All Comments on 'Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 03'

by BrendaD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
QJH1S0QJH1S0almost 2 years ago

For a swcond, I was worried Patty would cross the border of just play and real (cruel) domination, but I was happy to read through the whole story. The whole story is great so kinky, I wish I was in Jens place. I really like the pleasant endings you write in your stories, showing that aftercare and going back to the normal relationship state after a scene is an important part of any long lasting bdsm relationship.

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99almost 2 years ago

Wonderful chapter Brenda. I second QJH1S0's remarks on you're focus with aftercare. Sthe scenario was kinky, full of tension and desire. I enjoyed every minute I spent reading it.

rjr_1954rjr_1954over 1 year ago

It amazes me of the complexity that this story takes in bridging bdsm and normal relationships. Wonderful read!

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 1 year ago

I enjoyed that. Sensory Deprivation AND Predicament Bondage? What a great combination. I like how the characters are revealing themselves slowly. Patty is a perfect "Fentle Domme". Jen is clearly growiing throgh the new experiences. And the third person was a very nice / naughty touch. I hope the mystery person returns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrendaD@BrendaD
A pre-op trans woman widow, and I generally consider myself a lesbian. Then more and more lately, I think I am BI. I guess I don’t really know. But for sure, I am a lovey bunny! I want romance, caring, giving, supporting, honesty and sharing. All that romantic stuff! I don’t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES