Jennifer Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer dons her puppy suit.
12.4k words
4.39
18.3k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer, wife and pet Part 2

(Fetish, Petplay, Puppyplay, consensual, reluctant)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read Part 1, first.

Mark has introduced Jennifer to her puppy outfit.

Jenny was fascinated by her new puppy mask, as weird as that thought was.

And that made her smile. Only then did she notice that beneath her mask, she couldn't see the smile. That was sad, she had always been told that she had a pretty smile.

Looking again, she saw that her eyelids, although similar in color to the golden fir that covered her entire body, head and face, didn't really match. So, feeling a little playful she went back into the bathroom to do her makeup. That though made her smile, too.

In front of her make-up mirror she added heavy black eyeliner around the portion of her eyes that showed -- all dogs seemed to have heavy black liner around their eyes -- she dusted golden brown shadow to her eyelids, and finally, she added a lot of black to her eyelashes.

Finished, she chuckled and went back to the big mirror.

Examining herself further, she concluded that the fur actually hid her shape, but since she was skinny to begin with, it didn't make her look heavy. And her nipples poking out looked really sexy. Her bare, red crotch looked kind of slutty, in a doggy kind of way. The fur didn't really hide the red of the latex panties, and she could see the beginning of the molded pussy and even the tip of the plug, therein. Not good, if anyone ever saw her. But who would?

I do make a very pretty and sexy puppy girl, she concluded as she walked out into the kitchen, hungry and thirsty, and above all, feeling better about herself.

"Food's almost ready," Mark said pleasantly. He was obviously in a good mood. Understandable, as his plans had come to full fruition and his creation appeared to be a success, at least to him.

He took time away from his cooking to step over and give Jennifer a big hug.

As he stepped away, he paused and looked at her face, puzzled.

"I did my makeup." She said pleasantly. "You like?"

He returned and hugged her again, "I love it. And I love that you're getting used to your new face."

She hugged him back, smiling secretly, but of course there was no kissing. That saddened them both.

"You know, I hate not being able to kiss you properly. That was something I overlooked when I designed your hood. Sorry about that. Not much we can do now." He said as he turned back to the stove.

"Well you could take the hood off me. Then we could kiss and I could be a little more human," she replied with just a hint of acid in her tone. Although, with her stunted speech ability, it didn't sound right.

In any case, Mark ignored her.

When she sat down, sideways on the chair, as her pretty tail demanded, she realized that she had another set of challenges to deal with, or suffer through, whatever.

Her paws only barely allowed her to use any of the normal utensils. She could only just hold a spoon or fork between the digits of her stumpy mitts. And she couldn't use a knife at all. She could, if she wanted to eat like an animal, spike some of her food with her claws and feed herself that way, but she wasn't ready to stoop to that, quite yet.

She also struggled with drinking her juice from a glass. She had to use both paws to lift the glass and then she had to almost pour the liquid down her throat, because of the way the mask's muzzle fit over her lips.

It was all very frustrating and she had to ask Mark to cut up the slice of ham he had prepared for her.

Mark could tell that Jenny was frustrated by her restrictions, "don't worry lover, you'll get used to it."

"Easy for you to say," she grumbled.

He easily finished his meal first, and sitting back, he watched her for a while, more like a proud parent, than a husband.

"Well honey, do you remember all of the rules and behaviors required of you? Are you ready to start practicing on all fours?"

"Oh Mark, must I? Can't you be satisfied with me looking like a dog. Do I have to also behave like one?"

"Yes dear, you do, that's part of your promise. And I'm really looking forward to you being my Jenny Puppy."

"I don't remember promising to be your dog."

"Well I do, and I remember you telling me that you wanted to be Harpo, too. So now here you are, a beautiful Golden Retriever, or as close as I can make you into one. Now as soon as you're done, I'll give the command for 'all fours', so be ready. I'll work with you to help you learn. I'm sure you'll be perfect in no time."

"Then what?" she asked, casually.

"What do you mean?"

"Once I'm the perfect version of Jenny, or your Penny, what do we do then?"

"Well we live here, as man and wife, and master and pet."

"Oh really? Forever?" She replied, and this time he could hear the dissatisfaction in her voice.

"Well for as long as we're happy. I love you and never want to part from you. I will certainly be here until death do us part. Isn't that what you want?"

"Oh Mark, of course that is what I want. I love you too, and never intend to leave you, but I'm not sure if I can live as your puppy, either dressed like one or behaving like one."

"Well, I'm sure you can." He said but now Jennifer could tell that he was getting a bit edgy and she didn't want him that way. So, she surrendered, "All right lover, I'll try."

He smiled. "That's my girl. Now are you ready to start your day?"

She smiled back at him, but not with a lot of enthusiasm. "I suppose."

And she slid out of her chair and knelt down on the floor, ready to begin her first day as his puppy.

He looked down, smiling happily and gave the command, "Jenny, all fours."

"You know; you have ten seconds to assume the position, once I give the command. I built that in, in case you were standing and doing something important when it happened."

"Good to know -- ahhh!"

The punishment shock hit her, just as it was programmed to, for speaking like a human, while in doggie mode.

This time it wasn't applied all over her body. Just in her breasts, pussy and ass! Damn it hurt!

It took her a moment to return to thinking properly, and then she realized that she was lucky that she hadn't screamed some appropriate curse word when it hit her; else she would probably have earned another shock.

Mark, knowing what had happened, knelt down beside her, and petted her on the head and shoulders.

"Poor baby. You do need to practice, and learn to remember the rules. Not talking will probably be the hardest thing to get used to."

Jenny looked up at him and tried to stick her tongue out at him, but that just doesn't work anymore.

He then stood up and commanded, "Jenny, sit."

Not knowing how much time she had before the collar would shock her for failure to obey, she immediately sat her ass on the floor. Thankfully her hips and knees were flexible enough to allow her to sit with them splayed out to the sides. She kept her front paws on the floor in front of her, between her knees.

"Good girl." Mark said, like a proper pet owner. "But when I give you a command like that, and you perform it, you should always look up at me to see if I'm pleased, and if I have any other commands for you."

She sighed and nodded, looking up at him as she did. When he had complimented her, she had been pleased, but his instruction about looking up bothered her. He really wanted her to behave like a complete dog. No special considerations for her human half.

They spent the next hour practicing the standard commands.

Then, to her surprise, and consternation Mark snapped a leash to the collar. Correction, her leash to her collar. She thought. And then he led her outside, into the broad daylight.

Jennifer knew better than to hesitate as he led her out the door, although she really didn't want to go. She remained embarrassed by her current state and was worried that someone might see. Although she knew that there should be no one around.

Except perhaps the Gonzalezs! Oh shit! They were always around. How could she ever face them like this? And she would have to face them. She certainly couldn't hide from them forever. Especially with Mark parading her around the yard, and making her use the area around the fire hydrant to pee and poop, doggy style.

And that brough another horrifying thing to mind! What If she was in mid-poop when Carlos happened by, working on the landscaping? Her ass plug would be stuck in the open, on the fire hydrant's magnet! She'd die of embarrassment!

She made a mental note to talk to Mark about it. He couldn't expect her to suffer through that type of indignity. Or could he?

Hell, she could have the same problem with Maria. With her paws, she couldn't lock the bathroom door. Maria could walk in and see her plugging herself with the dildo mounted on the wall. Damn, damn, damn!

While she was coming to those realizations, she'd been following Mark, obediently, like a good dog as he led her around the patio on her leash. She could only move slowly, unaccustomed as she was to moving around on her hands and knees. A couple of times the leash pulled and she was worried about being punished, but so far, so good.

He finally said "come on girl, keep up. I know it's hard, but with practice you'll get faster."

He finally stopped when they were in an open area, and started again working through the standard commands. She sat as she had before, she laid down, on the hard patio, and she rolled over, like a good dog. When he told her to beg, she was uncertain of the position. They hadn't practiced that one before. Understanding, he was explaining the proper position, 'sit up straight, back on your ass and hold your paws up under your chin, but spread slightly'.

She didn't hear the last part, though, as she had received a punishment shock, like last time to her breasts, pussy and ass. And, like last time she only barely caught herself before she swore form the pain. Instead she gave an acceptable yelp, just like a dog might.

Mark gave her a minute to recover before he comforted her and complimented her.

"Wow, I'm sorry. But you handled your punishment well, just like a dog would. I'm impressed."

She wanted to tell him where to shove it, but couldn't, so she just gave him a withering stare, of course since she could only express her feelings with her eyes, he missed it.

After that they practiced some more. Revisiting beg, and then working on stay and come.

When they came to 'speak' she was again uncertain how to answer, but to avoid a shock she said, simply "ARF". But that apparently wasn't good enough. She was shocked again, but this time only her breasts were punished. She quickly sat and rubbed her chest with her paws.

"okay, we have to work on that," Mark said.

"You'll have to build up a vocabulary of dog sounds, barks, yelps, whines and growls. Not only to respond to the bark command, but also to communicate to humans. And they'll need to be energetic and loud."

He led her over to the lounging area and sat in a chair under a big umbrella, and ordered her to sit in front of him. She did as he requested, but had a little trouble doing it, blindly and obediently. It was hard behaving like a dog, when she still thought like a human. Would that ever change? With enough practice would she start actually thinking like a dog? God, she hoped not.

Sitting there in the shade, he worked with her on her dog sounds. It took a while, more than an hour, she guessed -- dogs don't wear watches, and there wasn't a clock in sight. Eventually, he was satisfied. And she could bark loudly and forcefully on command, as well as communicate 'yes' and 'no' and 'pain' and 'unhappiness' and 'anger'. All handy, and all dehumanizing.

With that task complete, he stood and led her to a chest near the turf and the fire hydrant. He called the are the 'dog run' and she accepted that name for the area where she'd be pooping and peeing. Arg!

Opening the lid, he pulled out a tennis ball, explaining, "this is your toy box, Jenny. All of your favorites are in here. Let's go practice your retrieving skills, and the fetch command. And with that he led her out the patio gate and into the large outer portion of the yard. The area that was bordered by woods, and bounded by a tall chain-link fence. It was mostly open grass land, sprinkled with big shade trees, and included a sizeable, but shallow pond.

Jennifer immediately got nervous; she was scanning for any sign of life. She really didn't want anyone to see her looking and behaving like the dog she was now becoming.

She got so distracted that she pulled on the leash, and got a shock in response. It weas a bad one, hitting not only her strategic parts, but her whole torso too, and she collapsed in pain. This time slipped and shrieked "Ouch! Damn!" and then received a second punishment that left her panting, crying and curled up in a fetal position in the tall grass.

Mark just stood watching and shaking his head.

When she finally felt up to it, she got back up on her paws and knees and gave him one of her newly learned growls.

"What are you angry with me for? You're the one that forgot the rules. First you pulled on your leash and then you spoke human. You got punished for misbehaving. That's what's supposed to happen."

She just shook her head. He was right of course, but it was the whole situation that upset her. And being out here in the open, where anyone could see, had her distracted and upset.

Mark led on until they were in the middle of the big yard. He then stooped down and unhooked the leash from her collar. Telling her to heel.

She moved up next to his left knee, at the command, as she was supposed to, and he reached down and patted her on the top of her head, saying casually, "good girl."

As she stood there on her hands and knees, he reared back and threw the tennis ball out into the open space. It flew 50 yards out into the grass.

As he threw, he commanded, "Jenny, fetch."

She started trotting in the direction of the throw, as expected, but she was thinking, oh brother, is he serious? He expects me to enjoy this like a real Retriever would? But as she progressed across the grass, she reconsidered. He's probably doing it just to push me into doing my whole doggie act. And, of course, I'm doing it.

When she arrived in the area where she thought the ball had landed, she had to look around for a while before she found it lying in a tuft several yards past where she had started looking.

Now what, she thought, before knowing what was expected, she bent down and picked the dirty thing up in her mouth and grumbling under her breath, headed back to her master.

The thing tasted terrible, but thanks to her extended latex mouth, most of the ball was outside the confines of her human mouth. That was a blessing.

Of course, all of this took her quite a while. She couldn't run on her paws and knees, and she wasn't in any big hurry for a repeat performance, so when she got back to Mark, he scolded her for being so slow. Commanded her to drop it, at his feet, and heel.

As soon as she was in the proper position, he threw the ball back out again, in a slightly different direction and a shallower trajectory.

In response to his fetch command, she growled her displeasure as she headed out to collect the thing again.

"Hey, this is good practice and you have to learn to move faster on all fours. So, don't complain to me, you spoiled puppy, you."

She heard him, but ignored him as she did her best to trot out into the grass and find he damn ball.

Eventually she found it, and picking it up she started back, but she caught some movement out of the corner of her eye, and when she took a better look, she was horrified to see Carlos, riding a lawnmower on the other side of the field. Of course, he was looking right at her. Embarrassed, she stopped and just stood there on her paws and knees.

Mark saw, and called, "Jenny come". But she was too upset to move, so she got punished again, and this one was terrible! As bad as any, before. She yelped and collapsed into the grass. Seeing her, both Mark and Carlos turned and headed in her direction. As she recovered from the pain, she heard the mower approaching, and really started to panic. But there was little she could do. She just laid in the grass, hoping that it would shield her from view.

Luckily Mark, ran up before Carlos, on the slow mower could get too close and he waved the guy away, but not before the old guy got a good look at the huddled dog girl lying in the grass. She saw him smile broadly and wave to Mark, before he turned away, and headed back to his original path.

Mark knelt down next to her and commanded, "Penny sit." Begrudgingly, afraid of yet another shock, she sat up, still worried about the gardener and what he could see.

When she glanced his way, Mark yelled at her.

"Hey, eyes on me, you goof. You have to stop worrying about the things around you, or people seeing you. See what happens when you get distracted? And besides, I've already spoken to Carlos and Maria, and explained about our game and your new lifestyle, and they're fine with it. I think they picture us as just another pair of rich gringos, playing at our silly, sex games.

"And I reminded them that if our little secret should get out, they would find themselves out of work and homeless. I'm sure they got the message."

He reached over and held her jaw so she could only look at him.

"So, you just focus on being a good puppy, and stop worrying about gawkers. Got it?"

She took a deep breath and then barked her acknowledgement, like a good dog. And he smiled at her before attaching her leash and heading back toward the house. She followed as she had to.

Back inside the patio fence, he led her over to the dog run area, and pointing told her to, "go pee."

He dropped her leash so she was free to move, with it dragging behind her on the ground.

Really, she thought. Here, now, in front of you?

She realized she had to do what he demanded, but she still hated the idea. Peeing, or God forbid, pooping on all fours in front of him, or anyone else for that matter, was something she just didn't want to do.

Blushing behind her mask, she walked over to the turf where she nudged the leash off to the side, before she spread her legs, and let it flow. She kept her head down, ashamed, as she emptied her bladder.

When she was done, she moved over to the basin and stepping with her paw on the button she moved her torso and her crotch into position over the fountain and hosed herself off.

Clean and wet, she crawled over to the side of the adjacent shed where a towel was hanging for her use, and used a paw to hook it, drag it down and pat her fir dry.

Throughout her performance, Mark watched and smiled at her.

That added anger to her humiliation, so she was in a terrible mood as he retrieved the leash and led her into the house.

Inside the back door he instructed her to sit.

"I think you've had enough for your first real day as Jenny, so I'm going to release you from dog mode. We can get some lunch and relax, and have some good sex, this afternoon. How does that sound?"

She liked the idea and 'ARFed' her assent.

"Jenny, two feet" he commanded, and then held out his hand to help her up. It was a bit of a struggle, as her legs were stiff from all of the travel with them bent beneath her. But she finally made it.