Jenna's Cousin Mia Ch. 03

Story Info
She's had the organist. Now she wants the Vicar.
2.5k words
4.67
2.8k
3
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

Mia weakly raised her hand and switched off the shower.

"That was amazing, Gordy-pie. Organists really are good with their hands!"

"Not so bad yourself," he panted. "Wow. I enjoyed that immensely! You're quite a lass, Mia."

"I'd like to see you play the organ," she said, stepping out of the shower and reaching for a towel.

"I need to get my breath back first!" He laughed, as Mia began playfully drying him off. "God, you're an eager little beaver aren't you?"

"Heehee. Yes, but what I meant was, I'd like to see you play the church organ. I've not been inside a church for years. Jenna said that St Michael's is cool."

"It's a nice church." I wonder what else she's told her? Gordon thought. "Why not come along to the Sunday service? You can see me in action there, so to speak. After the service, you can have a go on the organ if you'd like. Do you play any musical instruments?"

"Guitar and violin, but I've not practiced for ages."

"Ah, so strings are your thing? That's good. It'd be nice to have a violinist in the choir. One of the choristers plays the trumpet. Which keeps him from singing and I'm glad of it as his voice is bloody awful."

Mia sniggered. "You're funny, Gordy-pie. I really like you. Are all organists as fun as you?"

"Nay lass. I'm one of a kind. He pulled her close and kissed her neck and lips. He was an incredible kisser, and she was curious to know more about him.

"Are you married?"

"Long divorced," came his reply. "I'm married to the pipe organ, as they say." He wondered if Jenna had mentioned anything about their various liaisons over the past year, and was about to say something, when the bathroom door suddenly opened.

"Jen! Ever thought of knocking before entering?" Mia gasped, covering herself with a towel.

"I can't leave you alone for five minutes can I?" She turned to Gordon, who grinned sheepishly at her.

"Um, hello!"

"Funny place to have organ lessons, Gordon," Jenna said, as she watched him squirm.

"Gordy-pie was just showing me how good an organist is with his hands, weren't you?" Mia said, kissing him. "And you know what, he's amazing!"

"Oh I'm well aware of how good he is," Jenna replied, folding her arms.

Sensing disapproval, Gordon attempted to explain. "It just happened. I didn't know your cousin was here," he prattled. "I put the plant pots in the yard, went into the kitchen and she was just there, wearing nothing but a towel!"

"You don't need to explain yourself, Gordy-pie. We've not done anything wrong," Mia said. "We're both single. Why are you so uptight, Jenna? Is it because we're in the vicarage? Is that like, a sin or something?"

Jenna was in no position to claim the moral high ground. "No, no of course not. I was...just a bit surprised, that's all. It's fine. Just...try to be a bit more discreet, Mia. What if Simon had walked in?"

"Oh I'm sure the good reverend would approve," Gordon smiled, winking at her.

The perceptive Mia noticed his gesture and wondered what he was hinting at.

"Jenna took a deep breath. "Okay, well I'm going to have a coffee. I'll leave you to get dressed. Do you want a drink, Gordon?"

"A tea would be lovely. I'm parched. Thanks!"

"I'll have tea as well, please." Mia added.

Jenna left the bathroom.

"She's acting weird," Mia said. "There's something she's not telling me."

Oh boy, wait until you find out, Gordon thought. Your mind will be blown.

"Maybe she's a bit envious!" Gordon said as he picked up his clothes, and wondered where his underpants had gone.

"Can I keep these, Gordy-pie?" Mia giggled, holding up his white y-fronts.

"Think they're too big for you!"

"I don't want to wear them. I want to keep them under my pillow and sniff them at night."

"In that case, they're all yours! But I want your knickers in return!"

"Fair's fair!" She tossed him her pale pink cotton undies to him.

"Thanks!"

"I loved our shower time," Mia said, kissing him again. "And I loved your big cock. You're a sexy man, Gordy-pie."

"Gordy-pie hopes Mia-pie can play with his organ again very soon!" the organist replied as they got dressed and headed downstairs.

Jenna brought them both a cup of tea as they sat down in the lounge.

"Gordon, you're not going to put up with her calling you that cringey nickname are you?" she said, handing him the cup.

"I like it. It's cute," he said, as Mia rested her head on his shoulder.

"It's childish. If someone had called you that a year ago, you'd have bitten their head off. You used to have a terrible temper."

"Ah well that was before I saw the light," he said, sipping his tea. "When you...showed me the way." He smiled at Jenna as she sat opposite them. "For that, you know I am forever grateful," he added.

"Did you become a born again Christian like Jenna, Gordy-pie?" Mia asked.

"I've always been a Christian," Gordon replied. "I just sin a lot, that's all. As we all do, right?" He raised an eyebrow at the vicar's wife. "But we keep praying for forgiveness every week, and luckily for us, God is the forgiving sort, eh?"

The front door opened and Reverend Morris came in.

"Good lord, I need a large brandy!" He gasped, tossing the car keys on the table.

"What I have seen...can't be unseen, and what I've heard, can't be unheard!"

"Whatever's the matter Simon?" Jenna said, standing up.

"You were right, Jen. Gladys Wilcox and the churchwarden. They're...at it!"

"Told you so," Jenna said. "Actual sex? I'm not being ageist but can Gladys manage that at her age?"

"No. Regular vanilla sex would've been easier to deal with. Actually, I think gerbilling would be easier to deal with. But seeing Norman, naked in her backyard, wearing a pinny and being struck on his arse with a riding crop..."

Jenna cleared her throat, trying to silence him, given that they had company.

"...She treats him like a slave and he enjoys it!" The vicar continued, unaware there was an audience. "And there's more. She knows about the storeroom threesome...and you won't believe this, she proudly told me, that some time during Lent, she performed oral sex on Gordon."

"Ahem. Simon, ssh, we've got..." Jenna cringed. "Wait...what? She gave Gordon oral?"

Mia's jaw dropped.

"Sucked him off whilst he was sat at the church organ! She'd wanted him to be her slave, but he declined. So she set her sights on Norman instead. Well we both know Gordon prefers a younger woman...right?" He turned round...and noticed Gordon sat on the settee, and Mia sat next to him.

"Oh...good afternoon Gordon!"

"I brought those plant pots you wanted," the organist meekly uttered.

Later...

Jenna and Reverend Morris sat on the settee watching an episode of Father Brown, although neither were really paying attention to it.

"I can't get that image out of my head. Gladys giving Gordon a blowjob and whipping Norman's bare buttocks. I know we've...engaged in some naughtiness, but I never imagined one of the oldest members of the church was into that sort of thing!"

"Good for her," Jenna replied. "Kinkiness aside, it's nice for her to have Norman as a lodger. I mean, she lives alone and in this day and age, older people can feel vulnerable. I know Gladys misses her hubby a lot."

"Oh Bert. Yes. He was dead long before I came to St Michaels. Bishop George told me more about him. He was the organist before Gordon took over. Apparently he was quite a character."

"I'm sure he was. And the current organist seems to be going the same way."

"Jen...you seem a bit unhappy about Gordon having intercourse with your cousin today. Is that because you're protective of her or because of...well, I know how close you are to him?"

Jenna sighed. "Oh Simon. I'm ashamed of myself. I actually felt jealous when I saw the two of them together. How selfish is that? After everything you did for me last year when it was my birthday, and you gladly accepted my dalliances with the other male members of the church. Can you forgive me? I wish to say a prayer of forgiveness."

The vicar took his wife's hands in his. "Of course I can, my love. And I understand how you feel. You see, with Mia here, I think you've got something you've never had to deal with before."

"What's that?"

"A rival!"

Mia was eavesdropping from the staircase. A mischievous grin formed on her face as she listened.

"Holy shit, Jenna's had more men than Elton John's had wigs. She had the nerve to have a go at me for seducing Tom. And she's slept with Gordon too? No wonder she looked so tense. Ha! And sweet, Reverend Simon is okay with that? That's not what it teaches in the Bible, surely?"

She slipped back to her bedroom.

"Let us pray together," Reverend Morris said.

"Father, I return to You with my sins before me. Nowadays, I lack compassion for my brother and sisters, my eyes are clouded with wrongdoings my heart is against. Opposing Your Words, I sinned and done evil in Your eyes. I drained myself off Your kindness and followed my worldly desires. Father, guide me as You are right in Your verdict and justified in Your judgment. Do not leave me astray as I pray for a blissful life with You and a life free of evil. In Your Mercy, I pray.

Amen."

-(Luke 15:18, Psalm 51:3-4)

"I feel better," Jenna said, opening her eyes. She ran a finger down her husband's cheek. "Simon...let's go to bed. Mia's asleep. The guest bedroom is right at the other end of the landing. She won't hear us. Tonight I need my Vicar's touch..."

"What a good idea! All this talk of Gladys Wilcox getting her hands on men's dicks...I'd quite like some hands on mine!"

***

Mia lay back on the bed in the darkness, her mind buzzing with the events of the day. Reaching under the pillow, she pulled out the pair of Gordon's y-fronts.

"Enjoyed you, Gordy-pie! You were a total sweetie."

She sighed, pressing the crotch of the underwear against her nose and inhaling deeply, whilst fingering herself with her other hand. Gordon's undies bore a pleasant, musky, manly scent, a faint mark which she assumed was pre-cum, and a couple of wiry grey pubic hairs. Perfect. Knowing that the organist's thick cock had been snugly contained within was enough to make her climax again. She wondered if he was wanking off and sniffing her knickers.

"Hope he likes mine too." She wanted to see the organist again, as sex with him had been amazing, but Mia had her sights set on a bigger prize - and this one wore a clerical collar.

***

Gordon was in bed, but having difficulty sleeping. His mind was a complete whirl. He reflected how in the past year, he'd gone from being completely sex-starved, to having more sex than he'd ever had during a whole fifteen years of marriage, and during his late teens, when he'd been a horny youth, desperate to sleep with any woman. In the Eighties, those halcyon pre-Internet days, just stumbling across a discarded porn magazine in the bushes was more valuable than gold. He remembered his time at university, when he used to spy on the nurses undressing at a nearby hospital.

He chuckled as he remembered losing his virginity to his piano teacher - whilst she was giving him a tour of Blackpool Tower ballroom. He credited her with starting his interest in wanting to play organs...

"Look at me now," he said out loud. "I got seduced by a woman young enough to be my daughter. Who is now the vicar's wife. I fucked a Ukrainian woman in the church. I've been fucking the vicar's wife every week in the church. I took part in a threesome with her and the vicar. I and several other men gave her a facial in the church. I got my dick sucked by an eighty-six year old pensioner too. Now I'm fucking the eighteen-year old cousin of the vicar's wife...and exchanging underwear with her."

He reached for the pair of pink knickers and gave them a good sniff, stroking his cock at the same time. The crotch had dried, but earlier it had been wet and sticky with Mia's pussy juices. A heavenly scent.

"The world is a bloody mess right now, but I'd say my life is pretty good," he smiled. "I hope Mia wants to see me again. She's a lovely, horny little thing. I hope she comes to church this Sunday."

He wanked himself off happily, before slipping into a blissful slumber. For the first time in a year, he dreamt of a woman other than Jenna.

***

Mia was edging closer to an orgasm as she continued to pleasure herself. Gordon's y-fronts pressed against her face were having the desired effect, but oh, God, she wished she had a large dildo as well. Her sopping pussy was aching to be filled again.

Hearing muffled laughter on the landing, brought her back to her senses. The sound of a bedroom door closing. More laughter.

She slid off the bed and wiped her hand on her t-shirt. Tiptoeing to the door, she opened it, and listened. The inky darkness of the landing was disturbed by a light under Jenna's bedroom door.

With the stealth of a cat, Mia slunk down the landing. Standing in front of the door, the sounds from within were clearer. The creak of a bedframe. The headboard bumping against the wall. The low moans of the reverend, followed by the higher pitched gasps of Jenna.

She bit her lip as she listened to their carnal sounds. Squinting, she peered through the keyhole. The tiny opening barely allowed an interested voyeur to see a thing, but just briefly, she glimpsed Reverend Morris' bare backside rising and falling. Lying between her cousin's legs which, likewise entirely bare, were extended straight upwards into the air.

"Hosanna! Hosanna! Hosanna...in...the...Highest Heavens!" Reverend Morris yelled, to which Jenna responded by screaming in ecstasy.

Mia clamped her hand against her mouth to stifle a laugh. At the same time, her pussy tingled like crazy. That the good vicar quoted Biblical phrases during sex, turned her on in a way she never expected.

"I am coming soon! Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown!"

This quote from the Book of Revelation proved too much, and seconds later, Jenna climaxed, with a scream.

Mia tried to remain silent as she too, came. With a wildly beating heart, she shuffled back to her bedroom.

"I want him. I want Reverend Morris to fuck me like that."

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers