Jennifer and Patrice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They backed my up against the bed, I know that because I could feel it on the back of my legs. They guided me to sit down on the bed, and several people took hold of my body and moved me to the center of the bed. My wrists were released from my collar, they pushed me to lay down flat, and two sets of hands attached each wrist to the corner of the bed. Meanwhile, someone else was grabbing my legs and pulling them apart too. I was left, locked to the bed, spread eagle.

I felt some hands lightly pat my bound body on my legs, and my body. I imagined that it was my friends saying goodbye because they knew I couldn't hear them since I still had earphones on my head.

I laid there helpless, alone in my thoughts for a while. I don't really know how long. I suddenly felt hands releasing one of my ankles, then they released the other. I then felt Patty's hands, which I know so well, around my waist carefully pulling off the gaff I had been wearing. I lifted my hips off the bed as much as I could to help her as she slid it down, then down my legs, and then off completely.

A moment later, my legs were back locked to the bed, spread wide. I felt the weight on the bed, as someone (I assumed it was Patty) climbed on and started caressing and kissing my now freed member.

She fondled me, and gently kissed me, then took me in her mouth, then gripped me with her lips and pulled away from me. I was moaning in my gag, enjoying the attention, which was readily evident by my now rock-hard shaft.

I felt her crawl up farther on the bed, she removed my earphones. I then felt her remove my blindfold. The room was dark, but it still took a moment for me to be able to see. When they did adjust, I was blessed with the sight of my lovely Patty straddling my chest, wearing a beautiful red lacy baby-doll. Her long hair hanging down, and the smile on her face filled me with the warmth of being loved.

She gently removed my gag and tossed it to the side.

"We won't be needing that anymore tonight, my love. How do you feel" she asked.

"Baby, I don't have the words to describe what I am feeling. I feel a bit used and abused, but I also feel loved and appreciated. Thank you for an amazing experience. I would give you a big hug, but you forgot to release my arms" I said.

Patty laughed, a big hearty laugh. "Forgot? I don't think so, missy! You got yours, now I'm going to get mine!"

She slid her body back down a little, and carefully guided my member inside her. She was already dripping wet, ready and waiting for me. It felt so good as she put her full weight on my bound body, and my member was deep inside her.

"Oh Patty! You feel so good, baby..." I started to say but was stopped by her giving me kisses on my lips.

Patty stopped and whispered "shut up, bitch! Or else I'll put your gag back on!" and went back to kissing me, and started moving her hips to slowly slide up and down my shaft. It wasn't long before she sat up and road me cowgirl style. She was a wild woman! I thought she might hurt me with her violent gyrations, but she didn't, and soon had a wonderful orgasm of her own. She stopped before I got one.

Patty climbed off me, then went around and released my ankles and unbuckled my sandals, then slid them off my feet. She next unlocked my wrists and laid down next to me on the bed. I scooted over to the side, to give her more room and we kissed some more. It didn't take long before I was on top of her, with my member buried deep inside her. I held her tightly in my arms as I made love to her, until she had another orgasm, then I came inside her knowing I had pleased my woman, and my woman had pleased me.

I was too exhausted and totally relaxed so we just crawled under the blankets and fell asleep in each other's arms, deeply in love with each other.

12