Jennifer Lawrence - Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Jen calling from the sybian, moaning and panting, and occasionally mumbling for me to fuck her harder. Natalie kept her hand down at her clit, rubbing it in a circle as I fucked her, and I did my best to maintain my position and continue to pound Natalie into the bed. Jen let out a deep, harsh moan again, and then yelled "Harder!"

I didn't know what she meant. Was I to fuck Natalie harder? Or did she want the machine turned up?

I decided it was both. My fingers groped for the remote as Natalie cried out underneath me.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my go-o-o-o-od!" Natalie was crying out breathy moans as I felt her start to shake beneath me. I held myself up as best I could, keeping her leg bent back at the same time. I reached as hard as I could, stretching out my finger towards the remote on the bed. Natalie's leg shook, and one of her heels flipped off the bottom of her foot and hung on by her toes.

"Ah!" was all Natalie let out as her face widened into one more shocked gasp. She held it for a second, closed her eyes, and then I felt her entire body twitch. The high heel resting on her toes fell off and onto the bed next to us. Natalie's mouth curled into a smile as an orgasm her her and began to roll through her body in pulsating waves, accelerated by her fingers at her clit.

I kept thrusting as hard and fast as I could through the entire thing, still attempting to reach the remote. Natalie's body tightened underneath me, getting me closer and closer with every thrust. My finger reached the dial, flicking it one more time and setting it to the max.

"OHHHHHHH! OHH FUUUUUUUCK!" Jen screamed at the top of her lungs. If the house hadn't been empty at the moment, everyone else inside would have heard it. The orgasm sent her entire body over the edge, making her flex her arms and her legs along with her core like she was hit with a zap of electricity.

Then it hit me as well. One last pump into Natalie set me off, and as I heard Jen crying out and overtaking any other noise from Natalie, I pulled out. Natalie looked up at me as her legs flopped back down onto the bed. Her fingers were still at her pussy, instantly filling in the empty void left by my cock. I moved forward as Natalie leaned up, and while she opened her mouth I caught her by the back of the head.

I let it go the second my cock went back into Natalie's mouth. The buildup was still there, and after several thrusts inside Natalie's mouth, it happened. A burst of cum flew out and directly into her mouth as I pushed it into her once more, and then I pulled out as I came again. A splash of cum went up between Natalie's eyebrows and began to run down her noise. Another went onto her upper lip as she kept her mouth hanging open and her tongue out. The next burst went onto her cheek and ran down to the corner of her mouth, and the rest landed right on her tongue, which she raked out with her lips to let it drape over her bottom lip and onto her chin.

I looked over, and Jen was bent over forward on the sybian. I quickly grabbed the remote and shut it off completely. Together, Natalie and I got off the bed and went over to her. I could tell she was breathing heavily, with her hands shaking behind her, and her hips twitching with residual pulses of pleasure from her orgasm.

I eased Jen back into position so she was sitting neatly on the sybian, and then brushed the hair out of her face. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was hanging open as she slowly caught her breath.

"Baby?" I asked as I ran my hand over her cheek.

Jen's eyes slowly opened, like she was waking up from a dream. She looked right at me, and her mouth curved into a tiny smile.

"Same time," Jen said weakly. "Nice."

I had to laugh. Just like earlier, Jen and I had in fact orgasmed at the same exact moment. I leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth, and then gave several more tiny kisses.

Natalie got on her knees in front of Jen, getting her attention by putting both her hands on Jen's thighs. When Jen turned to look at her, she raised her eyebrows with surprise.

"Holy fuck that is hot," Jen said as she stared at Natalie's face covered in my cum.

Natalie leaned in, and Jen brought her mouth to Natalie's. They began to kiss as I went behind Jen and began to undo her restraints. As I unhooked her ankles, they kissed several times, until Jen moved her lips down and began to suck the cum off Natalie's chin. They kissed more, until I released Jen's hands, at which point they grasped Natalie's face and held her in place so Jen could kiss and suck the rest of my cum off of it.

Natalie pushed back, shoving her tongue into Natalie's mouth and attempting to steal some of it back. Then they freely began to share back and forth, keeping it on the tips of their tongues and kissing it into each other's mouths. It was only when Natalie lost it and caused it to fall down onto her chest, that Jen leaned down and sucked it up to swallow it for good.

I helped Jen up off the sybian, standing her up on shaky legs. She held onto my shoulder as she rose, and then wiped her mouth one more time with her other hand. I wrapped an arm around her as she turned to look at me again, while Natalie patiently waited on the floor on her knees.

Jen looked at me with that gaze, her makeup still immaculate and making her eyes look even more intense. She pulled herself into me slowly, putting both hands on my chest as she came in for a kiss. Her hands ran down my body as we kissed several times, and then she pulled away.

"Did you like fucking her?" Jen asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Of course I did," I said as my fingers traced up her hips and onto her stomach, "But it really just put me in the mood for more of you."

Jen popped a tiny smile.

"What did you think?" I asked Jen.

"Well..." Jen started and then thought for a second, "Once things got going, I started to get a little turned on. It was like, I knew what you were doing to her, because you've done the same thing to me. And I knew how badly she wanted you, but knowing that you were mine gave me a kind of pleasure just from watching you take her with my permission."

Jen turned and looked at Natalie, still on the floor, as she continued, "And then watching you fuck her and seeing her face react like that to the cock I've had hundreds of times...it was just really hot."

Jen took a step over to Natalie, who looked up at her from down on her knees. Jen slowly traced her finger down Natalie's face, and then slowly ran it over her lips in a circle.

"So," Jen said as she stared at Natalie. "Can we play with her together now? I want to show her the right way to fuck my man."

"Absolutely," I said, my cock getting hard again from her words alone.

Jen put her fingers down to Natalie's chin and lifted it slightly. Natalie took the hint and slowly stood up, keeping her eyes locked on Jen with a red hot focus. The two stared at each other for a moment, but neither made a move. Were they still in character? Was "Jen" gauging her position of power over Natalie? What was she planning to do with the woman she just watched her boyfriend fuck? Jen's eyes narrowed on Natalie, and then she reached back, and pulled the robe she was wearing off her shoulders.

The robe fell to the floor, leaving Jen's body clad only in the lingerie she had on. Natalie's eyes scanned her body again, comparing Jen's slightly thicker athletic frame to her own petite frame. My preferences varied from day to day and from girl to girl, but in the moment with Jen taking charge, there was no comparison between the two.

Jen took Natalie's hands and put them on her body, and Natalie began to slowly caress Jen from top to bottom. The tips of her fingers sensually rubbed over Jen's cleavage and down her stomach, and then up the tops of her thighs to her hips. Jen turned around, and Natalie continued to do the same thing to Jen's back and her ass, while Jen beckoned me with a finger.

"Take this off," Jen said to me as I got closer, pulling a strap of her bra and teasing her breast.

My mouth went straight to her chest, kissing over the top of her cleavage as I moved my arms behind her and unclasped the bra. When I pulled it off and let it slip down her arms, I looked at her tits as they became exposed in front of me. I mmm'ed in satisfaction as my hands went to them, slowly feeling them, before my mouth went down and began to kiss over each one in turn.

"Mmm, he loves my tits," Jen said as she reached one hand behind her to grab Natalie. "Don't you, baby?"

"I do," I said in between kisses on her nipples. "I really do."

Jen held Natalie against her shoulder, ensuring that Natalie saw the explicit attention I was giving to her tits. She kept her there while her other hand grabbed my head and pushed me down to my knees. I pulled off her panties with the same level of attention; kissing every inch of skin around them, and then kissing more once I began to ease them down off her hips. When I began to take them down fully I saw how thoroughly wet they had become from Jen's time on the sybian. The entire inside was soaked.

The moment Jen's panties hit the floor was when my mouth locked back on to her pussy. I licked it several times as Jen giggled with delight, but then she pushed me back.

"No no baby, not yet," Jen said with a smirk. She turned back to Natalie, "See how badly he wants it? But, it's not my turn yet. He gets it first."

Jen quickly grabbed Natalie again and put her on her knees in front of me.

"And that means you go first," Jen said to Natalie.

Natalie timidly went back to her knees as Jen pushed her down, and then stayed still as Jen locked both her hands on Natalie's shoulders. At Jen's beckon, I brought my cock to Natalie's mouth, and then watched as she began to slowly work it back and forth, sucking my cock dutifully with each motion. It felt amazing, but as Jen watched, she did not seem pleased.

"No no no," Jen said as she pulled Natalie's head back.

Jen sank to her knees next to Natalie and then went for my cock, "He likes it faster, and looser."

Jen went to work, sucking and slurping as she bobbed her head back and forth with vigorous enthusiasm, determined to teach Natalie and prove that she was my favorite at the same time. I let out a moan to prove she was right, which was, again, only partially exaggerated from how great it felt. Jen slurped up and down again and again, and then brought her hand up to jerk my cock at the same time. Then she randomly pulled away, giving me back to Natalie.

"Do it like that," Jen said sternly as she stood back up.

Natalie went right back to it, changing her style to more closely match what Jen was doing. Natalie's mouth loosened up and focused more on fucking my cock with her mouth than sucking it, and although it wasn't as good as either the way she did it before, or the way Jen was doing it, it still wasn't bad.

Jen came to me and kissed me again as she kept one hand on the back of Natalie's head, ensuring she kept going. Jen's kisses were harder, more passionate, with ample use of her tongue. She even let out a quiet moan as we did, becoming evidently more turned on. When we pulled away, Jen looked down at Natalie, who was still committed to doing exactly what Jen told her to, and then back up to me with a pleased grin on her face.

And that's when it hit me. Jen had figured out another solution to her jealousy problem. The way I figured it, cheating was essentially stealing something from her. Cheating was a way of breaking the sanctity of the relationship, and another woman stealing that from her. In her mind, there was no need to be jealous of another woman if she could control that other woman and make her do what she wanted. They weren't taking anything from her by fucking me, if they only fucked me because Jen allowed them or encouraged them to.

Jen pushed my be the chest, prompting me to head for the bed, while she pulled Natalie up off the ground. Jen grabbed Natalie by the face and pulled her in for another kiss, which I watched with intense interest. Jen was kissing hungrily, like she was about to fuck Natalie as hard as I did. Jen's hands groped Natalie's body with no discernible goal or target, and as she slapped both her hands on Natalie's ass she pulled away and looked at her.

"You want to fuck him some more?" Jen asked as she stared into Natalie's eyes.

Natalie gave a quick nod, looking like a timid girl looking for permission. Jen pointed her onto the bed, and Natalie climbed on and began to move towards me. Jen followed, but further behind Natalie. By the time Jen was climbing back into bed, Natalie was closing in on me. I was sitting up against the headboard of the bed with my legs stretched out, and Natalie came in and got right on top of me, swinging one leg over my waist.

Jen joined us, but quickly took control again. Natalie didn't seem willing to take the final step without another level of Jen's approval, so she just hovered her hips above me. Then, Jen stepped in. Her hand gripped my cock, jerked it up and down several times, and then moved it into position so the tip had to brush over Natalie's pussy. Natalie moaned as she felt it connect, and then, like a reflex, sat herself down on my cock.

Natalie moaned as she sank down, but she barely had time to enjoy it before Jen started her up again. As Jen settled in and cuddled up next to me, she reached over and grabbed Natalie by the hip. With her grip in place she began to guide Natalie up and down, helping her establish her rhythm as Natalie began to ride my cock. The rhythm started to feel very nice, with Natalie's tight body bouncing up and down on me, straddling my hips and sinking her pussy down onto my cock again and again. Not only that, but her body was so close that I could lean forward slightly and have my mouth on her tits as she did. Or that's what I would have done, if Jen hadn't grabbed my face and turned it toward her own.

My gaze was taken from Natalie as Jen pulled me in for another kiss. Natalie continued to ride my cock, while Jen held me in place, turning me away from Natalie so I couldn't even see her, so my entire field of vision was occupied with just Jen. Then her lips locked on mine, and she began to hungrily kiss my lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth and biting my bottom lip. Natalie was moaning loudly, servicing my cock with determination even as it pushed her own pussy closer to the edge, but Jen didn't care about that.

After Natalie had ridden my cock for a bit, Natalie pushed her off with a disregarding shove, causing Natalie to flop over sideways on the bed. Then, Jen turned around, and swung one leg over my hips as she pulled her ass back into position. I was sitting there, cock straight up, as Jen's eyes hovered over it as she bent over. Then, she reached back, grabbed it again, and lowered herself onto it.

Jen began to ride my cock reverse cowgirl, working her ass up and down in a heavy, forceful bounce that saw my cock instantly swallowed up by her pussy. The motions were wide, with Jen's pussy going all the way down onto my cock until her ass hit my hips, and then all the way back up to the point I thought my cock would slip out of her each time. Luckily, Jen's aim was perfect, and she kept my cock in her with each throw of her ass.

Natalie was staring, and Jen had her head turned so that she could see exactly what Natalie was looking at. After riding my cock for a little while, Jen straightened herself up, staying sat on my cock while she ran her hands up her chest to play with her tits. She was essentially teasing Natalie by showing off how her tits were much more ample, and if the point wasn't driven home just by Jen touching them, it was as she gave my cock a few more rides up and down as she stayed straight,

bouncing her tits each time. She giggled as she finished, brushing her hair back behind her ears. Then she grabbed Natalie and pulled her back up, putting her on her knees. Jen then climbed off me and turned around at Natalie's side so both she and Natalie's ass were pointed straight at me.

"We haven't had any attention paid to this perfectly tight ass," Jen teased as she ran her hands over Natalie's exposed asscheeks. Natalie's garter and her stockings again framed them perfectly, and there was just the barest hint of her pussy showing as Natalie kept her thighs together.

Jen lightly patted Natalie's ass as she looked at me, "Come here baby. I bet she feels great from this angle."

With that prompt, I got up and went straight for Natalie. As soon as my cock was close enough, Jen grabbed it and guided it inside Natalie's pussy. Natalie moaned as I shoved my cock into her, and with how her thighs were close together, she felt even tighter than she did before. That didn't stop me from starting to fuck her just as hard as I did before. Jen watched from above, craning her head so she could see at just the right angle to watch my cock being gripped by Natalie's tight pussy. She kept her hands on Natalie's ass the entire time, ensuring it was front and center for me.

"Baby," Jen said as she put her head down on top of Natalie's ass and opened her mouth, "I want a taste..."

I pulled out of Natalie, my cock now slick from her pussy, and put it into Jen's mouth. Jen moaned as my cock filled her mouth up to the back of her throat, and she slurped at Natalie's taste as much as she could before I pulled away and shoved it back into Natalie.

At that point Jen moved back, and grabbed Natalie by the hands. With a slow, careful movement, Jen began to pull Natalie's hands out. Her arms stretched further on the bed until Natalie's shoulders bent down, followed by her chest. Natalie moaned as it happened, because I was still fucking her and the change in her position made my cock hit her at a different angle. Jen continued until Natalie ended up laying flat on her stomach on the bed. Her legs were still together, and my cock still in her pussy, only now I was fucking Natalie prone.

Natalie moaned harder as I continued to fuck her. From my angle I could see my cock slipping between her thighs and her tight ass as the lips of her pussy gripped it tightly with each thrust. Jen watched with glee, staring down at Natalie's face and holding both her arms down by the wrist.

"Harder," Jen said without looking at me.

I did as she told, ramming my cock into Natalie's pussy with an extra level of force behind each thrust. The noises Natalie made grew louder, and I recognized them as they reached a familiar crescendo. I felt Natalie's feet kick up behind me, and then saw her hips jostle a bit even though she was all but pinned down into place. I continued to go harder, just like Jen wanted, as Natalie had another orgasm crash through her body.

When it was finished, Natalie lay flat on the bed, panting. I pulled out, and Jen rolled Natalie over. Despite taking a rough pounding, and now being under Jen's thumb, Natalie still had that same seductive look on her face that made it look like she was ready to take on the entire world from this bed. The fact that Jen looked at this expression with a certain amusement in her eyes and her cheeky smile, made it all the sexier. I laid back and watched with satisfaction.

Jen leaned down to Natalie again, kissing her once, "K, now you're going to make him cum. But when he does, you're going to have him give it to me. Understand?"

Natalie nodded without changing that charged expression on her face, and without another word she crawled back to me and then climbed on top of my cock. I let myself relax back into the bed, folding my arms behind my head as Natalie sank her petite body down on my cock, planting her knees on either side of me. As Natalie began to ride my cock with slow, deep movements of her hips, Jen laid next to me and watched.