switching on his classic rock music, he went out back and grilled burgers and buns, melting cheese on them and serving them at the kitchen table with Jen's nice salad.

After dinner, he and Jen both smiled as he watched her wash the dishes, Jen blushing each time that she thought about what she was wearing, her shy glances over her shoulder at Mike happening each time she remembered to straighten her posture, her ass thrust out into more prominence because of it, her garter belt straps tugging at the dark recesses of her mind as much as they tugged at the backs of her thighs and her 'Nudely Sheer' stockings.

When the dishes were done she and Mike sat at the kitchen table and talked for a while, about school, the store, the town, but Mike was worn out after his unusual late night of drinking, so he and Jen went upstairs early for some sleep.

"Jeeze, its still so warm up here," he said in the hallway. "When's this weather gonna end? Go ahead and sleep nude, Jen. There's no other way these days."

Should I? she wanted to ask, but it seemed like a dumb question. So she nodded, her eyes unblinking and doe-like, her gently wine-buzzed mind suddenly spinning fast with blurry thoughts like where, how, when, and what if I do.

But really, she thought, as she peeled her new stockings off of her legs behind her closed door, how much different is nude from this kind of thing? Not much. And I did sleep better. And the sheets felt so good when I first laid down on them, she remembered.

Now that the stockings were off of her, she took off the garter belt and decided to go use the bathroom while still in her bra and panties, thinking that she could take them off back in her room and go right to sleep. Simple. Quick. No fuss. The sandman awaits.

As Mike was stripping off his clothes in his bedroom, he saw her through his open doorway as she walked to the bathroom, the pure white of her super-sexy panties and bra nearly glowing even in the dim light of the hallway's nightlight. It stunned him to see how sexy she looked, stripped now of the extra bling of the garter belt and stockings, this purer look striking him as something brand new and wonderful. His cock responded, thickening with hot blood, growing longer in length.

After Jen left the bathroom, he waited, giving her a bit of time, then he went and did his own thing in the bathroom, nude, of course, and he emerged and looked into Jen's room as he passed by, pausing and saying "Good night. Sleep tight." His happy eyes landed on Jen, there on her bed in the near-darkness, her nude body front side down, one knee bent, her ass a fleshy hump of womanly beauty. Her were eyes open and on him.

"Good night, Mike."

After sleeping better for the second night in a row, Jen was sold on sleeping nude, even if she was still feeling funny about it. She knew, when I came right down to it, that her mother, for one, would strongly disapprove. She was pretty sure Aunt Rhodie would, too, though who knows? Maybe this has always been a nude sleeping kind of household.

It was the open doors that felt so pleasantly risqué, the looking and the seeing of each other nude, her and her uncle, sharing sparkle-eyed looks in the dim light. It all felt so easy, so friendly, so naughty yet strangely normal.

This morning, for instance, Jen lay in bed for a few extra minutes, on her back now, her body language relaxedly open. She heard Mike, so she rolled from her back to her stomach, but she wasn't nervously stiff and trying to hide her nudity the way would have done a day or two ago; no, she just calmly lay there, on top of the rumpled sheets, her mind still feeling a bit dreamy from the good night's sleep. The birds chirped in the tree branches just outside her open window, the morning sun lit her room with soft brightness, and her head turned toward the sight of Mike in the hallway, the first time she'd seen him nude in the morning.

"Morning, Jen," he softly said, his tired eyes twinkling again.

"Morning," Jen said, a gentle smile creasing her cheeks.

Yes, this morning felt decadently wonderful to her, so very adult, her dreamy mind thinking nothing of childhood. After Mike disappeared into the bathroom, its door now nearly closed, she sat up and got out of bed, the thought of him possibly seeing her nude this way now becoming something almost like a tingly pleasure rather than a worry. An adult pleasure. Pajamas are kid stuff. They're not what women wear.

She stood at the low dresser, with the big mirror in front of her when, in the reflection in the mirror, she saw Mike walk slowly past her door. She knew he was looking, seeing her there in her new black panties that she'd just put on, her hands not hurrying with strapping her new black bra around her sides, fastening the clasp in the back. Mike's cock appeared to be that bigger size that she'd seen twice now, the mysteries of men still surprising her innocent mind.

Jen loved this little bra and panties, satin black ones that Margaret had picked out for her to try. All the bras Jen brought home from the store are low cut but this one takes the cake, its low-cradling shiny softness showing off her youthful breasts with a gentle bouncy springiness that made her smile. As she looked in the mirror, getting used to the way the little bra feels on her, she already knew Margaret's measurements and adjustments were perfect. No need to wait a few days to get used to it, this new 'tits up' shapeliness was already giving Jen happy thoughts.

So happy was she, and so well slept and so full of lovely birdsong in her ears, she walked right over to Mike's door and stood there, seeing him pull his pants up his legs, his dad-body still bare-chested. "Margaret picked these black ones. Some of the others, too. Do you like them?"

Mike's approval was what she desired, and she got it, him moving closer for a better look, his nice smile making Jen smile even more. "I'm gonna have to give her a raise, today," he said. "I'm pretty sure most of this beauty is you though, Jen. You wear all these things like a dream. So beautiful. You'd better not wear this for dinner, though. Your nice tits will be too distracting. I'll be stabbing myself with my fork trying to get the food into my mouth."

Jen giggled, blushing at the 'nice tits' comment. Other than Margaret's much more proper compliments at the store, no one had ever even whisperingly told Jen that she had nice tits, and here was an outright sunny-morning exclamation of it. Jen wanted to hug Mike for it, but, half-dressed as they were, she thought such a move might freak him out. The last thing she wanted to do was dampen the mood around the house. "Thank her for me, will you? She's really nice."

"Oh, sure, yeah, I will," Mike said. "Show me your ass. Let me watch you walk to the bathroom."

Jen took a deep breath, her posture straightening. She was already aware that this new posture makes her ass wiggle more when she walks; she'd sensed it and felt it while walking around campus. So now, with these sexily designed black panties on, she was quite sure the back view of her while walking would be a naughty one, and maybe even an Oh my God!

With her heart gently pounding, her eyes took one last look at Mike, and she turned, and she walked, and when she got to the bathroom and closed the door she was a tingly, goosebumpy ball of happy nerves.

A little later, at breakfast, Mike announced "Friday is my favorite day."

"Why?" asked Jen. "Don't you like weekends best?"

"I don't know," Mike said. "There's just something about anticipation that makes Fridays great. Of course with a store, every day is sort of a work day. When I was a kid I used to always want weekends off. My Dad used to hate it."

"You worked for him? He started the store?"

"My grandfather did. He opened it in 1932. Back then almost all towns this size had a nice department store."

"Did women buy sexy things back in those days?"

"I doubt it. There was underwear, bras and other things, but our lingerie department didn't get nice like it is now until I talked my father into expanding it twenty-five or thirty years ago. I was dating girls from your college, and they all wanted to dress like Madonna. I knew we could sell some nice things if we had them in stock. I've been expanding it ever since. Women now, they love that stuff. You know all about it. Does it make you feel good having that super sexy black on under your clothes today? I know I feel good knowing about it."

Jen smiled. "I sorta feel good about you knowing about it, too. Is that weird? I've never had a...male admirer."

"That's an awfully formal way of putting it. Sounds like something your mom might say."

"Aunt Rhodie, too," Jen said.

"Yeah, well..." Mike took a deep breath. "Let's not think about all that. Do you know what 'buzz kill' means, or is that as old fashioned as 'narc' and 'whatnot'?"

Jen giggled. "No, I know what it means. Sorry. What do you want to talk about instead?"

"Beautiful women wearing lingerie. I think I'll be in a red mood tonight. Did you buy anything red from Margaret?"

"Yup. A dark red bra and pantie set. The panties are really cool. They've got a high waist like the boyshort ones, but the back is really thongy, with a cute little ribbon lacing up the middle that sorta holds the two sides together, and the whole thing's sorta see-through lace, like the bra."

"You sold me at 'thongy'. You know your ass is killer, right?"

Jen blushed, smiling softly. "I'm glad you think so. Makes me feel good."

"You better run, you'll miss your bus. I'll bring home some steaks for dinner. We'll celebrate your first week of college."

After a long day of classes, Jen returned home. Knowing she had some new super sexy lingerie to show off to Mike, she was eager to get out of her everyday clothes and try it all on, eager to feel that womanly feeling again. She trotted up the stairs, put her school work and books on her desk, and stripped off her clothes quickly, listening to her bird friends chirping outside the window. She took a quick shower, not wetting her hair, and she strolled around the upstairs naked, like she owned the place, having a look in Tyler's small room, even wandering into Mike's room again for a casual look-see. She thought about looking in the dresser drawers to see if Aunt Rhodie had left behind any pretty underwear, but she heard Mike's car pull in the driveway so she retreated, back to her room. She didn't close her door.

The dark red bra and panties were there on her dresser top, the rich color of them reminding her of vampire blood. She pulled the panties onto her legs, carefully so as not to damage the pretty lace, easing the thongy part into the crack of her ass, pulling the 'boy shorts' style high waist of them up onto the inward curve of her hourglass hips. These snug panties are a perfect fit on Jen's smooth young behind, looking almost like they're painted on.

"Don't you look nice," Mike said, his silent presence behind her startling Jen.

"Hey, you're sneaky!" she girlishly exclaimed. Instinctively covering her bare breasts with her hands, she turned sideways to Mike, her upright, confident, ass-out posture putting a happy twinkle in his eyes. "Don't look!" she said, blushing but smiling. "I wanted to surprise you."

Mike smiled and let her be, going to his room to change into his shorts.

They both met in the hallway, ready to go downstairs. "Wow," he said. "Yup, that definitely satisfies my red desires. That bra's a special one. This morning you mentioned it was see-through, but, oh yeah, that's super nice."

Jen's skin, nearly every bit of it, erupted in goosebumps again, her eyes watching Mike's, knowing he was enjoying the thing that was embarrassing her the most, her nipples, aroused as much as they ever had been, right there so poking, pointed and noticeable under the see-through lace. She hadn't anticipated this part, but now that it was happening it seemed to be strangely magical, Mike's eyes drawn there time and time again, his demeanor a bit stupefied.

"We're...tasting wine tonight, right?" she asked, breaking the exciting but awkward silence.

"Yeah, this'll be fun," Mike said. "I turned the grill on when I parked the car, so...yeah, let's cook up some steaks. I picked up some potato salad at the store, too."

Jen went down the stairs ahead of Mike, giving him a nice look at the back of the pretty bra and the special panties, rendering him speechless again.

In the kitchen, Mike gave a quick lesson in wine cork pulling, letting Jen do the honors, her smiling face so beautiful when the cork came out cleanly. She opened another bottle, and another and another and another, lining them up on the counter at the ready. "This test better be just a few sips of each or I'll get loopy," she said.