Jenna, The First HoP Cunt, Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenna lives a year as a slave at a cam farm.
2k words
4.18
7.8k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and the other new cunts arrived at the 'webcam farm' which was an old office building with the windows blacked out, and every office had a camera setup, a mattress and a toy rack. Cunts were confined to a single office, which also had a small bathroom just, a toilet, sink and shower, added.

The new cunts were each brought to their own offices. Her new owner stood inside her door with her and smiled.

"As the oldest cunt, I thought we'd put you with the youngest, she'll be here in a couple days, after her orientation is over. She turned 18 yesterday, and has had zero experience. Until then, you will stay in this room, when the green light is on, you work, when the red light is on you may shower and sleep. There will be instructions on screen, they're prioritized by our system, so you just do as you're told."

He showed her a trash shoot to outside the office, and a small food tray door on the floor.

"Spread your cunt lips," the small monitor said a second after the green light went on. She spread them with her fingers.

She fondled and fucked herself for three days as she was told before the door opened. When it opened, the most beautiful latina stood, naked with a collar matching Jenna's stepped in, the door locked behind her. The light was red, and Jenna knew she had a few minutes.

"Hi," she said softly, sure the cunt was scared.

"Hola," she said softly. She didn't have the fear that Jenna was expecting but did seem a bit shy.

They got ready on the mattress together, but it was clear they couldn't speak the same language.

The light turned green, and the first message on screen said "kiss" in English and Spanish. They looked at each other and kissed. Jenna was old enough to be her mother, but this cunt was undeniably gorgeous, and she enjoyed kissing her.

A quiet ding signalled a new command. In both English and Spanish on screen it read "White cunt spit in latina's mouth and slap her face."

Jenna hesitated and looked at the girl who opened her mouth with sad eyes. Jenna spit into her open mouth and slapped her face. The girl let out a yelp, and her eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm sorry," Jenna said, and felt a light shock in her collar, and let out a yelp of her own.

On screen it now said, "again."

The screen made her hurt the girl for a while, before changing directions to eat her pussy. Once the cunt came, the light turned red and on screen it said "rest time."

Jenna showed her the shower, and they each showered and she tried to soothe the cunt, before going to sleep. The bed wasn't big, so they were close to each other, with the light off.

Jenna heard her snore and watched her sleep for a few minutes until she fell asleep. When she woke up, the light was still red, and the girl had her eyes open. Jenna touched her cheek and apologized again.

The girl kissed her softly and nodded. Jenna kissed her back. Jenna touched her chest and said, "Jenna."

The girl texted her own and said, "Pilar."

The light went green, and they both looked at the screen.

"Both cunts put on knee high socks, and sneakers." The both grabbed a pair of white knee high socks, and pulled them up, and slid on sneakers.

"Do 100 jumping jacks."

Pilar and Jenna both started doing jumping jacks, their tits bouncing for the audience. Jenna hit 100 only slighlty out of breath, and just beginning to get a little dewy. Pilar finished a moment later with the same result.

The next instructions walked them through burpees, dropping to the floor, doing a push up to a standing position and then jumping, and instructed them to keep going. Jenna had done thirty and was starting to drip sweat, Pilar had done thirty five and was visibly wet.

"White cunt, eat latina's ass."

Pilar bent over, and Jenna buried her face into the girl's perfect but sweaty ass. She licked at her tight asshole, pushing her tongue into the girl.

Jenna ate her ass for what she thought was nearly an hour, before the next command came in.

"100 jumping jacks, latina." Pilar did as instructed, and was sweating again.

"White girl, sniff and lick her armpits."

Jenna closed her eyes and blushed, before doing as instructed. Pilar's arm pits were sweaty, and it became clear to Jenna that whoever was controlling their feed today wanted her to get into all the sweaty places, but she made a show of sniffing and licking her armpits, and when she moved from one to the other Pilar kissed her gently.

In between each new act, both cunts were made to get sweatier, and sweatier. By late in the day, they were tired and sweaty but the light was green. So they kept going.

"Peel off the latina's shoes and socks, and worship her feet, sniff them kiss them, lick them and suck her toes."

Pilar gave her a sympathetic frown, and mumbled "lo siento," hoping Jenna would hear it but the audience wouldn't. She received a small warning shock.

Jenna pulled each shoe off and then peeled down her socks. Immediately she could smell the sweat, and she felt a nervous heat in her cheeks. She held both feet up to her face and inhaled for the audience.

"Go slow" the screen commanded.

She inhaled slowly, and moved to the arches and did the same. After several pungent sniffs, she kissed both arches, then the ball, and licked in between the big toe and second to on each foot, before sucking the toes into her mouth.

Her feet tasted salty from sweat, and Jenna found them unpleasant, but continued.

At about an hour of foot worship, the light turned red. Pilar kissed Jenna and apologized in spanish, they went and showered, and took the wet sheets off the bed and put fresh ones on.

***

Weeks went by of sucking and fucking and sniffing each other on camera, and slowly despite their inability to speak to each other, they grew tender with each other. Who ever got the worse end of the days shift got wrapped up in the other's arms, made to orgasm and fall asleep as the little spoon.

At night, they would talk to each other little bits, trying to teach each other their language. It was their pillow talk.

When it came time for manicures and pedicures, they put their hands and feet through the food hole, and have them done for them.

One morning the light turned yellow, and neither understood what it meant. A moment later the screen showed and said in both languages, "blonde cunt handcuff the latina cunt behind her back."

Under the food slot, a pair of police handcuffs slid. Jenna picked them up nervously, and started to cuff Pilar's wrists gently. The text on screen instructed to click them tight, which she did.

In English only, it said "rape her ass, make her cry and scream."

A strap-on with a big cock on it came through. In their weeks together Jenna had never penetrated her with more than a finger in her pussy.

"If you don't, we will shock you both, and take away shower and clean sheet privileges for a month, and cut you down to splitting one meal a day."

Jenna got behind Pilar who was kneeling with her head on the mattress. Jenna touched the head to her anus and felt Pilar's body tense.

She started working it in slowly, but the screen dictated, "rape her hard!"

She pushed the cock in hard in a single thrust. Pilar screamed, and began crying.

"Smile, and pretend to love it, and grab her hair and make her face the camera."

Jenna put on a happy face and started smiling and pretending to be loving the pain she was causing and turned Pilar's head forcibly, so that the audience could see her agony.

Jenna pretended to be gleeful as she raped Pilar's ass for nearly an hour. When the screen finally said in English only, "make her suck the cock clean."

Jenna smiled and pulled the cock out of her partner's ass, noticing it was a bit dirty, and pulled her hair up, pulling the cunt to an upright kneel, and then stood in front of her and made her suck the cock clean.

Pilar cried and gagged, and sucked, and after a while, the light turn red, keys slid under the food hole, and the screen said "put the handcuffs back through the hole, goodnight."

She uncuffed Pilar, and the girl turn and slapped her across the face, and went to take a shower. Jenna went to the corner of the bed, to give Pilar some space, and when she came back, Pilar stayed on her side of the bed crying.

"I am so sorry," Jenna said but didn't dare move to her.

Jenna made sure she got all the blankets, eventually fell asleep crying softly to herself. When she woke up, Pilar was still crying, she moved over and whispered.

"Can I make you cum?" Cum had been one of the words they managed to translate, and so Pilar nodded.

"Tongue or fingers?"

Pilar turned and kissed her, and softly in her accent whispered, "tongue."

Jenna smiled and moved down slowly and gently making amends with her mouth. Pilar grunt and groaned, and once she had cum, Jenna gave her anus a gentle kiss.

"Te amo," Pilar said, and Jenna whispered it back with a smile. She missed her master, but Pilar felt so warm and comfortable, like a blanket, that she was wrapped up in.

Over the next year, any night when they snuggled and were loving, they were made to hurt one another the next day, and eventually they both realized, and were able to not be mad.

"Jenna, I love you," Pilar said one night after they had both cum, and were snuggling. Her English was improving and Jenna's spanish was too.

The door to the office opened, and the thin man stood holding a cattle prod.

"Alright, blondie, you're coming with me."

Jenna stood, "am I coming back, what's happening?"

"Get up," he said sparking the prod to scare them.

Jenna kissed Pilar, and tried to tell her she would come back for her. As she got up, and shuffled out, they brought the gorgeous half asian cunt from the cunt olympics in, and she knew she wasn't coming back to Pilar.

Jenna cried as the door closed and she was brought down the hall. She could hear groaning and crying and grunting, as they passed slave rooms for cam girls to live their whole lives in service.

At the end of the hall, they went down and got in a car.

"Suck my cock while I drive," the thin man said.

She leaned down and began doing as she was instructed. His cock had definitely been inside of someone's cunt, she suspected the half asian.

She sucked his cock as they drove away, and when he came, she swallowed immediately.

"That asian cunt beat my champion cunt at the second annual olympics. Your old master, put up all his cows and pigs against you being the prize."

She was immediately relieved, Blue and Eric had helped free her from the cam farm. She loved them both and knew she would remarry Eric. But she wanted Pilar too, and she knew Eric would love her.

When she arrived at the meeting spot, Eric was waiting in his car. When she saw him she started crying, and when he saw her he smiled.

"Get in the back seat with Blue," he told her softly, while giving her hand a squeeze.

Blue was passed out in the back seat, she was in rough condition, and snoring loudly. Jenna held her tight as she drove away. She wanted to save Pilar but knew it wasn't the time to ask.

She fell asleep with Blue.

To Be Continued...