All Comments on 'Jenna's Education'

by Noghri

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved it and my cock loved it even more. You described the fucking and sucking perfectly. Jim is such a lucky guy to have the thrill of using his cock on both his cousin and his sister. That's what cocks are for: fucking the ladies and having the ladies suck them. Excellent family incest. Keep writing this beautiful kind of inces story. Thank you for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done!

A story that is "driven" by raging hormones is so very much hotter, than one driven by four-letter explitives. There's a fine line between the two, and you walked it beautifully.

jackal_manjackal_manover 16 years ago
Simply Outstanding

Strong writing, combined with great flow, pacing, and well-written sex makes for one hell of a story. Bravo, madame. <br><br>After reading and enjoying this piece, I'm going to check out your other works. Well done indeed, and I wish you the best of luck with your future works.<br><br>I noticed several points during the story where a few things were misspelled or the grammar/tense changed a bit awkwardly. If you ever need a proof reader, let me know and I'll be glad to take a look.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
That was a great story!

The only things that could have made it better are an editor with a spell-check and good grammar, but even with the errors, that was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot family

This is a very hot story. Keep it going and bring in Jenna's mother for a hot incest summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Stuff

That's one cracker of a story. Keep the good work going

nixongnixongalmost 15 years ago
wonderful

the narration was beautiful. the content was really well thought out. loved it. thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous