Jenna, The First HoP Cunt, Pt. 04

Story Info
Jenna, Brittany and Eric have a new slave cunt!
2k words
4.59
4.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and Brittany adjusted to their new lives as Eric's wives, and not cunts. They shared the household chores with Blue, and took on all of the sexual duties between just the two of them. This included, when Eric had alone time with one, the other was to offer pleasure to Blue, which they did happily.

Jenna was eternally grateful that Blue had won the cunt olympics, and won her back from a cam farm.

Jenna still thought about Pilar, and had asked about buying her. Eric had begun negotiating for her, but wasn't getting anywhere.

Eric had also finally entrusted her enough, to allow her to see her Hall of Pleasure file, which was thick and detailed. The photos of her unconscious on a bare mattress, naked and virginal, made her cry, then there were pictures of her first night being gang raped. She had expected to see them, but they were still painful to see.

What she hadn't expected was all the photos from before she was kidnapped, but they were there. Photos of her going to class, photos with friends, she was 18 and 19 in most of them, but she looked so young and carefree. These took her longer to deal with.

"Do you wish you had me first?" She asked Eric one day while looking at the photos of her naked and drugged.

"Yes, but they weren't selling women untouched yet. They hadn't built up their inventory."

He held her and wiped away tears.

***

A couple months into their new arrangement, Eric was becoming restless and they could all sense it. One night while Brittany was with Blue, Jenna had just swallowed a load, and was cuddling Eric, she spoke up about it.

"Eric, I think you need a cunt slave, someone to brutalize..."

He looked at her and his eyes flashed in agreement.

"I was thinking that Brittany and I could help you get one, because we want you to be happy and fulfilled."

They hatched a plan, to go to a nightclub, the women would find a target, drug her, and Eric would take her. when the night arrived, they got all dolled up, looking like classy hookers, and went to a club a couple hours from the house. Both carried a couple of pills in case one got the chance.

After an hour of dancing, they found the target, a girl who's friends were ignoring. She was 19, and innocent looking with big tits, and the slightest layer of baby fat. She was blonde and blue eyed, and gorgeous.

Brittany, distracted her while Jenna drugged her. Half an hour later she was bound in the back of Eric's trunk. Eric's plan was for it to seem like he had taken all 3, until he broke her. Jenna and Brittany realized this would mean they would be getting abused too, but were happy to please him.

When the cunt woke up, she was bound by her wrists and ankles behind her back, still in her untouched outfit. She had a ballgag in her mouth, and was laying on a bare mattress in a barn. She could feel another person behind her, and looked to see a naked older man raping a red head.

The red head was strapped to a wall. her wrists out at her sides and her knees strapped up beside them. Her cunt was spread, and her ass sat on a 3 inch deep shelf.

The man inside of her had ripped her dress straight down the middle. He had his hand tight on her throat, and she had slap prints across her cheek. Her makeup was running and she was sobbing, with a ring gag in her mouth.

A moment after the blonde woke up, the man came inside the red head and left. The red head sobbed and looked at the blonde helplessly.

After minutes of squirming and struggling, the blonde managed to get her wrists free of the ropes binding them. She undid her ankles, and the gag in her mouth.

"You poor thing," she said beginning to unbind one of Brittany's arms so she could free herself and then working on the older woman who had been behind her.

There was a creek in the barn, and the blonde looked around for a place to hide. Ultimately just deciding to sprint for the back exit.

She was fully across the dried up former pigpen and past the first couple of trees into the woods, when the man tackled her to the ground hard. Between his weight, and the woodland mess on the ground she got pretty scraped up.

"You were gonna try to escape, and free my other new cunts?" His hand was over her mouth, the question was rhetorical. He lifted her skirt, and ripped her panties off at the thong, the waistband in tact.

She heard the zipper and felt is semi lubricated cock between her ass cheeks. She feverishly begged, muted by his hand, her eyes filled with tears and her hands and feet thrashing as he pushed his cock inside her slowly but brutally.

When his cock was fully inside of her asshole and his balls rested on her radiating cunt, he paused for a moment and whispered in her ear.

"You like that don't you, cunt?"

Her sobbing became whimpering and she stopped struggling while he raped her ass severely. She just cried softly and waited for it to be over.

After he filled her asshole with cum, he took off his belt, and fastened it wround her neck as a makeshift collar and leash.

"If you arent a good girl, I'll pull the belt and you'll choke. Are you gonna be a good girl?"

She nodded rapidly, his hand still over her mouth. He took his hand off, climbed off of her, and stood up.

"Clean my cock and we'll go back to the barn and you can rest."

She struggled to her knees, looked at his cock, and then up at him.

"How?"

He put his hand on the back of her head and gently urged it toward his cock. As she got closer she could smell her own dirty scent on him, and then she tasted it. She sucked and licked until he was clean, sobbing and trying not to gag.

When he was done, he brought her to the barn lead by her belt leash, and cuffed her hands behind her back, and her neck shackled and chained to the wall. Brittany was trying to undo her own ankle, the last remaining piece for her to be free- they had planned on the blonde escaping, and they were supposed to play along.

Eric slapped her across the face hard, making real tears come, and put her in similar bond to the blonde. Jenna also had her hands cuffed behind her back and was collared to the wall with limited mobility.

"I'm sorry. I tried," the blonde whimpered when Eric had left the barn.

"It's ok," Jenna cooed, not having got close enough to escaping to have been punished.

Brittany nodded.

"I'm Michelle," the blonde squeeks between sobs. She has her hands behind her back, but is holding her asshole to try to relieve the pain from the ass fucking.

A couple of hours later, they've all fallen asleep, and Eric comes in to play with his toys.

"Alright, I'm going to fuck the old cunt, but first I want to reposition you two..." Jenna cringes when he calls her old, genuinely feeling hurt by this.

He ties Brittany and Michelle up so that their faces are inches from each other, and their soles of their feet are pressed against each others besides their heads. Their pussies aren't quiet touching, but the curve of their bent hips and buttocks touch. Brittany knows it's her husband's favorite position to put her and Jenna in, and Jenna actually looks relieved to be exempt from it.

"If either of you cunt's says a word, I'll shove an inflatable buttplug up your ass." He says his cock dangles inches from their faces.

He moves to Jenna, and as he's unchaining her whispers in her ear "this is fun isn't it?" and she nods softly.

He moves Jenna so she is next to Brittany and Michelle, facing away, and proceeds to skull fuck her aggressively. Jenna is used to her throat being just another hole, but it helps in psychologically breaking Michelle, who's contorted body is beginning to ache, and who's asshole is torn.

By the time he cums down her throat, she's passed out, and he lets go, leaving her limp slumped over on the two fully bound cunts. He shackles her ankle and leaves the three of them there.

***

He keeps the three in the barn for about a week, before he reveals to Michelle that she's the only captive, and let Jenna and Brittany free. They come back into the house, and take turns cleaning her up, and nightly the three of them gangbang her, with Brittany and Jenna wearing strap ons. Eric is invigorated by his new fuck slave, and Jenna and Brittany are happy to oblige him.

One morning, six months in, Brittany is giving him a blowjob while he watches the evening news, as is their routine, Blue is on the end of the couch, clothed, and her feet under her bum.

"Today, two women were rescued from sex slavery. The two women, Alison and Liz," they flashed the pictures of the girls when they had gone missing nearly twenty years earlier, and Blue's eye's widened. "...were each taken from dorm rooms nearly two decades ago, along with hundreds of others. The two are being kept in protective custody..."

Blue poked Jenna, and Jenna realized that these were Hall of Pleasure cunts like they had been. "Did you know them?" She asked Blue, who nodded.

The story continued on the news, showing the other girls who had gone missing in between Liz and Alison, and Rose's image was on TV. "Rose Akido, Madison Baker..." they kept going.

"Your name is Rose?" Jenna asked and Rose nodded.

Once Eric came, he started paying attention, and it was decided that he would show Jenna her file, and he would get as much information for Rose as he could.

After several days of watching the news, and trying to figure out what to do, Eric sat all three down at the kitchen table.

"We need to get rid of the cunt in the barn. If they bust the Hall of Pleasure, and get any information on customers, they may come here."

Jenna gets mad at him. "You told me you were always careful when you went there for a purchase."

"I was, but who knows how safe? I can't guarantee they don't have something that could lead them here. And that leaves you 3. Brittany, as far as they know is here willingly, Jenna, you're to say that I purchased you to get your freedom when I found out about someone who had you, but that I couldn't release you for fear of retribution."

They all looked at Blue, now Rose again. "Rose... If the hall gets shut down, I can release you without any fear. But I would need your promise to never talk to the police."

She nods, tears in her eyes.

"If they bust the Hall of Pleasure, I will give you some cash, and you can buy bus tickets to your parents. I have found their address."

Brittany, go give the blonde a nights worth of orgasms, tomorrow, I'm going to sell her. I have a guy, that will purchase her, and take her out of the states, never be to traced back to us.

Brittany nodded, and went out to the barn, licking and fingering Michelle until she came over and over.

"Why are you being so kind? Why now?" Michelle asked her. Her legs trembling from orgasms.

"Master says you have to go... So we're going to give you a good last night."

"Where do I have to go?" She asks nervously.

***

If you want to know about Michelle's very dark adventures overseas, let me know in the comments.