Jenna and the Church Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
How not to ring church bells.
2k words
4.58
4.3k
4
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
148 Followers

The final day of the trip had arrived.

"Won't be sorry to see the back of this hotel," Gordon moaned as he lumbered into the dining room. "I feel like leaving a one-star review on TripAdvisor! I didn't sleep a wink last night, given that I had to sleep on the floor."

Barry looked irritated. "You know, there was no reason why you couldn't have returned to your own room. The vicar went in and said some prayers. I'm sure that ghost wouldn't have returned."

"I wasn't prepared to take any chances!"

"You could've slept in our room, Gordon," Josh said. "There's a sofa in it."

"Well fat lot of good that does me now! Why didn't you tell me yesterday?"

"Um yeah. I guess I...er, forgot."

Reverend Morris appeared. "Good morning everyone! Now I'm hoping we can be back home by 4pm. I'm sure you'd all like join me in thanking our wonderful bus driver Ahmed for bringing us here in the first place."

There was a round of applause. Ahmed stood up and bowed.

"Cheers guys. It's been...an experience driving you all!"

"Excellent," the reverend continued. "I know this short holiday hasn't been the most exciting trip, but I'm glad you all came. Alpha and Omega are a small company and they've really struggled during the pandemic..."

"Any chance they'll start doing holidays to Benidorm?" Gordon piped up. "We could have a pilgrimage...visiting the pubs."

The vicar rolled his eyes. "You know they only do religious-themed breaks, Gordon. Also they only do breaks within the UK or to overseas territories."

"I thought Benidorm was a British overseas territory," Gordon replied.

"No you daft sod, it's the place with the rock," Barry whispered.

"Blackpool?"

"Gibraltar."

"Oh."

Seeing as we have plenty of time, I thought we'd make our journey back a bit more exciting. There's a lovely little church I'd like you all to see. It's got a delightful bell tower."

The group had a distinct lack of excitement, but tried to look interested.

"Well I think it's been a lovely short break," Jenna said, trying to inject some enthusiasm. "I've really enjoyed myself. Especially that visit to the museum yesterday. A good thing the other place was closed, otherwise I'd never have got my beautiful statue of Charles Wesley!"

The church of St. Mary was a quaint little place of worship. It was even smaller than St. Michael's.

"Ooh it's just like those you see in episodes of Father Brown," Jenna smiled. "The tower is really narrow."

Reverend Morris nodded. "Indeed it is. We're going up there to have a go at ringing the bells - there are only two bells. I spoke to Father Julian on the phone earlier. Only two people can fit into the tower, so we'll have to go up in pairs."

"I take it there's only two bellringers?"

"Yes, although apparently there was an occasion when one person rang both bells all by himself!"

The minibus pulled up outside the church, and the group filed in.

"Ah, greetings to you all!" A small, withered old man smiled, who wouldn't have looked out of place in a Charles Dickens novel.

"Thanks for allowing us to partake in this very special exercise, Father Julian," Reverend Morris said, shaking the old man's hand.

"Not at all! A pleasure to have visitors here at our church. "We don't get a lot at this time of year. Right, if you'd all like to follow me, and I'll lead you to the belltower. It is a truly unique tower - I trust all of you are able bodied persons? The tower is accessed by a ladder..."

"Did he say a ladder?" Gordon said, looking uneasy. "Uh-oh."

"Right, as Reverend Morris has already explained, the tower has a maximum capacity of two people, so if you'd like to buddy up," Father Julian said. "Reverend, I'll take you up and show you the ropes as it were...unless you'd prefer to go up with your wife?"

"Oh it's okay, you go first, Simon," Jenna smiled. "I don't mind bellringing with..." she glanced at Barry. "Someone else..."

"Fine by me," Reverend Morris replied. "Lead the way, Father."

Father Julian scrambled up the ladder with the agility of a mountain goat. "Just follow me. It's quite high. And the hatch is a bit of a squeeze.

"I'm not going up there!" Gordon muttered. "Just looking up at that is bringing on my vertigo and claustrophobia."

Reverend Morris spent a good ten minutes taking photos and having a go at ringing the two bells.

"Gosh that was fun! I really enjoyed that. I'm sure the others will too. Lovely view of the Lincolnshire countryside. Bellringing is much harder than it looks! I attempted to ring the bells at my church once...didn't do a very good job, alas!"

Bishop Julian and Reverend Morris descended the ladder.

"Right, who wants to go next? Jenna and Gordon, how about you?"

Gordon gulped. "Erm, actually I think I'll sit this one out if you don't mind. Ladders and tiny spaces are a phobia of mine. I had this traumatic experience with a cathedral organ many years ago. I had to climb up into the organ loft and I ended up spending a whole weekend inside it."

Sniggering broke out amongst the others.

"I read this article online about a guy in Florida who was an organist," Norman said. "He died after he shoved one of the organ pipes up his..."

"Um yes, I don't think that's a suitable story for inside a church!" Reverend Morris interrupted, as Father Julian listened intently.

"I wonder if the pipe would've played a note if the man had broken wind? I mean, a fart is air, isn't it? And it comes out at high pressure." Father Julian wondered. "I wouldn't advise inserting an organ pipe up one's rear. Most tend to be made of lead, which is an extremely toxic metal. I assume lead poisoning is what killed the unfortunate fellow?"

"No Father. He died from a ruptured colon. He shoved the pipe too far in."

"It's alright Gordon," Jenna interrupted. "I'll go up with Barry. We'll take some photos of the bells for you."

"Thanks. Is there a pipe organ in this church? I think that would interest me a lot more."

"Ah no pipe organ here, I'm afraid," Father Julian replied. "We don't have the space. In the 18th century, there was a clavichord. But nowadays we have a Yamaha electric piano."

Gordon looked horrified. "A church without an organ? Sacrilege! Er, I mean, what a shame."

"You're welcome to exercise your fingers on the piano," Father Julian said.

"Eh well...go on then."

Father Julian gave Jenna and Barry a brief instruction on bellringing before they ascended the ladder.

"I won't say ladies first," Barry said. "Talk like that gets you in trouble these days."

However Jenna had already decided to go first. "Don't mind if I do, Barry!" She began climbing the ladder, and seemed oblivious to the fact that the short skirt she was wearing afforded Barry an upskirter's ultimate fantasy. He cleared his throat as he began following her up the ladder.

"White panties, mmm, my favourite," he mused to himself. "A view one could never get tired of." His glasses started steaming up.

"Blimey, bit of a tight squeeze in here, isn't it?" Barry said, as he finally made it through the hatch and into the bellringing chamber. Not much bigger than a toilet cubicle is it?" He put heavy emphasis on the words 'toilet cubicle.'

"It's nice and intimate," Jenna said, winking at him. "Nice big pair," she said, looking at the bells.

"A little birdy told me you're good at playing instruments."

"I play the piano, oh and Gordon's been teaching me to play the organ."

"Mmm, yes. And he likes it when you play his 'little organ' too, am I right?"

"You seem to know a lot about me, Barry." Jenna grinned. "I think that little birdy must have been Gordon."

"Oh he told me many interesting things about you. Your 21st birthday surprise in the church, for example. Now I'm a humble agnostic. But I think I've seen the light and I'm eager to join the Church of Jenna. But I need some help. What do I have to do to be accepted into this special church of yours?"

Jenna walked up to him and ran a finger down his cheek. "Worship me."

At that moment, Barry became a born-again worshipper.

He kissed Jenna, slowly forcing her over until she fell back, this incredible feeling of his lips on hers. His head dropped to her breasts as his hands expertly sought out her darkest place. She felt a surge of electricity as his tongue ravished her nipples, his hand under her skirt, sliding her wet panties aside.

"Oooh Barry. I think I'd better try and ring one of these bells."

She pulled hard on the rope as his fingers delved in and out of her, her climax on the teetering brink of oblivion as the electricity shocked her nerves and her vaginal muscles clenched around his index finger while his thumb nudged her clit slowly.

"One of them isn't putting much effort in!" Reverend Morris remarked as he and the others heard a single bell being rung. "I bet Jenna's the one doing all the work."

Jenna saw Barry smile as she reached orgasm. Damn, this man was skilled with his fingers! With one arm under hers, he half-lifted her until she was lying against his body on the floor of the belltower.

With that Jenna straddled him as she sat down on his lap, facing him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She couldn't stop herself and immediately reached for a kiss and her hips begin to grind slowly. Barry was startled a little by her gestures but couldn't resist.

"Jenna," he murmured, kissing her earlobe.

His hands started feeling down her back and they squeezed her arse. She kissed his jawline and whispered something rude in his ear. He chuckled.

"Vixen..."

She felt him thrust up against her as he groaned and she could feel how hard he was.

"You're really not the typical vicar's wife," Barry murmured. His hands started unbuttoning her top as her fingers began to unfasten his trousers. Her kisses got more passionate and hungry.

Barry pulled away for a moment and unfastened Jenna's bra, her breasts springing forth. His hands began to caress them, squeezing them, running his palms up and down, feeling them jiggle as his thumbs rubbed her nipples. She breathed heavily, but stayed quiet and sucked on her lower lip to mute her desire to moan. It only turned Barry on further. He gave a quick tug on one of the bell ropes.

Jenna freed Barry's cock from his boxer shorts and started teasing the head by sliding it up and down her tingling clit.

"Does he look familiar?" He asked.

"Hmm?"

Barry grinned. "Gloryhole in Excelsis?"

Her jaw dropped. "That was you?"

"Yes." He grabbed his shaft and slid it inside, thrusting himself up into her. The sensations sparked pleasure all through Jenna's body. She started riding him slow and choppy, feeling him deep inside her, feeling shocks of pleasure with each thrust. At the same time, he pulled hard on the bell rope.

"And they say men can't multi-task," Barry panted, as he rang the bell whilst fucking the vicar's wife at the same time.

Jenna laughed and gasped. He felt so amazing and hot inside her. He fucked her hard. She started going faster and faster, unable to stop the momentum, the high getting higher and sweeter. His face showed total animalistic lust and want.

"Ahhhh!" she groaned.

There was no stopping the rush of Jenna's second orgasm. The sensations filled her body as her face flushed. She opened her eyes and gazed into Barry's. He felt her climaxing and the amazing amount of wetness dripping from her. She was squirting all over the place. He closed his eyes as he climaxed too and filled her with his cum.

Slowly, he withdrew his cock. Jenna was breathless.

"Well, Barry, I am pleased to say, you have been accepted into my church!"

"Good Lord, how hard were you yanking those ropes?" Norman and Josh said, as Jenna and Barry descended the ladder, looking extremely sweaty.

"Bell ringing is extremely hard work!" Jenna panted. "You don't need to go to a gym to have a great upper body workout!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
148 Followers