Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like just two to me." Maria said. She hadn't looked back the entire time. The cashier dropped the two packs of rainbow hair clips and arm warmers on the counter next to the belly button ring. Jenna tried futilely to pull away, but Maria hooked her fingers again and pulled her captive closer.

Jenna looked around nervously. The young girl in the yellow tartan dress was still staring at them. Worse, she had called over a friend. The young girl's friend was as cute as her, but with a completely different aesthetic. She had one of those trendy haircuts that was buzzed short on one side, but left shoulder length on the other. There were ridged lines buzzed into the short side of her haircut, while the long side had a long strand dyed bright green. The girl wore deep purple eyeshadow and black lipstick. A goth in training. She pulled her hand out of her leather jacket to whisper something to her brunette friend as they both stared at Jenna. Jenna prayed that they were just curious and not going to alert security. The tartan girl pointed at Jenna's nethers and made a hook shape with her finger as she talked to her goth friend. Any hope that they didn't know exactly what was happening in front of them left Jenna's body.

"Jenna hold these." Maria passed the three items back to Jenna with her free hand, who took them dutifully. She struggled to keep her breathing under control. The cashier was less than a foot away from them. With one hand, Maria skillfully extracted a pocket book from her purse, opened it, and pulled out a credit card. Her other hand continued to pump Jenna's pussy. As the finger fucking continued, Jenna found herself caring less and less about what the girls or the cashier knew. All she cared about now was her pussy and Maria's fingers. She was full on panting as she came closer to orgasming. She realized didn't care if every single person in the store was now watching, so long as she got to cum.

But then, it stopped. The fingers slid out of Jenna and her slow ride to climax came to a complete halt.

"Have a nice day!" Maria said as she completed her transaction. Jenna watched helplessly as Maria smeared her soiled finger on satin tit cover as she turned away, leaving a streak of pussy juice. The cashier looked down at the streak and then up at Jenna. Before Jenna could think to respond, Maria interjected.

"Time to go now Jenna." Maria stepped past her friend towards the exit, then did something unexpected. She reached out and grabbed Jenna's clit chain just below her naval piercing. Maria pulled up and out on it, leading Jenna out of the store like a dog on a leash. The move caught the redheaded teen by such surprise, she orgasmed before she could even take a step. She yelped through her panty gag in pleasure and pain despite herself. The two onlooking girls giggled to themselves as Jenna tried to keep up with Maria, but her legs were jelly from the aggressive stimulation on her clit.

"Come on, keep up!" Maria gave another tug on the chain, sending another orgasmic wave through Jenna's body. Jenna could feel her squirt run down her legs as the second wave hit even harder than the first. Apparently, squirting was now an ordinary part of her orgasms. Despite the heels, Jenna tried to walk on her tiptoes as Maria continued to tug up on the chain. The orgasm continued, and Jenna whimpered in submission as she was led out of the store by her tender red nub.

As they left the store, Jenna looked back one last time to see the two girls crouched on the floor where she had been standing, looking curiously at the puddle on the ground. Another yank on the chain kept her from watching any longer, and she followed Maria obediently out into the mall.

CHAPTER 7

They were out into the middle of the mall before the orgasm finally subsided. As the orgasm subsided, the fear and humiliation began to set in again. Leaving Claire's also meant leaving the relative safety of an enclosed space. Out in the open again, Jenna was on parade for the throngs of shoppers at the mall. By staying close behind Maria, Jenna was able to give her sore clit a moment's respite, though she struggled to keep pace in her heels. It also had the added benefit of partially obscuring her from the view of people walking towards them. Apart from a view sideways glances, typically from boys her age, the other pedestrians in the mall largely seemed to ignore her. It was hard to tell if they just weren't looking carefully, or if they noticed her predicament but chose not to speak up. Either way, she allowed herself to be led by her clit largely unmolested by onlookers. Of course, she could have just stood her ground until the clamp snapped off from Maria's incessant pulling. But that sounded painful, and Jenna feared what Dr. Truce might do if she removed any of the outfit he had dressed her up in without his permission. The phone in Jenna's hand vibrated.

I LIKE THIS ONE, FOLLOW HER.

"You've been awfully quiet, Jenna. What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Maria walked along happily, the Claire's bag in one hand and Jenna's clit chain in the other. Jenna remained silent. "Seriously, why won't you say something." Maria stopped and turned around to look at her friend. Throngs of people walked past them, but paid little attention, busy with their lives and their schedules.

Jenna realized there was no way around it. She opened her mouth to show off the piss soaked panties in her mouth. Before she could close her mouth, Maria snatched them out.

"Holy shit, isn't this your thong from yesterday?" Maria held the panties up in the air to inspect them.

"Yes it is. Please give it back." Jenna said pleadingly, reaching out desperately to try to recover the underwear. Maria shielded Jenna with her body and took a sniff.

"Ewww... they smell like piss. Didn't I see you stuff these in your pussy yesterday?"

Jenna froze. "I... didn't think you'd be able to smell that." She said slowly.

"Well, I did. But don't worry, I'm not one to kink shame. Your piss?"

"No. Dr. Truce's. I think he's punishing me for wearing underwear."

"Well you certainly aren't wearing any now! At least he and I agree on that point." Maria looked around, waiting for a man and wife couple to pass before, then quickly flashed her skirt up, revealing her own clean shaven pussy. Jenna had forgotten that Maria said she never wears panties either. "If you want these back, you're going to have to help me out. I've just had a naughty idea." Before Jenna could ask what the idea was, Maria had turned and began skipping off. She twirled Jenna's thong on her finger as she went. Jenna followed quickly after her.

When she finally caught up, Maria was standing outside of a store called Bikini Hut. Jenna had passed by it a million times in the past, but she had never been inside. She was more of a "tasteful one-piece" kind of girl. The Bikini Hut catered to much more... risqué tastes than hers.

There was no way I'd be caught dead in a store like that. Jenna thought. But she immediately realized how silly she was being. Old Jenna might have never gone into a store like this. But new and improved Jenna (...dare she think it, Dumb Slut Jenna?) would fit right in. Before she could consider the thought any further, Maria grabbed her friends hand.

"I need a new swimsuit, and you're going to help me get one." She pulled Jenna into the store. Jenna's suspicions were immediately confirmed. This wasn't the "active" swimwear she was used to shopping for. Skimpy bikinis hung everywhere on mannequins with impossible proportions. Even the one-piece bathing suits had large portions cut out in order to reveal as much skin as possible. Jenna walked up to a red one piece that caught her eye. It looked like it might have been polka dotted at one point, but a talented tailor had decided to cut all the large polka dots out. It had an ample opening in the chest to reveal the wearers cleavage. A second opening at the midsection would reveal the wearers stomach. That hole was flanked on either side by two more holes. In the back, the suit was a high waisted thong, cut much like the style that was popular in the 90s. Apparently, the retro thong was coming back.

"I think you'd look pretty sexy in this one." Jenna offered. Maria shook her head.

"Too modest. I'm looking for something skimpier." Jenna gaped. Skimpier than this? She thought. Once again, Jenna was struck by the stupidity of her own thought. After all, her current outfit covered even less than the red swimsuit! Still, she liked it, and decided to grab it for herself.

The girls continued to look for a suit that would meet Maria's needs. Jenna pointed to a strapless orange bikini, then another skimpy one piece, and even a daring blue number with a teardrop bottom. None of these met Maria's requirements. She finally walked over to a nearby employee.

"Hi... Jorge." She said, reading the man's name tag. "I'm looking for something in a microkini, do you have any of those?" Jorge was a slightly older gentleman, looking to be in his early 60s. He had dark piercing eyes and a salt and pepper beard. He spoke with a slight Spanish accent.

"Of course. If the señoritas will follow me." If the man was taken aback by the scantily clad nymph in front of him, he didn't let on. He led the two girls to a small alcove in the back of the store. Jenna would have missed it entirely if Jorge hadn't helped them to it. Hanging on the wall were what Jenna would have described as scraps of string. Maria rummaged through them before settling on two yellow scraps.

"Excellent choice. Will the señoritas be needing changing rooms?" Jorge asked, smiling at pile of yellow clutched in Maria's hands.

"One is fine." Maria responded. Even though Jenna no longer had the thong in her mouth as a gag, it was clear Maria would be doing all the talking. Jorge led the girls to a line of stalls, unlocked the middle one and walked away. For the first time that day, the two girls were finally alone. Maria grabbed Jenna's hand and pulled her into the stall. She immediately began to strip down. Jenna sat down on the bench inside the stall to enjoy the show. She realized she'd have to get used to sitting down with a butt plug and reached back to give a quick adjustment.

Maria first removed her cardigan to reveal a night-quite-large-enough white blouse. The three remaining buttons on the shirt strained to contain her massive boobs. She easily popped the buttons with one hand. With no bra, her massive D-tits spilled out. Jenna longed to stand suck on one of the girl's big, brown nipples. But she thought it best to wait. Reaching into the pile of yellow, Maria pulled out what must have been the top. Reaching behind her neck, she tied the yellow string in a simple knot. The top consisted of two string triangles that framed each boob. Set inside each triangle was a smaller scrap of material, also a triangle, that formed a small cover for each nipple. The browns of Maria's large areolae peeked out around the tiny triangles. Maria turned her back to Jenna.

"Tie me up?" She asked coyly. Jenna tied the top securely with a bow between Maria's supple shoulder blades. The redhead took an extra moment to caress her friend's shoulder, letting her mind drift to the incredible fuck they'd had the day before. God, this slow outfit change was driving Jenna crazy! She could feel her gaped pussy start to flow again.

Maria could see the lustful look in Jenna's eyes. "Down girl." She chastised teasingly, pushing Jenna backwards gently with a single finger against her pale chest. Jenna obediently sat back down on the bench.

Next Maria slowly unzipped the side of her plaid skirt, letting it fall down to her ankles. She flipped off her shoes, then rolled each white knee-high down. She made sure to bend at the waist to give Jenna a full view of her asshole and pussy as she worked her way down. Picking up the other yellow string, the "bottom", she stepped in and pulled up. It was a t-string. From behind, the string hugged the top of each luscious asscheek before diving together deep into Maria's crack. Spinning around to reveal the front, Jenna realized there was just as little material. The single string that ran into her ass creek wedged between her pussy lips, rising to meet the waist string just above the top of her slit. It literally left nothing to Jenna's imagination. Maria tugged on each of her meaty outer lips to center the string in her crotch.

"Well, what do you think?" Maria asked. She held her hands up and bounced in a spinning circle, giving Jenna the full view. Her tits bounced enticingly in time with her clapping ass.

"Incredible." Said Jenna, breathlessly.

"Great! Then you're going to help me steal it!" Maria said.

"Wait, what?!" Jenna couldn't believe her ears. The girls had probably broken several public decency laws at Claire's. She wasn't sure she was ready to add theft to the list. Besides, she wasn't even sure where she was supposed to hide the microkini to smuggle it out. Unless...

"Oh no..." Jenna began to protest. "Maria, please don't make me do that." Maria ignored Jenna's protestations and grabbed the satin tit cover. She pulled up. The carabiners yanked up on Jenna's tender pink nipples, forcing her to stand.

"What? I thought you liked stuffing clothes inside yourself. " Maria responded innocently. She reached up behind Jenna's neck and unclipped the metal rod suspending her satin loincloth on a ring. It fell to the floor with a loud clang, leaving Jenna's lower half completely exposed. Maria next grabbed Jenna's braided twin tails in her hand and firmly pulled down, forcing the redhead into a kneeling position on the ground. Jenna watched obediently as Maria slowly walked around behind her to unstrap her white heels. Tossing the shoes to one side, Maria returned to Jenna's front, her crotch inches away from the teen's braced mouth.

Jenna could smell Maria's sex waft up to her nostrils. She leaned forward, longing to bury her face in Maria's cunt.

"Ah ah ah." Maria shook her finger. She lifted a delicate painted toe, placed it on Jenna's shoulder, and pushed back slowly. As if hypnotized, Jenna allowed herself to be pushed backwards until her shoulders touched the ground. Her knees splayed in an awkward double-u beneath her.

"That looks uncomfortable, let me help you." Maria pulled up on Jenna's knees to free her trapped legs. Before Jenna knew what was happening, Maria flipped her legs up over her shoulders, crossing her slender ankles behind the poor teen's head. As Jenna lay in a pretzel, her ankles locked behind her head, her clamped open cunt and plugged ass pointing to the ceiling, she thanked God for her gymnast flexibility. Next Maria grabbed the red one piece suit and tied it into a rough knot around Jenna's ankles. It wasn't going to keep Jenna tied up forever, but it would definitely make it harder for her to untangle herself without help.

"I LOOOOVE the plug Jenna. Looks like its official: you ARE a dumb slut." Maria ground her thumb on Jenna's anal intruder. Jenna moaned.

"Okay, Dumb Slut. I'm going to start licking. When we reach the hole you want me to stuff my suit in, tell me to stop."

Maria leaned down and tongued Jenna's exposed slit. Jenna was surprised to feel Maria start with her urethra. The tongue was too big to go in, but Maria was clearly focusing exclusively on her tiniest hole. It felt odd, but not bad. It felt naughty. Jenna closed her eyes and let it happen. Until she realized her peehole was a candidate for stuffing. Her eyes snapped open.

"No, not there please." She begged, pushing down on Maria's head.

Maria shrugged, then slid down slightly to tongue Jenna's pussy hole. At the same time, she pulled out on the anal toy. Jenna felt her asshole stretch. Right as the toy was about to reach its widest part, Maria shoved it back in. She did this several times as she continued to tongue fuck Jenna.

Once again, Jenna closed her eyes in ecstasy. "Please don't stop. That feels so fucking good." She whispered breathlessly to Maria, trying to affect a sexy voice.

Maria smiled. "Don't stop? That's hole #2 ruled out. One to go." Maria slid down further, slurping her tongue around the stem of Jenna's butt plug.

"Yeah baby, tongue punch my fart box." Jenna said in the same silly sexy voice.

This time, Maria let out a full belly laugh. "Okay, we are definitely going to have to work on your dirty talk. Until then, I'm going to have to gag you."

Jenna laughed too. "Yes please, Mommy." She said again in the same voice.

"Well alright then." Maria grabbed the base of the plug in her teeth and pulled hard. Jenna's ass stretched as the plug reached its widest point. Maria kept pulling. The chains running under her legs pulled her sex hole wide. It took Jenna's breath away. Finally, the plug popped all the way out, leaving behind a gaping hole.

"Ermmmhhh!" Jenna squealed as the chains reached their limit and snapped off of her pussy lips. But before she could complain, Maria shoved the plug into Jenna's mouth. "Slurp your ass off of that and don't speak until I say you can." Maria commanded. Jenna nodded and began working her tongue around the plug as she had been ordered. She could taste the inside of her butt on the metal. The dirtiness of the act drove her crazy. Her gaping ass slowly started to close up.

"Ah ah ah, we're not done with you yet." Maria reached for one of the white shoes laying on the ground next Jenna. She cradled it seductively in her hands, bringing it slowly up to her mouth. Turning the shoe, she inserted just the heel into her mouth, sucking on it like a tiny penis. The blond looked Jenna in the eyes as she pressed back to deep throat the heel, carefully sliding it in and out of her teen throat. When she finally removed it from her mouth, it glittered with spit. The perfect lubricant. Maria reached down and dragged the shining white heel along Jenna's glistening opening, then unceremoniously jammed it into the bound girl's ass. Unlike the butt plug, which had soft edges despite its large size, the shoe heel was pointy and rough. Jenna grunted uncomfortably as her ass closed tightly around the narrow heel. Maria dipped her fingers quickly into Jenna's cunt to gather juices and rubbed them onto the shoe as lubricant, then began to pump up and down. The spike of the sandal was still too dry. Working up a lather of spit, she let a long strand of saliva fall out of her lips and onto the heel, adding more lubrication. The narrow end of the heel was much smaller than the plug, but it widened closer to the shoe. With each downward pump, Jenna felt herself being spread wider and wider. Maria pulled the heel back up to the narrow side, but this time worked a finger into Jenna's butt along with the heel. Jenna's initial reaction was to clench shut.

"Relax." Maria instructed. Jenna tried her best to do as she was told. Maria rotated the shoe, pulling part with heel and finger in order to spread her lover's ass wider. Working up another spitball, Maria dripped it down onto Jenna's now gaping starfish. The spit disappeared into the abyss of Jenna's rectum. Jenna was now spread to the nearly two inches she had been spread by the plug. Working fast, Maria grabbed the other shoe and slid it in place of her finger. She could now use the shoes as an anal speculum, pulling Jenna's asshole wider than it had ever been before. It was starting to hurt a little bit, but Maria kept spreading wider. Jenna tried to remain relaxed. She focused on sucking the DUMB SLUT plug in her mouth, working her tongue around it to get every inch of her ass off of it.

"Alright. Hold these, but keep them spread." Maria passed the heels off to Jenna. The redhead tried to keep the heels spread, but her hands slowly began to come closer together. "I said keep them spread!" Maria pulled the heels wide again, causing Jenna to wince in pain. Her ass felt so wide she thought a truck could drive through it. But she held. Satisfied, Maria stood up and massaged her own tits through the microkini.