Jennifer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer whined in reply, and he just turned and went back to the cooking.

When the food was ready, he cut her waffle and bacon into bite-sized pieces and again set up the chair as a table for her. He then grabbed his own plate and sat down at the table, forcing her to wait for him, before he released her to move over and eat her meal.

Finally, he told her, "Jenny, release." And she got to her paws and knees and crawled over to the chair. There, she sat down, puppy-style, picked up her spoon with her paw, and began laboriously eating, her chunks of food.

"That's something else you need to practice on. Using utensils and eating."

Jenny gave him what she intended to be a dirty look, but couldn't pull it off as the mask prevented her human expressions from showing through. That was another frustrating aspect for the poor puppy-girl. She wasn't allowed to talk, she couldn't sign, with no fingers, and she couldn't communicate with facial expressions, either. Just another aspect of her new life that made her angry.

Mark was finished with his meal, well before his pet, so he relaxed and admired her while she struggled. Damn! She looked good. Pretty and sexy and exotic, just as he had dreamed of. He was happy, even if she wasn't.

When she was done, eating. And had had several drinks from her water bottle, he ordered, "Jenny, sit" and she resumed that position.

Mark cleaned up and then ordered "Jenny, come." As he walked to the back door.

There, he fastened her leash and they went back outside for several hours of practicing commands in and around the patio. They took a break and relaxed for a while and then resumed with an on-leash walk around the outer fence, followed by a round of playing fetch.

Jenny was relieved when there was no sign of Mr. Gonzalez.

She was improving in all areas. She reacted to the various commands without hesitation and didn't fall over when ordered to 'beg'. Consequently, she was never punished. Much to her relief.

When they played 'fetch', she was able to move a little faster when chasing the ball. She was improving in that aspect as well, and it pleased Mark, so he was constantly complimenting her.

When he grew bored with the fetch game, he had her sit, while he reattached the leash and led her back to the patio.

Inside that enclosure, Mark put the ball back in her toy box, and pulled out an adorable stuffed puppy toy. It was about eighteen inches tall, and soft and new, and looked like a Golden Retriever puppy.

"Here Jenny, I got this for you. My old Penny had one like it, that she carried all around and slept with every night. I thought that you might like it too."

Jennifer was touched by the sentimentality of the situation, and it was a cute gift, that might be good to use as a pillow. Something sorely missing in her dog bed.

But when he held it in front of her face, she wasn't so pleased. He expected her to carry it around in her mouth.

At his insistence she accepted it, holding it like a dog would. It felt and tasted terrible on her tongue! So, she quickly turned and placed it on her outdoor bed.

When she returned, he picked up her leash and led her into the house, for lunch.

Lunch was basically a repeat of breakfast, except that this time she didn't lose her balance, despite repeated practice commands for her to 'beg'. She, of course resented the effort, as she was tired from all of the walking and fetching, and just wanted to lay down and rest, before she ate.

As he was cleaning up their plates, he told her, "Jenny, I'm going to run to the store, and pick up the things we talked about last night, a table or two, shampoo and a few other items."

She nodded her understanding. She was actually pleased, as all she wanted to do was lay down and take a rest.

She was surprised, though when he walked over to the patio door, and ordered, "Jenny, come, outside." As he opened the door.

Really, she thought. You can't just leave me in here?

Of course, upon hearing the command, she had quickly gotten up and walked over to him, and then past him out into the yard.

As some indication of how she felt about the idea, though she whined as she went past.

"Oh, come on," he responded, "people always leave their dogs outside while they're not home. Why should it be any different with you?"

And with that he closed and locked the door, leaving her to curl up on her bed, with her stuffed puppy.

Soon, she dozed off. She woke up, suddenly when she heard footsteps. It seemed too soon for Mark to return, so she got frightened. Could it be some stranger? A burglar, or some such. Hell, even a meter-reader would be a problem if they saw her.

As she watched the side gate, it opened and she was somewhat relieved, to see that it was Mr. Gonzalez, carrying a tool box. He was better than some stranger, but she was still embarrassed to be seen as she was.

As he walked over to the dog run, he noticed her laying quietly in her bed.

This time, instead of ignoring her he walked straight over, mumbling "good dog, good puppy." He also had a big smile on his grizzled face.

When he got to her, he squatted down in front of her and reached for her. She tried to avoid him, but outside of getting up and crawling away there was little she could do. So, she wound up just freezing in place as he began scratching her head. From there he began running his hand down her back and to her tail. He played with her tail for a while before he chuckled and then stood, turned and walked away.

She breathed a big sigh, feeling both humiliated, and relieved, and watched him go over to the dog run where he used a shovel and a trash can to scoop up her disgusting shit and dump it into the can. That too embarrassed her. My god, the poor guy was cleaning up after her, just like she was a real dog.

He followed that task up by hosing down the entire area, washing away the remnants and her pee and poop.

Finished, he gave her a smile and a wave, before he headed back out, presumably to work some other task.

Jennifer was left alone to lay back down, but the whole event left her feeling sorry for herself.

When Mark returned, he invited her back inside. "You've been a very good girl, today, so; Jenny, two feet.

She sighed, and stands up, stretching, "thank you Mark, I was getting a little anxious."

She didn't mention Carlos' visit. It was a humiliating experience that she didn't feel like sharing, and she didn't want to get the guy in trouble as he hadn't really done anything to her. Besides, that is, embarrass the hell out of her. And that wasn't a crime.

Mark then began unloading stuff from his car, and Jennifer took advantage of the situation and headed into the bathroom to use the human facilities. While she had the opportunity.

When she returns, she has a seat, in one of the chairs and watches as he assembles a couple of small tables for her to dine on, when she's in 'all fours' mode. One for inside and one for outside.

"Thanks for those," she says.

After this, I'll shift the magnets in the bathrooms, and put up the extra ones. Yoy can help me determine the proper heights."

And a few minutes later that's what they were doing. He has Jennifer kneel down and back up to the bathroom wall, when her feet touch, she then pushes her ass back until it touches, and he marks that spot, low on the wall. Next, she just stands with her but on the wall and bends over at the waist. Mark marks that higher spot.

Jennifer then heads to the kitchen to start on dinner while he mounts and remounts the magnets. In all of the bathroom, including the one in the guest cottage.

That project goes quickly, so he joins Jenny in the kitchen and they finish the cooking, together.

They enjoy working together, as they did before Jennifer became a puppy. And they laugh, together when she fumbles some task with her paws, and when her tail gets in the way as they move about.

Before long they sit down at the kitchen table to enjoy their meal, almost like a normal married couple.

Of course, Jennifer has to sit sideways on her chair and Mark has to cut her meat for her, like she was a child, or a dog.

But in general, a fun time was had by all.

They clean up the kitchen together afterwards, and then wander into the great room and turn the TV to local news.

Just as Jennifer sat on the edge of the couch, Mark spoke up, "Jenny, all fours."

Jennifer groaned and slid off the cushions and onto the floor.

Mark ignored her and sat down, watching the weather report. He was pleased; the nice weather would continue for several more days. Unusual for the Bay Area, so very much appreciated.

After the news, they lounged through several sitcoms, where they were both entertained and laughed, together. Jenny had been relieved when she found out that laughter, although a very human trait, was not a punishable offence.

When Mark switched off the TV, Jenny sat up to see what he had in mind.

He stood up and switching off the lights, said, "Jenny come; I need sex. You keep me in a constant state of arousal."

Jenny smiled at that, behind her mask, and obediently followed him into the bedroom.

She waited and watched as he stripped off his clothes and she was surprised and a bit disappointed when, rather than tell her to stand so she could climb into bed, he stepped up to her and positioned his hardening cock in front of her face.

She took the hint and opening her mouth she took him right in, and began tonguing his little head.

Mark stood, smiling down at his wife, scratching her furry head and playing with her flappy ears until he started to feel that build-up that signaled the end was near.

"Jenny, unlock the front plug," he ordered, followed by "Jenny, dear, please get up. I think the real 'doggy style' is in order, tonight.

They both giggled at that, and she got up on her hands and knees while knelt down behind her. He grabbed her tail in one hand and used it to hold her in place, while his other guided his cock into the empty hole in her outfit. As it slid in, he gave another instruction, "Jenny, reward the rear hole at level seven."

Jenny had already been enjoying the feeling of him sliding into her pussy, and when the vibrator in her ass ramped up to a high speed, she yelped, and followed that up with a long, drawn-out moan of pleasure.

Mark too had been enjoying the feeling of his cock inside his very unique wife, and when the vibrator kicked in, next door, he got as big a thrill as Jenny did. Although he was able to say, "oh Damn! That's good. It feels sooo good."

Both of them smiled and panted and soon both of them had absolutely crushing orgasms, in unison. Their moans and sighs merged into a sound track fit for a porno movie.

And their orgasms seemingly lasted far longer than any others they had ever enjoyed together.

When Mark started to calm down, and shrink, he actually remembered to command a reduction in vibrator speed, taking it down to a two, for Jenny's sake. He also reinserted her front plug, and instructed "Jenny, reward the front plug at level two."

She moaned in pleasure, and thanked him with a somewhat un-canine like purr. Which made him chuckle.

They both needed time to recover from the love-making so Mark finally moved away and laid down on the carpet next to Jenny, who also stretched out, they laid on their sides facing each other. And stared into each other's eyes.

"Damn! I wish I could kiss you. That's the only bad thing with your mask." Jenny nodded, but she was thinking, the only bad thing? I could name several others, if I was allowed to talk.

Then appreciating his sentiment, she pushed him onto his back and wormed her way down to his waist, where she bent over and took his shriveled cock back into her mouth and slowly cleaned it. It was something she had done in times past, and she knew that he loved it.

Mark sighed, and squirmed a little under her ministrations, but try as he might it was simply too soon for his cock to react. After several happy minutes she moved off and laid down again on her side, next to him. He reached over and began toying with her fur covered breasts, and with her protruding nipples. It felt really nice to her.

Eventually, he decided that he needed a shower, in fact they both needed showers.

"Jenny, two feet," he ordered, and then, "let's go shower, together."

She giggled, as she stood up with him, "did you buy that gallon of shampoo, we talked about?"

He laughed, "yes, two actually, and two heavy duty hair dryers, too."

And she laughed. "Mark, lover, you know that that was probably the best, most mind-blowing orgasm I ever had."

"I felt the same way."

She grabbed him and hugged him as tightly as she could, and he hugged her back. "God, I love you," he whispered in her puppy ear.

"I love you more. And I think that was the best thing to ever come out of my dog suit."

He just chuckled, and reached for one of the huge bottles of shampoo as he walked to the shower stall.

They spent way too much time in the shower, and blow drying afterward. And when they finally emerged from the bathroom, they were both more than ready for sleep.

Jennifer was relieved when Mark left her as she was, and she was able to climb into bed, next to him.

They hugged for only a few minutes, whispering their love to each other, before they drifted off to a well-earned sleep.

When she finally woke up in the morning, it was late, and Mark was still asleep. So, she quietly padded into the bathroom and again took advantage of the indoor plumbing. The new magnet made it easier for her to remove her rear plug, but it left the big dildo mounted to the wall, clearly and obscenely visible, at waist height -- head height when she was sitting on the toilet. It was disconcerting, to say the least.

When she walked out, Mark was awake and he smiled at her. "I dreamed about last night's sex," he said, wistfully.

"It was really great, wasn't it?"

"Yes." Followed by "Jenny, all fours."

Damn, she thought, as she got down on her knees and paws. I was hoping for more time...

"Good girl, now relax for a while. I'm going to get cleaned up and then we can get some breakfast."

When he came out, naked, and still a little damp, he gave her a speculative look, but then shook his head. "I'd love to do you again, doggie style, but I'm hungry and I imagine you are too."

She barked in reply and nodded her head.

He took it to mean that she too was hungry, and that she would also like to fuck, again. So, he got dressed, reluctantly, and he walked out to the kitchen with his puppy following close behind.

Jennifer was happy to have her own table to eat off of. It was a little thing, but these days, little things mattered to her. She had no control over the big things. Doggies usually don't.

After breakfast, it was back out into the yard for more practice. There was little actual training, as she already knew how to behave. Mark just wanted her to become more comfortable and more competent in the behaviors, that went along with her new state and status.

And she was getting better.

She went all day without a punishment and her movements were easy and sure. When fetching she was even able to trot all the way to the ball and all the way back.

Mark watched her carefully, when while out in the back, playing fetch, Carlos again drove past them on the small yard tractor. He was headed to the pond, probably to sweep out some of the scum. He waved pleasantly to his boss, and smiled at the puppy as she returned with her toy.

Jenny ignored him completely, and didn't try to hide herself as she moved. When she got back to Mark, she dropped the ball at his feet and sat properly, looking up at her master.

"Good girl," he said, "very good girl."

He thought for a moment, "In fact, Jenny set the vibrators to level two."

Jenny groaned in response, and he thought he saw her shudder a bit, but she still didn't move from her proper sitting position.

He was so very pleased.

This time, he threw the ball so that it landed and rolled within a few yards of Carlos, who had parked and was using a long-handled net to clean the pond. The ball caught his attention and he paused to watch.

"Be a good girl now. Jenny, fetch."

She had watched the ball in flight and knew where it had landed. And she knew that Mark was messing with her, and testing her. And, she was distracted by the pleasurable feelings the vibrators were giving her. But she focused and took off at a trot to perform her task.

She didn't move as fast as she had been, though. She was having a hard time concentrating with the vibrators doing their thing.

She was also only barely winning her battle with the humiliation of behaving like a good dog, in front of the old landscaper, who was staring at her.

As she trotted, almost directly toward him, the look on his face became more and more lecherous, and when she arrived at the ball, lying only yards away, she could see the bulge in his pants. It made her sick -- the old perv!

She picked up the nasty ball in her puppy mouth, and turning began her return trip. All the way back she was imagining him standing and staring at her ass and her waving tail. Ick!

She was overjoyed when Mark ordered her to 'lay down' and 'stay', there in the middle of the yard, as he walked over to talk to Carlos about some overgrown trees, or some such.

As she laid there and watched, she couldn't really hear their discussion, and she hoped that it wasn't some sort of obscene guy talk about her.

Also, as she laid there, she was enjoying the vibrators humming away in her two holes. It felt good. Really, really good.

When Mark turned to return to her, he saw her laying with her eyes closed, and when he got closer, he thought he saw her shiver a couple of times.

His suspicions were confirmed when he got close enough to talk to her and called out, 'enjoying yourself, Jenny puppy?" and it startled her. She'd been so distracted that she'd forgotten where she was.

He laughed.

"Here, let me help, you silly puppy. Jenny, set the vibrators to level three."

Jenny whined as the vibrators' speed picked up and the feelings from her pussy and ass became very nice and even more distracting.

She almost earned a punishment when Mark told her to 'heel', and she couldn't force herself to move fast enough.

She just wanted to be left alone to enjoy the feelings, and perhaps even get herself off. She was so upset that she even growled a bit, without even thinking.

Mark heard her and realizing what was happening, he smiled proudly. His puppy girl was reacting like a real dog. She was really building her behaviors along the lines he wanted. How cool was that!

He stopped then and attached her leash. Just to drive home the point that she was his, and he was in control.

Jenny got the message, and did her best to ignore the feelings emanating from her crotch, as she walked along beside her man.

Back inside the patio enclosure, he removed her leash and told her to 'go pee'.

With the vibrators still going, she made her way over to the dog run and squatted. She had a hard time getting the flow to start, but eventually she was able to relieve herself, and then wash up and dry off.

When she finished, Mark had already gone inside, so she had to bark at the door. When he didn't come and open it for her, she barked again, even louder this time.

Then it occurred to her that Carlos might be able to hear her, and that got her embarrassed, so she just curled up on her bed with her stuffed animal. She laid there for quite a while, an hour or two, with the vibrators running inside her, driving her crazy, but never enough to take her over the edge.

She became so horny that she started whining, and even barked a couple of times, trying to get Mark's attention. She didn't know whether she was doing it to be let in, to have them turned off, or to have them turned up. She was just praying for something to change.