All Comments on 'Jennifer Gets the Abuse She Wanted'

by CuckinChastity

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
eh

This story is fucking hilarious at times, but not enough to make up for the approximately 2.5 pages of unbelievable and unentertaining sexual filler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I need more!

This is great I want to read more like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it!

I wish there were more stories like this. (yep I'm a woman)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG...Oh my fucking god!

Can you imagine the people I would like to have sit beside me as I read this bedtime story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick

This is sick, but so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...

disgusting, deranged

get help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How come every time someone posts an extreme story, someone tells them to get help? If you don't like something, move on and keep your mouth shut. To the author: i enjoyed myself, I'm a girl. 7/10. There were some inconsistencies in attitude both with the character themselves, and in the way a girl might think. But very good overall, i got off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For whatever reason this story is probably my favorite on this whole website. I keep coming (and cumming) back to it over and over again. The nipple part specifically just instantly pushes me over the edge. Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only have one word DISTURBING

cinnamon_nymphcinnamon_nymphover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it until the nipple ripping. Enjoyed 90% of the story, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I voted one star because of that stupid nipple stunt. Sarcasm on/Sure she loved what they did to her/off. No woman likes the look of her maimed breasts, just ask any mastectomy patient. That fucked the whole story you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would’ve liked this if it wasn’t for the nipple it made me physically gag

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous