Jennifer Lawrence - Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie did slow movements up and down at first, and then began to move her hips with more purpose. A slow grinding motion started, as she moved back and forth on my cock, pulling it in different directions with each movement of her hips. It was almost like belly dancing on top of me. Natalie put one hand on my chest as she did it, and put the other on top of her head, balling her hair up between her fingers as she moaned.

Jen pulled my face into her own, and began kissing me while Natalie rode my cock. At first I felt her hand trailing down my chest, but then it left my body, and I realized that Jen was playing with her pussy next to me, very aggressively. I peaked down during the kiss and saw that she had one hand underneath her thigh, shoving a finger into her pussy, while the other was rubbing her clit with a fast back and forth motion.

"Fuck baby, I can see your cock stretching her out," Jen said as she pulled away and started going at herself harder.

Natalie's movements got more intense, going back and forth on my cock with a sharper movement of her hips. I was so deep, and Natalie was moving in the perfect way she always did when she wanted to get me off herself, that I was closing in on another orgasm fast. I looked up at her eyes, which were staring down at me with the intensity that Natalie always had when she was committed to making me cum. I got closer still just from one glance, and then turned to Jen. She had her eyes locked straight on my cock, watching Natalie's pussy slide on top of it again and again while her own hands worked furiously on her pussy.

Natalie pushed her hair out of her face as she stared down at me, and then brought her finger to her mouth. She ran the tip of my finger on her lips, and then sucked it in as she moaned quietly. The way she was working my cock you'd think she'd be panting from the effort, but to Natalie it was nothing. I set my head back and moaned, and Natalie knew what to do next.

There was a quick scramble as Natalie climbed off me, and then swung herself over so Jen was between us. I turned my hips and leaned upward so my cock was directly above Jen's face, and Natalie leaned in and sucked my cock down several times. I moaned as Natalie began to slurp my cock just like Jen did, and then moaned louder when Natalie brought her hand to it and started stroking it quickly, making use of how slick it was. A few more seconds, a few more motions, and that was it. Natalie pulled her mouth off and jerked my cock as she pointed it straight at Jen.

I exploded with another orgasm as Jen's mouth opened in a moan and her eyes widened. Her fingers worked her pussy and pushed herself over the edge as well, and Jen began to cum as her feet slid back and forth on the bed. My cock shot out a blast that splashed right onto Jen's face, splattering across her cheek before it was stopped by her nose. Natalie aimed indiscriminately, dumping more of my cum on Jen's forehead, and then onto one of her eyes, forcing her to close it and leave a drip of cum on top of her dark eyeshadow. More went into her mouth, but more still landed across her cheeks and across her nose.

Jen settled down as her orgasm passed, and then finally laid back on the bed. Her fingers were soaked from her pussy, and her face was immaculate makeup accessorized with my cum.

"Oh my god..." Jen sighed as she sat up and then rolled off the bed.

Natalie and I watched as Jen stood up and began to cross the room. She cleaned off her face partially, but otherwise said nothing. I laid back down next to Natalie, who seemed to be patiently waiting for instructions on what to do next. Instead, Jen quietly went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Natalie and I looked at each other.

"I think it worked," Natalie whispered to me.

"I think you're right," I nodded with a grin.

Natalie smirked at me again, and then leaned into me. We began kissing, and I put one hand on her hip to pull her into me. Natalie draped one of her legs over me as we laid on our sides and began to make out a little. For a moment we forget characters or playing our roles, and began to get a little heated as we kissed. My lips went down Natalie's neck, and her hands went down my chest. She was just getting her hands on my cock when we heard the bathroom door open again. The two of us pulled apart as we saw Jen emerge, having cleaned off her face.

"Oh no, don't let me stop you," Jen said as she reentered the room. "I wouldn't mind watching some more. In fact..."

Jen went to the foot of the bed again, back to the sybian. She looked around, and then grabbed two things, holding up one in each hand. It was the remote to the sybian, and the restraints she had around her wrists. Natalie and I quickly moved to help, and soon I had restrained Jen's hands behind her back, and Natalie put the remote into her hand. It seemed Jen was fully capable of operating the remote behind her back.

And so, Natalie and I fell back onto the bed as we started to go at each other again. Jen stared at us from the foot of the bed, slowly easing herself back onto the sybian and starting it up.

Jen had found her favorite place from which to watch.