Jen-Paula Visits Again

Story Info
Paula returns for another visit
14.1k words
4.33
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSteveH
DrSteveH
33 Followers

Paula had been due at three thirty and arrived dead on time. You could have set the talking clock to her apparently, she was that punctual as I had been warned. Jen had put on her make-up, heavy again along with the white dress. If she had gone this far for Paula I wondered, how deep did their relationship go? I had just showered and just changed into something casual. I wondered how many pairs of high heels she owned: yet another pair and they always matched her outfits, no matter what colour dress she wore. Everything she did was flawless.

"You look gorgeous, I could eat you up right now." I said.

"Later, I'll let you." She replied with a smile.

The doorbell went and we let Paula in through the security camera and intercom. A couple of minutes later we opened the door to let her in; it really was my old English teacher. However, she didn't look a lot different to when she had taught me at school. She looked me straight into my eyes.

"You," she said.

"Me," I replied

"With Jen? But you're Tom, she told me you were a Steve."

"Yeah, I was when I was at school. The 'now' half of me is Steve."

"Whatever, Tom's more butch, and you were, and are very butch," she murmured in a deep, husky voice that sounded very sexy.

"What do you mean, 'whatever'?"

We both looked each other up and down. I had to say that time had not damaged her, not from what I remembered. She was short, barely five feet tall, shortish red hair, but cut in a near the shoulder length bob and wearing massive, high white platform heels which made her look five feet five. The flame red hair and was set off by her wearing a pale green, silky halter neck dress which reached down to mid-thigh. She looked far better than I remembered, especially as she was wearing make-up, which I had never seen on her before because she never wore any at school as the teacher, and she had looked gorgeous then. She crossed over to Jen, wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her full on the lips. I could see her tongue push its way into Jen's mouth and Jen's into Paula's. Jen's arms wrapped around Paula's waist and pulled her into her. With her arms round Jen's neck her dress rode up, showing the tops of a pair of lacy hold up stockings covering a lovely pair of legs encased in white nylon. Jen pulled on the dress which made it ride up even further showing her butt cheeks separated by a very thin, white lace thong. She turned towards me and opened her eyes to look at me, and briefly raising an eyebrow as I looked at Paula's ass as Jen slowly pulled up the hem of the already short skirt. I couldn't help but think this was a little forward, but then they were friends, and for years. But in front of me? More than friends, surely? Paula kept the hug going with Jen but turned round to look at me, looking at her buttocks, "Like what you see Steve, Tom, whichever you prefer?" Paula asked me.

"Mmm, yes I do," I said as she crossed to me, "I wish I'd seen that at school." Am I going to get the same treatment I wondered? I felt my cock start to harden as her arms went around my neck and her lips immediately attacked mine. Her tongue pressed into my mouth and suddenly we were in a tongue wrestling match. My arms were wrapped around her waist, and I allowed them to drop down onto her buttocks and gave them both a gentle squeeze. They felt surprisingly cold. In response one hand came round and wrapped itself around my rapidly hardening penis. She broke off.

"You did enjoy seeing my butt didn't you," And then turned to Jen, "I think we're going to have some fun tonight, don't you Jen?" Paula asked. "And I hope you're better at sex than you were at English." She said, turning back to face me.

Jen just let go a very sexy "Hhmmmm! Come on let's have a drink and then eat. What would you like Pauli? I can assure you he's very good at sex, never checked the English though. I can understand him when he talks to me so it wasn't all lost on him."

"Pauli?" I asked.

Paula answered me, "It's what Jen's always called me. And I'll have some white wine please."

"Pino Grigio or Chardonnay?" I asked.

"Any, I don't mind either."

"Jen?"

"I'll have the same please. Whatever Pauli's having."

I left them in the hall with Jen guiding Paula into the lounge. It was very obvious that they were very comfortable with each other and I could hear them talking quietly together as they sat down on the sofa next to each other. Paula was holding Jen's hand when I came in with the drinks.

"I bet you think I'm very forward, don't you?" Paula asked.

I cleared my throat and made non-committal grunts and noises while putting the two glasses of white wine down on the coffee table. "I'll just go get myself a beer. Won't be a minute." I gasped. Both of them giggled at my discomfort.

All sorts of thoughts were turning over in my mind. I'd heard all sorts of stories about guys having two girls at once, and how they persuaded their partners, but was this going to happen to me, without warning or any persuading. God, what do I do? And with whom and or both together? Who first? I walked back into the lounge to see them kissing again, but this time Paula had her hand on the inside of Jen's thigh, slowly working its way upwards. She was wearing stockings I saw, as the hand went past the lacy top. Jen in turn was squeezing and caressing Paula's left breast, inside her dress. They released their embrace, almost reluctantly as I entered the room, and Jen slowly withdrew her hand from inside Paula's halter neck. Paula left her hand inside Jen's thigh though, just under the hem of her dress. Both were smiling at me. Was this a show for me, or were they serious? Did they have any idea what their performance was doing to my cock, it was hardening rapidly again and becoming very uncomfortable in my boxers.

I sat down on an armchair, my beer in my hand and Paula stood, leaving Jen on her own on the sofa as she walked over to stand right in front of me. "Mind if I join you on there?" She asked me, looking me straight in the eyes.

"There's not much room Paula," I replied and I wasn't lying.

"No matter," She said as she placed one knee one side of my lap and then the other, the other side and sat down on my knees, her legs spread showing a pretty pair of very small lace panties. "Is this making your cock hard Steve?"

"Uh huh," I grunted in reply as her hand started stroking my now very hard cock. Jen was just looking on, smiling and giggling.

"Want to touch my tits?" She asked me.

I grunted another reply, put my beer down and reached out and placed a hand on each breast and gently massaged them both, feeling her nipples harden underneath the silky material. She held her hands wide behind her back to allow me access to them, pushing them out at the same time, but she closed her eyes as I massaged them both, gently, running my thumbs over each of the nipples poking through the thin material as I caressed them.

"You know what to do don't you Steve, although that beer has made them very cold," She purred as I continued the massage. I lowered one hand and pushed it between her legs and pressed on her clitoris through her panties, already damp, making her groan with pleasure. Paula pressed against my fingers, obviously enjoying the feeling so I slipped them under the edge of her panties, right into her very, very wet vagina and onto her G spot making her lurch forwards as I pressed on. There was no pubic hair at all, she was shaved.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I asked as she groaned and nodded. Jen was still watching and seemed to be enjoying seeing her friend get off on my fingers.

"Get your cock out Steve, I need it in me and I need it now," She croaked lustfully.

"You do it," I told her although she looked like she was incapable of doing anything right now.

"I'll do it," Jen said, standing up, coming over and gently removing my cock from my trousers where it sprang erect in front of both of them Jen gasped as Paula nudged up my lap to impale herself on it, her friend holding it upright so she could slide right down onto it, gasping more as it went further and further in, slowly. Jen reached between her legs and started massaging her clitoris as my hand couldn't reach any more. Paula started moving up and down, her eyes closed and her arms resting on my shoulders, still holding her glass of wine but concentrating on achieving her orgasm which came after just five or so minutes of sliding up and down, along the length of my cock, stimulating her clit and G spot. She gasped when she did cum, collapsing onto my chest as I gently squeezed her breasts through the shiny material of her halter neck dress. She just sat there, on my cock, her vaginal muscles twitching erotically around my cock as she subsided. Paula was sweating now and her dress was damp with it. I started to remove it but she stopped me, pushing my hands away. That surprised me.

"That was good," She groaned as she came round from her high

"Shall we take Paula's bags into the spare bedroom Steve? You do remember she's staying the night don't you? Then we can sit down and have that drink?" Jen said to me although given the position Paula and I were in it seemed an odd time to say that. Paula climbed off before I came and I felt a little disappointed.

"Yeah OK, are they in the hall?" I asked, sounding disappointed.

"Yes, I'll give you a hand. It's only an overnight bag with some spare clothes for tonight and tomorrow." Paula told me. "I want to hang them up."

"I'll go finish off cooking dinner then, so when you've done that we can eat, OK?" Jen told us both. "And don't be too long." I wondered what she meant by saying that.

I retrieved Paula's small bag from the hall and carried it into the spare room, with Paula following closely behind me. "Just dump it on the bed, I'll hang everything up later." She told me.

"Not very heavy," I said as I placed the bag on the bed and started to leave.

"No. Stay and talk to me a while," Paula asked. "And I didn't think I'd need much to wear tonight." I raised my eyebrows in mock surprise. "And you didn't come in me did you?" I simply shook my head in reply.

As she unloaded her case with a pair of jeans and a top for tomorrow, she bent, right over her bag from her waist, showing her stocking tops to me again and drew out a very see through white nightie.

"Like it?" She asked. "It's very virginal, don't you think."

"It should go very well with your stockings." I replied. I was inwardly thinking I couldn't wait to see her in it with either mine or Jen's hands, or all of them inside it. Nor did I think 'virginal' was entirely appropriate from what I'd heard about her from Jen.

"Would you like to see me wearing it?"

"I wouldn't be a man if I said no. You'll have to take the dress off first, won't you?" I was finding my erection very uncomfortable.

"Now?"

"No, we're about to eat, so not now. What would Jen think if she caught you dressed in that, with me, alone in a bedroom?"

"She's just watched us kissing and cuddling and you with your cock deep inside me, what else would she expect, she'd join in, I hope." Paula was looking me straight in the eye. "Later then. I hope Jen has something similar."

"She has," I told her. "And she looks very sexy wearing it."

"Do you think I'd look sexy in this?" She asked me.

"You're one of those women who'd look good in a bin bag Miss." I teased her, reminding her she had been my teacher at one time.

"Would Tom like to have sex with his old teacher then?" She asked me.

"Oh yes Miss, please Miss," I played along. And I meant it. She hadn't been the youngest teacher at my school, nor the prettiest but she had been, and still was the sexiest. Every time you saw her you wanted to have sex with her, she oozed sex appeal and now I had the chance of sex with her: the dream of many of my old school friends, I was sure.

"Come here then. Show me your cock, now," She demanded. When I didn't do as she'd ask straight away she barked at me, "When I say now, Thomas Earle, I mean now. And pull those trousers down."

I unfastened my trousers and pulled my cock out, it was pointing right at her. I leaned forwards as I pushed them down, round my ankles and as I stood upright again she kneeled down, reached out and took hold of my member and started stroking it. "Now boy, would you like me to suck this for you?" She asked, trying to look stern.

"Yes please Miss," I answered, truthfully, although I had just said so, I couldn't resist this offer. She sucked it into her mouth and started bobbing her head along its length sucking and humming at the same time, the feeling was absolutely incredible. As she did she pulled her dress up and slipped her hand inside her very small pair of panties and started rubbing herself frantically. That finished me off, the arousal of seeing a woman playing with herself was too much and I came in her mouth and down her throat, pulling her head onto my cock with my hand on the back of her head, and shoved it deeply down her mouth as I came, keeping it deeply in there until I subsided. I felt several ropes of semen shoot out, so much that she couldn't swallow all of it and gagged with some leaking out either side of my cock and down around the corners of her lips and it looked very sexy as she pulled off me and looked upwards into my eyes.

"Now, I want that cock inside me and you fucking me," She demanded as she pushed the drips into her mouth to swallow them. Just then Jen called us into the dining room so I pulled up my trousers and refastened them before we went in, where the start of dinner was laid on the table. All three of us sat down to eat in an eerie sort of silence.

Only eight years before, when I was a pupil at my grammar school I had fantasised about this woman, imagining her naked and all over me. Kissing and exploring each other's body's, kissing passionately, both of us climaxing together, me coming inside her. "Yeah, later." I stumbled. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Were they just teasing me? Were we going to have sex? Would she be staying in the spare bedroom? A part of me wanted her to sleep with Jen and me, but the other part told me I wouldn't know what to do. She'd just given me a blowjob, of course she was going to have sex with me, both of them in fact. I hoped.

"We're all very quiet." Jen was the first to speak.

"It was an unusual sort of start to the evening." I muttered.

"There'll be a better end to it though. At least I hope so, don't you Steve? I did prefer it when you were called Tom. Far more sexy." Paula quipped in.

"You, madam, are incorrigible," Jen laughed, "not to mention insatiable."

"You know me too well Jenny." Paula replied.

We ate, we drank our wine and then Jen cleared the plates from the table and took them through to the kitchen and placed them all in the dishwasher.

Paula broke the silence. "So how many of you fantasised about fucking me at school?"

I was a bit shocked about her language but managed to stutter out "A few."

"How many?" She persisted.

"I don't know: we didn't really talk about it. Occasionally in the pub when we'd had a couple of beers, just a fantasy really."

"Really, I thought that was all 16 year-old boys thought about, and talked about for that matter."

"Wrong."

"Wrong?"

"Wrong! You wore those short skirts, and I was sure that some days you didn't wear a bra, but we never talked about you. We kept our own thoughts to ourselves. Glen never thought much of you."

"Who was Glen?" She asked.

"Tall, thin, long blonde hair, left in Lower sixth." I told her, "and very gay."

"Pity, I remember him now, no friends. Cute. What a waste!"

"You'd have been barking up the wrong tree there. Did you ever have sex with one of us?"

She looked at me as if wondering what to say. Hesitating before saying anything, wondering if she'd give too much away. "I was tempted, once. There was a boy who all the lady teachers liked. He was very polite. Good looking and attractive. Quite muscular, but not a freak. Most of talked about what we'd do with him if we had the chance. It never came though. Some of the older teachers were very inventive in their imaginations. I was most surprised at them."

"Well, you teased us often enough. We thought you dressed to attract a guy."

"Well some days I didn't wear a bra, and sometimes no knickers either. I did like to tease you all. Remember the badminton matches?" She asked.

Jen seemed to be taking a long time in the kitchen. "Yeah, I remember. Your little white tennis dress."

"That's the one. Remember, you followed me to the changing rooms, but went into the boy's room when I went into the girl's room?"

"Yeah, I can picture you right now. You wiggled your bottom very seductively as you walked in front of me."

"I hoped you'd follow me into the girl's room. I wanted you to follow me in and force me to have sex with you. I wanted you to pull off my little white knickers and push your hard cock into me and make passionate love to me. Then take me into the shower and soap me all over, and then take me again."

"Really, 'coz that was my fantasy that night." I was really stunned and disappointed finding that out. I thought I'd be expelled if I'd followed her. I was useless with women.

"You just said you remembered the way I wiggled my bottom in front of you as I walked in front of you? Do you remember me doing that any other time or to anyone else?"

"Yes, I did notice. I really didn't realise. I thought you did that all the time, to every guy."

"Men, you're useless. I fantasised about you that night. You, yes you were the one we all wanted in our beds. More to the point in our pussies," She looked at me and licked her lips. The tension palpable.

My heart was in my mouth. "Me? What did you fantasise?"

"I took off all my clothes, I baby oiled my skin and then lay back on my bed. I squeezed my breasts and then slid my hand between my legs and pushed a finger inside myself, and stroked my clit. I took about 10 seconds to cum. Then I used my vibrators for hours, I came again and again."

"You did look good."

"We all fancied you though, you know. Lots of the female teachers fantasised about having sex with you," She said. "Now I'm the only one who's lived their fantasy. I am the only one aren't I?" She sounded slightly panicky when she asked this.

"You're the one and only. Who else then? When and how did you find out?" I asked her, "Who else wanted me?" This was news to me, I thought the teachers were all saintly and never talked about sex with their students and now I find that I was the centre of apparently, numerous fantasies.

"Do you remember Mrs. Wills? Chemistry? I couldn't believe the things she wanted you to do to her," She told me.

"I remember Mrs. Wills yes. She was always dressed so frumpily. None of us could believe it when she got pregnant.," I couldn't believe that story, it was too difficult to believe of a woman who dressed like a bag lady. "Anyone else?" She actually must have lived close to my flat because I'd seen her around, but never with a man or a husband. I wondered what would happen now, if we bumped into each other. All of a sudden I hoped we would so I could ask her to go for a coffee with me to reminisce: hoping something more could develop.

"You, young man, are incorrigible," She said. "Is this a bit of ego trip on your part?"

"Well, yes it is a little bit. I never knew." I told her.

"Mrs. Lewis, you know the other English teacher? She left her husband and family to live with her girlfriend. She said you were the only other man who could tempt her." Paula told me. This was not believable at all. I really didn't think she was telling me the truth. Mrs. Wills, possibly, but not Mrs. Lewis. She was completely untouchable. The mere thought was giving me another erection and Paula looked directly at the tent forming in my jeans and smiled.

DrSteveH
DrSteveH
33 Followers