Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 03

Story Info
A CD and her girlfriend try sensory deprivation bondage.
2.5k words
4.75
5.1k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

It had been a long day and I was looking forward to a relaxing dinner and evening with my girlfriend, Patty. It was a little after six when I parked in the garage of the house we shared. I came inside, dropped my purse on the counter, poured myself a glass of wine, and headed into the living room.

Patty wasn't home yet, although she normally was home before me. She said she was going to stop by a friend's house on the way home.

I sat down on the couch, turned the TV on, more to have some moving wallpaper than that I actually cared what was on. I muted the TV and was zoned out when I heard the garage door open.

I walked into the kitchen to greet Patty when she came in. She came through the door and dropped her purse on the counter and we hugged each other.

"Hi baby, I'm so glad you are home" I said.

"What's wrong Jen, hard day today?" she asked.

"Yes, I guess. I feel exhausted. I just want to sit down and relax for a while."

"Well, why don't you go sit on the couch and I'll bring you a glass of wine." She offered. I laughed and said "too late, already got one." She gave me a kiss and said "well, then go sit down and enjoy it. I'll make something for us to eat, you just relax."

So, I went back into the living room and sat down. I could hear her rummaging around the kitchen. After a few minutes she came into the living room carrying something black, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Look at this Jen, I borrowed Betty's arm binder. I thought it might be fun to try out to see if it is something we might like." Patty knows me well. I'm exhausted, but always have some interest in our little bondage games. I had never actually seen an arm binder before up close, so of course I was curious.

Patty handed the binder to me and went and grabbed a wooden chair from the dining room table and set it in front of the couch.

I looked it over, and it had a bunch of leather straps on it, and I could see where my arms were supposed to go, but that was about it.

"Here, why don't you sit here and we'll try it out." I wasn't really wanting to get into a session, but I was curious about it. "Well, okay. I guess we can have dinner a little later but I don't think I have the energy for a big sexy session right now. But I am okay with just trying it on for a few minutes."

I got up and walked over to the chair. Patty pointed at the white, long-sleeved blouse I was wearing and said "I think you'll need to take that off for this." She started unbuttoning my blouse, and I untucked it from my skirt. I slid the blouse off and Patty took it and laid it aside. She was then looking at my bra and said "I think you should take this off too."

I thought that didn't seem necessary, but since I had my false breasts glued on, I knew I didn't actually have to wear the bra. I tend to feel uncomfortable if I don't have my breasts on. I am growing them naturally with HRT, but they are pretty small still.

So off came my bra. Patty stepped behind me and asked me to put my arms behind my back, palm to palm. I felt her slide the leather up my arms. I was enjoying how it felt, the soft leather sliding up my skin, higher and higher. When my arms were all the way in, she wrapped a leather belt across my chest and buckled it on the other side, holding it on.

"How does that feel, baby?" She asked. "It's not uncomfortable, it's an interesting sensation." I told her. Then she started playing around with the straps on it, tightening them. First one was around where my wrists were, and pulled them a little closer together.

"Hey Patty, not too much, okay?" I asked. She then tightened the second one a little higher up. Not too tight, but snug. She did each belt successively. None of them were particularly tight, but the feeling of all of them was almost too much for me.

"Patty, this isn't comfortable now. Let's take this back off" I said. She ignored me and walked around in front of me, looking over my large false breasts.

"I love how realistic these look on you. The skin color is practically a perfect match. If I didn't know they were false, I'd assume they were real. And look how you are sticking them out more because of the arm binder. You look so sexy!"

"Really? It looks that good?" I asked.

"Here, I know..." she grabbed my tablet and started taking pictures of me then showed them to me on the tablet.

"That does look pretty hot, honey" I said. Patty seemed to be driven. "Here, let's take your skirt off." And she slipped her fingers through the elastic waistband of my skirt and slid it off. I stepped out, and she folded it and placed it with my blouse.

She started taking more pictures of me standing there wearing must my beige pantyhose, black panties and my black heels. I wasn't wearing my gaff or tucked at all that day so you could see the outline of my member through the nylons, ruining my feminine front.

Patty noticed it too, and started stroking it a little through my pantyhose and panties.

"Patty! I thought I was just trying this out. I didn't intend for this to go that far." I blurted out. Which was really stupid, because of course I was turned on. I just get grumpy and kind of stupid when I'm tired.

Patty didn't look amused and said "Stop whining Jen, here, sit down" and since I was tired, I didn't give it a second thought and sat down in the chair, carefully positioning my bound arms on the outside of the back of the wooden chair. Patty was standing behind me, guiding my arms as I sat down. But I felt her pull a little on my arms and she was fiddling around. I tried to turn to see what was going on, but my arms wouldn't move. "There you go, baby" she said. "Now you can just stay seated and relaxed like you wanted. I attached this last strap on the arm binder to the bottom of the chair. So don't fight it, just sit there and relax"

"Patty, c'mon" I said. She held my wine glass up to my lips and gave me a sip. "Thanks, that helps" I said.

Patty then walked into the kitchen leaving me alone. I was looking at my nylon covered legs, and my bare breasts and getting pretty turned on by my predicament. I started squirming in my chair a little, my legs rubbing together as I moved and my dick was getting pretty hard in my panties.

Patty walked back in carrying another black thing which I didn't recognize. She held it in front of me, and it was a leather hood.

"I borrowed this from Betty also. She has several and they don't use this one hardly ever because it has eyes and mouth holes and Marc prefers for Betty to always be blindfolded when she wears a hood. Here, let's try it out."

"Patty, c'mon!" I started to say but stopped myself because I knew I was really turned on, "Oh, okay. You're right, that's super sexy and I have been curious about trying a hood for a long time. Okay, let's try it on."

Patty came over to me and pulled my hair up into a pony tail, then slid the mask over my head. It had an opening at the back that buckled shut which allowed enough room to put it on, and also had a spot where a pony tail could be fed through. Patty positioned the hood on my head, and my hair was run through the proper spot. She buckled a couple belts and it was on.

Patty stepped around in front to see how it looked, and reaching out and playing with it.

"Well?" I asked. "What do you think?"

She reached over and grabbed my tablet again and took pictures of me from different angles then showed them to me. It looked so sexy. You could see my eyes and long eye lashes, framed by the black leather. My glossy red lips also framed by the black leather. And from the side, my long brown hair formed a perfect pony tail up high in back. I could also see there were some snaps on it.

"What are the snaps for?" I asked Patty. She walked into the kitchen, and brought back a blindfold part and a penis gag part. She held up the blindfold to my face and snapped it into place. Luckily, they were quality snaps and it went on easily. Then she held up the penis gag, forcing it into my mouth and snapped it in place.

I think she said something, but I couldn't hear hardly anything with the hood on. I realized she hadn't spoken since putting the hood on, probably on purpose so I wouldn't realize how little I can hear.

I sat there a few minutes, expecting her to start taking stuff off again. Not that I had a choice now.

She left me like that for a while, but I don't know how long it was. I was just sitting in my own little bound world, with almost no physical stimulation except when I would rub my legs together or squirm in the chair.

I suddenly felt my arms being moved around a little, like she unbuckled it from the chair. Then I felt two sets of hands on me. There was somebody on each side of me, pulling me up out of the chair. Who was the other person? Why was she letting someone else see me like this?

One person was standing behind me, holding my hips. The other was in front of me, pulling on my shoulders so I would bend over. Which I did. The person in front of me was holding my head and torso while the person behind me pulled down my pantyhose and panties just enough to expose my ass. Then I felt the familiar feeling of cold wet, slimy lubricant and a couple fingers slipping inside me.

After ensuring there was plenty of lube in place, the fingers were replaced with a pretty good-sized butt plug. I only knew it was a plug, because it slid in deep, and stayed there on its own. My panties were pulled up and straightened, then my pantyhose. Then I was guided by my two tormentors to sit back down in the chair that was right behind me.

I grunted in the mask and wiggled around to let Patty know I was done. She had other ideas. I felt hands on my nylon covered legs. They were wrapping a leather strap around my ankles, tightening it up, and binding them tightly together. Then I felt another leather strap just below my knees doing the same thing. Then a third leather strap above my knees, holding my legs tightly together.

I then felt my feet lifted off the ground, and my legs being pulled back under the chair, and something tied my bound ankles to the arm binder. If I pulled my legs forward, my arms got pulled on. And I could no longer put my feet on the ground at all.

She again left me like that, just sitting there in my own little world with no sights or sounds, and only the taste of a jelly dildo stuck in my mouth, and the feel of that big plug in my ass that felt like it was trying to go deeper as I sat on the wooden chair, with no way to lift my weight off my ass.

Then it started. The plug was one of the remote-controlled vibrators we bought. I moaned in my hood, but I don't know if anyone could even hear me. I felt the tingling sensation in my backside, and then someone gently stroking me through my panties and pantyhose in front.

Then I felt hands, caressing my body, playing with my breasts and I felt my usual longing for them to be real so I could feel what was being done.

Then a sudden cold right was at the tip of my encased penis, I think she was holding ice there! I could feel the cold and wet through the fabric. And after a few seconds, it went away. Replaced with the sensation of a massage vibrator stroking me.

I don't know how long she kept tormenting me, but she would alternate between a vibrator, the ice, stroking me with her hand, and turning on and off the vibrator in my ass. It was a delightful torment. Finally, she turned up the vibrator in my ass, and started using the massage vibrator rubbing it on my penis and my orgasm grew and exploded. My body spasmed so bad I almost fell off the chair. I could feel her hands holding me in place to steady me.

After my body stopped spasming, she gently removed my gag, then removed the leather hood. My sight was pretty blurry from all the light and it took me a moment to focus on what was around me. By the time I could see properly again, she already had the armbinder removed and slid off my arms.

She then started unlocking the straps around my legs near my ankles, and I unbuckled the strap above my knees. Once I was all freed, I pulled Patty into my arms and gave her kisses and hugs. Then I looked into her eyes and said "you really can be a bitch, when you want to." And we both laughed and hugged each other some more.

I headed off to our master bath, took off my heels and stripped out of my hose and panties that were now quite soiled. I then used my adhesive remover to take off my beloved false breasts, then stepped into the shower.

Minutes later, after a refreshing shower, and shaving everything, I felt much better and threw a robe on and went into the living room. Patty was curled up on the couch, with a big bowl of popcorn. I sat down next to her and started eating some of her popcorn.

"I guess we're skipping dinner tonight huh?" I asked, and she said "well we can always order pizza later if we want. But I got this hot new video I wanted to watch. Are you up for it?"

"Sure, just let me get a soda." I replied and went into the kitchen and grabbed a Pepsi. When I came back and sat down, there on the big screen TV, was me. Sitting in a chair, wearing only pantyhose and panties, with a leather hood and armbinder on.

It wasn't the kind of movie I was expecting, but it certainly was a really new video and nobody else had ever seen it. At least, not yet.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers