Jennifer Lawrence - Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly moved my hips forward, anticipating that she wanted me to do the work this time. I was correct. Jen let me slide my cock into her mouth as she sat back, wearing that smile on her entire face. I slid my cock a fair way in, and then pulled back when I felt Jen start to resist. Best not to make a girl deepthroat you unless she's the one controlling it.

I continued to slowly move my cock in and out of Jen's mouth, with her locking her lips around it each time, or making a show of the tip of her tongue touching it until the last possible second. Part way through was the first time Jen moved. Her hands slowly came up to her shoulders, and as I kept slowly fucking her mouth, she slid the straps of her bra down until they dropped off of her shoulders. One of her arms went underneath her tits as she lifted them a bit more, pushing them up and making the cleavage from her bra even larger. Her other hand then went around and unhooked the bra entirely. She plucked it away and let it drop off her chest as I stared down at the wonderful pair below me.

Jen brought more attention to them, bringing her hands to them and playing with them a bit as I watched. She rubbed her hands up and down them, making slow motions down and then covering her nipples with her hands, teasing a moment before she circled her nipples with each middle finger. The sight had me going a little faster into her mouth, and from how Jen's eyes stared up at me she had no problem with that.

After some time, I pulled out of her mouth, because I actually was getting close to cumming, and now I wanted to save it. Jen giggled as I pulled away, shirking myself away from her almost in fear that one more touch from her tongue would set me off. She kept her grin on the entire way as she settled herself back onto the bed, laying her head down on one of the pillows and tucking both hands underneath it.

I followed, getting down on my knees in front of her, and hooking a finger around her panties on each hip. Jen lifted her legs as the fabric slid off her hips and down her legs. As I tossed her panties aside, I took a moment to stare at Jen's perfect pussy in front of me. Two smooth lips with the tiniest slit between them. Knowing from before how wet she already was, I brought my hands and mouth to her pussy at the same time. Before she knew what I was doing, I used my thumbs to gently part Jen's pussy, and then ran my tongue up the entire thing.

"Ohhhhh....fuck...." Jen breathed out heavily as my tongue started licking her pussy.

I continued going up her entire pussy at first, giving it slow, broad licks until I started to taste her wetness on my tongue. Jen moaned quietly as she stared down at my face between her thighs. I made them even tighter around my head by wrapping my arms around them and putting my hands right above her pussy. It allowed me to reach down with my thumbs and lightly pull at the skin above her pussy, exposing her clit a bit more and making the end of each lick hit her all stronger.

"Oh fuck...fuck, baby!" Jen moaned out as her legs twitched, squeezing her thighs against my head.

I kept licking, going a little faster and starting to give more direct attention to her clit. Jen's volume increased a bit, but the more noticeable thing was her breathing. She was beginning to take faster, more shallow breaths that I could hear even with her thighs pressed against my ears. The tip of my tongue flicked across her clit again and again, and the more I held it there and repeated that motion, the more I felt Jen pick up her breathing.

I glanced up at her, and the giggling, beaming smile she had before was gone. Her entire face was locked in a surprised expression with her mouth dropped open in a silent gasp, her eyebrows raised, and her eyes focused on my mouth to make sure that's what was doing all this.

"Oh my god...fuck, baby don't stop..." Jen moaned out as her chest rose and fell faster with her rapid breathing.

I continued licking the exact same spot with the exact same pace and pressure. Anyone aside from me and Jen feeling exactly what I was doing wouldn't be sure anything was happening at all. With my mouth locked over her pussy and my tongue making small repeated licks, I didn't even have to move my head. Jen meanwhile, was beginning to move much more. Her legs, now draped over my shoulders and crossed on my back, began to twitch more. But the most noticeable was that breath.

"Oh....oh...oh...oh..." Jen practically panted out the noise, giving tiny moans as something seemed to build up in her. Her hand fell on top of my head, as if she wanted to make sure I didn't move, but then when she realized I wasn't, her hand fell listlessly back onto the bed. Then I saw that her hands were starting to shake a little, and right after that, Jen gripped the sheets below her tightly.

"Oh...oh...oh FUCK!" Jen cried out as her body lurched upward, lifting her top half off the bed and squeezing me with her legs. She let out a loud, sharp moan, and then began to pant heavily again as her body twitched continuously with sharp movements. Breaths were let out as tiny moans as her orgasm raced through her body.

"Holy shit..." Jen breathed out after her orgasm was finished and she began to calm down. "I love the way you eat pussy."

"What do you mean, babe?" I asked as I crawled back up on top of her.

Jen's expression was still somewhat blank from the experience. She seemed to be in the post-orgasm glow where she needed to catch her breath and get her senses back. After looking at me a moment she snapped back to her role.

"Oh, uh, I mean, I love it when you eat my pussy like that," Jen said.

"I know you do," I said confidently as I kissed her again.

Jen kissed back hungrily, pulling my head into her own harder as her tongue slid against mine. She began to excitedly paw at me on top of her, rubbing her hands over my chest, grabbing at my arms, and running her fingers down my back as I kissed along her neck. Her breathing picked up again the more she touched, and she didn't say anything else at first. Then her hands went back down to my cock, stroking it and confirming I was still rock hard.

"I want you to fuck me now..." Jen said before our lips came back together.

We started kissing again, and Jen grabbed my cock as I lowered my hips down. Her legs were still spread, but she pulled her feet up to situate herself better. The tip of my cock pressed against her opening, and I felt Jen spread herself with her fingers just enough to let me start to penetrate her. I did, feeling her lips part further as my cock began to slide inside her.

"MMMMph..." Jen moaned into her closed mouth as we continued kissing.

I pushed deeper into her pussy, and she did it again. As I went deeper still, she turned her head to the side to allow herself to cry out fully. Jen moaned out, but with less volume than I expected. It was a breathy cry, but one that sounded like she had lost her voice. Then, as my mouth began to kiss along her neck, her arms wrapped around me, as did one of her legs. I felt the heel of her foot lay on my lower back, and as I looked up at Jen I saw that her eyes were glazing over, staring into nothing with unfocused eyes. She was moaning quietly, her mouth dropped into an aghast expression that didn't seem to know what to do to process this.

"Don't stop..." Jen finally whimpered out without looking at me.

I began to slowly roll my hips into her, filling her pussy with a series of slow thrusts that allowed me to feel exactly how her body was reacting. Her foot would press into my back, encouraging me to slide into her, and each time I began to push my cock back into her, Jen's stomach and hips tightened up beneath me. All the while her arms stayed wrapped around my shoulders, and her eyes stared into the ceiling like she was hypnotized.

Finally I leaned my head back up and looked down into her eyes. "Hi," I said with a smirk, to regain our connection.

"Hi..." Jen said as she looked up at me. We kissed once more, and I pushed my cock the entire way in and held it there. There were several more kisses as I felt my cock throbbing inside her tight pussy, but I froze and waited.

"Ahh...don't stop..." Jen breathed again, grinning. Both her hands went to my hips and she began to pull them into her, dictating the rhythm as I began to fuck her again.

At this point I leaned up, getting on my knees and holding the headboard of the bed for support. I slid my cock into Jen, watching it sink into her pussy below me, as Jen tipped her head back and cracked her face into another pleased grin.

"Oh my god..." Jen's face pitched forward to look at me as she grinned again. Both her arms stretched out as she grabbed the sheets beside her and pulled lightly. "I don't know how you are hitting that spot...but you are right, fucking there. Oooh..."

Jen moaned again and leaned back, relishing the way my cock was sliding into her pussy. One of my hands came off the headboard and went down to her tits, lightly cupping one and then rubbing my finger in a circle on her nipple. Jen's stomach and hips twitched a bit as she felt it, and then she quickly grabbed my hand. She pulled it to her mouth, and then dipped my finger into her mouth to circle her tongue around it. As I brought it back down to her nipple to tease it with more lubrication, Jen repeated her motion with her own finger. But instead of rubbing her other nipple, Jen reached down to her clit.

"Ohhhhhh my god," Jen said, her eyes widening as she looked up at me with a funny grin. It was almost as if she were looking at me with an expression that read 'can you believe this?'

"Ahhhhhaha, yes!" Jen squealed with delight as her finger began to rub on her clit quickly as my cock pumped into her pussy.

"Yes, yes!" Jen continued, smiling at me as she moaned out every word. She was quiet for a second, and looked at me again with another dishy grin.

"You want me to cum again?" Jen asked with excitement in her voice.

"Yeah..." was all I could say with a smirk as I looked down at her.

Jen sat up and pushed me back, scurrying past me as she crawled on all fours onto the middle of the bed. When she was past me, she bent over, dropping her head and shoulders onto the bed and raising her ass up into the air. Her pussy stared back at me as I looked, and then I saw as Jen's fingers began to rub her pussy from underneath. I immediately got back into position, sinking my cock into her from behind, and then grabbing her hips like they were handles.

"Yes! Fuck, baby yes!" Jen began to moan out as I started to pound her pussy again. I could see her arm still stretched underneath herself as she played with her clit with frantic flicks of his fingers. Combined with the hard thrusts of my cock stretching out her fat pussy, and Jen was closing in on another orgasm, fast.

"Ohhh my god...baby I'm so close..." she cried out, one cheek resting on the bed. "Ohhh fuck....ohhh...smack my ass?"

*SMACK* immediately went my hand onto her ass cheek. Jen cried out with glee again, and then moaned louder.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum...don't stop baby I'm gonna cum...OHHH!"

Jen's body shook a little underneath me as her fingers worked hard against her clit. Another orgasm shot up into her upended hips, which dipped down and then back up a little, although my grip on them was too strong to let her sink away entirely. I kept fucking her pussy as Jen moaned out several times, the last of which caused her voice to shift from giggly fun to a seriously low gasp. When her orgasm began to slow, Jen pushed herself back up onto all fours, looking back at me as I kept my cock inside her.

"Oh my god..." Jen sighed, seemingly exhausted but beaming with joy.

She turned and crawled back to me, coming up for another kiss. Her hands went for my cock as she aggressively kissed again, and then she looked down at her hands stroking over my still slippery cock.

"You want to cum now baby?" she asked with a grin. When I nodded, she smirked again, and then began to slide back down onto the bed.

"Yeeeeah, I know how you like to cum on my pretty face."

Jen sank onto her stomach and slid her mouth back over my cock. She moved her head back and forth several times, and then grabbed at my hip with one hand. I felt her pulling me forward, and I pushed my hips towards her, shoving my cock into her mouth. Jen turned her eyes to stare up at me as I started to fuck her mouth.

Jen sucked as I did, and the faster I thrusted into her mouth, the louder the slurpy sucking noises she made became. I stopped my thrusts, and Jen took over the motion, sliding her mouth down deep and also jerking it with one hand. It was so good I couldn't move to start fucking her mouth again. I leaned my head back and moaned as Jen pumped my cock more and more.

It didn't take long for her to push me over the edge. Jen's mouth was sucking so hard, and her hand jerking in perfect sync, that she could tell by the noises I made that I was close. The realization seemed to just bring more joy to the look in Jen's eyes. She pumped her mouth perfectly, and her hand stroked up and down as it made use of how wet her pussy had left my cock, and for the last few movements Jen vocalized a frantic "Mmm mmm mmm" as she tasted my cock. And then, at the suggestion she made under the guide of a girlfriend knowing what her boyfriend likes, I pulled out and came all over her face.

Jen jerked my cock wildly as I blew a large spurt right between her eyes. She squealed with joy as it hit her and ran down the bridge of her nose, and kept jerking as more shot out above her upper lip. Jen grinned and stuck her tongue out with a breathy "ahhh" noise as if she were waiting for it, and sure enough she jerked more out to land directly on her tongue. She finished by moving her face in a circle around the tip of my cock as I finished, dumping more onto her forehead, her cheeks, and even right onto her still grinning lips.

We both fell back onto the bed after I was done, me from the magnitude of the orgasm I had just had, and Jen from wanting to cuddle up against me. She laid beside me as I wrapped an arm around her, and she gave a deep exhale, and then let out a deep, hearty giggle. It was likely amusement at the situation as a whole, but Jen never broke character.

"I love the way you fuck me," Jen said nonchalantly as we both stared at the ceiling.

"Thanks babe," I said casually.

Jen and I laid there a moment, and then got along with the rest of the day. It was very much casual night in for a boyfriend and girlfriend after that. Jen got her stuff from outside, and made herself at home. Part of her stuff was something that was going to factor in to our activities tomorrow, so I carried it in without a word and neither of us mentioned it. A large object sat in the corner of my bedroom the rest of the night, covered with a sheet.

She took a shower, and when she reemerged she was wearing pajama pants that didn't quite go all the way down her calves, and a tank top that didn't quite hide her cleavage. She didn't even bother to dry her hair, she just let it hang and be wet.

Jen was overall a fun person to hang out with. It was her suggestion that we eat frozen pizza and mozzarella sticks for dinner, and then get shitfaced while we watched TV, which was amusing enough that I was all for it. We hung out in the lounge, watching nothing noteworthy, scrolling on our phones, and occasionally making out a little. Jen drank a couple beers before switching to the same whiskey I was drinking.

At one point in the night, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Natalie, who was scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

"How's it going over there? *wink emoji*"

I texted back, "Very fine so far. I can tell you gave her some information ahead of time?"

Natalie replied back quickly, "Hehe. We once discussed how we liked finishing guys on our faces. I told her no one did that quite like you."

"I appreciate it, because she looked good doing it."

"Good. I'll see you and your 'girlfriend' tomorrow. *kiss emoji*"

Jen lifted her head off the couch and looked over at me, "Who are you texting, babe?"

"Just a friend of mine," I said as I pocketed my phone. "No way I'm going out with them tonight though."

Jen cracked a tiny smile and looked back at me. Who knows the degree she was acting, or if she was actually put off by the idea that I could be lying and texting another girl right now. Either way, it was all part of the process.

The two of us hung out until it got late, and then decided to head to bed. It was standard 'relationship' type stuff the entire time. Right down to Jen and I brushing our teeth next to each other and taking turns using the sink. With the only light left in the room being the lamp next to the bed, I got in and waited for Jen to join me. She climbed into bed with no indication that this was going to be a sexy 'goodnight' for us at all, climbing in and then flopping herself down onto the pillows as she pulled the covers up to her chin. I flipped off the lamp and the room went completely black.

"Goodnight," Jen said as she leaned over to kiss me.

"Night," I said as I felt her roll back into position.

For a moment I was disappointed, pontificating in the dark about how badly I could've used just one more orgasm before sleeping. Thankfully, after 30 seconds in the pitch black silence, I felt Jen shift beside me. She turned, and then slid underneath the covers until she was on top of me. I couldn't see her, but I could feel her mount me.

"I'm not tired yet..." Jen said as she leaned down and pressed her lips to mine in the dark.

"Me neither," I said as my hands grasped her ass through her pajamas.

Jen undid my own pajama pants as I began to pull her's down off her ass. We fumbled in the dark at each other's clothes until we were both naked, which I confirmed by running my hand down Jen's chest all the way to her pussy. I fingered her a bit as she jerked my cock, and then she climbed on. She breathed heavily in the unlit room as she started to ride my cock. I considered trying to get some light on to see her, but as Jen began to use her whole body to fuck my cock, I no longer wanted to interrupt her. She rode my cock, then rolled over so I got on top of her and fucked her missionary, and then we turned sideways. Jen got into position as the little spoon and pulled my cock inside her, playing with her clit as she cried out into the dark. After she came, she went under the covers and sucked my cock the way she did before, making use of both hands. Only this time, she sucked my load straight into her mouth and then swallowed it without a second thought.

When we said goodnight after that, it was with Jen's still nude body half draped over my own. Sleep came easy after that.

The next day passed like any Saturday would if you were spending it in with a significant other. Jen and I slept in, free from calls, texts, or alarms while we stayed wrapped around each other. When we finally did wake up, a conscious decision was made to stay in bed and continue to enjoy the feel of our bodies being pressed together.

When we at last arose from bed and began to move, I was quite charmed by how notably un-charming Jen was in the morning. She smoothed out her bed head with her hands, and then said 'fuck it' as she just piled it into a bun on top of her head. While some girls would rush to the bathroom to get ready in the morning, putting on makeup and such, Jen didn't bother. She stayed that way all through breakfast, which we ate together sitting at the kitchen counter rather than the dining room.

After that, the rest of the morning until the middle of the afternoon was spent outside. Jen changed from her pajamas into a bikini she brought with her. It was a dark blue number, with a swirly white pattern over it that was hard to describe. What was easier to describe however, was how low cut it was and how much of Jen's cleavage it showed off up top, and how little material the bottom piece consisted of to show off her ass.