Jenn and Josh Pt. 03 - The Next Morning

Story Info
Jenn and Josh awaken. She touches herself. Then him.
1.2k words
4.61
4.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2022
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn awoke to a hotel room. She was naked, laying in bed aside the fit, younger man she'd spent the night with.

She immediately noticed their clothes strewn around the space, recalling what had happened previously. Their date night had culminated in an urgent and hasty visit to the nearest hotel.

The sex that followed was amazing and exactly what she had needed. Since her divorce, 52 year old Jenn was determined she needed to take what she wanted. The fact that she'd recently rediscovered her fitness hadn't hurt her prospects with dating.

Josh was 26, handsome, kind of rugged and funny, in an awkward, yet not naive sort of way. Not to mention he was generous and great to her in bed. He lay face down under the white sheets. She watched as he breathed slowly. Something about the way he smelled made her stir with arousal.

Her hands involuntarily felt her small breasts, nipples hardening, as she recalled their romp.

As promised over a series of suggestive sexts, she'd first blown him. Josh had a nice cock. She savored the look of lust for her in his eyes, as she took it into her mouth. She'd been on her knees at the foot of the bed. He held her hair- gently, but with a hint of dominance.

Her hand traveled in between her legs, now slick with wetness. Her hips writhed. Her fingers traced along her slit.

Next, he'd laid her out on the chair, giving her a leg-shaking orgasm. He'd simultaneously used his fingers and tongue, pushing her deeply past the point of orgasm.

Her pulse quickened. She felt her skin flush. She rubbed circles around her clit. Jenn squirmed with anticipation.

Finally, she recalled where they'd fucked, uninhibited, in a variety of positions throughout the room. His cock filled her from behind. He strongly held her hips, pleasure flooding over her.

She recalled how after he'd come, his strong body pressed on top of her. Feeling his warm breath, taking in his masculine scent while savoring the post-orgasmic energy.

Fuck it, Jenn thought, in agony for his touch. Time to wake him up.

Jenn ran her fingernails along his broad shoulders. Josh quickly stirred. She pulled back the covers and traced her fingers down his muscular back and along his spine. She wanted to ensure his attention. He awoke, a devilish grin across his face.

*****

Josh awoke to Jenn's electrifying touch. He recalled their previous night in in instant. Laying aside him in bed, was the toned and athletic naked woman he'd been lusting after. In spite of their age difference, or perhaps because of it, the sex was spectacular. Josh felt himself getting hard immediately.

They made eye contact. They both grinned, as if a secret was shared. Wordlessly, Jenn tossed the bedsheets aside.

Sensing her unspoken cue, Josh laid on his back. Jenn straddled him, exposing her naked body, allowing him to admire her strong physique.

"Good morning to you." Josh smiled and gently ran his hands over her hips.

"I've been wanting to wake you up,"

Jenn shimmied between his legs and pulled her sandy blonde hair behind her head.

Josh gasped as she took his cock into her mouth. Last night, she'd taken her time. Jenn had savored him, licking, teasing and tasting.

This morning was different. Jenn was hungry, impatient. She grasped his shaft firmly and created suction around him. Her hair fell back onto Josh's belly. She pumped her hand along his shaft. Her hair tangled and matted into the saliva-soaked, slippery mess around his cock. Jenn stopped, pulling her hair free again.

"I need you to fuck me." It was a demand, not a request.

Jenn needed him now. Josh saw the fire in her eyes. He happily complied and began searching for a condom amongst their scattered belongings.

Jenn remained on her knees, gently swaying her ass from side to side, impatient for Josh. On all fours on the bed, she rubbed cicrles around her clit- she wasn't going to wait for him any longer.

"Just fuck me."

"Yeah, without a..."

"Uh-huh" Jenn affirmed. She needed him. Urgently.

Josh knelt on the bed behind Jenn. Her grabbed her hip and expertly guided his cock inside Jenn's warmth. She savored the feel of him entering her.

"Oh, fuck yes" Josh grunted, quickly finding a comfortable slow rhythm. At first, he took long, deep thrusts. Jenn moaned approvingly.

Jenn began rubbing her clit with her free hand. Josh's cock stimulated her from inside. Breathless now, Jenn felt herself nearing a slowly building climax.

Her breathing quickened. Josh clutched her breasts, pulling her close. They kissed briefly. A hand on her shoulder. In her hair. The climax built inside her.

Jenn squeezed onto the pillow on the bed. Josh's strong hands grasped her hips tightly. Jenn moaned loudly, almost whimpering. She released her grip on the pillow. Jenn started rubbing her clit again, flooding herself with stimulation.

He created leverage, allowing him to thrust quickly.

Jenn savored every second of this. Raw. Animalistic. Her knees went weak. He gripped her hips harder, pulling her deeper with each movement.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," were the only words Josh could manage as he neared the inevitable.

Josh pulled out from her tight pussy just as he started to cum.

Spurts of his hot load dripped across her backside. Jenn was breathy now, moaning softly.

Josh was determined to make her come now. He playfully slapped her ass. Jenn yelped with surprise. He reached between her legs in order to stimulate her more.

Jenn growled with pleasure into the soft hotel pillow. Her hand circled her sensitive nipple. The other held Josh's strong hand against her pussy.

Impossibility slippery with her juices, Josh's hands didn't waver. She melted away into his grasp. He held his hand to her, guaranteeing just the right amount of pressure.

She could barely breathe. Barely think. Hips writhing into him. She was going to cum however she damn well felt like it.

Right there. Don't you dare fucking stop.

He didn't. Jenn felt the eruption inside her. She heard herself scream into the pillow.

The orgasm flooded over her. She felt it convulse through her entire body. Josh kept the pressure against her clit, prolonging the pleasure.

The room spun around her. They glistened with sweat, both breathing deeply. The bed sheets, once soft and silky, were soaked through, clinging to her flesh. Josh's cum was still sticky across her back and ass. He'd even probably left a bruise, having gripped her flesh so tightly.

*****

They took advantage of the room. Together they showered together and collected themselves.

Josh made small talk. Jenn was fun to hang with and incredible in bed, but he wasn't sure they were anything more. He was willing to test their no strings relationship.

As the hot water flowed over her, Jenn was ecstatic and proud of herself. She didn't care about the future of their relationship. She did not give a fuck. She'd wanted this man when she wanted him. It didn't matter if they were using each other for a good fuck.

In a shared cab, they made more small talk. No plans were made. Both were surprised and satisfied with their "no-strings" relationship.

Until next time, both decided, not knowing when, nor where, that would be.