Jennifer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Mark opened the door, and she jumped up and, still whining, walked past him and into the house. Once inside she sat at his feet and looking up at him, whined and moaned for all she was worth.

"What's wrong, honey?" he asked.

Frustrated, she rubbed her pussy with one of her paws. Only then did he get the message, remembering that he had left her vibrators running, and at level three, too!

"Oh dear, I'm sorry. Jenny, turn vibrators off."

At that, Jennifer collapsed onto the floor, moaning, and with her paws between her legs. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or upset that the things were off. She did know that the torture had ended.

Mark bent down and petted her, consoling her.

"After lunch, I think we need to have some more of that doggie sex, and then we'll take a nap. What do you think?"

She 'ARFed' happily, in response.

They ate a simple and hurried lunch and then she followed him enthusiastically into the bedroom.

Once there, as he stripped off his clothes, she ARFed again, and when he looked her way, she turned her ass in his direction and did her best to wag her tail at him.

He laughed, "that's something else we should practice, wagging your tail, I mean. Perhaps I could put a little motor in there to make it move."

Jenny wasn't particularly happy about that idea so she Yipped at him, but she also didn't stop her efforts to wave her fluffy tail his way.

By the time he was naked, she had turned and was sitting, prettily waiting for him. She immediately took his cock into her mouth and started licking. He was already hard so it was easy for her to bring him close to exploding.

He grabbed and pulled on her ears, first to hold her on his prick and then to push her off, when he knew it weas time.

This time after she turned her ass to him, she was surprised when he didn't order her collar to unlock her pussy plug. Instead, he commanded "Jenny turn the front vibrator to level seven" and at the same time he removed the plug from her ass.

With the vibrator in her pussy coming to life, at high speed, Jenny was too distracted to even feel him plunge his cock into her rear.

She only realized it when he grabbed her hips and began pumping in and out of her ass slapping his hips into her behind with each movement.

She orgasmed, and almost forgot herself and called out, like a human, but caught herself and barked instead.

Mark smiled when he heard her. Another indication of proper training. Hah!

It felt fantastic for him too. The feeling of her ass and the vibrations from her pussy, coupled with the fact that she had already had an orgasm, drove him over the edge. He began filling her ass with his sperm. She felt it, the warmth and the flow, and she came a second time. And it was better than the first.

That time mumbled, "Oh God," and the collar punished her.

The shocks, coming at that point in time caught her totally by surprise, and she shuddered, and whined loudly and to her utter surprise orgasmed a third time.

Mark, continued to ride her, himself fully lost in his ecstasy, and unaware. He thought he felt a small shock but wrote it off as an aspect of his passion.

Finally, though Jenny collapsed underneath him and because of her tail, he couldn't follow along on top of her. He would up lying on his side next to her, while she flopped down onto her chest and belly.

"Jenny set the vibrators to level two", he panted as he reinserted her rear plug.

They were both out of breath, she seemed to be worse off than he was. So, he recovered more quickly and began running his freehand up and down her spine. He purposely tried to tickle her, and it worked.

She squirmed and giggled her pleasure as she finally caught her breath.

Again, she resorted to purring like a cat, and he enjoyed the sound.

They lay like that for a full twenty minutes, just enjoying the afterglow of the great sex.

Finally, Mark, whispered, "nap time." Followed by, "Jenny, two feet."

Pleased, to be free, Jennifer, mumbled "I love you, thank you." And she rolled over and placed her paw on his lips, as a substitute for a kiss.

"Lover, I'd like to clean up, then I'll come join you in our bed, okay?

"Sure," he said as he got up and dove for the nearby bed."

She crawled into the bathroom, even though she knew she could stand and walk. It was just easier this way.

She enjoyed the use of the indoor plumbing, a nice step up from the fire hydrant, outside, and then walked out and joined her lover in their bed.

They cuddled for a few minutes before they rolled off of each other and relaxed, falling asleep like lovers often do after a fantastic round of sex.

They slept until dinner time, and then Jenny was returned to 'all four' mode for the rest of the evening, but not before she had told him how great the sex had been. When she told him about the punishment and her body's reaction to it, he was surprised, and turned-on by the thought. How kinky was that?

After their meal, they just lounged around in front of the TV. For a while Mark joined Jenny on the floor, with her head lying in his lap. He stroked and petted her like a good dog owner.

Before calling it a night Jenny went out to empty her bladder one final time and when she was let back in, they went straight to their beds.

The next day started similar to the previous days. With Jenny on all fours, eating her breakfast, and then going outside to the dog run to empty herself.

Another session of outdoor practice and play followed.

She was granted 'two feet' status during lunch, but was returned to 'all fours' afterwards.

Mark then had to do some work in his office, so Jenny just curled up on her bed in the great room to nap, with her stuffed puppy for company.

Her sleep was disturbed, when Maria Gonzalez came in to vacuum the place.

Jenny froze, laying on her bed. Of course, she was embarrassed, especially when she saw the old woman standing with her hands on her hips, shaking her head in disgust.

After a few minutes, with neither of them moving, Maria waved her arms, dismissively, and said "shoo, bitch!"

Hearing that, Jenny jumped up to her knees and paws and moved as quickly as she could into the bedroom and her bed, there. She was crying, softly in complete humiliation. She would have preferred to join Mark, but she knew that she couldn't open the door to his office, with her paws.

Jenny stayed there until well after the vacuum stopped and she heard Maria leave the house. Only when Mark emerged and looked for her did she get up and walk with him into the kitchen for some dinner.

As he didn't allow her to settle into 'two feet' mode, she couldn't discuss the event with him. So, she just sucked it up and tried her best to forget about it. It was difficult, though. And there wasn't even any sex, that night to help. So, it wasn't until morning that she was able to move on and forget the whole thing.

To be Continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.