Jennifer 03: Mother & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming, mom! Oh fuck," her son said, grunting. Jennifer woke up from her orgasmic trance, opened her eyes, and moved her head up, so she could see him. One of his arms was wrapped around her long legs, which were now pointing straight up in the air. The other was in between them, jerking his cock until long, thick ropes of pearly white cum started shooting out of its tip in waves, splattering Jennifer's body all over, covering her pubes, belly and breasts. Some even shot as far as her face, which she picked up with her fingers and stuck into her greedy mouth, tasting her son's pleasure. She loved the flavor, savoring it and swishing it around before swallowing.

Jennifer lowered her legs and let them hang off the table. She was glowing now, a grin of pleasure beaming from her motherly face. "Come here sweetie," she said, extending her arms for an embrace. Her son looked her up and down, hesitating. "Oh, come on. We've both sprayed each other down. There's no need to turn into a prude now, of all times." Andrew resigned and leaned over, and Jennifer pulled him in tightly, kissing him deeply and caressing his back. "That was so good. So fucking good," she told him in between kisses.

Andrew smiled. "It was. I'm glad we did this."

"Hey, you wanna take a shower and watch a movie or something? I could use a little break," Jennifer said, looking around at the war zone that her kitchen had turned into. "Hmmm. We'll clean this up tomorrow."

Andrew stood up, his naked body covered in cum and squirt. "Sounds good to me."

"You'll be sleeping in mommy's bed tonight, I take it?" Jennifer asked him coyly. Somehow, she knew already that she wouldn't be getting much sleep that night.