Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennanymph
Jennanymph
114 Followers

Jorge pulled out of Maria's behind and collapsed onto the bench, his pants still at his ankles. Jenna expected Maria to stand up, but she didn't. Instead, Maria sat up on her knees, keeping her ass over Jenna's face. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Jenna had a clear view of the ravaged asshole, red and angry with strings of cum hanging off. "Open wide, meat toilet," Maria requested. Jenna obediently opened her mouth, waiting for the present from Maria. The massive load dripped out, but Maria's aim was off. Rather than landing on Jenna's tongue, it landed on her forehead. Half of it dripped back into her hair. The other half dripped down into her left eye.

"Sorry, you must still be hungry," Maria reached back and probed into her ass with her index finger. It pulled out slimy and covered in the last bits of jizz from her anal cavity. She spun off of Jenna's face and stuck the finger into the girl's waiting mouth. Jenna grabbed the hand in her own and sucked hungrily on the finger. She had learned she liked the taste of sperm from Dr. Truce. But it tasted even better out of a young girl's butt.

"Leave us," Maria said dismissively to Jorge. "I want to get cleaned up." Jorge pulled his pants up and hurried out of the changing room. He couldn't believe how lucky had had just gotten. He knew he'd be masturbating to the memory of this day for a long time to come.

--------------

The girls were once again alone in the changing room. Maria stood up and pulled her green cardigan back on. Her blouse was still on the ground. The sweater was long enough to just barely cover her ass. She buttoned a single button in the center to cover her nipples, leaving a plunging neckline of bare flesh still visible. Then, she sat down on the bench, crossed one leg over the other, and looked down at the ravaged teenager at her feet. If Maria had been a smoker, it would have seemed perfectly natural for her to light a cigarette and grab a glass of cognac.

"Was that your first fisting?" She asked casually.

Jenna continued to lay numbly. Her body was still trying to recover from the intense ass fucking. She merely nodded silently.

"And your first assfucking?"

Again, a silent nod. Maria's foot bobbed up and down absentmindedly. Jenna was having trouble seeing through the semen covering one eye.

"And your first pee play? I'm excited you like piss I've wanted to try it for a while but my ex wasn't into it."

Pee play? Is that what it's called? Jenna was slowly coming down from the heat of the moment now. Her legs were getting a little sore behind her head. How had she gotten here? It had only been yesterday that she was turning over a new leaf. New Jenna. Confident Jenna. Now she was laying on the floor of a mall changing room, covered in piss and girl-jizz. Her ass was sore from the hard fisting she had given herself. In fact, she still couldn't even get her fist out she was so sore. This wasn't New Jenna. This was Dumb Slut. The soiled butt plug next to her confirmed it. And yet, she wasn't totally upset about this turn of events. Sex with Maria was the hottest, and kinkiest, sexual experience Jenna had ever had.

Maria leaned down and untied the red one-piece swimsuit that held Jenna's legs captive behind her head. Jenna pulled her legs down, then slowly sat up. Maria stepped over the Jenna's legs, straddling the redhead, and spread her ass cheeks. "Go on, clean me." There were still thin strings of semen in Maria's asscrack.

Jenna paused for a moment. Having come down from the sex-high, Jenna was extremely aware that her friend was asking her to lick her asshole.

"I'm waaaiting." Maria sang. It was as if some baser extinct kicked in. Before Jenna even realized what she was doing, she found herself dutifully licking the ropes of semen out of Maria's dirtiest hole.

When Maria was satisfied, she turned and sat down on the bench. She crossed her legs again. The left foot bobbed up and down again. "Now do the rest." On all fours, Jenna crawled over to the bouncing foot. She slowly licked across the top of the foot, cleaning it of any sex juice and dirt that may have gathered during their session. She worked her tongue in between each toe, then along the ball, to the arch, to the heel of Maria's petite foot. She continued licking up the shin, and along the thigh. Just as she was about to get to the crotch, Maria pushed her back roughly. Jenna landed on her bare ass, squinting through the semen crusting on her eye in surprise.

"This is cleanup time, not play time." Maria admonished. She switched her legs. Jenna crawled back over and repeated the process on the other leg. When she had finished, she knelt down next to Maria. Maria grabbed one of Jenna's long red braids and used it to wipe out her damp crotch. Jenna realized she was a full service toilet at this point. A urinal for pissing in, a bidet for cleaning off, and even toilet paper to dry with.

"My turn next?" She asked, looking up at her mistress. Given the way Maria had taken to treating Jenna, mistress seemed like the appropriate term. It wasn't clear to the young girl if that meant they were still friends, or if they had shifted into a different relationship entirely.

Maria laughed. "Of course not, Dumb Slut. Your ravaged state is a badge of honor. Wear it proudly! You may get dressed, though." Jenna nodded her understanding. She grabbed the DUMB SLUT plug off the ground. Carefully, she attached the two clamps to her labia. It hurt much less this time. Bending slightly at the knees, she worked the plug back into her ass. Her pussy was spread open again. This time, Jenna found she was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of being so spread open in the front. Inserting the plug was definitely easier given how ravaged her butthole had become. She worried that the plug might even fall out. But as she proceeded to get dressed, she could feel her sphincter returning to its original, tight size. She was glad she was still young, with a fairly untrained ass. The only disconcerting thought was that she had not felt the microkini shift at all when she reinserted her plug. It was in really deep!

Jenna next stepped into the ring of her skirt. Lifting up carefully, she attached the suspension rod to the back of her metal collar. She did her best to straighten out the short white flaps of the skirt. Unfortunately for Jenna's modesty, the skirt had not escaped the spray of piss and sex juices. It was covered in wet and yellow stains and bunched where some of Jorge's massive load had begun to harden. Jenna vainly attempted to adjust her top. The piss had caused it to begin to shrink. The edges of her areola now poked out at the bottom and sides of the tiny garment. Not that it mattered much. It was soaking wet and fully translucent. Jenna surveyed herself in the mirror. There was no question what she had been up to. If the outfit and stench didn't tip anyone off, the wads of spit and cum on her face would surely do the trick. In fact, Jenna thought she looked very much like a used cum rag. She grabbed the red swimsuit to wipe herself off. Maria's hand shot out and stopped her.

"I said leave it." Maria said sternly. The suit dropped out of Jenna's hand onto the floor. Maria picked up her blouse and tossed it into the Claire's bag. She then buttoned up the cardigan just enough to cover her nipples, zipped on her skirt, and stepped into her ballet flats.

Shit, my heels! Jenna suddenly thought, looking down at her bare feet, chipped pink toe nails sticky with sex. She had totally forgotten her white sandals. Looking around the tiny changing room, they were nowhere to be found. Dropping carefully to her knees, the girl looked left and right into the adjacent stalls. Finally, she spied them, two changing rooms over. Jorge must have accidentally kicked them during their sexcapades. Then Jenna spied the big pair of black combat boots next to her shoes. The stall wasn't empty. Jenna looked on in horror as a thin, feminine hand reached down and picked up one of the shoes curiously.

Fuck, how am I going to get them back now? Jenna thought to herself furiously. The cellphone on the bench, which Jenna had forgotten, vibrated with the answer.

DUMB SLUTS DON'T NEED SHOES.

"Come on now, let's go get something to eat at the food court, I'm starving!" Maria's tone shifted dramatically to a schoolgirl's sing-song voice that matched the outfit she had put on. Before Jenna could protest, Maria grabbed her by the clit clamp and marched out of the changing room, dragging the barefoot redhead in tow.

Jennanymph
Jennanymph
114 Followers