Jenn and Josh Pt. 02 - The Date

Story Info
Jenn & Josh reunite for a no strings attached date.
1.7k words
4.66
7.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2022
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer reached out to Josh soon after their recent one-night stand, suggesting they meet up in the future, without strings attached.

At 25, Josh was half her age of 52, and he admired how straightforward and confident she was. Texts were exchanged over the course of a few weeks, but no plans materialized.

One afternoon after leaving a workout, Josh encountered Jenn in a parking lot. It was outside the local box gym where they'd both worked out, albeit on different schedules. They were both surprised and excited to see one another.

Ex-Navy, Jenn was every bit as toned and perhaps even more muscular than he'd remembered her- she'd discovered high-intensity fitness in the wake of her recent divorce. Even wearing beat-up gym shorts and a loose tank top, her impressive physique showed.

Sweaty from his workout, Josh seemed hesitant to give a hug. They did anyways and made quick small talk. In a rush to begin the class she was about to be late for, Jenn asked him when they were going to hang out.

"Well, how about tonight?" Josh didn't have anything going on. Even if he did, he would've made time.

"Okay, it's a date." Jenn watched him blush- she'd forgotten how cute he could be.

She felt electricity just thinking about him. Throughout her workout, it was difficult to focus at the gym. She'd almost dropped the barbell during a set. After all, he was mature, ruggedly good-looking and had been satisfying in bed. Most importantly, he had paid her more attention than her douche bag ex-husband had in decades.

After her workout, Jenn sent a raunchy text message to ensure she had his undivided attention. She ached for his company and wanted to be clear about her expectations.

Josh's phone alerted him to a text: "I can't wait to have my mouth around your thick cock again."

Miles away, Josh smiled and stirred with anticipation for the night to come.

*****

They met shortly after 9 PM at an upscale sushi restaurant. Josh arrived before Jenn and held two seats at the bar.

Jenn wore a pale green sundress. Her dress was flowing, but tight in all the most flattering places. Her toned legs were accentuated by the high heels she wore. Jenn had done her makeup expertly and wore her sandy blonde hair straight. Josh noted that her tanned skin looked positively radiant.

Josh wore dark jeans, flip-flops and a loose button down shirt. Jenn admired that it showed off his broad shoulders and athletic physique.

Their conversation stayed light and easy. Alcohol flowed freely. Both seemed to have a shared understanding that the dinner was really a formality.

The dinner came to an end. Josh reached for the bill. Jenn didn't feel like she needed to be taken care of.

"I was going to pay for my share" she insisted.

"No way," he replied. "I was..." Jenn didn't allow him to finish.

"Don't worry, I'm going to pay you back," Jenn replied. Josh stared back at her blankly, evidently missing her attempt at innuendo.

Jenn and Josh had previously agreed on a bar where a local band was playing. Jenn admired the way Josh took her hand in hers, enjoying the feel of her hand in his. After a short, tipsy walk, they arrived at the bar just after midnight.

The band had gone onstage after ten. Jenn and Josh made their way through the noise and the lively crowd. Jenn nestled up to Josh at bar as he ordered a beer. Josh could not help but notice the enticing curve of her ass as she leaned toward the bartender to order a drink.

"Can I be really honest with you?" Jenn had to shout over the music. They were close, her face only inches from his. Josh stirred with arousal.

"Of course."

"I don't want to listen to this band" she shouted. "My kids are at home, but I want to leave here with you, now."

Josh's place was an absolute mess. He'd barely been at home all week and didn't want to kill the mood. He suggested a hotel. Jenn merely smiled, acknowledging their shared intentions without a word spoken.

She used her phone to hail a ride. Jenn felt a rush deep inside, as he put his strong arm around her waist, pulling her close to his firm warmth. Jenn almost instinctively turned her hips into him. Josh started to get hard, feeling the curve of her ass and hips pressed against his cock.

Minutes later they left the noise and crowds. The driver brought them to an expensive hotel a few blocks away. Jenn welcomed his warm hand on her exposed thigh during the ride.

The discussion with the hotel front desk was brief and urgent. Feeling uninhibited, Jenn and Josh were ready to tear into each other. Their intentions were telegraphed and Josh paid exorbitantly to quickly get them up to the privacy of a room.

*****

In they elevator, heat burned inside Jenn. They kissed for the first time that night. It was hungry and hasty. Josh tasted alcohol on her tongue. He lifted her skirt, his strong hand gripping her ass. Her hands pulled his strong shoulders close.

The elevator chimed. They quickly located the room. Josh felt his stomach drop with anticipation as he swiped the key card. The lights were turned on, curtains left open and the two were in each other's arms at the foot of the bed.

Jenn kissed him deeply and urgently, needing him now. In the elevator it was hasty and clumsy. Now, it felt more focused. Her entire body shuddered as Josh clutched the nape or her neck and kissed her neck and collarbone. Jenn heard herself whimper softly.

Next, Jenn took control. She lowered herself to her knees in front of him. He didn't miss a beat, removing his belt and allowing her to pull his jeans to the floor around his ankles.

Jenn nuzzled her face against the bulge in his tight underwear. The tip of his hardened cock poked out from the waistband.

"You smell really fucking good," Jenn breathed huskily. Something about him activated a primal feeling deep inside her.

Desperate for her touch, Josh pulled down the elastic waistband, letting his cock spring free. Jenn firmly grasped him and rubbed the underside of his shaft against her cheeks and lips. Wow, was all Josh could think.

Locking eyes with Josh, she pushed his cock up against his belly and took a slow, wet lick of the underside of his length. Like she'd promised earlier, she took him in her mouth next. Jenn alternated between sucking, stroking and licking him. Saliva dripped from her mouth.

"My god, you're so fucking good at this."

Keeping eye contact, Jenn said nothing. She continued, enjoying the feel of him. The desire for him smoldered. She savored the pure lust in his eyes while teasing him.

"Okay, seriously, slow down," Josh demanded. He felt himself on the brink of exploding. Jenn complied, anxious for her turn.

Jenn lifted her skirt, revealing a green thong beneath. She sat in the plush chair and pushed her thighs apart, beckoning him to her. Josh knelt in front of her and immediately began kissing and licking the inside of her thighs.

After a few kisses, Josh slid the fabric of her thong aside. He licked her slowly at first, tasting her juices. Jenn writhed in delight. He continued, his soft wet tongue finding a perfect rhythm. He slid his fingers inside her, curling them toward her g spot.

The stimulation was immense. He continued to flick his tongue across her clit. Jenn felt so close, tensing up. Her breathing came hard now. She moaned in between breaths.

Jenn found total release in her orgasm. It cascaded across her entire body. Josh didn't relent as she tensed up and moaned when she came.

"I really needed that." Jenn breathed. She couldn't remember the last time she'd cum like that. Josh smiled up at her devilishly. The chair underneath her was soaking wet.

"Do you need a second?" Josh asked her.

Jenn was amused by the question. He was cute, but clearly missed her cue- she wanted more. With him still kneeling between her legs, she reached down to his erection and firmly grasped him.

Josh took over and guided the tip of his cock to the folds of her labia. He slid it tantalizingly across her swollen clit, stopping briefly before rubbing her clit. Jenn squirmed, anxious for him. He only continued to tease. She sensed his hesitation, kissed him and stood up, allowing him to fetch a condom. He'd come well-prepared.

On shaky legs, Jenn wordlessly bent over the desk, offering up a generous look at her backside. Josh unwrapped one of the condoms and slid it over his cock. He positioned himself behind her and easily slid himself into her tightness.

He pulled her hips close, plunging deeply inside her. Sweat poured off their bodies now. Josh still wore his shirt, which was damp with perspiration. His hands slipped under her dress to cup her breasts. Josh took a pause to pull out of her and finally strip off his shirt.

Jenn stripped out of her dress and made a show of playfully tossing it aside. She crouched on all fours on the soft, smooth white bed sheets. Josh positioned himself behind her, sliding his cock inside her.

Quickly, they built a pleasurable rhythm. Josh's hands secured her waist. He admired her toned, lithe backside, now glistening with sweat. Jenn pushed her hips back against his cock, urgently needing more of this man.

Jenn moaned, soon feeling her knees go weak beneath her, as a second orgasm flooded through her body. Josh felt her pussy clench around him. He groaned loudly, pulling her hips toward him as he came. He savored her tightness around him, his cock still pulsing.

Jenn collapsed onto the bed. Still inside her, Josh lay on top of Jenn. For several minutes, they kissed, an intimate moment that neither expected. Josh held the nape of her neck through her sandy blonde hair.

"That was fucking great. You are amazing." Josh whispered into her ear.

Still aroused by his body heat and warm breath on her, Jenn felt satisfied and more needed than she had in a long time.

"Do you always do this on the first date?" she replied playfully.

After they cleaned up, Josh laid on his back under the soft sheets. Jenn lay her head and tousled hair on his solid chest. Josh listened to her rhythmic breathing. Quickly, sleep quickly overtook both.