Jennie Finch: Playing Jack

Story Info
Jennie Finch takes care of her friend's boyfriend.
859 words
4.22
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another party, Jennie Finch thought to herself. She winced and smiled. She was on the prowl among the attendees (some barely dressed by this point) when she saw a familiar face.

"Hi, Jack," she said. Jack was the boyfriend of her "big sister" Betsy. They seemed like a very tightly connected couple, though quite open. Jennie couldn't wait to get Jack alone. She would definitely love to have sex with Jack, but Betsy was her friend and she wasn't into the boyfriends of friends. In Jack's case, however, she was tempted to make an exception. Especially tonight. Jennie was horny.

"Hi, Jennie," Jack responded. He had a wide smile. Jennie bit her lip. She was a little nervous.

"Is Betsy here?" asked Jennie. "I haven't seen her." She licked her lips.

"She's got a show tonight," Jack replied.

"Oh, right," said Jennie. She had forgotten about Betsy's show, but she was glad Betsy was away for the night.

"And I'm horny as hell," Jack said. Jennie smiled.

"Well-" said Jennie. She chuckled. She moved towards Jack. She kissed him.

"Jennie!"

Jennie blinked at Jack. "What?" she said, trying to sound as innocent as possible. She looked at him with a big smile. Again she licked her lips.

Jack grinned. "Don't play innocent with me, Jennie," he said with a chuckle. Jennie flipped her blonde hair. Again she kissed Jack, much harder this time. She pulled him tight against her. Jack was bulging.

Jack's hand probed Jennie's back. Jennie pulled Jack's shirt loose. She grabbed his crotch. She unzipped his pants. Jack groped her torso. He smiled at the recognition that Jennie wasn't wearing a bra. His hands found her tits.

"Here, let me make this easier," Jennie said. She took off her top. Jack looked at her size 36 boobs. He smiled.

Jennie backed Jack against the wall, kissing him hard. She unhooked his belt. His pants fell to the floor. Jennie grabbed Jack's crotch, He was already getting hard.

His hands caressed her sides.

"You want me, don't you?" Jennie said with a big smile. Jack moved around behind Jennie, kissing her bare back and fondling her large boobs. She sighed. Jack kissed the back of Jennie's neck. Jennie sighed.

Jennie turned and faced Jack. She kissed him again, using plenty of tongue. Jack groped her crotch and undid her jeans. With a smile, she quickly took them off. She wore nothing but brief, skimpy black panties.

"Wow, Jennie," said Jack. Jennie grinned. She pulled Jack's underpants down. She got down on her knees. She wrapped her mouth around his large cock. Fondling his balls, she sucked him hard, taking his dick deep into her mouth. He took his shirt off.

"God, Jennie, you're GOOD!"

Jennie smiled. "Thanks." She continued sucking Jack's hard dick. Her hair bounced off her back as Jack's hard organ slid in and out of her mouth. Jack played with Jennie's large breasts.

Jennie pushed Jack down on the bed. She kissed him hard. He slipped her panties off. Jennie giggled.

"You're big," Jennie said. She took a deep breath. She rolled over. Jack climbed on top of her.

Jennie opened her legs. Jack entered her easily. She was warm and wet. Jack pushed and thrust deep inside Jennie. She danced happily as he slid in and out of her. She kissed his chest repeatedly.

"Harder!" Jennie said. Jack pushed harder. Jennie moaned with pleasure. "Oh, God!" she cried. Jack blew in her ear as he continued to thrust his erect cock in and out of her.

Jennie moaned. She was breathing hard. Jack continued to ram her. She wriggled and writhed underneath him.

"Oh yeah!" Jennie said. "Oh YEAH!" She continued wiggling while Jack continued pumping her. He pumped her hard and deep, over and over.

"Oh, God, Jack!" Jennie said. Jack kissed her as he continued to thrust. She was getting short of breath. "Oh, God!" Her pussy tightened around Jack's stiff dick.

"Deeper!" Jack was only too happy to oblige. He plunged into Jennie, as deep as he could go, fast and hard. She kissed his hairy chest. She was shaking.

"Yes!" Jennie cried. "Yes! Yes!" Jack continued to thrust deep into Jennie's sweet pussy. His stiff cock filled her. Jennie closed her eyes, reveling in the thrill of the moment. She moaned loudly. "Aaaaaaaahhhhh." Jack smiled.

"How are you doing, Jennie?" asked Jack.

"I'm...doing...great! Keep...it...up! Ooooooohhhhhh!" Jack sped up the pace. Jennie curled her toes and her knees bent. Her cunt tightened around Jack's stiff organ.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Jennie was practically screaming. She let out a soft moan. Jack's hard cock continued to plunge deep inside her.

Jennie began to shake. Her whole body tingled and shivered. She closed her eyes as the sensation filled her. Jack kissed her again as his cock popped, pouring a stream of juice deep into Jennie's pussy. Jennie moaned.

Jack went limp. He pulled out of Jennie and they lay next to each other.

"Christ, Jack, that was really HOT!" Jennie kissed him. "Let's not tell Betsy."

Jack smiled. "Of course not," he said. Jennie turned and closed her eyes.