Jen-Paula Visits Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I'll never say no, don't you?" She answered me. Together we stood u and went, hand in hand into the en-suite bathroom and showered together. I washed her down and she washed me all over. When we'd dried off and opened the door back into the bedroom Paula and Cynthia weren't there. Jen and I dressed, casually in jeans and T shirts and went into the corridor to the lounge, not before we heard the other two giggling and laughing in the other bathroom. "What do you fancy for dinner?" She asked me.

"How about simple roast chicken," I suggested.

"Good idea. I'll do a starter as well, anything float your boat?" She asked.

"How about a retro prawn cocktail?" I suggested again.

"Dessert?" She pressed again.

"Apple pie and ice cream," I finished. That was my condemned man's meal, all my favourites, all in one meal.

"I can do that," Jen told me and we sat down and drank the coffee she had made while questioning me with a slice of toast each. "You like Cynthia, don't you?"

I didn't see any point in lying, but clothed my answer more tactfully, "I like all three of you Jen, you in particular." That bought me a smile, "But it will be very cramped in here with four of us together, won't it?"

"Do you want her to move in with us," She asked.

I was surprised at the use of the word 'us' but let it go for the moment. "If she wants to and as long as you're alright with it. You have to be alright with it as well. Always." That bought me another smile. And why not? I did like this woman and I couldn't imagine a life without her already. She had become a part of my life very quickly and in my mind I wondered about that and how it had come about. The other girls emerged from the bathroom and went into the bedroom to dress. Both came out a few minutes later, dressed, like us in jeans and T shirts. It was obvious that neither of them was wearing a bra. Cynthia picked up her glasses and put them on her very cute nose and sat down with a cup of coffee.

"Can I have a quiet word with you later?" She asked me.

"Yes, no problem, or is there?" I answered.

"No problem," She said casually.

"O.K. Steve, lets go," Jen stood up as she said it, meaning let's go shopping.

"O.K. Jen," I drained my coffee and stood up as well. Both of us picked up our jackets and we were off, down in the lift and into my car.

"It's a good job it's not a full weekly shop, there'd be no room in this car," She said.

"No, probably not. We'll do that in your car if you prefer," I suggested as we drove out of the underground car park. She whooped as I pressed the accelerator, but I kept to the speed limit as we made our way to the supermarket. It didn't take long to do all the shopping so we were back in the car within half an hour and on our way back to the apartment. It was cold as winter was approaching so it was the first time I'd put the heating on after the summer. Jen, Paula, Cynthia and myself were all wearing jumpers now as the temperature fell from what it had been when Jen and I had gone to the supermarket. The flat soon warmed up and Cynthia took off her sweater.

"Keep going," Paula suggested, "Let's see a bit more."

"Pardon," Cynthia sounded alarmed.

"Keep going, strip," Paula continued.

"Only if you want to Cynthia," Jen told her. "It's not for her to have people do just what she wants. You take your clothes off first."

"O.K.," Paula replied and stood up and within a few moments was stark naked and she sidled up alongside me. "Now you." She started by pulling my jumper off and then unfastening my belt and pushing my jeans to the floor. I stepped out of them and she pulled my T shirt off next and then pulled my boxers to the floor. "Jen?"

Jen simply took the shopping into the kitchen and left me with Paula and Cynthia, who was now the only one with clothes on. "Well Cynthia?" Paula asked. Jen came back into the lounge and breezed past us and went into the bedroom. "What's up with her?" She asked to no-one in particular. Cynthia stood up and started to take off her blouse, she'd already removed her cardigan, slowly revealing a bare pair of breasts.

"I wish they were bigger," She said with a sigh as the blouse fell to the floor.

"I think they're cute, very cute in fact," I told her and they were. I didn't like big breasts and I did think hers were very cute, as cute as Jen's. Paula's were much bigger, but looked even larger given her small frame.

"Really," She said, almost childishly.

"Really," I reassured her. I heard the door open behind me and Jen emerged, dressed, as they say, to kill. She was wearing a flimsy white lacy bra, almost completely see through and a matching very small pair of knickers, white hold up lace topped stockings and white high heeled shoes and over all of it a white, transparent negligee. She was smoking hot. I was surprised that she went to Cynthia first, took her by the hand a pulled her to the bedroom where she closed the door and we could hear nothing more. Paula an I were left in the lounge, completely naked, her sat in a chair and me stood there.

"I think we can assume they're not in there discussing the weather and so they should be some time," Paula surmised and we heard a giggle, I thought from Cynthia. "So shall we go into the other bedroom and have a good time ourselves as well?"

I held out my hand and Paula took it and we went into the second bedroom where we jumped between the sheets. Paula was slow for her, and we kissed slowly and deeply, running our hands over each other's bodies as we did. She broke off the kiss and climbed on top of me and took my cock in her mouth as she dropped her vagina onto my mouth and I started licking her vigorously while she slowly bobbed up and down on my cock, licking it along its length and humming at the same time. "I'm going to come, where do you want to come Steve?" She asked me, her hands taking over from her mouth while she spoke.

"I'm O.K. with where I am I gasped, I'm close too," I told her and she resumed with her mouth. Suddenly she stopped, my cock deep in her throat as she came, a deep and long orgasm that made her entire body go rigid. As it ended she continued on my cock and having watched her have her orgasm I came in a minute of two later. My sperm shot out of my cock and down her throat in six large ropes and she swallowed all of it without protest, finally lifting off the take a breath and then dropping down again. I relaxed as my orgasm ended and she finally lifted off and came and lay next to me.

"I wish we could have done that when we were at school," She said wistfully. "You could have saved me a lot of pain and anguish."

"And you would have lost your job if we'd been caught," I reminded her.

"Would you have told on me? I don't think so," She said and she was probably right.

"You've got me now," I told her.

"Yes, I have. But for how long? And I have to share you," She reminded me. I didn't answer her and started to get out of bed. She pulled me back and put her arm around me, over my chest. "Why are you going?"

"I don't know, why?" I told her.

"Just stay here and cuddle me," And all of a sudden this brash, bold confident woman sounded ever so frail and vulnerable now. "I love you Steve," She whispered in my ear. I hadn't bargained on this. Even Jen hadn't said that to me and I felt a little elated and then realised what a problem it could create if Jen felt the same way.

There was a loud knock on the door and Jen's voice shouted through, "Time's up." I dragged myself away from Paula and went to open the door and there was Jen, now naked. "Change partners I think. Go to Cynthia Steve." She pushed past me and ushered me out of the room and closed the door behind me. There was the smell of roasting chicken coming from the kitchen as I opened my bedroom door and went in to see Cynthia as she lay under she sheets, looking at me.

"You O.K.?" I asked her. "Did you and Jen make out?" She simply nodded and she slipped further under the sheets. "Did she make you come?"

"Twice," And she simply nodded again and pulled the sheets to one side to allow me to get in next to her.

"And you her?" I asked, my cock enlarging at the thought of those two having sex in any way, together. This time she only nodded and took hold of my hand to pull me in. Once I was next to her I leaned over her and French kissed her deeply, and for a long time, all the while my cock was getting harder and harder, the more so when she took hold of it and stroked it along its length. I slipped my hand between her legs and gently parted her labia and pushed a finger inside her while my thumb massaged her clitoris. She gasped into my mouth as we continued our kiss and she became very slippery. I could feel her labia were very swollen and sensitive to every touch as I ran my finger around them, again eliciting more gasping. She let go of my cock and I felt her hands wrap around the back of my neck and she pulled me tight as she came, a violent orgasm that shook her body and made her gasp out loud with a small shriek to finish as it ended.

"Oh my God, that felt wonderful," She gasped as she came down from her high, "That was better than Jen's efforts. Now, again, but not your fingers this time."

"What would you like then, cock or tongue?" I asked her.

"The first one," She replied.

"Which one?" I asked again.

"Please Steve, you know I don't like saying that word," She told me, hoping to get out of saying it to me.

"Which one?" I persisted.

"Your thingy. Your," She hesitated before continuing, "cock," She blurted out, pressing her face into my chest to hide her blushes. I climbed between her legs and she guided my cock inside her and it slipped in as she was still very wet. Pushing forwards, slowly I felt my cock being slowly engulfed by her warm vagina and I started moving in and out. Cynthia moved with me, grunting and groaning as she felt another orgasm approaching. I felt that familiar churning in my scrotum as she came at the same time as me and we both locked together until our orgasms subsided. "That felt really good Steve," She whispered into my ear, then she said what I feared and didn't want her to say, "I love you Steve."

I didn't say anything as we lay locked together and the silence was very uncomfortable. There was no way I could commit to two women, and there was still Jen. I kept quiet. I did love them both, all three, but I could only really commit to one, properly to tell the truth and two were so much older than me it was impossible. I thought to myself, that I could break it off with all of them and find someone my age. "Have I upset you?" She asked, gauging my feeling correctly. "I didn't mean to," She ended tamely.

"I know Cynthia, but there's still Jen and Paula. I can't commit to all three of you," I told her, trying to be as truthful as possible without hurting anyone. Then the knock on the door saved me.

"I was going to ask if I could move in with you as well as Jen," She whispered in my ear, her head buried in my chest. "What do you think?"

"I don't have a problem with it," I lied. But it does mean sharing me with Jen and if you're O.K. with that then you'll be welcome."

"Really?" She sounded very surprised.

"Really," She slid down the bed and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. As always it felt good but we were interrupted with a knock on the door.

"Times up," I heard Jen speak through the door and she came into the room. "Dinner will be ready in about half an hour, so could you two be ready as well?" She asked cheerfully. I assumed she had enjoyed a good time with Paula. I jumped out of the bed and stood there as Jen looked at us, totally naked, the pair of us. Cynthia reached had hold of my cock, still slippery with her juices, saliva and my semen and licked it along its length. "Give him a rest Cynthia," Jen suggested, "And anyway, it's my turn with him now." Cynthia climbed out of bed with a very sulky face and left us alone and Jen's hand took the place of Cynthia's, stroking it still. "Do you want a rest first Steve?"

"Yes please Jen. It's very flattering but also very tiring. Three women, well only two so far, but yes, I really could do with rest, thanks," I confessed, not wanting to turn her down. The sound of the other bedroom door closing sounded in the room.

"I'll expect a reward tonight in bed you know," She said to me.

"And you'll get one," I assured her.

"That's why I love you Steve. I think we all do," Jen told me and reached up and French kissed me, a short kiss, but with the 'I love you' complication. She must have sensed a change in my mood. "What's the matter?"

"All three of you have said that to me today," I told her.

"Well?" She said, "Is that a problem?"

"How do I choose?" I asked her.

"Don't, just enjoy each of us, one at a time, two at a time or all three of us. Don't worry about it," She reassured me.

"Won't one of you want me to commit to them?" I asked her.

"Probably, but don't if you don't want to. Its simple," She told me, making me feel a bit better.

"What if it's not you Jen? I mean, won't you feel left out, dropped even?"

"Maybe, let's see what happens. Are you O.K. with that?" She smiled at me. "Stop worrying. Make me come instead."

After Jen and I made love again, quickly, we dressed ready for dinner. Jen went out first and finished the cooking while I sat on the side of the bed and then went through myself. Cynthia was sat down at the table next to Paula, and both were dressed now. Jen came through with four glasses filled with lettuce, covered with pink Mayo hiding a good few prawns in each. "Dinner is served," She announced as she placed a glass in front of each of us as we sat down to eat. The Mayo quivered as the fork lifted to our mouths and we ate hungrily. Cynthia was strangely quiet throughout the dinner while Jen and Paula chatted away heartily while I just sat, ate and listened. The main course followed after Jen cleared the table, helped by Paula and was a pork steak served with an apple and sage sauce with new potatoes and peas, simple but very tasty. Cynthia had hardly said a word.

All of us confessed to being too full to eat a dessert and so we sat down in the lounge with Jen and Paula clearing the table. I leaned over and asked Cynthia, "Is everything O.K. with you?" She just nodded in reply although I thought I saw tears forming in her eyes. "Are you sure?" I pressed her and she simply nodded once again.