Jen’s Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Jen and Derek take a vacation with their friends.
2.1k words
3.89
19.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ishtarbob
ishtarbob
23 Followers

My husband Derek and I have been married for 15 years. Our relationship has been quite pleasant and loving for all 15 years. I've never had any complaints about Derek. He is smart, caring, and a wonderful father. Our sexual life was pretty active as well, all though not as exciting or energetic as our teenage years, it was still very much alive and well. That was until our last vacation. I behaved inappropriately and now I am worried that everything will be different.

Last week, Derek and I, along with our friends Jamal and Stacy took a little vacation to Aruba. It was supposed to be a time for us to relax and unwind, a whole week without work or kids or stress. Jamal has known Derek for longer than I have. They were the best of friends, through high school, college, and now our adult lives. Our kids were growing up together. Stacy and I became very close as well as soon as she started dating Jamal. We would have wine nights with our friends every weekend while the men watched sports or played poker. It was all really perfect.

We had decided to take this Aruba trip over 6 months ago so we were all antsy with anticipation now that it was finally here. We arrived at the resort and were giddy and in awe of how luxurious it looked.

Derek: "Wow this is incredible."

Jen: "Ooh this is so magnificent I have to take pics for the kids they'll be so jealous!"

Jamal: "Alright but no more talk of the kids after now. Starting now the only thing I'll be taking care of are the margaritas at the bar."

We gathered our things from the cab and headed towards the check in. The lobby was full of life. The floor and chandeliers glistened. There was a massive fountain in the middle that just sounded so calming to the ear. We had landed in paradise. Derek had booked a suite for us and Jamal and Stacy had a room on the floor just below us. We went our separate ways to begin getting ready to enjoy our vacation.

Derek and I walked into our suite and were speechless. It was massive and elegant. A huge living room with a TV, bar and leather seats. Just behind it was a full kitchen. To the left was our room with a massive king bed that overlooked the ocean.

"Derek this is all so beautiful my goodness. Are you sure this wasn't out of our budget" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, you earned this vacation. We both did. We don't get to do this often so we might as well go all out" Derek reassured.

"Alright well I'm heading straight to the beach" I responded. Giving Derek a kiss, I began changing into my bikini.

"I'm gonna head to the hotel bar first" Derek said with a smirk. And just like that he was out the door.

I stripped down to put on my bikini, a little disappointed admittedly. Derek had been drinking a lot recently and plus this was supposed to be time that we spend together. I glanced at my naked body in the mirror. My 34DD breasts looked soft and perky still. My ass was fit and round. I had spent the last few years focusing on my physical fitness and tried so hard to encourage Derek to do the same but he was stubborn about it. Derek is a good looking man don't get me wrong, but he's definitely put on a few pounds due to the excessive drinking and I really wanted to help him quit that habit by showing him the satisfaction of a healthy and fit lifestyle instead. I told myself not to get too worked up about it and enjoy myself. The rest of the trip awaits. I quickly changed and made my way to the beach.

As I arrived on the boardwalk I was stunned to find that women and men were walking around completely nude! I had no idea that our resort had a nude beach! I knew it was adults only but this caught me completely by surprise!

"Ok it's fine it's not like I have to follow this rule to be on the beach, I'm just gonna mind my own business and relax" I told myself. I made my way towards the water when I noticed Stacy's umbrella and cooler not too far from where I was so I made my way towards her. I assumed Jamal and Derek had coordinated going to the bar so Stacy and I could enjoy some girl time with the backdrop of the magnificent ocean.

As I approached the umbrella I shouted, "Hey Stacy make some room for me too!"

A frantic head popped up suddenly and just like that my excitement turned to horror. Sitting in the chair was Jamal, not Stacy, and he was completely nude. We made eye contact and we both looked like a deer in headlights. My eyes began darting between his face and his crotch, which was out in the open for me to see.

"Oh my god Jen I'm so sorry I didn't know you were coming out here" Jamal stuttered as he frantically looked for his towel to cover his nakedness. His towel was nowhere to be found so he got up out of his chair, giving me a front row seat to his dick swinging in the ocean breeze. "Oh man I think I left my towel in the hotel room" he said as he darted his eyes in search for something to cover him. For only a few seconds my eyes stayed fixed on his penis, but I'm sure to him it seemed like an eternity. I had never seen a dick that big in my life. I had only ever been with Derek my entire life and let me tell you, Jamal's would make his look like a child's. It was bigger flaccid than Derek's would be rock hard. The sunlight beamed right off of his shiny head, revealing its two tone coloring. His head was a dark pinkish brown and the shaft dark brown matching his black skin tone. I felt like I was caught in a trance as his dick swung back and forth in the wind between his thighs, or maybe I was just in shock and unable to form any words.

Finally I mustered up the breath to say "Here take this!" as I threw him the towel that I had brought. He quickly covered himself and sat back in his chair.

"Oh my goodness Jen I'm so sorry and embarrassed you had to witness that. I didn't think anyone would find me this far out from the resort."

"It's ok Jamal, I guess you were just embracing the nudity policy of the beach, it's not your fault. You don't need to be embarrassed it was an honest mistake" I assured him.

"Ok if you say so" he responded. "But just know I'm truly sorry for that I will NOT be coming down here nude again" he responded with a reserved smile.

I pulled up a chair next to him, "or at least give us all a heads up so we know to avoid the beach" I chuckled. His smile grew a little wider as he let out a laugh.

"Alright that's a fair deal."

We chatted for a little longer and then he headed back into the resort after receiving a text from Derek to meet him at the bar. I used this opportunity to get in some sun bathing and a quick nap.

"That must have been so embarrassing for Jamal I feel really bad for him" I thought to myself. "Maybe I should've just kept my distance from everyone like I was planning to. I should have assumed that anyone could be nude at the beach, anyone. I'm still shocked at the size of his penis." I continued as I shut my eyes. "How does Stacy even fit that inside of her? She's much more petite than I am! I wonder if she was frightened when she first saw his size, I certainly would have been." As I began drifting, my fright began shifting to admiration. "Though I'm sure now that she's used to it, it feels incredible. And on top of that it was actually just so pleasing aesthetically. I was honestly in awe of how the sun glistened off the black skin of his penis. It looked like he had doused it in olive oil because of how shiny it was. Stacy is a lucky girl, I would be staring at that penis all day if Jamal was my man. Maybe one day I can feel..." my final thought as I drifted into slumber.

"Jen there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

My eyes shot open to find Derek standing over me looking quite frustrated.

"Come one get up we have to be at our dinner reservation in an hour!" Derek exclaimed.

I gathered my things and rushed to the hotel room to get cleaned up and change for dinner. As we walked to our room, we found Jamal standing outside.

"Oh hey guys, Jen I just wanted to return your towel. Thanks again for letting me borrow it" he said as his face turned slightly red.

"No problem" I replied with a tender smile. "We'll see you guys downstairs soon once I get ready. I fell asleep a little too long at the beach"

"Yeah I bet" replied Jamal. "It was really beautiful out there today, I don't blame ya."

I grabbed the towel from Jamal and rushed to the bathroom to shower.

As I waited for the water to heat up, Jamal's towel that I had thrown onto the bathroom floor caught my eye again. I stared at it for a few seconds and then glanced over at Derek. He was in the kitchen with his back turned to the bathroom. I quickly picked the towel up and brought it to my face. It smelled like Jamal with a hint of sourness. This must be what he smells like down there. I began to breathe it in one more time and then suddenly my mouth began salivating. With my eyes closed, I began picturing his dick in front of my face, wondering what it would taste like, wondering if it would even fit in my mouth. I felt my crotch begin to tingle as my pussy lips slowly spread themselves from wetness. And then just like that a wave of guilt hit me and I tossed the towel to the ground.

"What the fuck am I doing?" I gasped out loud.

"Everything okay in there babe?" Derek pondered.

"Yes love, just some trouble with the shower settings but I figured it out" I replied.

"That was incredibly wrong." I thought to myself. "I cannot believe I was fantasizing about my husband's best friend. MY best friend's husband! I cannot be having thoughts like that, it is wildly inappropriate and disrespectful to everyone. Ok. I'm done no more now."

I hopped into the shower and felt the drops of water roll down my body. The water was so warm and delicate. It caressed my breasts and butt and pussy. My nipples started getting harder and super sensitive to the touch of the water drops. I felt my breath getting deeper and slower. Without even realizing it, my hands started playing with my sensitive nipples. They worked their way down my torso all the way to my clit. I let out a soft moan. I started rubbing my clit faster and faster, my breaths keeping up with the speed of my hands. My legs began buckling as I pleasured myself. I brought myself so close to orgasm and then suddenly the image of Jamal's cock swaying in the breeze popped into my head. I came right then and there, my legs giving out. "Jamal!" I moaned quietly as I caught myself with one hand while the other remained resting on my pussy, slowly circling my clit.

"Ok. Now I'm done. I got it out of my system. I can go enjoy the rest of the day with my loving husband and my wonderful friends." I whispered. I quickly dried myself off and put on my dinner dress. I put on my makeup and did my hair faster than I had ever done in my life and swiftly made my way out the bathroom. Right before I hit the lights, I caught a glance of Jamal's towel on the floor and felt a twitch in my crotch. A feeling of dread came over me as I turned off the light and embraced Derek and gave him a hard kiss.

"Let's eat, I'm starving." I said as we left for the night.

ishtarbob
ishtarbob
23 Followers