All Comments on 'Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 01'

by BrendaD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful start to a loving consensual bondage couple. Looking forward to part 2.

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaalmost 2 years ago

That was a great read and very exciting for me hun

QJH1S0QJH1S0almost 2 years ago

Now this, this is exactly how I would like my dom-sub relationship to be with my girlfriend. This story shows how it should be done, both the playtime (stickt-ish dom and obiedient sub) and also the outside playtime (normal girlfriend-boyfriend relationship) without the girlfriend going overboard the whole domination thing.

Thank you for this story, write many more like this 😊

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99almost 2 years ago

Very hot, from beginning to end. I absolutely loved reading it. Thank you❤

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

A very good story ... Well written, and just the right rhythm and length ... A very interesting scenario, with the double-donged strap-ons ... Loved the submissive angle. Keep up the good work!

hotoldrguyhotoldrguyalmost 2 years ago

Well written and wonderful sexy description of the events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An awesome description of my fantasy evening. You painted an incredibly erotic picture and showed it didn’t always have to be someone beaten and degraded.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Brenda, love this start. I read about Dana and Lisa first, which I also loved, but the TG element here adds a hot spice!

Jenny has a vivid narrative voice, and the playfulness of this story really stands out. I'll be reading more! Thanks!

rjr_1954rjr_1954over 1 year ago

Bravo Brenda! You are truly a gifted writer and I'm very impressed. Your insight and empathy gives the reader the 'feel' of the characters lives an desires that goes way beyond what I expected in this story. I can't wait to continue to the next chapter in their lives, as I have an affinity with this story. This amazing story makes me feel like I'm part of its grand scheme. Next...

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 1 year ago

A great start to this series. You set the tone well. A great sex scene...erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrendaD@BrendaD
A pre-op trans woman widow, and I generally consider myself a lesbian. Then more and more lately, I think I am BI. I guess I don’t really know. But for sure, I am a lovey bunny! I want romance, caring, giving, supporting, honesty and sharing. All that romantic stuff! I don’t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES