Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 01

Story Info
A CD and her girlfriend show a new friend loving bondage.
3k words
4.69
12.8k
21

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

I stepped into my garage, the sound of my high heels echoing on the concrete floor. I opened the car door, and smoothed my skirt as I slid into the seat then closed the door. I sat in the darkness for a moment to make sure I had everything.

My long-term girlfriend had texted me and asked if I was interested in being tied up tonight for a while. She already knew, I'm almost always interested in that. So, here I am about to head over to this address she texted me. I haven't been there before; she lives here with me. This was someone else's house and she's going to share me a bit if I am okay with it.

I have my silicone breasts glued on, they look and feel very realistic and match my skin color perfectly. I am wearing a black leather bustier which gives me a wonderfully busty look. Under my black flared knee length skirt, I have on black panties over my black crotchless opaque pantyhose. Under that I am wearing a flesh-colored gaff that is holding my member hidden away. My strappy 3-inch heeled pumps have a nice thick ankle band that locks in place. I'm leaving that key here.

My makeup looks pretty good, and a bit darker eyeshadow than I normally wear and my eyeliner is a bit more dramatic. My false eyelashes are nice and long and look perfect. My hair is already naturally long and straight, and it's in a high ponytail for tonight. My look is topped off by a cute black leather jacket that ends right where my skirt flares out. The sleeves just fit over the leather wrist cuffs I locked on my wrists. I am leaving the key for them at home too.

I started the car as the garage door opens, backed out, and pushed the remote to close the garage door and watched it close. It was just a short 15-minute drive to a nice house in a good neighborhood. I parked in the driveway as my girlfriend requested, grabbed my purse and walked up to the door.

The door was opened by a tall beautiful black woman. Her makeup was exquisite, her long black hair hung down to the middle of her back. She was wearing a form fitting long sleeved yellow dress which came to her knees and had a tasteful showing of her cleavage.

"Hello. You must be Jenny. My name is Nala, welcome to my home." She stepped aside and beckoned me in.

"Hello Nala, it is very nice to meet you. This is a beautiful house!" she closed the door and we stepped from the entry way into a large living room area where my girlfriend Patty was already waiting. Patty walked over and gave me a kiss. "Hi Jenny, I'm glad you could make it."

We sat down and chatted, I was getting to know Nala and what she did and she was asking me about my story. When it seemed appropriate, Patty got down to business.

"Jenny, Nala has a boyfriend who she thinks would actually prefer to be her girlfriend. And she doesn't really know how that can work, or what she should do. I mean, in the bedroom. Apparently, he also wants a little femdom action. And although I shared with her about some of our experiences, I thought if you are willing, maybe we could do a little bondage session here for her to see what that really is. She has watched a few videos, but you and I are so much more about loving, kindness and respect and that really has a different feel to it."

"Oh, I see now. Well, I guess that's okay. And if Nala wants to try something, I would be fine with that as long as Patty has said it is okay. Patty already knows what my limits are, and I trust her implicitly."

I turned to Nala and said "I am curious, Nala. Does your boyfriend know about this and are you sure he is interested in being like me?"

Nala said "well, I was looking at his browsing history and I think he wants something more strict and more hard-core that what Patty has shared. I'm not really that way, but I would like to see if there is something I can do that will be good for both of us."

"Oh, I see. Well, I hope we can show you some helpful things then" I said.

Patty stood up "well ladies, let's go into the family room and play a little. It's not set up for this specifically, but I think her furniture will provide us with some fun things to try." We all stood up and followed Nala down a hall into her family room.

It was far less formal than the living room, as one would expect. There was a big TV on the wall, and a couple chairs facing the TV with wooden end tables between them and on either side of them. Along the other wall was a leather couch with a coffee table in front of it.

Patty helped me take off my leather jacket, which we set aside along with my purse. She had a gym bag with her which contained some of our toys for when we travelled.

Patty turned to Nala, "now normally I might wear something a bit more seductive and sexier but I think this will do okay." She was wearing a white blouse with buttons in front, and a tiered denim skirt that ended mid-calf.

Patty said "first, I'm going to set the tone of our play." She went and sat down in one of the chairs, but didn't slide all the way into the chair, so it would be easier for me. "Jenny, come here. It's a little warm in here, open my blouse for me" Patty ordered.

"Yes ma'am" I dutifully replied, getting on my knees in front of Patty and unbuttoning her blouse as far as I could (it was still tucked into her skirt). Patty continued "open my bra as well, Jenny. I want you to please me with your tongue." I happily undid the clip of her white bra, which luckily was in the front on this one. Moving the bra to the sides, I carefully took a breast in my hands and began kissing it and licking her nipple. First one, then the other.

"See Nala, Jenny is anxious to do as I ask of her for my pleasure. But just for the sake of being in control I will make up an infraction and respond accordingly" then blurts out, almost yelling "Jenny!! I didn't say you could use your hands! Turn around!" and I stood up and turned around and she locked my wrists behind my back with a small lock from our bag and my cuffs that I was already wearing.

"That's better! Now get back on your knees and return to work!" she ordered, and I very happily complied.

Nala had sat down in the other chair, and was watching carefully. "Oh, that looks very nice. How long will she keep that up?"

Patty replied "as long as I want. Jenny wants me to be pleased. That's more important to her than being pleased herself. You are welcome to have some of Jenny's attention as well. Since I am asking her to do it, then it isn't like she is cheating on me."

I couldn't see what Nala's reaction to that was, because my focus was on licking Patty's nipples and not falling over on her. But I did steal a look as I switched from one nipple to the other and saw Nala had taken off her dress, and was now removing her black bra. Seeing her in just a pair of black panties was incredible. She had a beautiful body, with such a sexy shape.

Patty stopped me with her hands. "That's enough Jenny. You have neglected our host. Go please Nala until I tell you otherwise."

I crawled on my knees over to the other chair where she was sitting. That's actually a challenge with your hands behind your back, and not wanting to rip your nylons on the carpet.

"Nala dear, scoot a little bit more forward for Jenny. She can't reach you very well if you sit too far back in the chair" Patty said.

Nala scooted a little forward, and helped me park between her legs and start licking her magnificent nipples. She laid one hand on my shoulder, while her other was on the back of my head, guiding me to where she wanted attention.

After a few moments Nala said "Oh Patty. I am so glad you brough Jenny over. This is wonderful! My man won't do this for more than a few minutes before he wants his."

Patty replied "well, Jenny isn't really a man anymore. She'll do whatever I want her to do. But not really because she's ordered to, that's just a game. Jenny does it because she loves to please women. She wants to be a woman, or at least as much as she can. She loves to connect with and show her inner feminine side. I think if there was a magic pill that would allow her to turn into a real woman, she would do it in a heartbeat."

I broke character for just a moment, and stopped my raking of her nipples lightly with my teeth and said "She's right, I would" then went back to licking and nibbling. Nala and Patty both started laughing.

Nala seemed to be enjoying the attention, she was gently running her hand through my hair and letting out little moans and her breathing had changed.

After a few minutes, Patty told me to stop. I let out a little whimper and pulled away from Nala. Patty helped me stand up and pulled me close to her for a kiss. With my hands still locked behind me, I was completely in her control. As she was holding me, I felt her move her hands under my skirt then pull down my panties.

"You won't me needing those, Jenny" she said with a wicked smile.

"As you wish, ma'am" was my reply, but of course I was super excited now. And since I was still wearing my gaff, member was held firmly in place.

Patty then ordered me to go lay belly down on the coffee table. Nala quickly placed a pillow on top of it first so it would be more comfortable. The table was fairly small, which was really the perfect size. My legs were pressed against the legs of the coffee table, and my chin resting on the other end of the coffee table.

Patty grabbed a couple regular belts out of our toy bag, then went and wrapped it around one of my legs and the coffee table leg. She kept wrapping it until she could buckle the belt in place. She then did the same to the other leg, holding my legs spread. She then flipped my skirt up, exposing my ass. I let out a quiet moan in appreciation. This was one of my favorite scenarios.

She then stepped out of character again "We could leave her like this, but it isn't as exciting as it would be if I had a longer belt just loop that through the coffee table and belt her down to it. She can move around quite a bit, and that isn't as exciting. The folks that are into rope bondage would certainly loop that around her to tie her securely to the table. I don't really care for ropes because they're too much work to undo in a hurry unless you cut them. But there is another option here, and it is what we're going to do."

And she unlocked my wrists from behind my back, then grabbed a small chain from our toy bag and wrapped it around the front leg of the coffee table and locked my wrist there, then did the same for the other wrist on the other side.

"Oh, that's very nice. But you did say 'we'? What are 'we' planning to do to me?" I asked.

"Shut up, Jenny!" Patty replied. "You will take it and like it!"

"Yes, I will!" I joked back. I should have stayed in character, so I went back into character.

"I mean, I am sorry for upsetting you ma'am. Please don't do bad things to me!"

Patty laughed and said "Nala, normally I would have a gag in her mouth for this, just to keep her from saying stupid things. There are all kinds of different types available, ball gags are super common, or a penis gag, or a bit gag she'd bite on like a horse or even something as simple as stuffing your used panties in their mouth."

"Oh really??" Nala asked. Patty continued "Of course! But we're not going to do that right now."

She pulled a strap-on harness out of our toy-bag. She had worn this many times, and it fit her perfectly and also had a second dildo on the inside to please her, while she did me. Nala walked over to take a closer look, and the two of them discussed in great detail while leaving me locked to the coffee table. I can't say I minded, I thought it was extremely erotic to be watching two beautiful women as they discussed using me.

"Nala, I actually bought one of these for you in case you wanted to try it."

"Wait, what did I just hear?" I blurted out.

"Calm down, Jenny!" Patty barked. We all laughed a bit and Patty pulled a package out of the toy bag with another identical harness. Nala practically squealed in delight "Oh Patty! This is too cool!!!"

Patty pulled off her blouse and bra, then slipped off her skirt and panties. Meanwhile, Nala slipped off her panties as well, and both women proceeded to put on their harnesses, inserting their little lovers inside them. Patty helped adjust the straps for Nala until they were just right.

"I need to find some place to stick this! Now!!" Nala exclaimed.

"I thought you might want to, so you take Jenny's mouth, and I'll take Jenny's ass."

I have never experienced a spit-roast before, but had fantasized about it. Now this beautiful woman was going to bring my fantasy to life. Nala got in front of me, menacingly waving her new proud dong in front of my mouth. I thought it might be fun to play it up. "Oh please! Don't make me take that huge thing in my mouth!" I cried.

It was hard to see Nala's face from my position, but I could tell she had a nervous glance at Patty, who was behind me presumably lubing up to take my ass. Nala must have gotten the assurance that I was just playing because she responded "girlfriend, you will take this now, and make sure you make it happy!!" and slid it into my mouth. I sucked on it as though it were the real thing. And I could feel her rocking her hips around so the dildo inside her would stimulate her while I held it in my mouth.

"Oh Patty! I need one of these!" Nala exclaimed.

"Well, I gave you that one" Patty replied. "No, I mean Jenny!" Nala joked.

Patty meanwhile was just finishing up rubbing lubricant around my waiting ass and slid hers inside me.

Both women wordlessly connected at that moment. They both grabbed onto their ends of the coffee table with both hands and started doing me with lustful enthusiasm.

It was a mind blower for me, a totally new experience. Patty had certainly pegged me many times, maybe even as many times as we made love the traditional way. So, my ass was well used to her assault, and I enjoyed it immensely. But my mouth hadn't taken that kind of a beating before. I found myself wishing that Patty had gotten a smaller dildo for Nala because this was making me gag, and Nala wasn't experienced enough to realize how much force she was applying.

We were all extremely turned on. Both of them grunting and moaning, and my own happy whimpering and moaning. It didn't take long before we all had explosive orgasms. Nala had hers first, then me, then Patty.

Patty collapsed on my back, while Nala pulled out of my mouth and sat back on her heels, still holding the coffee table.

After catching her breath, Patty extracted herself from my abused body, and sat down on the couch. I didn't have much I could do, but move my jaw around to try to ease the pain. Nala noticed and became very concerned "Oh Jenny! I'm so sorry! I.." and I interrupted her "I'm fine Nala, really. That was a long-time fantasy of mine, and you just gave it to me, so thank you!" I didn't want her first experience to be ruined by guilt.

Patty realized I was still locked down and jumped up and released all my locks. As I got up, the other ladies removed their strap-on harnesses and got dressed again.

I put my panties back on, and picked up the various locks and chains and put them back in our bag. Within a few minutes, we all looked respectable and proper again. Except we also all had that "well fucked" look too.

We made a little small talk as we headed for the door, and of course had the usual "oh, we must do this again!" talk. We asked Nala to let us know how she proceeds with her boyfriend. Then we both gave Nala a hug and headed home.

Patty followed me in her car, and when we got home, we both ran inside, stripped everything off and jumped into bed. We made mad passionate love to each other using the more traditional means until we were exhausted then fell asleep in each other's arms. The end of a wonderful evening.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers