Jennifer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was soon talking, like a human, again. And it felt great.

By mutual agreement they didn't talk about the events of the morning's training session. Mark didn't want to rub any salt into Jenny's wounds, and she was too embarrassed by the meeting with Carlos to want to discuss it, or anything else from the morning's outdoor adventure.

They did, though talk about how good the sex was, earlier. Both of them had enjoyed it immensely, and they agreed esthetically, to another session in the afternoon.

With both of them working, side-by-side in the kitchen, although with her paws, Jennifer was unable to do many of the tasks, a nice lunch was soon ready. And Mark made sure to cut Jenny's portions into bite-size pieces. A consideration he was trying to make a habit, on her behalf.

Over lunch they continued to talk about inanities, until Jennifer brought up her troubles with the location of the magnets in the bathroom.

"Could you either move them down, so I can reach them better on my knees, or better yet, move them up so I can stand and just bend over and back up to it?" she begged.

"Sure, but if I move them up you won't be able to use the bathroom when you're in doggie mode."

"How about moving the one in the master bath up and the ones in the other bathrooms down, then?"

Mark had a better idea, "Why I don't put two in every bathroom, one high and one low, and then you can use them in either case?"

"That would be great, lover. Thank you so much. I have enough trouble going to the toilet as it is, that will eliminate one of the biggest pains in the process."

She would have kissed him, if that were possible, and he knew it.

"Jenny, please know that I didn't set them up just to be troublesome for you. I'm embarrassed to say that I missed several things when I designed your outfit and the ancillary things that go with it. I'll be happy to make any corrections or accommodations you feel you need, to make your new life easier."

She looked at him for a moment, "I do love you; you know. And this," and she pointed at herself in her outfit with her paw, "won't change those feelings. It's just really hard to get used to."

And she started to cry.

Mark jumped up and hugged her tightly.

"I understand, my love but it's what I've dreamed of ever since my Penny died, and you came into my life."

They held each other for several more minutes before Jennifer had to go blow her nose. That was another challenge.

While she was gone, Mark cleaned up the table and then settled in the living room to relax and watch some TV.

With Mark sitting on one end of the couch, Jennifer wound up laying on her belly, with a pillow propping up her chest so her head could be in his lap. Her tail stood up from her ass and waved like a flag in the air. Mark thought it was adorable, and he alternated with rubbing and scratching his puppy's head and ears, and playing with her pretty tail.

Jennifer found herself loving the attention and the comfort she received from her happy husband. Despite her current situation, she too was happy, and even contented.

As they lay there, comfortably enjoying each other, and something meaningless on the TV, Mark spoke up, "Jenny, reward level two."

Jennifer, didn't know what level two was, but she immediately felt the two vibrators in her crotch come to life, and they felt wonderful. She moaned in pleasure, and her free paw moved down to rest on her pussy.

"I thought I'd help you get interested in another session of delightful sex." He whispered in her ear, chuckling.

"Mmmmm."

She found the vibrations heavenly. Enough to turn her thoughts to sex, and juices flowing, but not so much that they were torturous, or to make her want to jump up and dive into the bedroom for a good fucking. So, she just laid there enjoying the feelings as her arousal slowly grew, and as her lover stroked her fir.

"A girl could really get used to this." She murmured.

Mark had trouble understanding her words, with her doggy mouth unable to form some of the nuances, but he understood her point, her contentment.

They stayed as they were for another half-hour, before he decided that it was time for the main course.

"Let's go my love. I need to make love to you." And he began shifting out from under her, she rolled off onto the floor, into her doggy position and she giggled as she followed him into the bedroom, like that; on all fours.

When he turned to make sure she was following him, and saw her, he laughed. "You really are becoming my Jenny."

And she replied with a playful and affirmative bark, that made both of them laugh.

He stripped off his clothes as soon as they were in the room, and she stood and pushed him back onto the bed. She crawled onto the mattress after him and, positioned herself on her knees between his legs, so she could lower her mouth onto his hard prick.

She rested on her elbows and tickled his balls with her paws. He groaned as she gently raked them with her claws. All the while she had wrapped her mouth around his cock and was using her tongue on him. He was squirming from that too.

Soon, though he asked her to stop, and he held her in place, on her knees and elbows as he moved behind her. He removed the plug from her ass and instructed her collar to reward her pussy at level seven, as he pushed himself into her rear hole.

She moaned and squirmed as much from the vibrations she was feeling in her pussy, as from the feelings she was getting from her lovers humping in her rear. Both felt very, very good, and exceedingly sexy.

With her head buried in the sheets and her ass being pummeled by her master, she mumbled, "I really am your bitch, aren't I?"

As he neared his climax, he replied "Oh God. You're my lover, my wife and my bitch, all rolled into one."

And then he came, and she also got her orgasm, as much from the feelings between her legs as from her man's description of her.

As he was coming down from his high, and she from hers, she asked, "uh, lover, can you power down the vibrator, it's becoming a bore."

He laughed, "sorry honey, Jenny, reward two." And he also reinserted her anal plug, which joined in the vibrations with the one in her pussy. It again felt really good to her. A very nice way to finish off the session.

"Mmm, I really like this reward setting. Its's just enough to make me feel good, but not enough to push me to do something more energetic about it. Can we leave it like this all of the time?"

Mark laughed. "Sorry lover, it will drain your batteries, and interfere with your punishments for bad behavior. And we have to continue with your training. You're not as well behaved as either Penny or Harpo were."

"I am too."

"Oh no, you're not. Look at how many mistakes you made this morning."

"There were extenuating circumstances." And per usual, he couldn't see her pout.

"No excuse. Now relax, and let's take a nap, I'm tired."

"Oh, all right, I am too. And I'm sure I'll have sweet dreams with my vibrators humming away inside me."

She simply collapsed where she was, onto her belly, while he shifted off to her side, laying on his back. For a while he watched her tail, standing up over her back, as it moved to the rhythm of her breathing, but then he drifted off. She too fell asleep, and had pleasant dreams, as she had predicted.

They woke up an hour later and Mark ordered her vibrators off before they climbed into the shower together. First, she washed him, it was an easy and familiar task, and her paws didn't provide too much trouble other than in holding the bar soap. Which, after a lot of laughing and giggling he held for her. Washing her, with all of her glorious fur was a different story. He wound up using almost an entire bottle of shampoo, in the laborious process. It was the same story with drying her. It took almost an hour with a half-dozen towels and the hair drier to get her dry.

"Wow, what a chore." He complained when they were at last done and walking out to the kitchen.

"Another aspect you didn't consider?" She said, chuckling. "We'll have to buy another, larger hair dryer, and a gallon of shampoo, before my next shower."

"Agreed. I may have to hire a groomer, too."

"Not on your life, buster."

He laughed. "How could I post a job add for that one? Wanted: professional groomer for very large Golden Retriever."

"'Very large'? Really? That Golden Retriever is about ready to bite you!"

They continued laughing all the way down the hall, through the great room and into the kitchen.

When they arrived, Mark looked at her speculatively for a moment, "I think I've got this. I'll cook dinner, and you can sit this one out."

"Okay, that sounds good to me. I'm not exactly competent in the kitchen these days." And she waved her paws at him.

"Yes, I've noticed." Then he gave the command "Jenny, all fours."

Jennifer gasped when she heard him give that command, and then she quickly got down on her paws and knees to avoid any possibility of a punishment.

There, she looked up at him and growled.

He smiled down at her, "I'm sorry lover, but when I said, sit this one out, I really meant it. You need to practice your eating while you're in 'all fours' mode. And now's as good a time as any." So, relax while I make dinner and then we can see how you eat, when you're down there."

She whined in response.

"Oh, and you don't really have to sit this one out, you can lay or stand or pace, whatever."

He was the only one who laughed at his little joke.

Jennifer sulked, laying down in a corner while he cooked.

"I really should buy you a large dog bed if you're going to lay there while I'm cooking, in the days ahead. And we need one for outside, too. I'll get on Amazon, later."

She barked her agreement, half-heartedly.

When the food was ready, Mark served out a plate for himself and filled a dog dish for Jennifer. He took it, a spoon and a water bottle over to her and placed them on the floor next to where she was laying.

She got up on her knees, sat and then growled at him.

Understanding, he said "well what else can I do? You're not allowed on a chair or at the table. And Penny and Harpo, always ate from their bowels on the floor."

He paused to look at her. "I gave you a water bottle so you don't have to slurp it out of dog dish. Actually, I'm not even sure if you could do that."

She continued to sit and stare at him, shaking her head, 'no'.

He thought for a minute, then grabbed a kitchen chair and brought it over to her. He grabbed a place mat and put it on the chair, and then transferred her bowl, spoon and water to the chair.

"How's that, my lady?" he said, bowing.

Jennifer looked at him for a second, then nodded her acceptance and scooted her butt closer to the chair, she picked up the spoon as she'd learned, and started eating.

They were both lucky that he had prepared a chicken and dumplings, one dish meal. So it was easy for her to just shovel it into her mouth. She used both paws to drink from her water bottle.

Although when she saw Mark drinking a glass of wine, she yipped for his attention and pointed at his glass.

"Oh, dogs don't drink wine, my dear."

She growled, again at his response.

A few minutes later, partly to placate her, he started planning. "Tomorrow I'll run into town and find a small table that we can use in the future, for your meals. I'll pick up another hair dryer and more shampoo, too. I'll also look for a couple of extra-large dog beds, if I can find them, we won't have to wait for Amazon delivery."

He paused, thinking, then added, "if here's anything else, you can tell me in the morning."

After they had finished eating, Mark cleaned up and then headed for the TV in the great room. He lounged on the couch and turned on a hockey game.

Jennifer followed him in and unable to sit on the couch, or on any chair. She laid down next to him on the carpet. Once there, she sighed, as dogs tend to do, but in her case it was out of frustration.

Why the hell is he doing this to me? She thought. I could be sitting on the couch, next to him, talking and cuddling. Instead I'm down here on the floor.

Even though she was getting used to her new body and its limitations and humiliations, she was still confused about his reasoning. Today had been an okay one. The sex was great, truly epic, and she mastered most of the challenges he threw her way. But some of the things he required of her just seemed to be unnecessary harassment or just plain mean.

Some of it, she knew was unintentional. And he had apologized a couple of times, but still. She didn't really want to live this way. Although, she supposed she could, for the love of him.

With that, she decided to just pray to whatever Gods would listen, that he would grow tired of all of this, and return to the guy who was in love with the girl.

A couple of hours later when Mark was done watching TV, he looked down and was pleasantly surprised to see Jenny, quietly sleeping next to him on the floor. Right where the original Penny used to lay. It affected him on several levels. He felt sentimental about his missing dog. He felt the great love for his wife, and her love for him. And, he felt guilty for putting her through this weird exercise in transformation.

All-in-all, though it had been a good day. He had certainly enjoyed everything they'd done, and he knew, or thought he knew that Jenny had enjoyed a lot of it. So perhaps what he was doing was, in fact, okay.

Or, he thought, perhaps I'm just plain crazy -- ready for the looney bin.

But since a crazy person can't determine if he is crazy, he'd just have to leave that thought alone.

After all, tomorrow was another day.

He reached over and patted his wife. "Honey, come on. Let's go to bed." And when she began to stir, stretching and yawning. He got up and went over to the patio door. "Come on, Jenny, go outside and go potty."

It took her a minute to understand what he was asking, and by then it was too late, the collar understanding what Mark had ordered, punished her for not obeying.

She jumped and whined, but this time the shocks weren't all that severe. They were enough, though to get her moving. She got up onto her paws and knees and trotted over to the door, where Mark let her out.

He then closed the door behind her, leaving her alone to go and do her business in the dog run.

It was dark and chilly out, and her nipples, the only part of her not covered in fur, quickly sprang to attention. The patio lights provided enough illumination to see. In fact, she worried that she was on a stage for anyone out there in the dark, watching.

While she tottered over to the turf, she realized that she really had to both pee and poop.

Oh Damn, she thought. What a disgusting pain in the ass!

She quickly squatted and peed, and then moved over to the fire hydrant. She backed her way up to the hydrant. It was easier here because she could place one leg on each side of the pillar and simply get her ass up against the thing and find the magnet.

Once she felt it take hold she moved forward and pulled it out of her behind. Leaving it there, sticking out, obscenely.

With it out, she moved off to the side and took her dump. Returning, she first washed herself off in the bowl's fountain and then used her paws to grab the nasty plug and wash it too in the fountain, before returning it to the hydrant, and from there, by backing onto it, pushing the thing into her ass hole.

Finally, she went back and rinsed off her paws one last time.

The whole process took twenty long minutes.

And when she returned to the door, Mark was nowhere to be seen. So, she barked, to get his attention.

When he didn't respond she barked again. And a couple of minutes later, barked again, before he finally showed up and opened the door for her.

She walked right past him and still damp from her washing traipsed into their bedroom and laid down on the dog bed in the corner of the room. She hoped that he would follow her in and issue the 'two feet' command that would free her to walk and talk and sleep in their bed. But that didn't happen.

When he came into the room, he bent over and patted her on the head, before crawled into the big, soft bed, and turning out the lights.

Shit! She thought. What a miserable end to a difficult day.

It took her a while but she finally drifted off to sleep.

Mark laid in bed and felt like a prick, for not releasing Jenny form her 'all fours' mode, and inviting her to sleep with him, but he had decided earlier that she needed to understand and practice her role as Penny the puppy, and he was sticking to that plan.

After that, he fell asleep. A lot easier than his wife did.

When Mark woke up, Jenny was still curled up on the floor, sleeping peacefully. He spent the next fifteen minutes admiring her. She was everything he had dreamed of -- A Golden Retriever and a wonderful wife. A woman and a puppy.

Deep down he knew that it was a very bizarre thing - what he had done. But it seemed to be working. Jenny looked the part and was starting to live the part. Just as he had fantasized about. And with his money and this house, they should be able to live like this for as long as they wanted. How cool was that!

Climbing quietly out of bed he headed into the bathroom and cleaned up. When he came out Jenny was awake and propped up, lounging in her bed.

"Good morning lover, come on let's get some breakfast. Do you have to empty your bladder and bowels first?"

Begrudgingly she admitted with a bark, that she did, so he led her to the back door and let her out so she could use the dog run. She had hoped that he'd let her use the bathroom, or even grant her 'two feet' mode, so she could empty herself like a human, but no such luck.

She followed the procedure to both pee and poop, that she had used last night, and would probably be following from now on. And then, still damp, went back to the door and barked for Mark.

He was there in a couple of seconds, "good, now let's eat, I'm hungry."

She followed him into the kitchen and once inside, he ordered "Jenny, sit."

Jennifer obediently assumed the proper 'sit' position, without complaint. There was little else she could do.

Mark, then proceeded to prepare their breakfast, as he had been doing, lately. He thought about releasing Jenny to 'two feet', so she could help, but really, with her paws she could help very little. And he did enjoy the sight of her, there on the floor.

While he waited for the waffle maker to do its thing, he turned to her. "Jenny, lay down." Sighing, as she didn't appreciate this game, she followed his orders and sprawled on the floor.

"Jenny, roll over" was next, followed by, "Jenny sit."

When he ordered "Jenny beg," she lifted her front paws off the floor and held them up, as she had been taught, but then she lost her balance, and fell over, onto her side! In the process she banged her elbow on the floor and hollered, "shit!"

Immediately the collar shocked her, and then shocked her again. She was able to control her reaction to the pain, only just enough to prevent a third punishment as she yelped, instead of cursed, at the pain from the shocks.

Mark, of course, jumped over to her and knelt next to her, "are you all right?"

It took her a minute to recover and then, from her position on the floor, she nodded, that she was. Although she was still rubbing her elbow with the paw of her other arm.

"okay, then, Jenny, sit."

She growled a bit as she scrambled back up onto her knees and placed her paws on the floor in front of her.

Hearing her growl, Mark responded, "hey, don't be mad at me. You're the one who lost your balance, and then forgot to avoid speaking. You obviously need more practice. We'll work on it today."