The Story of Stacey and Kevin

Story Info
Kevin has a ED problem, Frustrated Wife Stacey wants more.
42.6k words
2.23
13.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sexual Journey of Stacey and Kevin

Mark was using slow short strokes as continued teasing her. Stacey was asking him to give it all to her and to stop teasing. She was so close to an orgasm, and it kept building the more Mark tease her.

She was on knees and elbows with arms crossed her head off to the left side resting on her arms. Sticking her ass out while arching her back, giving the perfect angle for deep penetration.

Mark holding Stacey's hip tight, so he controlled how deep he goes, and he liked to tease. He was looking down on Stacey's heart shaped ass, telling her not to push back against him or he would pull back from her.

Ok I have your attention.

To know the whole story. You must know the back story.

Hang in there, you will get a little tease here and there along the way.

Now here is Stacey and Kevin's Journey

Stacey is 27 yrs. She is 5 feet 5" tall and weighs 128lbs. She has big alluring green eyes, and a cute button nose. She has high cheek bones with cute dimples. Stacey's lips are full which enhances her sexy smile.

A curvy figure 34C-27-36, with a bubble butt and long legs. She has Wavy chestnut hair with a reddish tint to it. Her hair hangs down just above the shoulders, and she has it in a ponytail during the day, letting it down once she is at home. Her hair is sexy once she lets it down then shakes it out and brushes the ends makes her feel better.

Her breast have a natural up-slop to them. Which makes them look perky and bigger then what they really are. Her areolas are lightly dark and get bigger and darker when she gets aroused. Her nipples also get big and hard, they will stick out almost 3/4 of an inch. That's why she wears a padded bra on most days, she can get turned on easily.

She is nicely trimmed down below, just a little fuzz everything below is waxed. Her big pussy lips are smooth, and she is proud of them enjoying the feel and look of her big bare lips. A little bit of grass above a clean landscape she says. Stacey jogs six miles a day, then does yoga every day for an hour to keep her body tight and toned.

Kevin is 32 yrs. old 5'11" 199lbs. To strengthen his back after the accident. He works out in the morning every day at the gym to help him start his day. He walks/light jogs 8 miles on the tread mill. He has a toned stomach just a little bit of baggage (beer) starting to show and a nice strong chest. Matching his strong looking arms. He has Sandy wavey blonde hair medium length that splits on the right side. With light blue eyes and a good smile.

Kevin has a skinny 7" dick with a big mushroom head, he keeps the pubic hair trimmed, so it makes him look longer than he really is. Kevin likes to eat pussy and is exceptionally good at driving Stacey wild with at least one orgasm, Kevin's finishing move.

They have been married for 3 yrs. almost 4. They used to fuck every day when they first met and for the first year of their marriage. Stacey was always satisfied, and Kevin was having the best sex ever. Simultaneously having orgasms as they explored each other sexually.

After a while, their jobs started to influence their sex life. The long hours at work and promotions. Sex grinded down to just Friday or Saturday nights and long holiday weekends.

Stacey is a computer programmer. She works on applications and scripts all day. She is sometimes required to pull long hours to get programs out on time. She was recently promoted. More pay, more hours.

Kevin is a senior project engineer and, on some occasions, works long hours to complete projects on time.

Then 11 months ago Kevin was involved in a car accident hit by a drunk driver on the way home. It took 3 months to have back surgery. Which kept him laid up for 3 more months plus he had rehabilitation for 3 months. He was back at work after 6 months glad to do something.

During the first 9 months Kevin was unable to have sex much less get an erection. Kevin doesn't tell Stacey that he is experiencing some ED problems ever since the accident. Kevin did see a Doctor and was prescribed some pills, which he picked up the other day but has not used them. He doesn't want Stacey to be suspicious, knowing he is a one trick pony. She would notice that his cock is still hard and wonder why he is using pills. In his head he would feel humiliated to tell her that he can't keep hard for her anymore.

Kevin holds off on sex until he knows he can keep it up for a little while, enough for him to get off but not enough for Stacey, not like he used to. He knows how much Stacey enjoys sex and he is only good for one good romp and maybe she orgasms. Most nights she is so close, but he can't hold it back and he shoots his seed into her before she can achieve an orgasm. Stacey is left disappointed and wanting more.

It was within those 9 months after the accident Kevin stumbled upon Literotica.com website looking up porn on his home office computer to help with his erection issues. He was able to get hard and orgasm to wife watching stories and videos, then a few weeks later he discovered interracial wife watching.

He just fell into it everything and has been hooked ever since. Stacey doesn't know about his new fetishes and is not sure she would approve, calling it disgusting and how could you think that? But Kevin found it helped him get in the mood as he thought about the stories and he stayed hard enough to try to give Stacey the pleasure that she wanted, sometimes he was able to give her an orgasm but soon climaxed himself, knowing he is done for the night. He would not be able to get hard again for a long while. While Stacey was ready for some more, that's when Stacey sits on his face until she orgasms again sometimes twice but rarely.

Things change a week later and their lives get turned upside down as both started yearlong work projects within a week of each other. Stacey started first, then a couple of days later Kevin started his project.

Stacey's project required 12-hour days but after a couple of weeks she was always eager to go to work. When she got home from work, she was tired, but she always seemed to be smiling after a long day. Wanting a glass of wine, dinner, and a shower then off to bed. 4:30 am comes quickly and she needed time to get ready, having to be at work by 6am.

Her whole wardrobe attire changed also, lower cut tops showing more cleavage and open blouses with tight low-cut shirts underneath. She also changed all her bras to provide more lift to her breast, some sheer and some bright colors. She went out and bought short skirts and sexy high heels. Occasionally she would wear baby doll socks with heels to work. She had some yoga pants that were tight, and you could clearly see camel toe with her big lips showing. Stacey made sure she smelled so nice every morning it would trigger something in Kevin that stirred within him, but he had to be at work soon, so he brushed it off. He would kiss Stacey and say I Love You and she would reply the same before he left for work as he had longer drive then her by 15 minutes.

Stacey would apply the finishing touches to her eye make-up, her lipstick. Her eyes had to pop, and her eye lashes had to be doll-like, not long but enough to take notice when you look at her. She would bat her eyes at the right time to seem flirty or trying to get her way.

Kevin has been working from 6am to 6pm on his project. He was always tired and just wanted a delicious meal and a beer. He was not that eager to go to work knowing the problems that were waiting for him. He would eat dinner take out as usual then drink a beer or two, a shower and bed was the norm. No one had time to cook and they both had to be to bed early.

It was a couple of weeks later and after kissing her deeply (as he did every night) before dinner that Kevin noticed how Stacey was dressed and asked why the change. Stacey answered back it made her feel more empowered and sexy at the same time.

Besides there are a few other women that dress like this and no one says anything. (saying with a pouty lip and a little girl voice). Kevin was too tired to argue about clothes, so he just let it go and went back to watching T.V. Talking more about the show then her day or how sexy she looked.

Stacey felt a little disappointed that he didn't say she looked great. Felt she wasn't sexy any more to Kevin, in two weeks he had not noticed or said I looked great. She was sad and angry all at the same time. She sat in her chair staring into space for a couple of minutes, then got up to put trash away. Stacey announced she was going to bed.

Stacey seemed to be a little too frisky on some nights, especially on the weekends. Kevin on most nights he was too tired and would tell Stacey to wait until the weekend then kiss her good night saying I love you and she replied love you too baby. He would fall asleep. She was left disappointed and fell asleep horny.

Weekends come around and they try to catch up on their rest, a good 11 hrs. of sleep on Saturday, getting up around 10am. But catching up on sleep would cause their weekend to go fast and without much fanfare.

They would end up rushing through the rest of the weekend trying to squeeze in what they could before Monday rolled around. The housework that goes with owning a house sometimes took priority. Kevin would end up going to bed early on weekends leaving Stacey alone and horny, watching TV and feeling disappointed.

Sex was put on the back burner much more then Stacey cared. She would like some good pounding sex two or three times a week. Wednesdays would be nice to relieve some stress. Friday nights and maybe Saturday night plenty time to rest on Sunday.

Kevin seemed to take it in stride and was happy with their sex life. Once every other week or every 3 weeks. It helps to mask his ED from Stacey during this time he would stay harder and last longer thus giving her a good pounding for at these 4 or 5 minutes. Before he could not hold back any longer. Fucking her good on those days. It seemed Stacey could orgasm a lease once a month, but that's not enough for Stacey. Kevin never asked Stacey about her needs, he thought that when he had an orgasm, she did also. He never thought to ask, he was tried and just fell asleep.

Some weekends they were able to fool around and other times there was too much to catch up on. Even when they did have sex, Kevin was not able to pound her pussy the way he used to. Stacey seldom achieved an orgasm from being fucked by Kevin. But Kevin is good at eating pussy and knows how to push the right buttons, so she orgasms on his face as she straddles him. Grinding her big pussy lips all over his face as he laps up her juices. She enjoyed the pussy eating. But to Stacey it wasn't the same as having a dick in her pussy and multiple orgasms from the pounding and the feel of fullness from a dick in her.

Both of their projects ended about the same time. Stacey and Kevin eased back into their normal life routine. They had home cooked meals. Not take out or deliver. They ate at the table and had conversations for a change. It was not just to eat, shower, and bed.

Sex returned a little, on Saturday night every other weekend, sometimes Kevin would just eat her pussy causing Stacey to have an orgasm, but it did not scratch that itch that she had deep her pussy.

Most nights it was get ready for bed, kiss good night and I love you. After Kevin had fallen asleep. Flustered Stacey, in her thin night grown would sneak out of bed and grabbing her dildo would head down to Kevin's office. It had a deep couch and a big computer screen. Kevin wouldn't be able to hear her if she got carried away.

She turned on the computer so she could look up porn. She saw a folder labeled Kevin's porn Literotica.com pined to his desktop, clicking on it she discovered Kevin's stash of porn videos and stories. She was shocked at the titles. "Wife swept off feet by bar patron as husband watches," "Husband watches wife take his friend's big cock," "Wife loses bet in poker game to husband's buddy's" were just some of the videos.

She chose "Wife takes her first big cock" as her first video. A guy was going to watch his wife of 4 years have sex with another guy with a big cock. Shocked again that husbands would watch their wives take some stranger how could he, she thought as she watched the video.

It starts with three people meeting at a park as the person behind the camera asks questions.

How long you have been married? They answer 4 years.

Who is this for your husband or for you? They answer mostly for him, but a little for her as she only had four sex partners, she married the last one she laughs.

She is curious, the biggest she has ever had is 7 inches and had some grith, her last boyfriend she smiles. She shyly confesses her husband has a skinny 6 1/2" but has a big head.

Stacey thinks: That is almost like Kevin's dick but his is 7". Stacey thinks I never had anybody bigger than Kevin. Mmmm she thought.

The next scene she watches the husband get comfortable in a chair. As the couple stands next to a big bed. They get to know each other by touching, feeling, and kissing as he removes her clothes. She has a very impressive body, natural breast (38C's I guess) a firm stomach and a tight ass with long legs.

The stranger removes his pants and out pops a big cock a least 9" long, (if I had to guessed) with a very thick grith. The stranger had his hands on the wife's shoulders, as he gently pushes her down to her knees, so she is eye level with his cock.

The wife eyes his cock in disbelieve of its size. Saying I do not know if it will fit in my mouth. The stranger puts his cock against her lips, he moves the tip around letting her feel and taste the head of a big cock. The wife moans as the big cock is dragged across her face and lips.

The wife opens her mouth to let more of the head in but struggles to get the crown pass her lips. The stranger grabs her ponytail and starts to put more of his big cock into her mouth. As she opens her mouth as wide as it can pulling off to circle her tongue around the head then trying to swallow as much cock into her mouth. She is looking up at the stranger as he dangles his cock all over her face, she smiles up at him then gobbles down more cock.

The stranger is controlling the action now, grabbing her head with his big hands. He shoved his cock into her mouth causing her to gage, then pulled out and shoved more cock back in. Her eyes went big, and she looked up at him as she quickly put her hands up on the front of his thighs trying to push away. His grip is too strong as he holds her head in place. Saying you wanted me to fill your throat with my cock baby so here it is. She was almost deep throating the stranger as her husband sat in his chair watching the scene in front of him. His mouth was open and seemed uncomfortable as he stared at the couple on the bed.

Back and forth the stranger went on fucking her mouth as if it was a pussy. The wife is gagging and grasping as she takes more cock down her throat. Saliva is running down her chin and tears are running down the side of her face. He grabbed the base of his cock then pulled his cock completely out of the wife's mouth and slapped his cock on her tongue, as it was sticking out. He rubbed his cock all over her face as she smiles and stares up at him.

The stranger then stands the wife up. She seems very turned on as she is tossed on the bed as she is laughing and giggling. The stranger gets in between her legs and starts to lick and nibble at her pussy the wife is yelping and bucking. The camera pans to the husband, who is watching but has a look of disbelief on his face.

Stacey stopped the video and sat back on the couch in shock, wondering is this what turns him on or what he wants to happen. Realizing she is wet and excited by what she has seen so far, just the idea of another man fucking her was starting to turn her on.

There were stories downloaded also and she clicks on the most recent one. From XNXX.com stories Titled: Old Flame to Porn Producer. She has to read that she says to herself.

It started out interestingly and as she read more, she became intrigued and was gripping enough to keep reading. By the middle of the story, she could not stop reading it and found herself using the dildo against her big pussy lips.

Pushing the head of the dildo past the outer lips, feeling it go further inside her then pulls it almost out and back in slowly as she reads on. Feeling the grith of the dildo as she shoves more into her pussy.

By the of end the story Stacey was imagining it was her in the story and Kevin was watching in the chair. She was coming so hard and shouting fuck me with that big cock Lee (The guy in the story was Lee). Pumping the dildo in and out of her big pussy lips, creaming all over the dildo. She just kept Cumming, shuddering, and shaking for a good minute it seemed. She felt electricity all through her body, Whew! she said I have never had an orgasm that strong before. Go read the story! she says out load.

Stacey was slumped back on the couch, after she had come down from her orgasmic high. She started thinking about all the stories and videos Kevin had downloaded. Was he thinking about her in these stories? Is he picturing her getting fucked by a stranger as he watched? Just like she had pictured herself in the video a few minutes ago. She giggled like a schoolgirl at the thought of it.

This was all new to her and confusing. She just had a powerful orgasm thinking she was the wife in the story. Yet, she was unsure if she could go through it and what it would do to their marriage. Stacey was intrigued but had to see what Kevin was thinking. She had to test the waters with Kevin, Mmmm she thought.

It was Saturday morning at the kitchen table Stacey and Kevin were talking about their last projects. Stacey commented that she had worked closely with her partner Mark. But Kevin interrupted her, commenting on his project and something funny he heard at work.

So, Kevin never really heard her say she had worked closely with her partner or that his name was Mark. She did get his attention as she continued and said her work husband Mark. Kevin stopped and said, "What," "wait" "work Husband What is that"? Stacey explains that it is when you work closely with someone from the time you clock in until you go home. You are seen together the whole time you are at work. They consider that a work spouse. Your work husband or wife.

Stacey followed it up by saying that Mark, my work husband, had moved on to a different company right after the project was finished. Sounding sad and disappointed as she said it. Mark took me home a couple of times when my car needed work done on it. You dropped me off at work and then I said I will get a ride home from someone here at work, and you said Ok. Kevin replied by saying "oh yeah" then continued eating and watching TV.

Stacey was lost in thought after she said those words "get a ride from someone at work." Stacey was thinking about the first and second time Mark took her home. How she reached out for a hug to thank him for giving her a ride. The first time was a simple hug and a thank you.

But the second time the hug was tighter and seemed to linger a little longer. Slowly parting from their hug, they looked deep into each other's eyes. In some type of spell, they moved in for a kiss.

The spell was broken when a neighbor honked their horn to say hi! to another neighbor. It snapped them out of their spell. Pulling away, she did not want the neighbor to see her hugging another man, much less catching them kissing. The gossip would spread like wildfire.

That was two weeks before the project would end and seeing Mark for the last time (so she thought). Those two weeks were filled with sexual tension that you could cut with a knife. Mark would stand closer to her, at times right up against her hips or bump her ass. She could feel how big Mark's cock was when he did this. He did this in a teasing way to say to her this is what you want right?