Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Maria takes advantage of Jenna at the mall.
12.4k words
4.71
14.1k
20

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennanymph
Jennanymph
115 Followers

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! ANY CHARACTERS OR EVENTS DEPICTED ARE FICTIONAL AND ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.

THE STORY SO FAR: Teen redhead Jenna Trane agreed to let her orthodontist guide her in exploring her kinky side in order to improve her confidence and lose her virginity to a boy for the first time. Now she's found herself following Dr. Truce's commands through the mall in a compromising outfit.

Author's Note: Thanks all for the continued support and feedback. I can't draw, but I've taken another crack at describing Jenna's outfit, hope it's a little clearer this time. And my apologies to those of you who don't like piss, there's more in this one, but I'm following the advice to keep going where my imagination leads me. As always, the story is fictional and fairly unrealistic. Hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 6

Jenna wobbled unevenly on her white, sandal strap heels as she left the mall bathroom. The heels were only three inches long, but they were skinny, and Jenna wasn't used to walking on them. Unfortunately, her gymnast training wasn't helping her to balance on the narrow heels. The 18-year old redhead stared straight down at the chipped pink polish on her toe nails and focused on her steps.

Heel-toe, heel-toe. She repeated to herself, like a mantra.

The chanting in her head was interrupted by the vibrations of the phone in her hand. Jenna brushed one of her long red twin tails over a bare freckled shoulder and looked down at the next instruction from Dr. Truce, the man responsible for her current predicament.

GO TO CLAIRE'S

Jenna knew Claire's well. It was the place she had gotten her first piercings when she was younger. She carefully changed course, heading in the direction of the teen jewelry store. The girl looked around nervously, praying no one was watching her. Heel-toe. Heel-toe.

It wasn't just the heels that were making it difficult to walk. Jenna's entire outfit was a distraction. Her lithe neck was tightly enclosed in a steel collar. On the front of the collar, a ring held the top two corners of a square of white satin by a simple chain. The satin draped across the small buds of her size A breasts, barely reaching below the girl's freshly pierced nipples. Small carabiners looped through the girl's nipple rings attached to the bottom corners of the satin square. The carabiners kept the square within an inch of her breast when she bent over, though there was still plenty to see if the angle was right. Not that Jenna was doing much bending. On the back of the collar, a long metal rod hung down along her spine, stopping just above her perky teen ass. A metal hoop attached at the bottom of the rod encircled Jenna's waist like a small hula hoop. Six short inches of satin hanging down from the front and back of the ring were all that kept onlookers from seeing her shaved cunt and ass.

Each step in the wobbly heels made Jenna's already sore nipples throb as the carabiners bounced on them. She tried to take small steps to keep the tit and pussy covers in place. But making the whole process harder was what people in the mall *couldn't* see. Just behind the scrap of material covering her modesty, Jenna had been forced to plug her own ass. Tiny chains ran from the base of the ass plug, up her ass crack and over her thighs to clip on her tender labia. The base sticking out of her tight butthole read "DUMB SLUT". The name was feeling particularly apt right now as the poor girl tottered unevenly on the heels. To top the whole outfit off, a small chain ran from a fresh belly button piercing down to clamp on Jenna's tender clit. There was about 2 inches of clearance between Jenna's pubic bone and the metal hoop holding the satin pussy cover in place. Looking down, Jenna had a clear view of her red nub, pulled clear of its hood and jerking with each step.

Jenna had three dominant emotions: arousal, humiliation, and fear. She told herself the first was to be expected. Her clit and nipples were practically on fire with stimulation, and her legs still glistened from the piss and squirt covering them from the orgasm when she had inserted the ass plug in a public restroom. Due to the chains holding her wet cunt open, the cold air of the mall sent shivers through her body. Of course she would be turned on. And the second two emotions also made sense. One wrong step and she risked flashing her pussy, ass, and tits to everyone in the mall, not to mention her "DUMB SLUT" plug. If that happened, there would be no doubt as to the identity of the glistening liquid sliding down the inside of her legs to the toes of her white sandal heels. What the girl didn't want to admit was that the second two emotions seemed to be heightening the first. Jenna looked around anxiously again to see if anyone was watching the teenager in the slutty outfit tottering through the mall. Even with the outfit, she was relieved to see that, aside from a few double takes here and there, she seemed to be largely blending into the background. Shoppers were just too busy to really pay close attention to Jenna's predicament.

Upon entering Claire's, Jenna was enveloped in a sea of pink. Every fashion accessory a young girl could imagine hung on densely packed racks and aisles. Teens perused the aisles with their mothers, picking out earrings and comparing scrunchies. The girls looked cute in their summer sun dresses and crop tops. Jenna became starkly aware of how little she was actually wearing. Even a slight breeze would expose her clamped open pussy to the innocent girls and mothers just trying to have a nice day at the mall. Jenna walked down an aisle carefully, pretending to peruse the options as she awaited further instructions. Soon, pretend looking gave way to real shopping. She was in the middle of comparing a toe ring and a silver ankle bracelet to see if they would match when she was startled by her phone.

PICK OUT A BELLY BUTTON RING.

Well now I see why I'm at Claire's. Time to pick out some jewelry! Jenna had feared that Dr. Truce had something worse in mind when he sent her into this store. She walked up to the nearest attendant, a girl who looked barely Jenna's age with slight acne and braces like her own. Well, almost like her own. The girl had clear brackets and bands on her still uneven teeth. Much more discrete than the large metal brackets and green power chains that covered Jenna's own teeth. The attendant also lacked the bite adjusting elastics that connected Jenna's top and bottom teeth on either side of her mouth.

Jenna tongued the elastics apprehensively. In addition to a mouthful of metal, Jenna was sucking on her own panties, with which Dr. Truce had been kind enough to piss on before gagging her. The trick now was to figure out how to communicate without removing the urine soaked thong. Pointing to her own belly button ring, Jenna gestured around the store with an inquisitive look.

"Are you looking for belly button jewelry?" The attendant asked uncertainly. Jenna nodded furiously. The attendant looked at Jenna's belly button ring. Her navel had a piercing with a small black arrow pointing straight down to her barely covered teen cunt. The little chain attached to the piercing pulled tautly downward beneath her skirt. Does she know the other end is clamped on my clit? Jenna thought to herself. Her heart raced as the acne-faced girl scrutinized her belly.

"What size do you need, 14 or 16?" Jenna had no idea. And she wouldn't be able to say even if she did know. The scantily clad redhead shrugged her freckled shoulders, trying to look casual. To Jenna's horror, the girl reached out a hand and gently fingered her piercing, turning it in her hands to check the size. Jenna tried to remain calm, but her face turned a deep crimson as the girl analyzed her belly button.

"What's this chain...?" The girl fingered the chain, trying to pull it up to see what was on the other end, in turn tugging on Jenna's clit. In panicked fear, Jenna pulled away, hoping the girl didn't catch a glimpse down her skirt. Praying the girl hadn't seen her bare pussy. The chain yanked out of the attendant's hand. Jenna's nub exploded with sensation. Jenna bit her lip to stifle a moan.

Whether she had meant to or not, the attendant had rekindled Jenna's horniness. Just a moment before, Jenna had feared getting caught. Now, the thought of getting caught was beginning to arouse her. More than just the intense feeling of the tug itself, the attendant's confused look made it clear that she had no idea she had just jerked a customer's clit. It was Jenna's naughty secret. The ups and downs of emotion, from fear, to arousal, to embarrassment, were intense, and Jenna struggled to keep a handle on all of them.

"Umm... 14's are over there." The attendant pointed to the bottom shelf on the far aisle.

Jenna nodded in thanks and walked over to the collection of naval piercings, trembling at the knees. The cool metal rod running along Jenna's spine made bending over awkward, and impossible without lifting up the back flap of her skirt. Careful to keep her back straight, Jenna squatted down on her haunches to inspect her options. In this position, she knew the "DUMB SLUT" plug in her ass was just a few inches from the ground. The chains attached to it were pressed up by her thighs as she squatted, pulling her vagina open even wider. It felt incredible. Looking down inside the metal ring of her skirt, Jenna could see her open hole glistening with passion below her captive clit. It took all her control not to start touching herself in the middle of the store. The would be a Dumb Slut move for sure, she thought to herself.

Probably for the best, she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her. Of course, dressed as she was, everyone was watching her. And Dr. Truce was probably monitoring her on some screen. But this felt different. Almost like she was being followed. She looked up and down the aisle, but all she saw were girls chatting with each other about their summer fashion choices.

The belly button jewelry was all cute enough, but nothing that jumped out at her. There were bars with rainbows, stars, unicorns, etc. Stuff she would have loved when she was 13, but felt a little kiddy for her now. Jenna shrugged and went about making a selection. For a brief moment, she considered getting a gold ring with a turtle on it, but ultimately decided she wanted something that dangled. She was getting used to the look of a chain hanging from her naval. After some time, she finally settled on a small steel bar with red balls at each end. Two tiny red hearts hung from the bottom bar on short chains. Still squatting, Jenna reached forward to pull the bar off the rack. The move caused the cloth covering her boobs to stretch forward, reaching the full extent of the carabiners that secured the material to her pierced nipples. Jenna snatched the bar and quickly pulled her arms back to her side. She could have sworn she heard a gasp. Had someone seen her nipples from the side? Looking left and right though, all she saw were a couple of young girls comparing their own belly button rings, seemingly ignorant of her existence. They looked to be Jenna's age and seemed happy with the options Claire's was offering, so maybe she wasn't too old for it yet.

I'm just being paranoid. She thought, feeling slightly uneasy.

Jenna carefully stood with her prize. The piercing gave a small tinkling sound. Upon closer inspection, the red hearts were actually tiny bells. The girl considered swapping for something different, but decided to stick with the bells. She thought it would be kind of fun to be able jingle when she shook. Like a belly dancer.

"This going to be all for you today?" The cashier asked between chews on a large wad of gum in her mouth. The girl behind the counter looked down at the solitary piece of jewelry clutched in Jenna's fingers. "You know that most of our jewelry works on other parts of the body too." She said suggestively, popping a bubble with her gum. The girl didn't say "nipples", but her gaze up and down Jenna's thin frame made it very clear that she was referring to the piercings clearly visible through the thin satin tit cover.

Jenna awkwardly shook her head to indicate this was all she needed for now. The cashier raised an eyebrow and rung her up.

"That'll be $8.49."

Shit! Jenna suddenly realized that she didn't have any cash. How on earth was she going to pay for this? She looked anxiously down at her phone, looking for some instruction from Dr. Truce, but the screen remained blank.

Jenna pantomimed reaching around in search of a wallet. She cut a ridiculously figure, touching her bare creamy thighs between the pieces of her skirt/ loin cloth. She looked down sadly, then grabbed the bar and spun quickly around to return it to the aisle.. and came face to face with Maria.

"Hi ya, slut!" Maria said happily. "I thought that might be you, but I wasn't certain. You look stunning." Maria gave her friend a warm embrace, pressing her massive tits into Jenna's small ones. The feeling of Maria's breasts grinding into her fresh nipple piercings sent Jenna's mind drifting back to the amazing time they had had in the locker room the day before. They hadn't yet had a chance to discuss the fact that they had fucked each other, but it looked like Maria wasn't about to let that get in the way of their friendship.

Although it was summer, Maria was wearing her school uniform. It was a classic uniform: green cardigan over a simple button-up blouse (with plenty of buttons down to provide a glimpse of Maria's massive cleavage), a thigh-length plaid skirt, knee-high white socks, and black flats with a single strap. Her blonde hair was woven into a French braid down the middle of her back. Unlike yesterday, she had a pair of black rimmed glasses on as well. She looked like a sexy librarian school girl.

"I've been following you for a little bit. Sorry if that sounds creepy, but I wanted to make sure it was you given.... All of this." Maria gestured to Jenna's skimpy outfit. The two girls looked down. Standing as close as she was, Maria got a full view Jenna's mound down the front of her skirt. The exposed clit, pinched in place by the chain, stuck out as if to greet both of them.

"Jenna!" Maria said in mock shock. She gave her friend a naughty smile.

Jenna was speechless. Maria was the last person she had expected to run into. She tried to figure out how to explain herself, but her mind went blank. She started to open her mouth, but quickly closed it as the thong tried to poke out. Finally, she lamely held up the belly button bar.

"Can't pay? Oh you pooooor thing," Maria said mockingly. Her tone was playful, not malicious. She placed her hands on the sides of Jenna's bare hips and looked her friend in the eyes. "I'll tell you what. Why don't you let me pay for your jewelry?" Keeping her eyes locked on Jenna, she laced her fingers inside of the chains running over Jenna's hips from pussy lips to ass plug. She began to give them gently tugs, rhythmically bouncing Jenna's exposed hole wider and narrower.

Jenna tried to look away as she shook her head. She was still trying to come to terms with her new feelings towards girls, especially this girl. Maybe if she concentrated hard enough, she would just disappear and escape this situation.

Maria craned her neck to keep her eyes locked with Jenna's. She continued the rhythmic tugging on the pussy chains. "Please, I insist." Maria stepped closer to Jenna, pressing her knee up into the white satin material to slowly grind it on the redhead's gaping hole.

It felt like all eyes in the store were staring at them. Jenna glanced around sheepishly. The good news was that most people seemed to be going about their business, oblivious to Jenna's situation. The bad news was that at least one person had definitely noticed: one of the girls from earlier stared, mouth slightly agape, at the two teens gyrating in front of her. The girl had curly brunette hair, held in place by a simple black hair band. Her outfit was much trendier than anything Jenna had ever worn. It was a simple yellow tartan overall dress with a split hem high on her thigh. The straps of the overall dress were thin and tied in simple knots on each shoulder. The straps bowed slightly around the girls small budded breasts. Under the overall dress she wore a plain white blouse with short sleeves. White sneakers with matching laces and no socks finished off the look.

Jenna's crotch felt like a spraying fire hose. The gaping caused by the chains meant her lips couldn't keep her juices trapped close to her body. And Maria's teasing was driving her crazy! Jenna was convinced that she must be dripping straight onto the floor below her, but she was too afraid to look. If letting Maria buy the jewelry meant they could leave the store and escape the prying eyes of the brunette girl, then she'd better give in.

Relenting, she held the jewelry out for Maria. Maria snatched it out of her friend's hand and brushed past to the register. Jenna rotated to stand behind Maria. She felt like a little girl waiting behind her mom to buy them candy, excited but impatient to get home.

"I'll take this. Can I also get a pack of those hair clips and the tie dye, fish net arm warmers?" Maria pointed behind the counter. As the cashier turned around to grab the additional items, Maria reached behind her back towards Jenna. Without looking, she slid her hand under the scrap of satin covering Jenna's pussy. Wordlessly, she fingered Jenna's wet opening.

Jenna couldn't believe what her friend was doing to her! She tried to back away but Maria expertly slipped a finger into the wet cunt, hooked, and pulled back. Jenna took a step closer to her friend, coaxed by the pull. She reached out to touch Maria's arm, eyes begging her to stop. It felt amazing, but it was way too risky in this store. What would the mothers in the store think if they saw the teens playing at the counter? What would their daughters think?!

"Please Jenna, I insist. I know how much you love them, and I'm happy to do it." Maria said loudly. Although she was talking about the purchase, the message was clear: you love this finger fucking, and I'm going to keep giving it to you. She wasn't wrong.

"These ones?" The cashier turned around, holding up a pack of berets. Jenna expected Maria to stop once the cashier was looking at them. But if anything, the speed of the finger darting in and out of her increased. Jenna hoped they were close enough to the counter that the cashier couldn't see what was going on below it.

"No, the clips that match the arm warmer." Maria indicated a pack of clawed rainbow colored hair clips. She seemed totally unfazed by the situation. In fact, she was loving the embarrassment that she was inflicting on her BFF. Jenna was a hot piece of ass, even if she didn't realize it, and Maria was happy the girl was finally willing to show off her body. A little embarrassment, okay a LOT of embarrassment, would help her be more confident in the long run. Plus, it was fun to be naughty in public with another girl.

The cashier held up the rainbow clips. "Just one pack, or two?" The cashier asked.

"I don't know, Jenna. What do you think, one or TWO?" On two, Maria shoved another long finger into her captive's sex hole. This time Jenna couldn't help herself. Her knees buckled and she moaned in pleasure and humiliation. It took all of her strength not to collapse to the floor entirely.

Maria smiled wickedly. "Or should we make it three?" Maria pushed another finger up into Jenna. Despite the slickness of Jenna's sex, her tight cunt wasn't ready for three fingers. Jenna's moan turned to one of discomfort. But Maria wouldn't relent. In a panic, Jenna grabbed the chains on her hips gaping her pussy and pulled. She felt impossibly open now, but it did the trick. Maria's third finger slipped into. Jenna exhaled through her nose in relief.

Jennanymph
Jennanymph
115 Followers