All Comments on 'Jennifer Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

There's your comment. I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First ever comment

I have read a great many stories on this site and felt the need to comment. This was horrible and I hate every bit of it. No more please,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

I loved it . :) Definitely needs more chapters

Thanks

Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The suit needs a more automatic plumbing add-on fitted with a catheter for more control in future.

llienollienoover 3 years ago
Hugely enjoyable

Thoroughly enjoyed this and its highly unusual subject matter - would love more about how they get on.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 3 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Wow, I've never received such mixed reactions! I apologize to those who disapprove of this story's somewhat dark theme (by some standard). Keep in mind, it's fiction, and 'fetish' fare, as described in the introduction.

I am enjoying writing it, so it will continue. I expect four more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sick

There is the "in sickness and in health" clause, but I don't see anything good coming from purposefully enslaving someone who never intended to get enslaved. Money may bring you some things but idleness brings demons of all varieties. He is SICK to hurt the one he loves. Trying to bring back your dead pet is nothing but insanity. Remember the richest among us all went insane from their unlimited abilities. It is the natural way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lol, I’m definitely in the *Absofuckinglutely NO* category.

It’s very clever and very well written but it’s definitely not for me. It’s an incredibly extreme kink/ fetish and frankly that’s ok, just not my thing.

She was right when she referred to it as a fetish. WTAF was he thinking when he came up with this?! Why wouldn’t he just talk to her first? When it’s not something that both parties want it becomes a type of spousal abuse. Lol, when he was explaining the properties of the suit and said it could easily be worn for months or years, my warning bells were going ape shit. When he shaved her hair I quit reading.

Obviously with a fantasy story she could love this and be all for it but because it’s a fantasy we’re left to wonder what a real person would do. Would you humour yourself spouse because they’ve put so much effort into it, would you feel guilty if you didn’t? Then follows the conditioning how long before your spouse gets their goal and you’re completely dehumanised? Sorry to me this has more potential to turn into a horror story than a sexy story.

Thanks for sharing your ideas, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Much more please...

just the idea about placing a bitchsuit in spacesupplying company manufacture is worth to be read and with the details about the electronic components used to run the functions together with the realistic runtime of the batteries in that dimension - WOW.

Hope You do not take the negative comments to serious and continue with the story.

At least it is fiction, not SiFy directly, course all of the described technics is already on the market.

Hope to read a lot more chapters from You - JtL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful story, especially the human to dog transformation part. Very detailed description of the transformation process. It's rare to find story like this nowadays. Very lookforward to have more puppygirl story like this. So great !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good. TFTC

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Really fascinating idea, very well described and set up. You can see the history here, and how the characters reached this point. The suit doesn't just appear by magic, so the core logical building blocks are all there, to put this together.

I really like the completely different reactions and views of the two of them. No wonder he is all for this, this is everything he has worked on and dreamt about for many months now, but for her, talk about a complete and total shock to the system! No wonder she has no idea what to think or say, but her love is getting her to at least consider the idea briefly. Very interesting, and looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

So very clever & strangely erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jennifer Series Info