Jen-Paula Visits Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We knew about Mrs. Lewis, but we all found it a bit difficult to believe, I have to say and now you tell me it was true. Any others?" I asked.

"But not good enough for your ego it seems. Do you want to touch me again, now?" She asked me, coyly.

"What if Jen comes in?"

"Then she can touch us both. And you can touch us both. And I can touch you both."

I stepped over to her and leant over and whispered in her ear "Yes."

My hand came up her stomach and reached to her right breast. Gently I slid it under the strap of her halter neck and pressed it against her nipple. She quietly gasped. At the same time her arms wrapped themselves around my neck and pulled my mouth onto hers and we kissed passionately, each of our tongues exploring the other's mouth.

"And what do you think you're doing without me?" Jen had come into the room and was watching us. I jumped away from Paula, feeling a little guilty.

Both of us turned to face Jen. Paula walked over to her and gave her a gentle peck on her left cheek and briefly squeezed her left breast making Jen close her eyes in pleasure. I stood there incapable of doing anything but looking. Jen bent over Paula and kissed her back on her cheek, her hand cupping Paula's breasts, then turned to face me and beckoned me over and turned her back to me.

"Undo my dress now please Steve", Paula demanded, "now." So I unhooked the catch at the top of the halter and let the shoulder straps fall away over her chest. Jen stepped forward and leaned forward to kiss and then suck her left breast and nipple, while my hand dropped around to caress the right one. My left hand unzipped the dress to allow it to fall to the floor, revealing a slim figure, the white lace thong, her stockings and high heels, nothing more. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of the thong and pulled it to the floor where she stepped out of them, while she and Jen engaged in enthusiastic French kissing. Both of them then turned on me.

Jen stood and unbuttoned my shirt while Paula sank to her knees and unfastened my trousers and with one movement pulled both my boxers and trousers to the floor. She took my cock in her hand and pulled it towards her mouth, licked the tip and then engulfed it with her lips. Jen ran her fingers through my chest hair with one hand and then pulled my face into hers to kiss me passionately.

Paula was working on my cock as she stood, and with Jen pulled me into the main bedroom. I was pushed onto my back while Paula continued but Jen swung herself round and spreading her legs over my face pushed her very wet sex onto my mouth, moaning immediately as my tongue started work on her clitoris. Paula stopped sucking and licking to climb up and impale her vagina with my cock and started to ride me like a horse.

Jen turned so she could face Paula and started another bout of kissing, both of them fondling the other's breasts. It didn't take long, Jen began to buck wildly and shake as she approached orgasm, Paula was moaning as she expertly rode my cock, and I exploded into her as I came, and she climaxed, all three together. She continued to milk my cock with Jen, her vaginal muscles twitching post-orgasmically, and Jen lifted off me and began to French kiss me once again. Paula began to lick and suck my dick clean. Jen suddenly stooped, pulled Paula onto the bed and attacked her pussy to lick out all my escaping sperm. Paula immediately started to moan. I started to swell and moved behind Jen to push my cock deeply into her, gently starting a rhythm together while she licked out Jen, who was moaning most enthusiastically now with Paula holding onto the back of Jen's head as she ground her clitoris into her face. Paula's back arched as she cried out as Jen pushed back into me as I shoved hard and deep as all three of us, once again, came together. We all collapsed onto the bed, sweating and gasping at the same time.

I had to admit I preferred her with the dress on it was so sexy, but inevitably it would become very sweaty with that much sex, and possibly stained as well so I could see her reasoning but wondered why I had thought of that at this moment.

"Don't stop" Jen begged me.

"Keep going," Paula pleaded.

I was too tired now so instead slid a finger into each of them and massaged their clits. Jen leaned over to briefly kiss me, then started French kissing Paula over my chest. They both started grinding on my fingers, Jen first, then Paula. Their kissing became more forceful as first Paula and then Jen came on my hands. Both lay back on the bed, breathing heavily, me in the middle. I looked at the bedside clock, seven thirty. I was tired out now.

"How about a shower?" Paula asked.

"I'm up for that." Answered Jen, and they both stood up and went to the end of the bed. Jen knelt down. Paula stood there, one stocking up, the other around her ankles, she looked very dishevelled and sexy. Jen pulled down one stocking and then the other as she stepped out of her shoes. Paula lifted Jen's nightie over her head and then knelt down as Jen stood up, and then removed Jen's stockings as Jen had removed hers. Both of them were completely naked and looking very sexy. Hand In hand they both walked into the en-suite shower room. I heard the water switched on and begin to flow, followed almost immediately by the sound of two giggling women showering together, and obviously enjoying it.

Five minutes passed and two soaked women emerged from the bathroom, their hair plastered onto their heads. They were holding hands and I wondered what else they had been holding when they were in the shower.

We all went back into the dining area and sat down to eat. I opened another bottle of wine when the first was finished, by the end of the meal they were both in a tipsy giggly mood and were deep in conversation together.

"Have you ever had a threesome before Steve?" asked Paula, turning to look into my eyes.

"I've not had that many twosomes." I replied, Jen was giggling, she looked very young and sweet and the wine was beginning to have a profound effect on her inhibitions. I didn't think Paula had any inhibitions left, even if she had started with some.

"Want some more?" Paula asked me, then turned to Jen, raising an eyebrow.

Jen was still giggling as I answered, "Sex or wine. Either way, not now, I'm knackered, pardon my French."

They both came over to the sofa where I'd sat down and pulled me up. "You need a shower as well," Jen insisted. Up I got and showered I did, wondering all the time how this had happened. It only took me a couple of minutes and so I emerged into the bedroom to see Jen and Paula enthusiastically kissing each other, their hands moving gently and expertly over each other's body's. Both were silent until Paula slid her hand between Jen's legs and pushed a finger into her. Jen moaned as Paula's finger began to move in and out slowly. Suddenly Jen broke off the kiss and pushed her face into Paula's and arched her back as she came on Paula's hand. She fell onto her back, breathing deeply. Paula ran her hand from between her legs, across her stomach to rest on her right breast, where she pinched and rolled Jen's nipples. My Cock swelled again. I just stood and watched for a few minutes and started stroking myself.

"Come over here big boy" Paula demanded.

As I approached she brought out a bottle of lube and Poured some out, covering her hand and then grabbed my cock and began stroking it. Jen pushed herself up onto one elbow and began watching. Paula continued to stroke, gradually building a rhythm. I began to move with her, feeling a swelling beginning in my scrotum. After 5 minutes I burst out, 3 streams of cum streaking over Paula's face and chest. She continued to milk the last of my cum, letting it dribble and run over her hand onto the bed sheet, then she let go. Jen leaned over and started to lick the cum off her friend's chest and face; Paula sinking back onto the bed and allowing her to continue. It didn't take long to clear up and then they both pulled me into the bed with and between them. Jen leaned over and switched off the light as we all settled down to sleep.

"Nothing more tonight," Jen whispered in my ear, "We both need you fresh and strong in the morning."

They were both facing me with their arms around me and we all drifted off to sleep. I dreamed of my fantasy as a sixteen year old schoolboy, never imagining that it would have included a threesome. Sex three times. Two women crawling all over me, enjoying me for sex. What a day, what a night.

I woke to daylight streaming through the bedroom window and I realised I was on my own. Was it all a dream? Then I heard the giggles in the lounge and the sound of movement. I rose, put on my bathrobe and stepped through into the lounge to see two women cleaning up last night's mess on the table. All the crockery was taken through and dumped in the sink and dishwasher, then they came back and faced me. Both tanned, both naked, both shaved and both looking as sexy as hell. It hadn't been a dream.

"What do you want to do as an encore?" asked Jen.

"I dunno, make a suggestion." I replied.

"Just sex," said Paula, "with both of you."

"What time is it? I asked, I still felt a little sleepy.

"It's eight o'clock, early bird," Jen answered.

Paula left us and went into the spare bedroom, emerging a few minutes later dressed in her jeans and crop top. "Panties, no bra." She announced.

I walked over and cupped a breast in my right hand, "Correct," I said, thinking to myself how firm they were in my hands, not a trace of flab or sag.

Jen had disappeared when Paula came back, "Me too."

Just had to check, my heart was still beating fast, I didn't want this to end at all. "Are you staying tonight as well Paula?" I asked as I checked Jen wasn't wearing a bra either. She wasn't and giggled as I checked and hers were just as firm and with very little sag.

"Well, I'm not back in work till Monday, so yeah, if you want me to. I'm happy to stay."

"Yeah, I want you to, the both of you."

"Breakfast?" Jen asked. "You'll need to keep your strength up again for today."

"Yes please, just some toast and coffee." I replied.

Paula said "The same for me please, let me help."

Jen poured three coffees, and put three slices of toast into the toaster. She placed some butter and jam onto the table as the bread toasted, all three of us were silent. How could today be as good as last night I wondered? I looked at Jen, she smiled at me, then Paula, and she too, smiled back at me. I was hoping the smiles were expectant, but not in the baby sense of the word. Then, Jen broke into my train of thought, "Don't you think you should get dressed. Perhaps a shower first?" I simply nodded in reply. "What do you want to do Paula?"

"Well, if I'm staying tonight I might as well ask if I can stay the night on Sunday as well, then you could drop me off at work on Monday and we will have made a full weekend of it?" Paula asked. "But in that case I'll need another outfit for tomorrow and for work on Monday."

"I'm O.K. with that" I said.

"Me too," said Jen.

The toaster pinged, the toast jumped up. Jen plucked it out, buttered it and spread some jam on hers. Paula and I ate ours plain with just the butter. We all drank our coffee.

"I'll clear up" said Jen, "Why don't you take Paula for her clothes?" I walked over to Jen and she whispered in my ear, "Paula will follow you and shag you, you know that don't you. Don't worry about it, just do it." I kissed her and briefly and gently squeezed a breast. She in turn stroked my cock as Paula looked on smiling.

"Need a shower first, and some clothes." I told them both.

"Good, I'll help you while Jen clears up," And so Paula followed me into my bathroom, dropping her clothes onto the floor and helped me remove my bathrobe, stripping off herself and joining me in the shower once the hot water began to flow. She tilted her head back under the flow, allowing it to trickle down her body, over her breast and stomach to her mons where it fell onto the shower tray. It was like being in a porn movie. Paula poured some shower gel onto her hand and reached up to wash my hair and then washed my entire body, paying particular attention to my cock, which was hardening once again. She stopped before I came and then pushed me out of the cubicle once the soap was washed off and, grabbing a towel she dried me and then herself. She sat me down on the toilet cover and took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth where she started sucking it once more. I lifted her, and with a squeal I turned her upside down and licked her bare clitoris and pushed my cock deep into her mouth so she sucked me. I came down her throat and she came in my mouth and I let her down. "I've never done it that way before. You like to take control don't you Steve?" She said to me. I simply nodded in reply.

We went back into the bedroom and dressed, Paula putting her top and jeans back on, looking stunning and we went back into the lounge. "Feel better both of you?" Jen asked.

"Yes, much better thanks Jenni," Paula replied before I could say anything. "I'm ready to go, are you ready Steve?" Paula then asked me. She leaned over to Jen and kissed her, on the lips, "See you later Jen." Jen simply smiled and nodded, watching both Paula and me.

"O.K.," I nodded and Paula took me by the hand, and once we were alone in the lift started a tongue duel with me, all the way down to the basement car park. She rubbed my cock while my hands explored every inch of her body.

"Fancy a blow job?" She gasped out as we went down.

"Not enough time," I said as the lift came to a bumpy halt and the bottom of the lift shaft.

"Spoilsport," She whispered as the door opened. "We could have stopped the lift."

"Maybe, but there's a CCTV in the lift and it automatically calls the emergency services if it stops unexpectedly," I explained to her as I used the remote to open the Lotus.

"Now then?" She asked me as we went over to the car. Paula took me by the hand and led me behind the car and went to her knees, her hands opening my flies as she went down. Pulling out my cock with her hands she started on it immediately, taking it's entire length down her throat, sucking and humming as her head went back and forth, until I came. I didn't take long, the element of danger of being caught heightening the eroticism of the moment. "Good?" She asked me as she finished swallowing my load. Paula stood up. "I'm getting old, that was hurting my knees," She laughed. I couldn't see her looking old in the slightest.

We jumped into the car and drove to her place, a very large house at the edge of the countryside with a gravel drive and a porticoed entrance porch. She went first and opened the door, stepping inside after beckoning me to follow her. Once inside she wrapped her arms around my neck and French kissed me deeply; I could still taste my sperm in her mouth. Taking my hand she pulled me upstairs and into her bedroom, which was magnificent and huge, with a walk-in wardrobe into which she disappeared. When she came out she had changed into a pale green long silky dress, split down from the thigh. "Like it?" She asked me.

"I'd prefer it if you were wearing nothing," I suggested, wondering if I had any fuel in the tank to satisfy her and if she wore anything else than green, when she was wearing a dress that is.

She turned her back to me, "Unzip me please," She asked, backing into me but leaning forward so I could work the zip. I unzipped her, as requested and slid my hands round her chest to cup a breast in each hand and she leaned back against me, only the pressure between us holding her dress in place. She turned her head and wrapped an arm around my head and pulled me into another deep French kiss. I released one breast and pulled her dress up and pressed a finger between her legs making her gasp as it slid under her panties and into her very wet vagina. With a quick movement she turned round completely and the dress fell away, dropping to the floor. She broke off the kiss and pushed her panties to the floor and pulled me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. Sitting astride me she used her hand to guide my cock into her vagina and sat down on it, gasping again as it went right in and started riding me, cowgirl style until she came when she collapsed onto my chest, breathing heavily and perspiring. We were both hot and sweaty by now.

While my cock was still inside her she sat up. "Tell me about Cynthia," She asked me. I was totally surprised, I had no idea she knew about her, but I realised Jen must have told her.

"She's just another of the receptionists at the practice," I told her, truthfully enough, but not the entire story, obviously.

"That you happen to be shagging?" She inflected the statement into a question.

"I don't like that word," I said, trying to deflect her from Cynthia and me.

"Shagging, fucking, knocking her off, whichever way you put it, you're still getting your cock inside her aren't you, filling her with your sperm? Does he like shagging?" She asked and to which I simply nodded. There no point lying about it when they both knew. Not only that, I didn't like lying, to anyone. "So, that's three of us?" She asked, and again I simply nodded. Then I realised Cynthia had said Emma might come to see me this weekend and she had not appeared. I felt disappointed. "Why the glum face?" Paula asked me and I realised my face had given away my regret.

Thinking quickly I came up with an answer I was quite proud of, given the circumstances, "I've not come yet, and you have."

"No problem," She said, turning round she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking again. She shuffled round a bit and the sat astride my face, inviting me to lick her to another orgasm. I raised my head and gave her a gentle, experimental lick over her clitoris, making her hum as she sucked. Then she relaxed and allowed her open vagina to rest on my mouth and I licked her as though my life depended on it, until that is she came. As I felt her build up to it I felt her press down harder and harder and take my cock deeper and deeper down her throat until I couldn't bear it any more and we both came together with me pumping out rope after rope of semen into her throat for her to swallow and she dripping her juices all around my mouth, both of then relaxing, exhausted. "That was good," She said as she turned round to look at me, my sperm dripping out of the corners of her mouth as she tried to lick it off. In the end she wiped it all into her mouth. I could only nod in reply.

My phone went off and I leaned over to answer it. Cynthia was on the line, "Hi," She said. "Forgotten me already?" She asked me. It was difficult to answer with a woman licking and kissing your cock but I tried my best.

"Not at all Cynthia, how could I?" I replied, as coolly as I could. Talking with one woman I have had sex with while another plays with your cock was too much and it started to grow hard again.

"When can I see you again?" She asked eagerly.

"I don't know, right now, tell me what you're wearing?" I asked her, trying to put her off while I thought up when we could meet up. Paula decided that she wanted to use my hardening cock and turned round and sat on it, pressing it deep inside her. She opened her mouth and allowed my semen to drip down her chest and over her breasts. I was surprised how much of it there was and it did look sexy, helping my erection no end.

"What would you like me to be wearing?" She asked me.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," I told her and Paula looked at me quizzically and then mouthed the word, Cynthia? To which I nodded.

"Invite her to your flat, she can see what debauchery you get up to," She suggested, giggling.

Cynthia must have heard the sound, "Are you with someone? Who is it?" She asked. "Is it a woman, is it Jen?"