Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennanymph
Jennanymph
111 Followers

"Mmmm... Do you want me to take this off?" Maria asked seductively, tweaking her nipples through the yellow suit. Jenna could hardly contain her excitement. She nodded up and down vigorously, the DUMB SLUT plug bobbing up and down with her head. Moving carefully around Jenna's arms, Maria stepped astride the contorted girl on the ground. Jenna had a clear view at the t-string digging between Maria's lips. The crinkles of her asshole peeked around the string.

"Do you want me to stick it inside of you?" Maria asked next. Once again, Jenna nodded vigorously. She had never felt so powerless before someone in her life. She wanted to do whatever Maria told her to do. She wanted to be filled in every hole with anything Maria could muster. But most of all, she wanted to pull the microkini off her friend with her teeth.

Maria slowly slid the t-string down her legs and delicately stepped out. Jenna could see her friend's moist pussy hovering tantalizingly above her. She watched the glistening lips, newly freed of the t string, move closer to her as Maria squatted down over her. The lips settled on the chain attached to her clit as Maria settled down on Jenna's abdomen. The weight of her friend pulled the chain taught, tugging harder on Jenna's sensitive clit. Maria slowly ground her pussy along the chain, pleasuring both girls at the same time. Maria would slide her clit forward along the bumpy chain, pulling up on Jenna's clit, then slide back to provide a moments relief on the clit before driving back down. The move also had the effect of pressing Maria's pubic bone into Jenna's bladder. In horror, Jenna realized she had to piss. She desperately tried to hold her pee so she could savor the incredible clitoral stimulation she was receiving.

Reaching down, Maria grabbed Jenna's tit cover and pulled up. The clips on Jenna's nipples pulled to full extension. Jenna struggled to sit up to relieve the pressure, but contorted as she was with her feet wedged behind her head, there wasn't much room to go. She moaned around the plug in her mouth as Maria tortured her nipples and clitoris. Her full bladder felt close to bursting.

"Spit it out. Tell me what you want." Maria commanded.

Jenna pushed the plug out with her tongue. It clattered to the ground next her bound feet. "Please stick your swimsuit in my ass, Maria!" Maria smiled. She reached her hands up and slowly untied the knot of the suite behind her neck. The top flopped down revealing Maria's erect nipples. Leaning over, Maria rubbed her bare tits in Jenna's face. Jenna nuzzled back, taking in Maria's scent.

"That's what I like to hear from my obedient slut. You'll get it soon enough. Now open your mouth," Maria whispered. Jenna obediently opened wide. Her green braces glittered in the dressing room light. Leaning forward, Maria worked up a large wad of spit into her mouth. Slowly, she let it drip down in a long strand from her lips until it landed directly on her helpless slave's tongue. Jenna pulled in her tongue and gulped down the spit, then stuck her tongue out again in case Maria had more.

"Still thirsty, eh? You can be my meat toilet." Maria loved the way Jenna was taking to her role. She decided to see how far she could push this new development in their friendship. Scooting forward, she positioned her slit over Jenna's open mouth. She carefully pulled her lips apart, creating a clear path to the young girl's mouth. Maria relaxed her bladder and let the piss flow. Urine splashed across Jenna's braces and into her mouth. Unlike Dr. Truce's piss, Jenna found Maria's piss to be sweet, with a hint of saltiness. It was delicious. She struggled to swallow it all, not wanting to spill a drop of Maria's sweet nectar. When Maria finished, she grabbed the redhead's long braids and pulled Jenna's face tightly into her pussy. Jenna gratefully lapped the last drips of pee.

Maria released her captive's head. Jenna spluttered and gasped for air. She had only one thought: she wanted to be ravaged by Maria more.

"If you want this swimsuit, you're going to have to do it yourself." Maria reached behind her back to untie the knot between her shoulders. The t-string dropped onto Jenna's face. Maria picked the DUMB SLUT plug off the ground and inserted it back into Jenna's mouth. Then she took her position back at Jenna's ass, grabbed the heels out of Jenna's hands and pulled wider still. Jenna's ass was now dilated to nearly 3 inches.

"Alright whore. Stick my swimsuit in your butt." Jenna dutifully gathered the microkini off of her face and moved her hands down to her asshole. With a finger, she began to push a yellow strap in. "Not like that, use your whole hand!" Maria dropped the heels to the ground and grabbed Jenna's hand. Without the heels to keep it open, Jenna's puckered entrance began to slowly close up. Maria quickly balled Jenna's hand into a clawed fist, the yellow microkini still clutched inside, and punched it down towards Jenna's stretched hole. The fingers penetrated, but then got stuck shortly before the first knuckle. Maria swiftly reached around with her other fingers, pumped them in and out of Jenna's cunt to get them wet, then painted the juices around Jenna's fingers. She pushed down on the fist harder, inserting it another inch or so. Jenna grunted. Pulling out on one small ass cheek, Maria tucked Jenna's thumb under the fist and kept driving down. Jenna felt like she was splitting herself open with her own fist. Maria continued to alternate between fingering Jenna's pussy and lubricating the fist as she slowly tunneled further and further into Jenna's gaping butt hole. Jenna's bunched up fist was now past her second knuckle, and nearly all of her thumb had been swallowed up. Maria gave another hard push on Jenna's fist.

"Ow... no more!" Jenna pleaded around the plug in her mouth. By this point she had all her fingers shoved up her ass to the third joint, but it felt like she was at her limit.

"Come on, Dumb Slut, take the whole fist. Up to your wrist." Maria stood and pressed a bare foot against Jenna's hand, trying to force the fist in deeper. This time, Jenna's ass could accommodate no more. Maria yanked the hand back out to admire the gape. Jenna's asshole slowly closed back up. As soon as it did, Maria spit onto the closed anus for more lubrication. She punched Jenna's fist back onto the opening. Jenna shouted in pain and surprise as the fist pushed past the third knuckle joint. Once again, however, Jenna's body resisted the full fist. Finally, Maria decided to give up.

Despite the failure, Jenna was in awe of her own body. The sight of all five fingers disappearing past her sphincter was incredibly hot, even if she couldn't make it all the way to her wrist. It definitely hurt, but the gaping feeling was also oddly pleasant. It helped distract from her increasingly urgent need to pee.

It didn't look like Maria planned to give her captive whore any respite, however. She grabbed one soiled heel, seductively licked the toe, then plunged it as far as it would go into Jenna's cunt. It didn't go very far. Jenna's tight, virgin pussy wasn't ready for the width of the sandal. The redhead's body jerked in surprise and pain. Unsatisfied, Maria slipped her own foot into the white heel and pushed downward. After some resistance, Jenna's pussy gave way. Maria's toes slipped into her wet gash. Jenna look down in horror to watch the shoe's toe strap disappear next into her sex hole. Satisfied, Maria removed her foot. Jenna stared in awe at the sandal wedged deep in the her virginal cunt.

"Don't just stare. Fuck yourself, Dumb Slut." Maria said impatiently as she pumped the heel in Jenna's pussy. Jenna worked her fist up and down in her ass. She could feel the heel press against her hand through the thin wall between her rectum and vagina. The heel playfully pressed against her fingers. Jenna punched her hand in deeper, pushing back at the heel. It was like playing tag with Maria through her ass.

Between the fist and the heel, there just wasn't enough room inside the tiny teenager's body. Her bladder final gave way. Hot urine shot out of her like a lobby fountain. The feeling of release was so wonderful, Jenna didn't try to stop it. She didn't care that she was pissing all over herself. It rained down across her belly, chest, and face in warm ripples. She struggled to blink her own pee out of her eyes. At the very end, she even tried to push the last bit out herself. There was no lying to herself: by the end she was intentionally pissing on her own face.

"Whoops! Looks like we'd better plug you up!" Maria laughed. She pulled off her glasses and carefully inserted the temple into Jenna's tiny urethra. It stung, making Jenna wince, but once Maria started very slowly sliding the glasses in and out, Jenna started to like it. She looked down to see her piss hole, baby hole, and shit hole all being ravaged simultaneously by a hot, naked high-schooler. Jenna bit down hard on her ass plug, savoring the taste of her butt and Maria's piss. Her own pee dripped off of her body, causing goosebumps to ripple across her flesh. Her clamped clit and pierced nipples jiggled under the total assault her body was under, heightening her pleasure. Maria noticed Jenna's eyes role back in her head. "You like getting fucked in every hole, meat toilet?" She asked nastily. She spit in Jenna's face. The cruel degradation brought Jenna closer to all out climax.

It was Maria's final maneuver that sent the bound redhead over the edge. The big-titted blond turned and pressed the heel up into Jenna's ravaged cunt, pressing hard on her g-spot. At the same time, she twisted the glasses slightly, causing the metal to press Jenna's g-spot from inside her urethra. Assaulted from both sides, the sensitive cluster of nerves exploded with sensation. Jenna decided to help Maria push the feeling even further. The horny teen grabbed her clit clamp and pulled furiously, continuing to jackhammer her own ass with her fist. When the orgasm finally came, Jenna's body convulsed and spasmed with the intensity of this new way to cum. Ejaculate sprayed over her contorted body. Mixed with her own pee, she was now completely soaked. The orgasm subsided, but Jenna couldn't move. The fingers of her fist remained lodged deep in her asshole, but she was too spent from cumming so hard to even try to remove it.

Maria left the shoe and the glasses inserted in their respective holes as she stood to admire her handiwork. "Good slut," she said, and spit on Jenna's face one more time for good measure. It landed in a wet mess on Jenna's upper lip. Jenna smiled, and licked as much of it into her mouth as she could. The girl froze mid-lick. What the fuck am I doing? Tied up like a pretzel, Jenna had basically become Maria's sex doll. A brainless dumb slut.

True. She thought. But I'm good at it. The redhead realized that she wanted to keep exploring this side of her. To see how far she could be pushed, how far she could be embarrassed. Sure, she had been mortified when Maria had fingered her in front of those girls at Claire's. But by comparison, sex in a public changing room had been a cake walk. Smiling up at Maria, she proudly grabbed the DUMB SLUT ass plug and stuck it in her mouth. Maria let out a short chuckle.

Jenna wondered how many customers in the swimsuit store had heard her and Maria going at it. The DUMB SLUT plug had worked like a gag for much of it, but Jenna hadn't been working particularly hard to stay quiet. And it was a stall: there were a couple of inches of space between the door and walls and the floor. Plenty of space for noise to escape. In fact, Jenna noticed a pair of shoes just under the stall door. Maria had noticed the shoes too.

"Who the fuck..." Maria stood up and hurriedly pulled on her green cardigan. She stepped over Jenna towards the door. From her position bent on the floor, Jenna enjoyed an ample view up the cardigan at Maria's engorged pussy. A loud "ow" emanated from the shoes' owners as Maria pushed the door open. Jorge, the store employee, stood on the other side, rubbing his forehead. The giant bulge in his pants proved that he had been there for quite some time, enjoying the show. He stood, frozen, unsure of what to do in response to the scantily clad girl confronting him.

"You dirty perv. How long have you been there?" Maria said. She teasingly ran her fingers along the older man's grey lapel. He stuttered, unable to find words. Maria slowly unbuttoned her her cardigan, revealing the skin between her massive tits down to her belly button. Coyly, she bit on the end of her finger and rocked back onto her left leg, looking up at Jorge with innocent doe eyes. With her right heel resting on her left ankle, her bent knee lifted the bottom edge of the cardigan ever so slightly. Jorge caught the smallest flash of her shaved teen pussy. The older man gulped, lustful sweat beaded on his brow.

"Just wanted to watch?" Maria asked teasingly. "Or perhaps... join in?" Her gaze drifted back to the redhead captive on the floor. Jorge's gaze followed, trying to catch a glimpse of the ravaged teen on the floor.

Jenna's mind reeled in panic at the prospect of a complete stranger having a turn with her. He was so old too. This wasn't how Jenna wanted to lose her virginity. She shook her head vigorously, praying that Maria would send the man away.

Instead, Maria stuck out her lower lip in an adorable pout. Behind her, Jorge looked over Maria's shoulder, licking his lips. "I would love to join the señoritas."

"Get in here then!" Ignoring Jenna's furious head shakes, Maria pulled Jorge into the room and closed the door behind him. She easily unbuckled his pants and slid his pants to the ground. His wrinkled cock popped out at full mast. Maria dropped to her knees. She looked back over her shoulder to give Jenna a quick wink, then began gobbling the cock as if she hadn't eaten in days. Jorge moaned and worked his hips in time to Maria's sucking. Jenna was impressed. Jorge's dick was old, but it wasn't small. Maria easily throated all 7 inches, pressing her nose into Jorge's belly. Her tongue stretched out to tickle his balls. Jenna was going to have to get some deep throat tips from Maria if Dr. Truce was going to keep using her throat as his own personal pussy.

Maria stood from her dick sucking and walked over to the mirror on the wall. She lifted the cardigan over her ample butt and placed her hands against the wall on either side of the mirror. Instead of looking at Jorge, she looked right at Jenna. "Come get me daddy." She said. Jenna realized that Maria wasn't ready for the redhead on the floor to join in just yet. She wanted Jenna to watch her get fucked first. Jenna was happy to oblige. She continued to lie on the floor, fingers in her ass, like the Dumb Slut she was. Jorge crossed the room and penetrated Maria's wet cunt without fanfare. For an older man, he was surprisingly spry. He rammed up into the much smaller (and younger) girl, grunting at the effort. Jenna was happy to play silent observer. Maria, for her part, loved playing the voyeur. She wasn't a size queen, but 7 inches is 7 inches. She ground her hips back on Jorge's cock. In the mirror, Jenna watched the blond's tits get manhandled by the old Spaniard. He was gaining confidence as they got into a groove. A stream of Spanish praising the hot young blond flooded from his mouth. But for her part, Maria stared into the mirror in front of her, locking her eyes on Jenna the whole time. Jenna returned her gaze.

The redhead's hand drifted down to masturbate as she watched the old man and young girl fuck in front of her. Her advances were rebuffed by the white sandal heel and glasses still jammed in her holes. Jenna pulled them out, wincing slightly as the temple of the glasses pulled free from her urethra. The heel was full of piss and girl cum. Rather than waste it, Jenna tilted it back onto her own chest. Maria's moans suggested the move had not gone unnoticed. Jenna's white tit cover had turned transparent under the liquid, giving her a wet t-shirt contestant look. Jenna was proud that even tied up on the ground, she was still helping her friend get off. She slipped two fingers inside herself and masturbated to the sound of her friend's moans. And all the while, her other hand remained lodged in her asshole.

Maria wanted to get fucked in front of her friend, but Jorge had come for the threesome. Holding the blond gymnast in his arms, he turned and lifted Maria off of his dick. He spun her around and unceremoniously placed her on top of Jenna. Maria's weight trapped Jenna's masturbating hand against her body. Jenna yelped as Maria's landing also jammed her trapped hand deeper into her anus. The girls were now face to face. Jenna could smell the sweat on Maria's face from the intense fucking she was receiving.

Unable to contain herself, Jenna spit the plug in her mouth aside and craned her neck to kiss the blond bombshell. The girls shared a passionate kiss, interrupted for only a moment when Jorge reentered Maria from behind. The girls' breasts mashed together, separated only by a piece of urine soaked satin. Maria grabbed a handful of red braid, pushed her tongue deep into Jenna's mouth, then pulled back to run along her green braces. The kiss broke. Maria smiled down at the girl she considered to be a sister, now a kinky fuck buddy. She couldn't help herself. With an impish grin, she spit in her friends face again. The saliva pooled on the girl's cheek. Jenna opened her mouth in a look of fake horror, then went in for another kiss. Instead, she got a face full of boob. Jorge had continued his vigorous pounding of Maria's pussy. In a moment of intense passion, he had thrust Maria higher, cramming her tits into Jenna's waiting mouth. Jenna didn't flinch. She took in a mouthful of tit-flesh. Maria took advantage as well. She was face to face with Jenna's bound feet. She sensually licked the exposed heel of Jenna's slender foot, then went to work sucking teenage toes.

Jorge could hardly believe his luck. He was fucking two high schoolers at work! Well, technically he was only fucking one high schooler. But that could easily be rectified. He reached down and yanked Jenna's hand out of her ass. She screamed in pain and surprise. Jorge admired the ruined hole for just a moment before replacing the fingers with his penis. All 7 inches. It was the longest thing that had ever been in Jenna's butt. She could feel the microkini inside her rectum forced back by the end of his dick. It would take a miracle to get it out now, she feared.

After a few thrusts, Jorge pulled out. Jenna was sorry to feel it go. He plunged back into Maria's pussy, then worked alternating between ass and pussy. Jenna reached up and hugged Maria close to her as he took turns in their holes.

For a man of his years, Jorge had lasted surprisingly long. If he was going to last any longer, though, he needed a break. He pulled out of Maria's pussy and collapsed onto the bench. Both girls were sorry to see him go. His hand moved gently up and down his old dick to keep erect while he caught his breath. Maria jumped on the opportunity. She removed Jenna's toes from her mouth and spun around into a 69 position. Her shaved snatch settled down gently on Jenna's spit covered face. Jenna gratefully lapped at her friend's moist slit. With her teeth, Maria pulled the plug out of Jenna's vag and tossed it aside, replacing it with her own tongue. Jenna reached up and gave Maria's huge ass a slap. Maria squealed in pleasure, redoubling her efforts on the teen pussy.

With tongues in their respective sex holes, Jorge realized he would need to pick an ass if he wanted to get back into the action. He opted for the one he had not tried yet. He tottered over behind Maria and roughly shoved into her asshole. Although Maria was more experienced with ass play than Jenna, the redhead had the benefit of having been stretched by metal and fist first. With no lube or preparation, Maria instinctively pulled away from the intruder on her tight sphincter. Jorge grabbed her by the hips and pulled back hard. Maria gave an uncomfortable grunt as she was spit roast on his 7 inch monster. Jenna redoubled her efforts on Maria's cunt in an effort to distract her friend from the pain. Luckily for Maria, Jorge didn't last long. After only a few pumps, he unloaded his seed into her bowels. The dick in her ass spasmed, dumping more semen into her. It had been quite some time since Jorge's last time. He had plenty of cum to go around. Thanks to Jenna's diligent work on her pussy, Maria finally orgasmed for the first time that day. Seeing her friend convulsing in pleasure on top of her, Jenna orgasmed as well. She had lost count of how many times she had climaxed at this point.

Jennanymph
Jennanymph
111 Followers