All Comments on 'Jennifer Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decided to give it another go

Whilst I can imagine pet play for a brief period of time (a weekend?) within a scene, doing it for any longer is still a clear definite hard no. However, I can understand why people do enjoy it as far as I’m concerned it’s relatively harmless but only on the proviso that it’s fully and freely consensual.

Ironically one of the story categories I really enjoy is Reluctance but I almost never read them any more because it’s lumped in with Non Con, frankly it involves having to wade through too many fantasy stories about rape and abuse before finding a good Reluctance story. It just makes me angry and depressed.

Humiliation is a very specific kink and I imagine it’s a difficult balancing act, in the story his wife is absolutely not interested in humiliation. I’m not either my self esteem is sporadic and very low, I wouldn’t have been able to go outside for toilet needs. Attempting to get me to do so would rapidly devolve into an abusive situation.

You've fleshed out these characters so vividly that they’re relatable and very realistic. Overall the writing is absolutely stunning, you’re undoubtedly a talented writer it’s very easy to visualise this couple within their environment which pulls the reader tight into the scene. Their personalities are very distinct, it seems fairly inevitable (to me) that they’re headed for some kind of conflict. Jennifer does seem more accepting of the suit and most of what it entails but she definitely does have limits and she obviously is not happy with the day to day boredom or the prospect of this arrangement being long term. The part I find odd is that he doesn’t appear to understand that at all?

Some Problems...

There are aspects of the story that really stretch the readers *suspension of disbelief*. The first of which is that there’s no possible way that it’s healthy for her physically or mentally, to remain in the suit for months on end with only a few hours brief reprieve once a month. It would damage her musculature and tendons as well as being so unhygienic, it’s hardly a news flash that people need to wash themselves. Constantly being plugged vaginally and anally cannot be healthy at all. In this chapter you had her nipples pierced, on average nipple piercings take from 9-12 months to fully heal, loose clothing needs to be worn and the wounds need to be cleaned twice a day in a saline solution. If I recall correctly the suit is form fitting with openings for very obvious things and for her nipples, so that would cause a problem for pierced nipples. You were correct in the statement that the initial pain would pass quickly but there would an ongoing pain response for quite a long time.

I know a comment in ch1 had someone saying that he comes across as mentally ill and I definitely agree not because there’s anything wrong with the kink it has more to do his reactions to her complaints. He seems detached from the reality of their real world (someone close to me has Aspergers Syndrome and I can see parallels. This is not intended as offensive, it’s my interpretation of his character). *Their* normal is the pet play but he seems incapable of understanding why she is horrified at the prospect of being *found out*. Then again she doesn’t seem to accept it as a sexual kink, she wants to make him happy because she loves him it’s just a matter of how much she’s willing to endure before she rebels and refuses to continue. My opinion is that it would be better for them if the suit was only a part of their relationship and not an all encompassing default setting.

Thanks for sharing this

Tess (UK)

Thankfully in general terms it doesn’t appear to be sinister, disturbing yes but not deliberately malicious. It’s an interesting story.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 3 years ago
loving it

but jenny needs some kind of playmate now that she is accepting her role

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I'm beginning to hate this story. It was cute when it began but now, I worry for Jennifer and feel like I need to quit reading such an anxiety-ridden story. You are slowly killing Jennifer and Mark is quickly becoming a crazy professor-ish dud. Yes, dud - as in one no one wants to be around. He's ruining his only love by this abusive puppy demand. She will eventually leave him because of his insanity about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mark seems so awful

I've tried with this series, I have, but Mark's been given no redeeming qualities and Jennifer seems to be having such a bad time that it's impossible. There's no 'play' here, no positive emotions, just someone getting repeatedly bullied. I'm rooting for Mark and Jill to get trapped in suits together while Jennifer rides off into the sunset, but I know that'll never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
should be in non con or erotic horror

This is just in the wrong category. It reads like a nightmare scenario that wouldnt be out of place in a horror movie. Mark is a deluded monster and Jennifer comes off as his victim, not his beloved wife. Its the coerced 24/7 play aspect that takes it from a fetish (a quirky, shared erotic activity) to a reluctant, non consent situation.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 3 years agoAuthor
I appreciate your comments

I admit that this story is pretty ‘out there’. The feelings and motivations of both Mark and Jennifer are certainly suspect. I believe that people act-out and accept some truly bizarre situations, to satisfy their love and sexual fantasies. This is the case with this pair.

And I do rely on suspension of disbelief, but as little as I feel I can get away with.

I appreciate your positive comments on my writing style. I am only a well-read Amateur. But I try...

I am sorry if this story is off-putting. I do try different fantasies, fetishes and variations, in each of my tales. I may have gone too far afield with this one. Please sample my other stories – like ‘Perfect Pair’ for a more well-behaved couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey All...

to all reading and commenting... Guys this is only a story - just fiction - there are much more cruel stories on Lit than this - just get drawn by the story and wait where it will go, first of all enjoy it and don't fuss for the characters, course they are no real persons. Though a well written story, like a movie, can draw emotions from the reader/watcher, but everyone should be aware, it's just imagination, that brings it to live...

JtL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reluctance?

If this is supposed to be a story of consent but reluctance and not a story of non-consent and manipulation why does she not have a safeword command to disable the suit and a way to free herself from the suit if she wants? To say something is fiction is not an argument. This story is more insidious than most stories and the character of Mark is cringeworthy. It is too close to the horrors surrounding AI, where technology will enslave us or provide the means for people like Mark to do that and worse. Redeem this story by having this guy come to his senses.

sdoesdoeover 2 years ago

jkl';;;..gggggggg

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Love / hate thoughts on him springing the nipple piercing on her like that. On one hand I do enjoy the control and taking charge, but at the same time, he is showing signs, again, of not really seeing or knowing where the line should be for consent, talking to his wife, and properly involving her in decisions, and not just running with some comment she made in passing!

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

You're a great writer, with such a kinky imagination. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jennifer Pt. 02 Previous Part
Jennifer Series Info