Jennie Finch: Three Ways to Please

Story Info
Jennie Finch has a threesome.
1.1k words
3.82
2.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a crisp Saturday night. There was another party. Jennie Finch had been hitting the party scene fairly hard. She spotted her friend Betsy, her "big sister."

"Hey, Jennie," said Betsy warmly.

"Hey, Betsy. What's up?"

"Well, Jack and I have been talking."

"How's it going?"

"Well, that's why I wanted to talk to you tonight," Betsy said. "Jack and I have been together a while and we like to try new things."

"Yeah, you have to," Jennie said. "Don't want things to get stale."

"So that's where you come in," Betsy said.

"I don't get it."

"Well, Jack and I have decided to have a threesome."

"Cool."

"We want you to be the third. I know how good you are, and I know you think Jack is hot, so we both agreed you should be the third."

"You want me to what?"

"Join us. Fill out our threesome."

Jennie blushed. The surprise on her face was palpable. "Uh, what?" she said.

"Come on, Jennie," Betsy said. "It will be fun." Betsy backed Jennie against a wall. She grabbed Jennie's crotch and planted a hard, wet kiss on Jennie. "I can tell you're interested," Betsy said. She blew in Jennie's ear.

"God, Betsy," Jennie said. "I don't know if I can handle this." Betsy kissed her again. Jennie sighed.

"It will be fun," Betsy whispered. Jennie grabbed Betsy's round ass. She pulled Betsy to her. Again they kissed. Betsy ran her tongue around Jennie's mouth. Jennie fondled Betsy's boobs.

Jennie took a big, deep breath. "OK," she said. She sighed. She wasn't sure she was ready for this, but Betsy was her friend and she was so insistent. She gulped.

"OK, let's do it."

Jennie and Betsy held hands as they climbed the stairs to Betsy's room. They entered. Jack was sitting in the chair, waiting.

"It's a go," Betsy said. "It didn't take too much persuasion." Betsy smiled. She turned to find Jennie already naked.

"If we're doing this thing, let's do it," Jennie said with a nervous smile. She walked over and sat on Jack's lap. She unzipped his pants. Jack whipped his shirt off. Meanwhile, Betsy stripped down to her sheer lingerie. As Jack finished getting naked, Betsy tapped Jennie on the shoulder.

Betsy wrapped her arms around the tall blonde and fondled her ample, naked tits. She began to kiss Jennie's naked back.

"God, Betsy," Jennie sighed. She turned around and kissed her friend. She groped Betsy's crotch. She undid Betsy's bra. Quickly, Betsy's underwear came off.

"So now that we're all naked..." Betsy said. She sat on her boyfriend's lap. She began to dance. Jennie grabbed her and fondled her boobs. She kissed Betsy's neck. Betsy continued to bounce on Jack's lap.

"Trade places?" said Jennie. Betsy smiled and nodded. Jennie climbed up on Jack's lap and kissed him hard. Betsy began to kiss Jennie down her spine while she played with Jennie's tits. Jack was getting hard. Jennie bounced on his lap, coming down wide.

Just as Jennie intended, Jack's stiffening penis slipped inside her wet pussy. She bounced on Jack's lap while Betsy continued to fondle her. Jennie's head went back. Her long blonde hair flopped on and off her back. Betsy kissed Jennie's back.

Jack thrusted deep into Jennie. Jennie began to shake all over her tall, thin, naked body. "Aaaaaahhhhhh," Jennie moaned. "My God!" She wrapped herself around Jack. He spewed love juice into Jennie. She was trembling.

Jack went limp. Jennie climbed down from his lap. Betsy let go of her tall, blonde friend. "Hey, Jennie, no fair." Betsy laughed. "Jack, you OK?"

"I'm cool," Jack said. "I can get up again. I'll watch you two for a bit."

Hand in hand, Jennie and Betsy got on the bed. Jennie had her head at the foot of the bed while Betsy had hers at the other end. Jennie pushed Betsy's pussy open and stuck her face in. Betsy inserted her head into Jennie's vagina. The two girls began to lick each other vigorously. Jennie was surprised at how much she was enjoying it. She eagerly ran her tongue all over Betsy's cunt while Betsy stimulated Jennie's pussy with her strong tongue. Jack was getting hard as he watched the two girls go at it.

Betsy began to moan. Jennie was sighing. Both girls were starting to tremble and shake with pleasure. Betsy's legs shook.

"Damn, Jennie," said Betsy. Jennie continued to lick her. Betsy was shivering with ecstasy. She continued licking her tall blonde friend.

Jennie moaned. "Oh, yeah!" she screamed. "Oh. My. God!" Jack sat in the chair masturbating as he watched.

Now the girls separated. They kissed each other hard. Betsy rolled on top of Jennie, kissing her naked body up and down. Jack climbed on the bed in between the two women, Jennie on his left and Betsy on his right. With his right hand, he inserted a finger in Betsy's pussy. To his left, he fingered Jennie. Both ladies stroked Jack's cock.

Jennie kissed Jack, giving him plenty of tongue. Betsy pulled herself up and positioned herself over her boyfriend. "Let's see how many times we can get this guy off tonight," she said. She wrapped her lips around Jack's stiff organ. She caressed it with her tongue as she took it deep into her mouth. Jennie crawled down the bed and stuck her finger in Betsy.

"Jesus Christ, Jennie," Betsy said. She kept sucking Jack's big cock. Jennie continued fingering her friend.

"I'll take care of him," Jennie said. Betsy stopped sucking Jack's cock and Jennie replaced her.

"Wow," Jack muttered. Betsy walked to the dresser. She opened the second drawer and got something out of it. Jennie was watching her naked friend out of the corner of her eye. Betsy walked up behind Jennie. Jennie felt something in her ass. It was moving in and out.

"Crap, Betsy," said Jennie. "What is that?"

"My strap-on," said Betsy. "Like it?"

"Yeah!" said Jennie.

Jack smiled looking at the two naked women. He began to dribble. Jennie smiled.

Now Betsy tapped Jennie on the shoulder. Jennie pulled away and Betsy climbed on top of Jack. Jennie put on the strap on and stuck it in Betsy's ass as she played with Betsy's tits.

Jack popped, spewing cum into Betsy. Betsy took it all in. She climbed off Jack. Jennie withdrew the strap on. Now the two women embraced. Jennie kissed her friend, giving her lots of tongue. Their pussies rubbed together.

Betsy's legs shook. She was feeling tremors up and down her body.

"Oh Jeez, Jennie," Betsy said in a soft moan. The two women scissored each other harder. Jennie began to shiver and shake.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh my God!" With that, Jennie and Betsy collapsed onto the bed. Jack lay between them.

"I'm worn out," said Jack.

"Yeah, me too," said Jennie.

"So am I," said Betsy. The two girls curled up against Jack and put their heads on his chest. All three of them quickly dozed off. It had been quite a night!