Jennifer Gets Some Surprise Extras

Story Info
A special treat for her last day on vacation.
3.2k words
4.56
11.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had checked into the hotel 6 days ago and this was her last day. It had been a relaxing week, even if she was on her own. An upmarket hotel by the sea, with a mixture of families, couples and singles right on the beach with 5* service at your beck and call. The kind of place where the staff know your name and learn your favourite drinks very fast indeed. The rooms are always spotless, yet you hardly see anyone working, but if you need them, they come running quick smart, it had a magical quality. She had mingled with the other guests, even had dinner with a family she met one night which was very enjoyable, all in all it had been exactly what she was expecting and exactly as advertised.

Jennifer had often fantasised about meeting a tall dark handsome stranger on holiday, but although there were other singles here, they all seemed to have emotional baggage, and Jennifer liked to travel light these days -- no baggage required thank you very much!

On her final evening, Jennifer decided to take her book and enjoy a cocktail on the beach as the sun went down, the sunsets really were special on this south-west facing beach. She didn't mind being by herself, a nice drink and a great view and she would feel fully recharged before going back to her high-powered government job in the big city.

This being her final evening, Jennifer decided to book one of the special beach 'suites' on the beach. It has privacy curtains on 3 sides and the roof can be opened closed for shade in the heat of the day. There are 2 'day beds' and a side table between then. The front is fully open, facing the sea -- they looked very luxurious and they also havse etra staff serving drinks and snacks in that area. She had seen them all week and eyed them a little jealously. Although this was an all-inclusive resort, there were little extras and this was one of them.

Jennifer walked over to the clerk in charge and asked for a beach suite for her final evening. The kind, attentive man knew it was her last night (the staff know everything here).

He looked at her with a warm smile and said, "Since it is your last evening with us, many extras are included Mrs Halsted, including the beach suite for all evening and any drinks you would like, even from the special cocktail menu."

Well this was welcome news indeed! Jennifer looked over the special leather bound cocktail menu and ordered a large one called a 'Betty's Ecstasy Shot!' It sounded intriguing and suitably strong, served inside a coconut with a long straw, perfect.

After taking her order, the steward showed Jennifer to her beach suite and she popped down her book on the table and kicked off her sandals. She has spent all week mostly in her 2 piece swimming costumes or bikinis, usually just a very light sarong wrapped around her waist for a little modesty. The view from the sunbed was perfect, the sea was lapping just a few meters away, the sun was still warm, but the fierce heat of the day was waning and she was looking forward to this last hour or so of relaxation.

A few moments later, she heard her name being called by the waiter. 'May I bring your drink Mrs Halsted?' He was hovering just outside the curtain, waiting for permission to deliver her drink. 'Yes of course, please do', Jennifer replied.

The waiter popped around the corner and the drink was placed neatly down on the side table inside her beach suite. Perfect, just perfect thought Jennifer.

"Can I get you anything else?" asked the waiter with kind smile. "No thank you, this is perfect".

From inside the privacy of her suite, Jennifer felt cut off from the rest of the hotel, like in a secret hideaway. She could see well down to the beach, across the bay and out to sea. She could see the waves gently lapping at the shoreline, in the distance a sailboat was moored and another was passing by, the breeze was very gentle.

As Jennifer took another long draw on her drink, she looked up and saw a young-ish couple, walking down to the shoreline. Maybe they were in their 20s or 30s she could not be sure. Jennifer liked watching people, wondering about them, who they were and what they did, there were not many people on the beach to watch right now, it was getting late, the sun would set soon so these 2 grabbed her attention.

Jennifer was drawn to this couple, they had a big posh looking camera and a tripod and were taking pictures of each other with the waves around their feet, for Instagram maybe Jennifer thought. As she watched them, Jennifer noticed they didn't seem to be happy with their photos. There was lots of re-taking and re-taking and pointing and talking. Jennifer kept her eye on them through her sun glasses, she was trying to be discrete, but she was sure the man noticed she was looking at them both.

Jennifer could not help but see he was quite a handsome man, they were a very handsome couple indeed. He was just wearing some beach shorts and the lady had a small sarong tied around her waist over a small, but classy bikini. While Jenifer watched them, they seem to exchange a few words with each other and then suddenly the lady picked up their tripod and they both started walking toward Jennifer.

When they got within ear shot, the lady spoke up and said, "Hi, excuse me, would you be able to help us? We are trying to take a few photos for our profile page and we just can't get it right."

They explained to Jennifer what they needed. They really wanted a photo as a couple and had been trying to use the timer function, but they were not happy with the results. If they set it all up, perhaps Jennifer could just click the remote shutter button for them, everything else would be automatic.

Jennifer, being a kind, and inquisitive sort of person was happy to help. Even though she had planned a quiet evening by herself, she could help this couple with their photos -- it would not take long. The tripod was setup, with the camera just inside the suite, the couple (who wanted to be photographed together) took up a pose in front, with the sea behind and the sun dropping down toward the horizon. Jennifer just had to sit on her lounger and click the remote release button, it was all automatic.

'CLICK!' went the button and the couple (James and Lilly) struck a pose.

"Could you take a few more please? Would that be ok?", James asked.

"Of course, no problem"

"Just keep taking shots and we'll adjust our poses, we want to try out a few ideas." said Lilly.

As she was taking photos for this couple, something Jennifer has never done before, she looked them over in more detail. They really were a handsome couple, Lilly had beautiful long legs and James had a very toned body, not overly muscle bound, but very fit all over, he must be a sportsman of some kind. Lilly looked like she must have been a dancer, she moved with grace and elegance that only years of good dancing posture gives you.

Jennifer was sitting in her chair, drinking her cocktail and clicking her button, and watching. James and Lilly were posing and striking new poses over and over.

Jennifer just kept clicking.

After about the 10th pose, James and Lilly started becoming a little playful. Lilly and James loved the camera, they started to pull at each others clothes a little, squeeze each others bum, and then they started to kiss, deeply and passionately. This was quote different now, Jennifer wasn't sure what to do, she hesitated a little. "Please, keep taking pictures" Lilly asked as she broke off her kiss.

Ok thought Jennifer, perhaps they want some slightly more saucy photos for their own collection. After all, this is a romantic beach and a lovely evening for a memorable photograph. Jennifer was feeling relaxed and was really beginning to enjoy this rather strange experience. She was lying back on the sun lounger, with the remote shutter in one hand and her drink in the other -- the camera was all on auto. Click, click, click.

Jennifer clicked a few more photos, watching intently as james started to deftly remove Lilly's top. He kissed her on the neck and dropped her bikini top to the ground. James hugged her close, exposing just the side of her breasts to the camera. "This will look good," James said, looking Lilly in the eye. Jennifer smiled at them both and clicked the camera.

"What about this?" said Lilly. She turned her back to James, placed her hands on her thighs and pushed her bum right into James' crotch. With her breasts fully exposed for the camera and her body casting a beautiful shape, Lilly smiled at the camera and Jennifer clicked and clicked.

The poses got increasingly raunchy, and Jennifer could not help but notice that James's penis was growing in his shorts. He was clearly getting turned on by this, and he was not the only one.

"This is such fun!" Lilly said. She turned back to James and kissed him deeply on the mouth, her hands around his neck. James untied her sarong and let it fall to the floor, she was wearing just tiny bikini bottoms underneath. James's erection was now really pushing out his shorts. Lilly moved both hands down to it and held it in her hands, his shorts bulging. Lilly looked at Jennifer and said' "I think it only fair he takes these off don't you?"

Jennifer was surprising herself. This was a totally new experience and she was really enjoying it. Here she was, cocktail in hand, clicking away at this camera, taking who knows what photos and just going with it. She could not deny to herself that she was feeling aroused, these 2 beautiful people, just meters away from her, having a lot of fun and she was part of it. Jennifer had no doubt these 2 loved putting on a show.

"Um, if you think so." Jennifer replied, meaning YES DEFINETELY! She had been staring at that growing bulge in his shorts for some time now and she wanted it revealed. Lilly kissed James on the mouth again and slid her hands inside James's shorts. She carefully extracted his penis and pushed the shorts to the floor. Taking his penis in 2 hands, Lilly gently began to stroke it.

And Jennifer clicked her button.

This was now getting seriously sexy for Jennifer. She took a long pull on her drink and slowly allowed her legs to fall open, just a little. The heat between her legs was undeniable, she was getting really turned on.

After a few seconds of gentle long strokes of his penis, James put Lilly's hands back around his neck and kissed her on the mouth, moving his hands around her waist and dropping the last piece of clothing either of them was waring, to the floor -- Lilly's tiny bikini bottoms. Now they were both naked in front of Jennifer.

Lilly once again took James's penis in her hand, this time she tucked it between her legs and and rubbed it against her wet pussy, parting her lips and wanting it inside her, her juices were clear for everyone to see.

"What shall we photograph next?" Lilly said to nobody and everybody.

"This", said James, and he dropped to his knees, parted Lilly's legs a little and slid his tongue from her belly button, right down to her pussy. Lilly was in heaven, she ran her hands through his hair and almost lost her balance pulling his face tightly into her, loving every stroke of his tongue.

"I can't keep my balance' Lilly said, she stepped away from James's tongue moved right inside the suite now, sitting down on the spare sun lounger right next to Jennifer.

Lilly looked at Jennifer. "I'm sorry, we got carried away there, it's just this atmosphere here, the sun, the sea and the cocktails." Jennifer just smiled back, feeling horny as hell. If only these two knew how she was feeling inside.

James moved around to face Lilly, now sitting on the sun lounger and resumed his position, between her legs. He skilfully used his tongue and Lilly laid back on the sun lounger, enjoying every stroke. Lilly moaned and closed her eyes. Jennifer got up and moved the camera so it was facing the couple again.

"Shall I keep taking photos?"

"Yes please!" Lilly managed to gasp, her swollen clitorous aching for her orgasm. James knew she was close, but instead of pushing her over the edge, he lifted his head up and parted her legs wide. Jennifer has never seen another woman up close like this, her own arousal was getting out of control. James carefully pushed his erection deeply into Lilly and began thrusting her, right there in front of Jennifer.

Jennifer clicked the camera over and over.

It didn't take long, Lilly started to moan, louder and louder and a shudder swept through her body. She arched her back as she climaxed and James slowed his thrusts, just holding himself inside her. As James withdrew, Lilly relaxed back onto the sun lounger and smiled.

Jennifer clicked and clicked the camera, she had never seen another woman have an orgasm before and she found it incredibly erotic. She was clicking in frustration now, didn't these 2 know what they were doing to her? How turned on she was feeling, watching these 2?

"Ok, your turn said Lilly to James" after a few moments to composer herself. She moved James to sit on the spare lounger, Lilly adjusted the camera to point at her and James and dropped herself between his knees. She took his penis in her hands and plunged it into her mouth. He tasted of her and she found that very sexy indeed. Taking long strokes up and down and following skilfully with her hands, she gave James passionate, deep oral sex.

Click, click, click went Jennifer.

James's eyes were closed now, he was getting the most fantastic oral sex from a most beautiful woman. It was his turn to lie back and take it.

James was reaching the point of no return, his orgasm was building. As she had done many times before, Lilly skilfully removed her mouth as she tasted the first thrust of his cum, and let the rest shoot out onto the sand, gently rubbing his erection up and down till every last drop was released.

While Lilly had James in this position of ecstasy, gently stroking his penis, she reached out with her other hand and placed it flat out on Jennifer's left thigh, flashing her a smile in the process.

Jennifer felt like a bolt of lightning had shot through her body, this was new and it was not expected. She was feeling very horny watching and taking photos but she didn't see this coming! They were just 2 strangers -- she had only just met, hardly even that!

A million thoughts rushed through Jennifer's mind. These two (beautiful) complete strangers had just put on the most erotic display and now their attention was turning to her? Or was it? What should she do? Jennifer didn't know, all she knew was she was more aroused than she could remember, she was in a foreign country, on a private beach in a posh hotel and this was her last night. It seemed all her fantasies were coming true at once.

Lilly, sensing no resistance, moved her hand up the inside of Jennifer's thigh. "You've been our photographer." Said Lilly, we can't pay you with money, but we can thank you in our own way.

Jennifer froze, she just looked Lilly in the eyes and just said 'Yes, that would be nice'. Her heart was racing, her pussy was throbbing, she was aching to touch herself, to slide her fingers deep inside and release this pent-up sexual energy but she was being led here and had no idea where the path was going.

Lilly knew exactly what to do. First she pointed the camera in the other direction, enough photos has been taken that night, then she untied Jennifer's sarong, and pulled down her bikini bottoms. Jennifer complied, all inhibitions were gone. Whether it was the large, strong cocktail, the sunset or the amazing couple in front of her, she just needed to release her sexual energy. Jennifer laid back on her sun lounger and allowed Lilly to explore her pussy. She felt a gush of pleasure the moment Lilly touched her. Her legs parted and her wet pussy was gently being stroked. Jennifer closed her eyes and let it all happen to her.

James had recovered a little now and dropped down next to Jennifer and started to kiss her on the mouth. Jennifer responded in kind with a passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth and wrapping one hand around his head. She stretched out her other hand to feel his body, running it over his chest and down his stomach. She wanted to feel that penis for herself.

Lilly intensified her strokes with her fingers and moved her mouth right over Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer had never been touched this way by a woman and it was incredibly exciting.

Jennifer didn't know what she wanted, this beautiful man to take her, or this amazing woman to just keep going. In the end she had no choice, Lilly was in control here.

Lilly covered Jennifer's clitoris with her tongue and pushed 2 fingers gently inside her, Jennifer's pleasure went to earthquake levels.

She could not take much more of this. Her breath quickened, her orgasm began to build, rising through her body like a tidal wave, encompassing her whole being. She moaned and called out as she came, 2 of Lilly's fingers inside her, others gently pulsing and stroking her clit and James kissing and sucking at her breasts. It was heavenly.

As her orgasm faded, Jennifer began to collect her thoughts. James gave her one last kiss on the lips and so did Lilly.

"Thanks for being our photographer." Lilly said.

"No, thank you!" Jennifer manged, still trying to understand what just happened.

With all the excitement, nobody had noticed the sun had set.

All 3 of them looked around for their clothes and put them back on. James and Lilly said their goodbyes and walked off into the sunset, hand in hand, taking their camera with them.

Jennifer sat on the lounger, trying to take in what just happened. Her cocktail was finished and it was getting dark. Jennifer wrapped her sarong around her waist and walked back to her room. She slept very well that night, replaying the evening in her head again and giving herself another orgasm, just to help her get off to sleep.

The next morning, Jennifer checked out of the hotel and the receptionist asked if everything was ok with her stay. "Excellent in every regard." Jennifer replied.

"That's wonderful" said the receptionist, "We are especially glad you were able to take advantage of the free extras on your last night with us. We hope to see you again very soon." Definitely, thought Jennifer.