Jen Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike smiled. "You've never had a hangover, probably, have you. Just take it easy. Sip as little as you like. There's plenty, though, so don't be shy about pouring more of your favorites. I won't tell anyone. I mean, it's Friday night after all."

Jen smiled. Yes, the first week of school was over, a success, after an entire summer of worrying about how it would go. The first day had been a disaster, but after that it was kind of great, so yes, a little wine, maybe even a little too much wine, seemed like the perfect fun idea.

Mike took the steaks out to the grill. Jen thought of how fun it would be to go out in the backyard dressed as she was, giving the neighbors a good look at her in her blood red bra and panties, but she vetoed the idea, tossing if off as just a fun, naughty thought, the kind she very much enjoyed these days.

With the grill extra hot the steaks charred to perfection quickly, perfuming the yard and the open-window house with a scent that made Mike and Jen hungry. She set the table while he was out there, spooning potato salad onto the plates, setting up the napkins and the silverware and the wine glasses so it looked like a fancy restaurant. She switched on Mike's wireless speaker, the classic rock stream playing a mellow song at the moment, a Led Zeppelin ballad that sounded rather dreamy at the low volume Mike keeps it at.

"Damn, woman," Mike said, seeing Jen from the rear, slightly bent over as she fiddled with the napkins to get them looking just right. "Best ass in the whole town. I'm tellin' ya. Those panties are the best yet, at least from this angle."

Jen smiled, blushing, watching Mike take the still-sizzling steaks to the counter where he sliced them, leaning the charred, pink-in-the-middle pieces of meat against each other in a fanned-out manner, like a chef would do. "Perfect," he declared. "The perfect food, for the perfect woman."

"If you keep saying things like that you'll spoil me for those stupid college boys," Jen bashfully said, her eyes twinkling.

"Hey, they're not stupid. You're probably going to fall in love with one of them."

Jen wondered if it was true. Feeling so excitingly womanly as she stood there, her nipples on fully aroused display again under the see-through bra, she thought maybe a boy would like her if he could see her this way, the way Mike's happy eyes were seeing her this very instant.

"So how did it go today?" asked Mike, bringing the plate of steak to the table, sitting down with Jen. "Tell me all about your day."

Jen began pouring two glasses of wine, telling about her day's classes, feeling very adult doing it.

The time passed quickly, the steaks tender and delicious. Jen liked the full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon wine they were drinking with dinner, Mike surprised that she liked it, his own taste gravitating toward lighter, fruitier reds.

When he took the plates to the sink he told Jen to stay at the table; he poured her a few sips of Merlot in a clean glass and brought it to her. "See if you remember this one."

He sat again, watching her as she tasted it, smiling at the interesting look on her face.

"I remember it, but...what's it called...it's...the first one, right? From the first night? Merlin, or something like that?"

Mike smiled. "Like the magic guy? Yeah, it's something like that. Merlot."

"Oh, right!" said Jen, mad at herself for just missing it. She drank what was left in the glass to help cement the memory of its flavor in her mind.

"Ready for another?"

Jen nodded happily, so Mike got up and poured some from another bottle.

"Shiraz," she announced upon tasting it. "I remember the name because it's interesting."

"Sounds kind of like a place Merlin might live," Mike said, smiling.

Jen giggled, and drank it down.

The next one was easier, the white Riesling, and Jen nearly remembered it, calling it 'Reasoning' instead, making Mike laugh. "I love this one," she announced, savoring the last sips from her glass.

"The guy at the store said that one's a dry Riesling. They make sweeter ones, too." Mike poured himself the last few sips of the dark red Cabernet, finishing the bottle that they'd had with dinner. "This one's the color of that awesome bra you have on."

Jen smiled, her comfort so complete she'd nearly forgotten how sexily she was dressed.

Mike got up and brought two full, open bottles to the table. "These are just for tasting. We haven't tried them yet, so I can't quiz you on them."

Jen turned them, picking them up one at a time, looking at the interesting labels. "How do you say this one? It's Italian."

"Chianti," Mike said. You'll see it in Italian restaurants, places where they serve pasta and stuff like that. "I've had it some. I usually have it because people look at you funny if you order beer at a nice Italian restaurant."

Jen smiled, pouring some in her glass and Mike's empty glass, her interested eyes looking at the dark, purplish red color of it. She sipped her first taste. "Ooo. That's different. I can taste it, how different it is."

"Yup. Every grape's got its flavor I guess."

Jen nodded, sipping again, bigger sips now, more like drinking.

"This last one is a type called Rosé," Mike said. "This is a French one the guy said is really good."

He and Jen drank down the Chianti that was in their glasses, and Mike poured the Rosé.

"Wow, it's so pretty," Jen said, her eyes mesmerized by its color. She took a sip right away. "Oh my God, I love this," she said, eyes wide, her open mouth smiling beautifully, a look of lovely surprise.

"Pretty good, right?" said Mike, after sipping his. "I think it's supposed to be cold, but...yeah, this is good."

Jen refilled her glass even before it was empty. "The winner. Can we get...more of this?"

Mike smiled. "Yeah sure," he said, remembering it was the most expensive bottle, by a big margin. "I'll stop and get a case of it tomorrow."

"Oh my God, this is soooo good," Jen said after another healthy drink of it, reveling in the glorious taste that was lighting up her mouth and her mind.

"You might want to slow down a little. We drank a whole bottle with dinner. You don't want a hangover like I had yesterday morning, although at your age it probably wouldn't be as bad."

"It'll be worth it," Jen said. "I really like wine."

"Just be careful. Drinking can have sort of a delayed reaction. You don't realize how messed up you're getting until it sneaks up on you. You'll get used to judging it, but for now you're just figuring it out."

Jen nodded, hanging on Mike's every word. "What's the drunkest you've ever been?"

"Oh, wow," he said. "At an outdoor concert, when I was a little older than you. I walked through broken glass in my bare feet, and no, I didn't do it on purpose."

"Ouch!" Jen said, her face grimacing in empathy. Taking a sip of wine, she quickly forgot the painful image of glass and feet, her fingers turning up the music a little, her shoulders starting to move to the beat of Southside Johnny's horns.

"I'm bummed you didn't like those other panties I brought home," Mike said. "I mean, I know you've got other nice stuff now, but..."

Jen looked Mike in the eye, the good wine easing her embarrassment about this subject. "I didn't say I didn't like them. I said they didn't cover me right. They sort of match this bra, though. They're both sort of the same color." She thought about it for a moment, took another sip of wine. "I'll show you why, but you have to promise not to laugh."

"Jen, I would never laugh at you," Mike said, his expression soft and kind. I was the sparkly look in his eyes that Jen loves to see.

Yes, she thought, he's seen me naked, so why not the little red ones?

Mike felt his cock swelling as he watched her walk away, these lace panties she had on being truly awesome, a small masterpiece of clothing design.

Up in Sarah's room, Jen wiggled out of Mike's favorite panties, door wide open, all the lights on, not a care in her happy, wine-soaked mind. She found the tiny red thong Mike had brought home, pulling it onto and up her legs, adjusting it to try and cover her pubes as much as she could, the softly hairy areas at the tops of her thighs that she'd tried to shave in the shower looking more than a little uneven. She shrugged at her reflection in the mirror, thrusting her tits out just for fun, amazed once again by how visible her nipples were with this very low-cut, very see-through lace bra. "Wow," she said, her wine buzz making everything fun, and she turned and she trotted down the stairs.

"See? I told you these ones are too small," she said, looking down at her crotch as she stood happily boozy in the kitchen doorway. "I'm too hairy. It's like...it's leaking out all around it."

"Yeah, but...that's easy to fix," Mike said. "You just have to trim it up. Some shaving or whatever. Those panties look really good otherwise, though. Turn, show me the back."

Jen, happily besotted, turned her thrust-out ass toward Mike, emphasizing the thongy-ness that she knew he was interested in, her body twisting at the waist so she could see what he was seeing. "I think you can even see hair back there, right?" she said, her hand tugging at the lower part of her buttock, spreading her nether region open for Mike's perusal. "God, I'm just a mess."

Mike smiled, Jen's uninhibited show-and-tell quite obviously under the influence of good wine. "Not a mess, Jen. Some guys love that natural look."

"Well I don't like it a bit," she said matter-of-factly, turning, heading straight for her wine glass. "You said something about a tool?"

"My body groomer, yeah. You're welcome to try it. I don't think it'll be as close a shave as a razor or a waxing would be, though."

"Hmm," Jen said, subtly pouting. "I want you to do it for me. I tried, and I messed it all up. Will you do it? I'll bet you're really good at it."

"Jen are you sure? That's a...really private thing. You gotta be really sure about this."

"Yes. If I wasn't sure I wouldn't be blushing, right? God I hate it when I blush. Do you blush?"

"I am right now," Mike said, smiling.

"Good. I like that you do." She reached out her hand. "Come with me. Let's get this embarrassing hair off of me once and for all."

"You know you'll have to do it over and over again, right?"

"You'll teach me. You're my favorite teacher."

Mike, up out of his chair, let himself be pulled along by Jen's insistent hand, up the stairs, right into her room. "How do we do this? Both of us in the shower?" she asked, the wine still talking.

Mike saw Jen's blush this time, a fresh, deep rosy red one that triggered his own pinkening face again, and also triggered his hardening cock. "No, that'd be too difficult, it's all sort of underneath you. You need to...sit on a towel, or maybe lay on a towel. We'll clip it all close with the groomer, and then...I'll shave you with my shaving gel and a razor, if you want."

Jen nodded, the uninhibited last few minutes now settling in to a quieter, more serious tone, her suddenly bashful eyes showing it most of all. With her heart pounding much more than it had been, she whisked the tiny panties down and off of her legs, standing quite still while Mike's eyes looked at the work to be done.

"Pretty hairy," she said, the fingers of her right hand going there, touching the natural furriness just to the side of her pussy. "Is it bad?"

Mike took a deep breath, his mind slowing down for a few nice seconds as he took in the full and lovely sight of his eighteen-year-old niece's softly hairy pussy. "Jen, I've told you, you're beautiful. What you want is just another style. It's all good."

"Where should I lay?"

"Right here on the end of the bed is good. Go grab a big towel, and a small one. I'll go get the shopvac and the belt sander."

"Hey!" said Jen, smiling, her bashful eyes suddenly lively again.

Jen went to the small linen closet in the hallway, and Mike went for his body groomer that he kept in a bathroom drawer. He collected his shaving gel, his razor, and wet a washcloth with warm water, bringing all of it into Jen's bedroom. "I need to get something to put water in. Be right back."

When Mike returned from downstairs with a tupperware container of hot water, he saw Jen lying on her back on the bed, her head tipped toward him, her eyes on him. "My hero," she said, smiling softly. "You know all kinds of ways to improve me." Her lower legs and feet hung off the end of the bed, her thighs already spread some, a big, soft towel underneath most of her.

Mike got things set up, tools where he needed them, and he knelt on the rug on Sarah's floor, and his hands spread Jen's legs wider.

"Maybe I should have drank more," Jen said.

"Nervous?"

"A little. It's sort of different than nervous, though. Better."

Most people call that feeling 'horny', Mike wanted to say, and he wanted to tell her that he was feeling it, too.

Jen's phone rang just then, it's vibrator buzzing against her dresser top, its ringtone the theme song from Disney's The Little Mermaid.

Mike looked at it. "It's your mother."

"Oh, no! I can't talk to her," Jen said. "She'll know I've had wine!"

"Tell you what, I'll talk to her."

Jen's eyes widened with worry. Mike picked up the phone and answered it. "Well hello. How are you tonight?"

"Mike? Why are you answering Jen's phone?"

"It's plugged in to the charger here in the kitchen. She's upstairs asleep. I think her first week took a lot out of her," Mike said, winking at Jen.

Jen smiled a little, her eyes still somewhat worried.

"Oh. Yeah, I guess that's...to be expected," her mom said. "How are things going there?"

"Oh, terrific," Mike said. "Yeah, Jen's a real pleasure to have around. This house would be awfully quiet without her. How about you guys? Are you getting used to your empty house?" Mike had a quick vision of Jen's mom dressed in skin-tight black latex, a leather bull whip in her hand, Jen's nice quiet father naked and handcuffed to the bed.

"Yes, I guess so. It's so strange without her. We miss her."

"Shall I have her call you tomorrow?" asked Mike. "I'm sure she would have anyway. I can tell she misses you," he said, winking at Jen again.

"Thanks, Mike."

"Okay then, talk to you later," Mike said.

"Well I don't like that at all," Jen's mom said to Jen's dad when the call ended. "He's been drinking."

"Honey, the man's allowed to have a few. For God's sake, his wife just ran off to Europe with a rich retired guy. Mike's allowed to drown his sorrows a little."

"I'm gonna have to talk to Jen about it. I don't want her driving with him if he's been drinking."

"Honey, I'm sure Mike's not a day drinker. It's Friday night for goodness sake. Give the man a break. What's Jen up to? You didn't talk to her?"

"She's sleeping. Mike said her first week took a lot out if her."

"Yeah the first week is kind of intense. I remember my first full weekend at school. I got drunk, and puked, at a kegger."

Jen's mom nervously giggled. "So did I, I think."

Up in Sarah's small bedroom, Jen still lay relaxedly on the bed, her feet hanging off and moving slightly down near the floor, her body still spread-legged and nearly fully nude, the ultra sexy see-through lace bra the only small thing clothing her. Mike smiled at the winey twinkle in her eyes. "You could hear your mom's voice, probably. I figured you'd be covering up and running for the hills."

"No, Mike. I'm not twelve. You said there's no rules here, remember? I like it this way. Mom sent me here to learn, right? I need to learn this. And anyway, it's kind of fun to be here like this while you lie to her. Am I bad?"

"So bad," Mike said, smiling. He picked up the cordless groomer, handing it to Jen. "So this is 'the tool', as you called it. I want you to try it, to see how it works. I've got it set to the closest setting, it should trim all the length off, pretty thoroughly."

"Oh, I don't get to just lie here and be pampered? You're gonna make me work?" Jen smiled, and sat up, her breasts in this low-cut bra suddenly at a new angle to Mike's view, one that hardened his cock again. "Okay," she said. "Here we go."

The little groomer worked beautifully on the longish hairs, transforming Jen's crotch into an almost entirely different looking thing, especially in her own eyes. "Oh my God," she said in a whispery voice, amazed at this fascinating change that was happening. "Wow. I mean, wow. I...didn't even know I...look like this."

"Beautiful, do you mean?" said Mike, his face now more serious, his eyes twinkling.

Jen was serious now, too, hunched over so she could see things closely as she worked, lifting a leg for the first time, opening her crotch to Mike's eyes in a way that took his breath away. "I can't see the down between and under part very good," Jen said, then her voice turned subtly but noticeably seductive. "Is it your turn, Uncle Mike?"

Mike lost his breath again, the 'Uncle' part, and the much barer pussy part, and the spread open part all conspiring to flabbergast him. Jen handed him the tool before he could respond, and she gave him a quick look right into his eyes, and she flopped down onto her back, with both her feet up on the bed now, knees high, her pussy openly visible as never before. "What if it tickles?" she asked.

"What if it does?" he said, and they both giggled. "I think you were right about us needing more wine. Don't move, I'll be right back."

Jen examined her new stubbly-haired crotch while Mike was gone, touching herself, fascinated, but she was back in the same provocative flat-on-her-back position when he returned, knees up high and spread a little wider than she'd been, with her back arched just a bit higher, her breasts now nearly spilling out of the lacy little bra cups. She smiled at Mike before sitting up again, taking her wine glass from him, a clean glass freshly filled with her new favorite rosé.

She looked at his. "You didn't get the rosé."

"Nope."

"What is it?"

"Taste it and tell me."

Jen reached for his glass, took a sip. "Merlot."

"You got it. You're good."

Jen smiled. "When I like something, I get really good at it."

Mike's cock swelled again, so much so that he wondered if Jen noticed the lump in his shorts. He watched as she quickly drank half her glass of rosé. "Wow. Thirsty?" he said, smiling.

"I figured you'll be working on me for a while. I like the way this makes me feel."

Another sip, and she handed Mike the glass, her smile impish as she watched Mike drink half his Merlot. She lay back again, her legs down this time with feet dangling near the floor, her body flattened in a relaxedly submissive way, making Mike lose his breath again. Mike set the wine glasses on the dresser and he went to his knees, ready to touch this sweet girl and change their relationship forever.

"You're sure you want me to do this?" he asked.

"Yup," Jen said, looking at the ceiling. "It doesn't look right yet. I want to be smooth. Everywhere."

Mike wondered if she knew she had soft pubic hair even way deep down on the softest flesh of her crotch, the inner recesses that flank her little asshole. He'd seen it when she had her legs up, just minutes ago. He had a pretty good idea that Jen did in fact know the extent of what he was about to embark on, and then he was quite sure of it when she said, "Tell me if you need me on my hands and knees or whatever."

"Let's...start this way," Mike said, going ahead with the first gentle touch at the back of her knees, his hands taking control of her legs, spreading them wider, one at a time, her thighs now in a wide open 'V' that gave him room to work. "You ready for that tickle?"

Jen smiled, those last gulps of wine nicely affecting her head now, buzzing her mind in a warm, fun way. "Yes."

1...34567...13