Jenna's Cousin Mia Ch. 04

Story Info
Reverend Morris is seduced, but can he satisfy her?
3.4k words
4.35
2.9k
2
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

Lightning flashed, followed by a crash of thunder so powerful it rattled the kitchen windows. The storm began not with a sprinkle or drizzle but with a sudden downpour, as if clouds were hollow structures that could shatter like eggshells and spill their entire contents at once. So far, July was proving far less flaming than June.

"Blimey," Reverend Morris said, as the rain made him look up from his laptop. "Not a good start to Mia's first day in her new job, is it?"

"A bit of summer rain won't bother her," Jenna replied. "Her mind's probably fixated on Gordon."

"Heh, give her some credit, Jen. She's shown initiative. I think she'll work hard and be a good cleaner for the church. She did an excellent job tidying up our kitchen."

"That's true. She should be about finished in around twenty minutes. Ten hours a week isn't much. I wonder what her long-term plans are? I mean, she can't clean the church hall toilets for the rest of her life can she? And I must phone Aunt Kathleen...I keep putting it off. She'll go berserk when she finds out what's happened."

Reverend Morris sipped his coffee. "Have faith in her, Jen. She's chosen this path for herself. And as my dad always says, never put off until tomorrow what can be done today. Right, I have to pop over to the church. I'll check in on Mia and see if she's okay with setting the alarm system. Don't know if she wants some lunch with us or if she has plans of her own?"

Jenna picked up the phone. "She didn't say. Okay, I'm going to bite the bullet and phone Aunt Kathleen."

In the church hall, Jenna had finished using the floor-polishing machine on the wooden floor. The two hours had flown by. As well as making the floor spotless after this morning's yoga class, she'd cleaned the toilets and emptied the bins. The work was boring, as the vicar had warned her, but an absolute doddle. For £12 an hour, she couldn't complain. It was the easiest cash she'd ever earned. It was far better than stacking shelves in Asda and having to deal with abusive members of the public. The church toilets hadn't been the horror show she'd braced herself for - even the gents were reasonable. The good chaps of St Michaels had good manners and good aim it would seem!

Outside, more thunder boomed. The sound of the rain. The rain. The cold merciless sound of the rain.

"Ugh," Mia muttered, looking out of the window. "I hate weather like this."

It was typical British weather. The storm had washed all the colour out of the day. The sky was as charry as burnt-out ruins. Wind-driven rain, grey as iron nails, hammered every surface, and road gutters overflowed with filthy water.

Mia returned the machine to the store cupboard and locked it. She checked her phone. Nearly 1 o'clock.

The sound of the main door opening made her jump.

"Oh Reverend Simon!"

"Hello Mia. Just checking to see how you're getting on. Have you finished?"

"Yes, I'm done. I was just going to set the alarm thingy." She noticed how wet his black shirt was.

"Great stuff, you're okay with setting it?"

"Oh no worries there."

"Little tip if you're working in the hall by yourself, be sure to lock the main door. Anyone could walk in. We're lucky we don't get a lot of crime round here, but for your own safety, it's best to lock yourself in. There are lots of places someone could hide. Right, well I'm just heading into the church to sort a few things out ready for the curate's ordination on Sunday. Jenna's prepared some lunch if you're hungry, oh and be warned, she's phoning your mum."

"What? Oh no! Why's she doing that?" Mia pouted.

"Look, don't panic, she's just letting her know that your safe and well and staying with us. You don't want your poor parents to be worrying themselves to death not knowing where you've gone do you?"

"Well no. But I don't want Mum turning up."

"I don't think you need to worry. Your mum lives in Buxton doesn't she? That's a good fifty miles from here. I don't think she'll drive up here today. But at some point you'll have to speak to her."

Mia looked down. "I like it here. I don't want to go back to my parents. Of course, I don't want to be a burden to you..."

"You're no burden Mia, please don't think that. If you want to talk, why not join me in the church when you've finished locking up?" He left the hall and Mia took that as an open invitation.

"Oh I'll join you, Vicar...but I want to do more than talk!"

A few minutes later, having successfully set the alarm, Mia dashed over to the church, trying to avoid getting soaked by the rain. The ancient oak door's handle turned stubbornly. She wondered why Reverend Morris hadn't bothered to lock himself in either, then she remembered something Jenna had said about the church "always having to be open for those in need."

And Mia was in need all right.

Reverend Morris was in the vestry, having just changed out of his damp shirt and into a dry one. He'd donned his regular cassock and surplice, as he always did when in the church, even though he was off duty. He inspected the row of church vestments on the clothes rail. Some items were missing. Some members of the choir weren't the tidiest, and often neglected to hang their surplices back up after the services.

Mia walked down the aisle of St Michael's church, glancing round. The incessant pounding of rain on the roof seemed magnified here in this old, airy building. Then the organ pipes to the right of the altar caught her eye. The highly-polished silver coloured pipes reflected what little light was shining through the stained glass windows.

"Impressive," she muttered, admiring the many pipes. "But where are its...keyboards? No wait, manuals. He called them manuals." She looked round, and noticed the organ console behind the pulpit.

"Ah!"

Mia walked over to it. She ran her hand down the wooden stool. "So this is where Gordy-pie sits." Giving a little mischievous giggle, she looked round. There was no sign of Reverend Morris anywhere, so she slid herself onto the stool.

"Look at this thing. It's like...unreal. All these buttons and stuff It's like a flight deck." Her feet touched the organ's pedalboard. "How the hell does he remember all these? She looked closely at some of the stops. They all had weird-sounding names on them. Diapason, Mixture, Gemshorn.

"I wonder what these knobs do?" She switched on the small lamp above the manuals, in order to get a better look.

Curiosity got the better of her and she fiddled with a couple of stops and pressed a few keys on the lower manual. Nothing happened, seeing as the organ was switched off.

"Hmm, must be like an electronic piano." She idly pressed down several more keys, pretending to play.

"Witness the great maestro Mia at work," she said out loud, putting on a fake Geordie accent to mimic presenters, Ant and Dec. "Here on Britain's Got Talent, Mia will now play some of her fave songs for the audience. Starting with Titanium by David Guetta!" She flung her arms around, as though conducting an orchestra, and accidentally hit the red on/off button above the manuals.

"This is being live-streamed. Be sure to vote!" Mia slammed her fingers down hard on the middle manual. "I am Titanium!"

The organ responded at once, with a deep, radiant sound that seemed to rattle the entire foundations of the church. It was so loud, the stool seemed to vibrate.

"Shit!!" Mia gasped as she got the shock of her life. Fearing she'd damaged the organ, she panicked and froze on the spot.

In the vestry, Reverend Morris had finished re-arranging the vestments, when the booming note from the organ shattered his peace and quiet.

"What the...?" He almost jumped out of his skin. "Bloody hell, Gordon. You sure pick your moments to come and practice."

When nothing but silence followed that ear-splitting note, he headed out of the vestry to investigate.

Mia's fingers were trembling. "Fuck, what did I do?"

"Well, well. What do we have here?" Reverend Morris chuckled as he appeared beside the console.

"Eep! I didn't mean to, Simon. I was just...I..."

"Ha, it's alright, don't panic!" He said.

"I caught something and it made that noise."

"You managed to switch it on, that's all!" He indicated the red button.

"Oh, so it's not broken then?" Mia said, getting her breath back.

"No, of course not. It's seen a lot of heavy use. It can cope with a lot!"

"It looks so complicated. How does Gordon play it?"

"With ease, because he's had years of practice. Jenna's just learned to play it, and said how hard it was. No use asking me. I haven't a clue. I'm not musically talented it all. In fact I'll tell you something. I can't even read music."

"Really?" Mia replied.

"I'm hopeless," the vicar continued. "Jenna's tried to introduce me to the piano, but I've got poor co-ordination. My fingers go all over the place. My attempts sounded like Les Dawson."

Mia blinked. "Who?"

"Never mind. He's from before your time." He pressed down a couple of the organ's keys and made a feeble attempt at playing a few notes.

"Gordon says you have to use your whole body when playing a pipe organ." Mia said, giving him a dreamy grin.

"He's right, you do."

"Do you have to use your whole body when preaching to the congregation, Simon?"

"Ahh, well that depends," he said, switching off the organ and the lamp. "I definitely have to keep my mind focused. Especially during the sermon."

"I can imagine. I bet you're amazing. I like your church robes."

"Oh thanks! It's called a cassock and surplice. Um, why not come to the Sunday service if you're curious? You don't need to take communion if you're not comfortable."

"I've been confirmed," Mia replied. "I'm okay with that."

"It's the curate's ordination service on Sunday afternoon too. "That will be quite a spectacle. The Bishop will be performing the ceremony. We're expecting lots of people to attend. Afterwards there'll be a buffet in the hall. Nice social occasion. There'll be more people your own age there."

Mia shrugged. "I'm not mad keen on people my own age," she said.

"I see. Well, Gordon will be there, so that's a reason to attend, surely?" Reverend Morris cleared his throat. "You like him a lot, don't you?"

"Oh yes. He is lovely. He's really sexy! But you know what? You're sexy too. I hope it's not a sin to compliment a vicar in church?"

The flustered reverend's cheeks turned pink. "Oh not at all! Very kind of you to say, Mia.

"Yes, very sexy..." she purred, and without hesitating, stood up and kissed him on the lips.

"M-Mia, what are you doing?" Reverend Morris spluttered, backing away.

She ignored his question and slipped her arms round his shoulders. "I am worshipping you, Reverend Simon. Like I said, I think you're really sexy..."

"B-but...but, I am a married man!" He stammered.

Mia breathed in the scent of his aftershave. "And? Jenna's a married woman, yet she seems to have slept with half of the men of this church. And you're like, okay with that?"

"Did Jenna tell you all this?" He gasped. This time, he made no attempt to free himself from her grasp.

"She didn't need to. I overheard."

"You shouldn't eavesdrop, Mia."

"Yes I know, but come on. Seriously? What kind of open marriage do you guys have? Is that church rules or something? How can you be cool with that?"

Reverend Morris still made no attempt to move. "Well it's not like you think. I love Jenna so much. I just fell for her big time. She had quite effect on the men of this church when she first started attending, not just me. I was trapped in a sexless marriage at the time. I er, thought the first time we had sex, it was a wild one-off."

This explanation failed to satisfy Mia. "And Gordon?"

"The thing with Gordon, well before Jenna came along, he was a very unhappy, angry man. She made him feel happier than he had been in years. And the choir were beyond grateful for his change in personality, let me tell you."

"I see. So Jen just has this natural talent for seducing all these lonely men and cheering them up? A gift from God? In that case, what I'm doing isn't a sin then is it?"

She kissed the vicar again, longer and harder.

"Mia...wait!" He protested. "I can't..."

"Of course you can, Reverend Simon. "You've been so kind to me, letting me stay at the vicarage and getting me this job. It's time I repaid that kindness."

"Yes, but...I thought you liked Gordon!"

"I do like Gordon. I just like you too. Don't you find me attractive, just like you find Jenna attractive?"

He would've been lying if he'd said no, and his erection was already proof.

"Yes. You're beautiful," Reverend Morris said, running a finger down her cheek. "Such smooth skin..." Instinctively, he bent down and pressed his lips against hers.

"Heavenly..."

Mia unbuttoned her top, and guided his hands to her small and beautiful tits for him to squeeze and play with.

"Give me a blessing, Reverend," Mia whispered.

The vicar took her hand, led her into the vestry and quoted a passage from Numbers.

"May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord's face shine upon you and be gracious to you, may the Lord turn his face to you and bring you peace."

"Amen," Mia said. After a brief silence, something seemed to snap in Reverend Morris, and he cast off his reluctance.

"Let me get your legs," he whispered, his voice quavering a bit with sexual tension.

Stroking from the knee down, to start. Then Mia felt his holy hands open and slide up the back of her thighs, pushing her skirt up.

"Spread your legs a bit."

His thumbs caressed her inner thigh, and came close, oh so close to her pussy. She wasn't wearing any underwear and he bent down to smell her sex. His thumbs tantalisingly close. Now his hands were on her arse. Seductive massage, strokes, and squeezes nearly sent Mia over the edge. She moaned.

"Oh yes," he breathed. "Praise the Lord..."

Mia's hands roamed across his surplice, and her eagerness surprised him. "Hold on a sec," he said, removing the garment, and starting to unbutton his cassock. When it was open, his black trousers were revealed...along with a straining bulge. She squeezed his hard arse cheeks and pulled him against her. His cock throbbed. Mia unfastened his belt and unzipped his trousers. Seconds later, she pulled his boxer shorts down.

He groaned when she took his hot cock into her warm hand, cupping his balls with her other. His cock was thick and of decent length, though not, she noted as big as Gordon's or Tom's. Gordon's was the biggest of the lot. Mia couldn't help be a little disappointed, though of course what one did with something was what counted, not the size.

I wonder if this is why Jenna goes with all the other church guys, because Reverend Simon just isn't enough to satisfy her? She thought.

"Mia...I can't hold back...do you want me to bless you properly or not?"

"Yes Reverend Simon...I want you to purify me! I need you to fuck me!"

Mia wrapped her leg around him, opening up for his cock. He rubbed the head of it on her clit. Reverend Morris was out of control now and she let him take her how he wanted. He entered her and pounded her hard on the vestry's small wooden table.

Mia rode his cock and enjoyed his thrusts, but...as good as it felt, the vicar wasn't satisfying her in the way Gordon had done.

How can this be? She thought, as her cousin's husband continued thrusting fast and hard into her, grunting as he did so.

It must be because he's just not old enough for me, she mused. After all, he's only forty! Still, I've achieved what I wanted to do. I wanted to experience sex with a vicar...and a married one at that. And I've finally got my own back on Jenna after all these years...

"Oh Mia I'm cumming!" Reverend Morris slammed into her for one last time and shot his load deep inside her.

"Well..." Reverend Morris said, after he'd got his breath back. "I hope you enjoyed that Mia. I certainly did...I can't believe I did that."

Mia was about to say something, but at that moment, the vestry door opened and Jenna appeared.

For a few moments there was nothing but stunned silence.

"Mia...why? Why Simon?"

"Now we're even, Jen," Mia said with a wink.

"Even?"

"Remember all those years ago when we were at primary school and I was in love with that older boy, Darren Grimshaw?"

"Er, what?"

"You knew how much I fancied him."

"Mia, you were only ten at the time. You had a bit of an innocent crush."

"Well at the time it felt like true love. And you had to muscle in and ruin it. He took you out to Burger King instead of asking me. I was so upset at the time. I vowed that one day, I'd get my own back!"

"Uh, yeah. I do remember you saying that, now I recall. So...this is your idea of getting your own back, is it? Seducing my husband...in his church?"

"Jen, you can't really complain. You've seduced half the men of this church!"

Reverend Morris looked sheepishly at them both. "Look, I didn't say anything...she overheard us talking!"

Jenna took a deep breath. "You're right, Mia. Guess I'm nothing but a hypocrite there. But where do we go from here?"

Mia turned to Reverend Morris. "I've seen the light. And had a revelation. And the truth is...vicars just don't float my boat after all. No offence, Reverend Simon. You were really great. But...you're too young for me. Give me a gorgeous older organist any day! I've already found my perfect man and his name is Gordon!"

"Lucky Gordon," Jenna said at last.

"Jen, I want you to promise me one thing. I'll never lay a finger on your vicar again...if you'll promise not to get it on with Gordon again."

Jenna's face suddenly fell. "What?"

Reverend Morris nodded. "Fair's fair, Jen. And you don't need any more organ lessons - you can play the organ perfectly fine now."

Jenna thought for a moment, remembering all the fun times she'd had with Gordon - they'd engaged in some fantastic sex over the past year, and at Easter, she'd got the impression his feelings were becoming stronger than just mere lust.

"Okay, I promise."

"Make it a proper promise. We're in church, remember?"

"In the name of God, I promise," Jenna said.

"That's better."

"Right, now that we've got that out of the way, how about we all go and have some lunch?" Reverend Morris said, fastening his trousers and belt. "I've worked up quite an appetite!"

Jenna shook her head as she watched Mia head down the church aisle in front of them.

"Is she seriously going to ask Gordon to be her boyfriend? He's so much older than her."

"Just like I am to you," Reverend Morris replied.

"Yes but it's double the age gap that we have. What if Mia wants kids ten years from now? Gordon will be in his mid-sixties! He doesn't have any kids of his own. Can you see him being a dad?"

"I think he'd be a great dad. You're assuming Mia will want to be a mum. Lots of women choose not to have children these days."

"Guess you're right."

"Isn't it great, all the people of our church and nearby churches have met someone? I've got you, Josh has hooked up with Yulia. Father Aiden has Róisín. Norman's moved in with Gladys...now there's an odd couple, but they're happy! My ex-wife Lucy married Debbie. Gordon's got your cousin...before you arrived, all these people were unhappy. I'd say your work is done, my love!"

They walked down the aisle, hand in hand.

Privately, however, Jenna smirked to herself.

"My work isn't fully done. At least I still have Bishop George, Gordon's cousin Barry, Mayor Buckingham and a few other chaps!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers