Jen-Paula Visits Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, its not Jen. Why don't you come on over to the apartment, you could stay the night," I suggested.

"Now?" She asked.

"Yes, now. Come on over and bring some sexy clothes with you," I told her.

"And a nightie for tonight?" She asked me.

"No, no nightie, you won't need anything like that," I told her. "Actually, I'll come in the Lotus to pick you up."

"O.K., I'll be ready in about thirty minutes," She said excitedly.

"O.K.," I replied. "See you in about half an hour." And she clicked her phone off.

"So that was Cynthia?" Paula said as she rode up and down my cock. "I'm going to drain all your juice out and there'll be nothing left for her," Paula teased.

"Or for Jen if you do that and I don't think she'll be too happy about that. Mind you, I'm not sure she'll be happy about Cynthia either," I said.

"Competition, a three-way. Should be fun. Does she know Jen swings both ways?" Paula asked as she swivelled and swirled my cock inside her.

"I don't think so, and she certainly won't be expecting you to be there. But I think she's been tempted with trying it with a woman, and I think she has so, like you said, should be fun," I said. Suddenly I was all excited. Paula continued riding me and I came after about ten minutes, with her following suit a moment later. My groin was drenched in Paula's juices and my semen. "I need a shower," I told her.

"And I'll wash you," She said cheekily. Paula climbed off me and we both went or a shower together. As promised she washed me down and then insisted I wash her, all over and with a lot of giggling we turned off the water and dried each other off and dressed. She went back to her jeans and T shirt and me to mine and she packed a bag so we were off.

"I'll drop you off at the flat, the car's too small for three of us," I said to her and she nodded.

"I'm looking forward to meeting her," Paula said, surprising me. I had thought she wanted to enjoy me just on my own. "I wonder what Jen will say."

"She said she didn't mind me being with other women so perhaps she'll be O.K. with it. Anyway, the dice are cast now aren't they?" I said as we arrived back at the car park. I took Paula's bag and carried it to the lift and up to my flat. Jen was there when we went in. "Cynthia called me, she's coming over and staying the night. O.K.?" I said. Jen just looked at me and nodded.

"So you and she are an item?" She asked me, Paula looking on.

"Not an item Jen," I told her. "Just a bit more than friends, that's all." I dropped the bag and turned and started to leave. "Oh, Jen. You'll need a key. There's one in the cutlery drawer next to the sink. You know, so you can come and go," I told her and she visibly brightened with the thought that she was being trusted.

"O.K. See you soon," She said as I left to pick up Cynthia. All sorts were going through my mind as I drove to meet her. It didn't take too long and I was knocking at her apartment door. There was much less security that at my place I noted. The door opened and there was a smiling Cynthia, dressed in a simple cream coloured cotton dress, down to just below her knees with a buttoned front and she wasn't wearing any make-up at all and looked very fresh.

"It's lovely to see you again, Steve" She said as soon as she saw me, blushing as she'd used my first name.

"Me too," I said, honestly.

"Come in while I just finish packing a bag. It's nearly ready," She told me as she disappeared into the bedroom, where I followed her. She was bent over an armchair rummaging through her case and I crept behind her and squeezed both breasts. Gasping she stood up and turned towards me. "I didn't think you wanted to do that again," She said, not able to hold me eyes with hers.

"You kidding?" I asked her. We kissed, a deep French kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"I have something to confess," I told her breaking off the kiss, "Jen and one of her friends are staying at my flat as well this weekend. I hope you don't mind?" Her face dropped when I told her.

"You mean it's not just you and me?" She asked. "I have to share you?"

"No, but we will just be the two of us again, I promise. Just not this weekend," I told her. "Do you mind?"

"Well, to be truthful, yes I do. I wanted it to be just you and me. But just one weekend? O.K." She replied. "Is this friend a woman or a man?"

"Woman," I told her.

"A very good friend? Of Jen's?" She asked me.

"Yes," I confessed. "On both counts."

"A lesbian?" She went on.

"No, but, how can I put this, she doesn't limit herself to just men," I told her. Cynthia blushed deep red. "Did you blush out of shame or anticipation?" I asked her as I took her bag and started for the door.

"Anticipation, I think. It made me feel a bit lightheaded," She said. "Anticipation," She said again, "definitely anticipation," She repeated. "I'm going to make the most of this." We went down to my car, threw her bag onto the back seat and then watched her climb into the passenger seat. I noticed she pulled her skirt hem up as she dropped into the seat, revealing she was bare legged.

I gunned the engine and we were off. Cynthia shrieked when I accelerated off the mark. "Well, you told me you had been tempted with a woman as you'd never been successful with men and now here's your chance, nervous?" I asked her. "And there was the Vicar wasn't there?"

"Yes, but this is different. I am a little nervous but I'm eager to try," She replied. "It's just," She hesitated before continuing, "I've never done anything like this before."

"Me neither," I told her. I had never been with two women at the same time, never mind three. And never one with such a wide age gap, but I was surprised that this hadn't bothered me at all. I felt oh so comfortable with all of them, not just as friends, but also as lovers. I was going to be with three women tonight and not feeling guilty made me wonder what I had got myself into. We arrived at my apartment block and we entered the underground car park where I picked up Cynthia's bag and opened the door for her. This time her legs didn't part and she kept her knees together as I helped her climb out of the passenger seat. "Stay there a moment," I asked her and she cocked her head to one side and looked at me quizzically. "And take your panties off."

She obliged without a question as I pulled the hem of her dress up, knelt between her legs, pushing them apart and started licking her clitoris. "Stop it. What if someone sees us?" She protested.

"Is there anyone there?" I asked her. She looked around and shook her head. "Well then," I said and continued. It didn't take long. This sex starved woman was quick to orgasm now she had discovered the joys of sex and she shuddered as her orgasm swept through her. I thought she was going to collapse on top of me but she controlled herself, just in time.

"Oh my God, that felt so good. I hope there's some more when we go upstairs," She gasped as she came down from her high. I took her by the hand and carried her bag to the lift where we went up to my floor and opened my door to be greeted by Jen and Paula, both stood there, in very short, white baby doll nightdresses and white lace topped hold up stockings. Cynthia squeezed my hand. Jen took the bag as Paula went up to Cynthia and pulled her head down to kiss her, their tongues could be seen entering each other's mouths and exploring. Jen kissed me and we then both watched. "Hi Cynthia," Paula said to her as they broke the kiss and then Jen started on her, the same way as I kissed Paula, pulling up her hem and slipping my hand under her legs and tickling her. "You must be Paula," I heard Cynthia say in reply as I kissed Jen. Paula took her hand and dragged her into the lounge where Jen and I followed, where, on the table was laid out food for us all and a couple of bottles of white wine, chilled so that condensation was forming on the outside.

Paula was the first to break the silence. "Why don't you go and get changed Cynthia, I'll help you choose something," And then she hesitated, "Appropriate." She took Cynthia by the hand, picked up her bag and pulled her into the second bedroom.

"I don't expect to see them for a while," Jen said to me, turning to look up at me. "And I think you could do with wearing a lot less in the way of clothes." Jen started unbuttoning my shirts and I loosened the belt on my jeans, unfastened them and let them fall to the floor. We could both hear the gasps and small shrieks coming from both Paula and Cynthia in the bedroom and it was making me feel horny and my cock started to grow hard. "I think I could find a use for this," She whispered as she took hold of it and engulfed it with her mouth.

I decided to try the trick I had use on Paula and picked Jen up, my cock still in her mouth, turned her up so the nightie fell around her face and I started licking her clitoris. She was already wet in anticipation as my tongue rolled over it, back and forth and she came in moments, gently biting my cock, as she did. That took me over the edge and I pushed my cock deep down her throat and came with five big ropes of semen, making her gag and choke as she couldn't move up with her own weight keeping my cock in place. Eventually I lifted her up and she gasped for air. "That was a bit rough for you wasn't it?" She asked as I turned her right way up.

"Yep. Just fancied a change, that's all." I told her. "Did you like it?" Jen simply nodded in reply wiping the semen off from around her mouth, just as Paula and Cynthia emerged from the bedroom. Both were stark naked, holding hands and giggling. Cynthia looked like she's been thoroughly ravished.

"We wanted something to eat, are we disturbing you?" Cynthia asked. She looked sweaty and her body shone with a pink glow. She picked up a glass of wine and rubbed it over her nipples, making them stand out, erect. "I want you to lick them Steve, warm them up for me," She asked me.

"Go on Steve," Jen gently pushed me forwards and so I licked her nipples, gently and pushed her down onto an armchair and spread her legs. I pushed a finger inside her and she was already very wet and slippery. I simply lined up my cock and pushed it in all the way, making her gasp and nearly spilling her wine as I started moving in and out of her. Looking round I saw Jen and Paula sat across from us in each other's arm, watching as I plowed Cynthia with long deep strokes. Her back was arching as she approached her orgasm. It took only a couple of minutes and she came, explosively, her vaginal muscles contracting hard against my cock as the climax reached it's peak and then began to subside. Jen pushed me to one side and bent down to lick Cynthia's clitoris and without a pause she was riding Jen's face for another orgasm. Paula, was now sat next to me and was stroking my cock with long slow strokes.

"Fuck me Steve," She demanded, tugging at my cock. I pulled her round so she was sitting on my lap and she did the rest herself, impaling her vagina on my cock. Paula started moving up and down, her eyes closing as her breathing became heavier and heavier until she came and she sat down to push my cock as deep as possible inside her. I had still only come the one time, deep down Jen's throat. I watched as Cynthia had an orgasm on Jen's tongue as Paula climbed off me. Immediately Cynthia came over and impaled herself on my cock and started to ride me.

"You have to come this time Steve," She told me as she expertly rode me. Using her vaginal muscles she alternately griped and released my cock as she moved up and down, her eyes, now closing and her breath coming in small gasps as she neared another orgasm. I came just after her and pumped out a few ropes of my seed deep into her and she collapsed onto my chest, heaving for breath. Jen pulled her off and both she and Paula spread her legs wide on the sofa and licked all my sperm out as it flowed from her, to her evident delight. God, I thought, I'm in paradise here.

"Shall we spit her Steve?" Paula asked as she put on her strap on and fastened it round her waist. Cynthia looked on quizzically.

She looked at me, questioningly as I answered, "It's up to Cynthia," I told her. I realised she didn't know what spitting was. "One of us has a cock down your throat and the other end has a strap on. Its short for spit roasting, I think." Cynthia raised her eyebrows and turned to face me, or more properly, my cock, taking it in her mouth as Paula, from behind her pushed in the strap-on. With the enthusiasm she then showed in sucking my cock it was obvious that she enjoyed the experience. I felt Paula pushing as my cock went further down her throat with each thrust and Cynthia licked more and more and sucked harder, particularly when Jen started massaging her breast with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. After a couple of minutes, Jen slid under Cynthia and started licking her clit as Paula pushed the strap-on in and out while at the same time fondling her breasts and nipples until she came, with a loud squeak. Paula came next but I didn't, I tried to save something for Jen, but failed as I came down Cynthia's throat, making her gag and choke a little. From the blissful look on her face, she enjoyed the whole new experience. To think that just a couple of weeks ago she was a twenty seven year old virgin.

Paula kept up the pumping with the strap-on for a few more minutes, making Cynthia come again with a small orgasm. Jen had changes places with her and was trying to suck some life into my now, soft cock. It worked eventually and Jen sat down on it, facing Paula and Cynthia. Paula just watched while Cynthia crawled over and started licking Jen's clitoris as she rode me. She came, a long slow orgasm with me inside her and Cynthia's tongue on her clitoris. I came as well with a small orgasm of my own, but with very little sperm left. She sighed and leaned back against my chest, breathing heavily and deeply now, her breasts being massaged gently by my hands while Cynthia, between our legs, licked all my sperm up as it trickled out.

My cock, deflated again, plopped out of Jen but with Cynthia still between our legs. Jen looked at her, suddenly serious and said, "We are going to have to be very careful about all this at work you know, Cynthia."

Cynthia just nodded, showing she understood, and why. "You know the boss' wife seduced Steve at work don't you. She just sent me away," She sounded indignant. I thought she sounded as if she should have been allowed to join in.

"The boss is away on a course with his nurse, meaning he's probably screwing her like crazy. She just wants what he's got. A toy boy, you," Jen said, smiling at me. "I'm not jealous." She finished off by saying.

"I am," Came Cynthia's indignant response. "We could have both had him." Jen and Paula just laughed. I smiled inwardly knowing I could have any of the women any time I wanted. But who did I really want? "Er, a question that is bothering me now. Like who is sleeping with whom?" I know Steve's bed is big enough for two, but not really three of us. Anyway that would mean one of us would be on their own, so who sleeps with whom?"

"I'll sleep with Cynthia," I suggested,, " You and Paula can share the guest room, if that's O.K. with both of you. Jen, Paula?"

"I'm alright with that," Jen replied.

"Me too," Paula answered. "Only I'm tired so shall we go to bed now? I think Cynthia is as well." Cynthia simply nodded, and then yawned an enormous yawn. I went over and took her arm and dragged her to her feet and pulled her towards the bedroom, although she came willingly enough. We both brushed our teeth and climbed into bed.

"I'm not really tired, I just wanted you to myself, in bed," She giggled. "I want your cock inside me, now," She said as she took hold of my cock and used it to pull me between her legs. "Now, push it inside me." I obliged and it slipped in easily she was so wet and lubricated. She gasped as it went all the way, "Now, let's go for it," And we started moving in rhythm with each other. Frankly I was concerned that I'd come so many times today that I'd have nothing left, but did have the stamina and started going again. Cynthia came twice, both good strong orgasms, strong enough for me to stop me, deep inside her until each had ended. I came as she approached her third and we both came together that time and she wrapped her legs around my back. I lay on top of her as we recovered. She wriggled to and fro, side to side. "That feels nice," She whispered finally in my ear.

"Me too," I told her. It did feel nice having my cock wrapped with soft warm and we skin, resting inside her as we both relaxed.

"I'd like to do it again but I am tired now," She admitted, finally allowing us to snuggle down and go to sleep. I rolled off her and she snuggled up to me again, under my arm and we fell asleep, our arms around each other. Neither her nor me woke once that night.

Morning came and stated to pass on by until Jen knocked on the door and came in. I was just rousing but Cynthia was wide awake, sat up ad reading, the bed clothes around her waist, her breasts naked. Jen was wearing nothing. "Come on sleepy heads, its ten o'clock and breakfast is ready." She leaned over to shake me awake but I grabbed her and pulled her under the sheets and I French kissed her deeply, Cynthia stroking her breasts and pinching her nipples. Jen parted her legs and I tried to slip a finger inside her but Cynthia pushed my hand away, and then massaged her G spot as well. I sat over Jen, straddling her and stroked my own erection and Jen came, an explosive violent orgasm that made her shake in the bed between and under us. Slowly she came back t earth. "I would have woken you earlier if I'd know that was waiting for me." I came and sprayed my seed over both their faces, surprising them. Cynthia leaned over and licked it off Jen's face as she lay on the bed.

Cynthia looked up and whispered to me, "Look in the door." Paula was stood there, naked as well, her arms folded under her breasts.

"I'll expect something similar for me as well you know," She said at last. Paula moved into the room and knelt on the end of the bed. "Like now," She said sexily and slipped her own hand between her legs. Cynthia was off the mark like a shot and pulled Paula onto her back on the bed and assaulted her clitoris and vagina. She looked surprised at how quickly Cynthia had reacted but soon relaxed into the experience. Jen and I just watched for a couple of minutes until Jen got out of bed, knelt at the end of it and lifted Cynthia's backside and started licking her. A lesbian threesome, just for me. My cock was straining hard and fully erect and I felt my balls starting to churn and I was getting ready to come again, it was that arousing. It would be either Paula's mouth or Jen's vagina. Jen won.

I moved behing her and pushed my cock deeply inside her making her gasp and she came just as I came as well. I released a great deal of sperm inside her and I could feel it trickling out and down our legs. Cynthia came then followed rapidly by Paula. We were all breathing heavily and covered in perspiration. God, that had been fun for all four of us. None of us spoke for a long time until Jen broke the spell. "What time is it?"

I looked at the bedside clock and answered, "It's just turned ten."

"We'd better get up, we can't stay here all day," Jen suggested.

"Why not?" Asked Cynthia.

"Yeah, why not?" Repeated Paula.

"Because I'm hungry and need some breakfast and I need some extra food to cook Sunday dinner, like bread and things and I'm not leaving you in this bed while I go shopping, that's why!" Jen stated, forcefully, but not too stridently. She got up, "I'm going for a shower, you three can follow." I rose from my knees.

"I'll share it with you Jen, if you'll let me," I said.