Jennie Finch: Trading Places

Story Info
Jennie Finch and another girl swap partners.
1.6k words
4.25
1.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another hot party, Jennie Finch thought to herself as she mingled. She was moving through the house chatting when she was approached by one of the sisters, a woman named Debbie.

"Hey, Debbie, how's it going?" Jennie said. "Good party, huh?"

"Yeah," said Debbie. She half smiled. "Jennie, I want to talk to you about something. Feel free to say no."

"Debbie, I didn't know," Jennie said.

"It's about Charlie."

"Charlie?" Jennie said. "Your boyfriend? Is everything OK with you two?" Jennie asked. She began looking around. She saw her current fling, Harry, talking to Debbie's boyfriend.

"Yes, everything's fine. But I want to throw an idea at you." Jennie gave Debbie a quizzical look. "Charlie thinks you're hot," Debbie said. "He's said so. I think he'd like to get in your pants. And I think Harry's hot. Thought so the first time I saw him. I was kind of after him before I hooked up with Charlie."

"Yeah," said Jennie. "Go on."

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could surprise the guys."

"Surprise them?"

"Yeah," Debbie said. "I'm giving him a hall pass tonight only. Will you give Harry one?"

"What are you suggesting?" Jennie asked.

"If you let me fuck your boyfriend, I'll let mine fuck you. He's really good," Debbie said. "I mean, REALLY good!" She smiled.

"So you want to have sex with my boyfriend and you want me to have sex with yours? You're saying we should swap boyfriends for the night, is that it?"

"Yep," said Debbie. "That's it."

Jennie really did think Charlie was hot, she reminded herself, and she definitely wouldn't mind getting him in bed. Normally, she wasn't into other girls' boyfriends, but Debbie seemed fine with it. In fact, she seemed enthusiastic about the idea.

"Have you mentioned it to the guys?" Jennie said.

"Nope. Not yet," said Debbie.

"Don't you think you should ask them?" said Jennie.

"Ask, hell," said Debbie. "We're going to make a proposition." Jennie smiled.

The girls walked over to where their boyfriends were chatting. "Hi, guys," said Jennie. With Jennie's help, Debbie proceeded to lay out the proposition.

Wait," said Charlie. "You want me to do this? You want me to sleep with another girl?"

"This is your hall pass, honey," Debbie said with a smile. Charlie looked at Debbie, who was smiling broadly, then at Jennie and finally at Harry.

"Well..." he said.

Debbie kissed him on the cheek. "I'm giving you a pass tonight. Take it. I'll see you in the morning." She grabbed Harry and gave him a big, wet kiss. "I'm using mine," she said.

Charlie just shook his head. Jennie grabbed him by the hand and pulled him away. "Come on," she said. "The less of that you see, the better." Charlie just nodded.

Jennie kissed Charlie hard. "I know you want me, and I've always thought you're hot," she said. She grabbed his crotch. "We're going to have a great night."

"Hold this for me," Jennie said. She took off her top. She had a pretty sheer bra; Charlie could see her tits.

Charlie grabbed Jennie. "Not here," he whispered. Jennie took his hand and led him upstairs. They entered her room.

"Close the door, please, Charlie," Jennie said. Charlie complied. By the time he turned to face Jennie, she wore nothing but a pair of semi-sheer black panties.

"Wow, Jennie!" was all Charlie could say. Jennie smiled. She moved towards him. She unzipped Charlie's pants and led him to the bed.

"Sit," Jennie said. Charlie found himself sitting on the bed. Jennie came over and sat on Charlie's lap. Her round boobs were in Charlie's face. She kissed him aggressively. Their tongues met.

"Attaboy," Jennie said. She leaned into him. He fell backwards in the bed. Now Jennie pulled off Charlie's pants and underpants. She scrunched herself up on her knees and put her head down. She took Charlie's large dick into her mouth.

"So big!" Jennie said. "Debbie's a lucky girl to get that all the time." She resumed sucking on Charie's love rod.

Down the hall, Debbie had gotten naked as soon as the door closed. She was presently on top of Harry, thoroughly enjoying the action of his tongue in her pussy. He pushed her light brown hair aside and played with her ample boobs.

"Harry," Debbie said, "do you like my ass?"

"Mmhm," Harry responded, still enjoying Debbie's pussy.

"Enough to fuck it?"

"Huh?"

"Do you like my ass enough to fuck it? I can't get Charlie to do it enough."

"Uh, yeah, sure," said Harry.

"Excellent," Debbie cooed. She rolled off Harry and onto the bed, lying on her stomach. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned. Harry moved in back of her. His dick thrust into Debbie's round ass over and over.

"Oh, God!" Debbie cried. "Oh, my fucking God!"

Meanwhile, Jennie pulled off of Charlie's penis. She laid on her back. Smiling broadly, she signalled to Charlie to join her. He laid on the bed. Jennie wrapped her hand around his erect penis while he fingered her. Charlie crawled to the foot of the bed. He pushed Jennie's pussy open. Now he began to work his tongue around Jennie's cunt.

"Ooooh," Jennie moaned. "That's GOOD!" Charlie grinned. He continued licking and sucking. Jennie's legs were shaking.

"Let me take care of that for you," said Debbie. She wrapped her mouth around Harry's stiff cock. She took it deep into her mouth, licking as she sucked.

"Jesus Christ, Debbie!" said Harry. "You're good at that!"

"Mmm," said Debbie. She continued working Harry's hard organ.

"Charlie told me you were good, but I didn't expect this!" said Harry as his stiff dick started to leak precum.

"Yum," said Debbie. She licked him eagerly. She pulled away from Harry's cock just as he began to cum. It got all over Debbie's face. She smiled and licked her lips.

"God, I love cum!" she exclaimed.

Charlie was lying on his back. His cock stood straight up. Jennie smiled. "Nice," she said. "Nice." She climbed on top of Charlie. His big cock entered Jennie's wet pussy. He sucked Jennie's large boobs. She sighed.

Jennie kept bouncing up and down, up and down. Her tits bounced. Her nipples hardened. Her blonde hair flew all around as she moaned in ecstasy. Charlie pumped her hard.

"I can see why Debbie's so happy all the time," Jennie said. "You are one GOOD lay!"

"You've exceeded all expectations," Charlie said, "and I knew you'd be great." Jennie smiled at him and closed her pretty hazel eyes.

Debbie's fist was wrapped tightly around Harry's cock. It was getting harder. She kissed it. It surged.

"Ooooh," said Debbie. "Jennie's a lucky girl." She grinned. "But I'm the lucky one tonight. What do you like?"

"Like?"

"Yeah," said Debbie. "What do you like? Top, bottom, sitting? What do you like?"

"I like them all," Harry responded. "I like them all."

"What do you and Jennie do most often?" said Debbie.

"She's a top girl," Harry said. "She loves to ride."

"Yeah, I can definitely see that," Debbie said. "So let's do something different."

With that, Debbie flopped on her back and spread herself wide.

"Come on," she said. "I'm waiting."

Harry kissed Debbie hard as he rubbed his cock in between her ample tits. He slid it slowly down her body. He blew softly on Debbie's cunt, just before rubbing his hard cock on her pussy.

"God damn it, Harry," Debbie said. "Just fuck me!" Harry's stiff penis entered Debbie. "That's more like it," she said.

Jennie continued to bounce up and down on Charlie's hard cock. She was smiling broadly, her hazel eyes twinkling. Charlie penetrated her deeply

"Harder!" Jennie cried,

"Jeez, Jenny," said Charlie. "I'm going pretty hard already."

"HARDER!" Jennie ordered. Charlie rammed Jennie with hard, deep thrusts. Jennie threw her head back, eyes closed. "Jesus Christ!" she said. "Jesus fucking Christ!"

"FASTER!" cried Debbie. Harry sped up the pace. "Oh, that's GOOD!" Debbie's pretty brown eyes were closed, taking in the fullness of the experience. "Oh, YES!"

Debbie began to sweat. She bent her legs upward. "Oooohh," she moaned. "Sooo goood!" She grimaced. "Jennie said you were good, but wow!"

"So hot!" Jennie exclaimed. "So hot!" Charlie couldn't help but crack a smile. She was shivering all over her tall, athletic body. "Keep it up!" Charlie was puffing a bit, but you don't get the chance to screw a gorgeous woman like Jennie Finch very often, so he was going to get all he could from it.

"God, Jennie! You are GOOD!" said Charlie as Jennie tightened her wet pussy around his stiff cock.

"Experience," Jennie said nonchalantly.

Debbie felt Harry's stiff cock plunging deep inside her. She couldn't get enough. She was shaking and quivering throughout her body. "Har-ry," she moaned softly. Suddenly, she felt Harry's large cock jerking deep inside her. His juices flowed freely and abundantly. Debbie quivered as she took it all. "God DAMN, Harry!" she exclaimed. "God DAMN, this is great!" She kissed him as the flow stopped. She laid her head on Harry's chest.

Jennie was short of breath. She was puffing. Her body shook with ecstasy as Charlie continued to plunge deep into her. "Damn, Charlie," Jennie said. "Debbie's one lucky woman. You really know how to fuck!"

Charlie smiled. "Well, I've been at it a while," he said. "Debbie's not my first."

Jennie laughed. "I hate to tell you this, Charlie, but you're not her first either." Jennie's whole body quivered.

Charlie unleashed a flow of jism into Jennie. His cock jumped all around her pussy.

"That's it, Charlie!" Jennie said. "Fill me!" His cock continued to emit its fluid. "YES!" And then it ended. Charlie went soft. Jennie rolled off him.

"Damn, that's good," Jennie said as she began to doze off, worn out from the excitement.