All Comments on 'Jennifer Pt. 04'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FAR

This has gone waaaay too far from random fetish of a married couple engaging in pet play. I was horrified that his wife could and did put up with his obsession, that devolved from losing a beloved animal turned towards kink and is now completely fucked up. He’s mentally unhinged.

I got the impression that if his dog had actually suddenly turned up alive he would have fucked it as well. Now his step sister is involved and it’s gone from freaky kink to Freaky bizarre. Whilst there isn’t actually a blood relationship between brother and sister they have lived in a familial role as siblings thus from my perspective it becomes incest. Which is a hard no.

The writing itself is great, you’ve given life to these characters added realism to the whole thing, all of the way through this though he has come across as mentally unstable it’s as if he had some kind of aneurysm when his actual dog died. Overall the writing is damned impressive, surely the goal of authors is to evoke reactions from their readers, well you definitely did! Best of luck with your writing but for me this story is over. I’ll be sure to check in and look at your other stories.

Tess (UK)

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 3 years agoAuthor
I appreciate your comment. (I really do…)

I freely admit that this tale was pretty bizarre. More so then my usual writings. I did soften it a bit, in Part 5 (the final chapter.)

In my defense, at no time did Jennifer refuse to play along. She thought about it, and even thought she could back-out, but didn’t. Jill actually volunteered, and both she and Mark did a lot of soul-searching about their relationship. And, at no point did Mark violently force Jennifer into anything, and, of course, there was no instance of rape.

The story isn’t, after all, listed in ‘Loving Wives’, ‘Erotic Couplings’ or ‘Non-consensual’.

In any case, thank you for your comments on my writing style. I try…

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I honestly am enjoying this series. It's detailed and holds interest. I do agree that bringing the sister into the mix was probably not the best route to go, but it was interesting to read. The way it seems it's going, it feels like it will turn into a thruple or something similar. This definitely ain't as bad as the other stories I have read. I haven't read your last chapter yet, so I'll hold my judgment till I finish, but so far, it's excellent.

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Still really enjoying this. It is good that there is finally some company for her. It is all well and good Mark having his work and hobbies to occupy himself during the day, and leaving his "dog" at home on her own, but she needs some company and stimulation above and beyond simply reading books and browsing the internet. So introducing a very free spirited and kinky sister who decides that all of this is fun actually works very well, since it lets you expand the cast of characters that bit more, and provide the extra company that is needed to keep people stable and "sane".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jennifer Pt. 03 Previous Part
Jennifer Series Info