Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
A threesome story.
2.2k words
4.26
19.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmKay2203
EmKay2203
17 Followers

I slowly came round from my post coital coma to find myself lying on top of the sexiest most delightful MILF. A lovely, biggish, pair of tits was squashing into my chest and I could feel my still half hard, but rapidly deflating cock buried deep inside her tight very hot and damp cunt brim full of my warm creamy cum.

I rolled off her making a slight "plop" as my semi hard cock came free from her ravaged cunt and leaving our legs entwined so that her legs were still asunder.

Nadine groaned and moaned "Oh why did you have to take it out. I was really enjoying having it in there."

I looked at her, taking note of her delicious now un-squashed tits with their still erect nipples sticking out. I leaned across and nibbled her ear and whispered "to give me time to get it hard again and shove it back up there again." This made her smile sexily. "Don't be too long." She said reaching down and closing her fist around my half hard cock.

I noticed that there was a mirror on the wall at the bottom of the bed and in it I could see Nadine's shaven well fucked cunt gaping open between her spread-eagled legs. Out of it was drooling my cum which was running down in between the cheeks of her lovely arse and pooling on the bedsheet. It looked as sexy as hell and I could feel my cock responding but not enough yet to stick it back into her cunt and fuck her again.

She half sat up and reached over me to the bedside table and in the process one of her lovely big stiff nipples brushed over my mouth so I reached up and sucked it. I heard her moan in appreciation as I licked her nipple and then sucked hard on it.

I heard the tell-tail click of a lighter and I knew that she had lit a cigarette. She rolled over back onto her back exhaling a plume of smoke in the air and pulling her nipple from my hungry sucking mouth with a plop.

"First today and God I fucking needed that" she said exhaling a long cone of smoke. "The best I have had for ages."

"Which one? The fucking fuck or the fucking smoke?" I asked.

"I really fucking needed both of them." She said taking another deep drag. "Do you think that you could manage to fuck me again when I have finished this?" she asked, exhaling another long plume of smoke into the air.

"Ah but which one did you need most?" I asked while reaching over and stroking her clit and sucking one of her luscious nipples into my mouth.

"Oh, the fuck by a long way since it is was the first lovely hard cock I have had in me for more than a week and you have such a nice cock as well. Not too big and not too fat. Just the right size to fill my hungry cunt. And the right size for my mouth as well. Hurry up and get it hard again."

"I might need a bit more oral assistance with that." I said and she rolled onto her side and reached for my squidgy cock again while taking another drag on her ciggy.

Just then the door opened slightly and a female voice asked "Have you got any ciggies Nad. I've run out. Oh Whoops!!! Sorry I didn't realise you had company." And the door started to close but Nadine said "Don't worry Julie. The ciggies are on the bedside cabinet beside Michael. Come in and help yourself." The door reopened and Julie appeared.

She was about 30, (another stunning MILF I thought) quite a tall woman, nearly 6 foot I would have said. She had long ash blond hair and was quite slim with a lovely pair of firm tits on her as well. A little bit smaller than Nadine's but quite attractive nonetheless. She was wearing a black shift dress with an extremely short skirt which nearly covered her arse cheeks and a neckline which was struggling to contain her tits. She was eminently fuckable in my opinion.

"Hi Julie this is Michael my latest fuck. Michael this is Julie my sometimes bi-sexual house mate and sometimes lessie partner. Also, on occasions she makes up a threesome or a foursome with me. Don't be shy Jules, come on in, he won't bite, unless you want him too of course. The ciggies are on the bedside table beside him come in and help yourself.

She came into the room smiled at me and walked round the bed to get to the ciggies and stood beside me obviously getting a good eyeful of my developing boner while she took one from the pack. My hand was level with the inside of her thigh so I reached out and touched it and started to stroke upwards. She put the ciggy in between her lips and lit it. She snap inhaled deeply and was clearly enjoying the first hit of nicotine as it coursed through her veins. She also seemed to be enjoying my hand on her leg as there was no complaint so I kept stroking upwards until it encountered her naked shaven pussy lips as, unsurprisingly, she wasn't wearing any panties.

Her cunt was so hot and damp that I had no problem in pushing 2 fingers between the lips and starting to gently finger fuck her.

She took another really deep drag on the cigarette; snap inhaled the smoke deep into her lungs then threw her head back as if in ecstasy and exhaled another long plume of blue smoke towards the ceiling.

"Can I help myself to this as well?" she asked while reaching down to wrap her long slim finders around my rapidly reviving cock and grabbing my wrist and opening her legs slightly she wriggled her hips trying to get my fingers deeper into her surprisingly wet fuck canal.

"MMMM!! A cigarette, a glorious finger fuck and a nice big hard cock all at the same time. My idea of fucking heaven" she said.

She stopped for a moment and looked quizzically at Nadine who said "Don't mind me Julie. I will just lay here and enjoy watching whatever develops. In fact I may even join in. However, I do think that you are a little overdressed in the present company."

Julie grabbed my wrist again and started to push my fingers in and out of her hot damp cunt, literally finger fucking herself with my hand. She moaned and took another drag on her cigarette snap inhaled the smoke deep into her lungs and blew it out with a long-drawn-out moan. She put the cigarette down on the edge of the ashtray and crossed her arms in front of herself, reached down to the waistline of her shift dress and pulled it up over her head.

She was totally naked underneath and I watched fascinated as her lovely tits (34C I guessed) bounced gently into view after being released from the confines of the dress. They reminded me of two fat teardrops running down her chest. I noticed that she had the most delightful puffy nipples that I had ever seen. Her areolae were a lovely dark pink, about 2" across and stood slightly proud of her tits a bit like the yolk on a perfectly fried egg. They were tipped with two of the most gorgeous erect nipples that I have ever set eyes on. They were about half an inch long and across and were standing very erect as her tits quivered in expectation. I reached up with my free hand and started to caress and gently squeeze one of them and fanned her glorious nipple with my thumb.

She picked up the cigarette again and had another drag and reaching down with her free hand and started to stroke my perineum and to gently squeeze my balls. My cock was now really reacting to her attentions and was pointing at my naval. She took a last very deep drag on her cigarette inhaled deeply and stubbed it out as she exhaled an extra-long cone of blue smoke toward the ceiling. She sat down on the bed ensuring that my fingers remained buried deep in her contracting soaking wet cunt and by grabbing my wrist and ramming my fingers in and out she continued finger fucking herself.

Leaning down she said "Hallo Michael. It's nice to meet you" then she kissed me passionately on my lips with her mouth open and her tongue probing into my mouth. I got the taste of red wine and nicotine which I found quite a turn on. Her hand stopped stroking my balls and wrapped itself round the shaft of my now very rampant cock and started to squeeze and wank it with tenderness.

After a minute or two she broke away from the kiss and looked into my eyes and smiling she said "and it's nice to see that you have such a nice big delicious looking cock. I think that I am going to have to replace that cigarette with something else to wrap my lips around and suck on. What do you think it should be? Have you got any ideas Nad?"

Nadine, who I noticed was surreptitiously fiddling with her clit with one hand and squeezing one of her tits with the other, said "I really don't think you need my help with that one Julie seeing as you have the answer in hand so to speak unless you would like to suck my tits or my pussy while I suck his cock again!"

Julie pulled my fingers from her cunt licked them and said "Maybe we can do that later but you can have a little taste of my pussy juices while I suck on this lovely cock. It's such a nice cock that I really don't think that I could stop myself even if I wanted to."

Nadine greedily grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers into her mouth licking and sucking them with relish. "Mmmm that tastes fucking delicious Julie, but have you been fucking someone else this morning? I can taste almost fresh cum."

Meanwhile Julie leaned over and wrapping her long agile fingers around my rapidly hardening cock she pulled back my foreskin and started to lick my helmet and all around the rim of my glans penis before opening her mouth and sucking the tip of my manmeat into the depths of her hot pink lipsticked mouth.

She allowed it to escape for a moment and grinning sheepishly she said "What you can taste Nad is your brothers cum. He came looking for you and the poor boy was obviously in need of a good fuck so I sat on his cock and we fucked each other's brains out. Anyway, I can taste your cunt juices on Michael's cock and the combination is very tasty."

"Do you mean to say that I'm tasting my own brothers cum?"

"Yes" said Julie "and if you'd tried it yesterday you could have had a mouthful of your dad's cum."

"You really are a dirty tart aren't you Julie? And I suppose you've fucked my uncle and my other brother as well."

"They are a work in progress Nad as is your sister. But right now, I need this one to fuck me hard and fast."

She returned her oral attention to my cock and looking longingly at it she said "I think that I am in love with your cock Michael." And leaning down again she pressed her lips onto my helmet and gave it a big kiss.

"What a load of Bollocks Julie. You just love cock, any cock and the more cock you get the more you fucking want. Or should I say the more you want fucking." Nadine said. She then pulled my fingers that she had been avidly sucking towards her open cunt pushed two of them into herself and started to vigorously finger fuck herself.

Suddenly I stood up ripping my cock from Julie's sucking mouth. Before she could complain I nipped round behind her and shoved my rod straight into her open cunt and immediately started to fuck her with vigour.

After a few minutes of feverish activity Julie was moaning with delight and shouting for me to fuck her harder. Soon she was screaming into a massive orgasm which shook her whole body and was threatening to send me over the top.

Then Nadine's head appeared over her friend's arse and watched my rod pounding her mate's spasming pussy with interest. She waited until she knew I was about to cum then she reached out and wrenched my cock straight from Julie's cunt and sucked it deep into her mouth. I watched her cheeks cave as she sucked hard on it and I was soon unloading several jets of hot cum straight into her mouth making her cheeks balloon and when she thought that I had finished she swallowed so I had to shove my cock back in and fill her mouth again.

"You fucking bastard Nad. That was supposed to be for my cunt." Julie moaned.

Nadine smiled and pulled Julie towards her and opening her mouth she kissed her friend allowing some of my cum to transfer from her mouth into Julie's mouth. They both sat back on their heels and smiling they showed each other, and then they showed me their mouthfuls which they swirled around, gurgled with and then they both swallowed the lot and kissed each other.

EmKay2203
EmKay2203
17 Followers