Jennifer Pt. 05

Story Info
Two pets, forevermore.
14.2k words
4.33
11.3k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer, wife and pet Part 5

(Fetish, Petplay, Puppyplay, consensual, reluctant)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4, first.

Two pets, forevermore.

Mark found himself living with two sexy pet girls. Jenny, with several months under her belt, was used to the lifestyle, but Jill was still learning, and the differences between the two of them, made for even more interesting times.

During the next week, Jill learned about living as a kitty. And it was difficult, and frustrating, and on occasion painful. But each night, when she crawled into bed and reviewed her day, she realized that she was enjoying her latest adventure. Especially those times when the vibrators did their thing.

She couldn't really explain it, but the orgasms she enjoyed were some of the best she'd ever had. Certainly, better than when she'd used her own vibrator and quite possibly, better than when she'd been with some guy, or girl.

And with them being so wonderfully enjoyable, those occasions when the program decided to just take her to the edge, became even worse torture. But they also made her even hornier, and wanting for more. A hell of a cycle!

It did bother her, a bit, that her thoughts constantly returned to the big question: when are the vibrators going to start up?

It made it hard for her to concentrate on much else, or at least anything important. She was able to amuse herself with books and TV and the Internet, but thoughts of her next sex session always distracted her. In bed, before she fell asleep, she was able to think a bit more clearly, as she knew that the suit wouldn't come to life during the night. And her thinking was often focused on her growing impression of herself as a nymphomaniac. That idea amused her, but also concerned her.

How long could she live like this, and how would it affect her psyche in the long run?

Over that same week, pure randomness led the suit to edge her several times in a row. It drove her crazy, and she couldn't even curse out loud, as she was usually in 'all fours' mode.

And some of her pleasure was offset by the occasional punishments she received when she forgot the rules and did something stupid, like stand, when she was in kitty, 'all fours' mode. Most often though the shocks were for speaking instead of purring, hissing or meowing like a proper kitty. She found that behavioral limitation particularly hard to deal with.

As she had expected, she spent much of her time, when in 'all fours' mode, looking forward to the days when the suit would allow her 'two feet' mode. Being able to talk, was the biggest benefit, then.

Jill also found that on those good days, when she was granted 'two feet' mode, walking in her suit's tall heels remained difficult and a bit painful. It was pretty much the same as when she wore the similarly tall-heeled shoes in Rio, but there she only wore them for a few hours at a time, and not for a full day. At the end of a long day, she almost looked forward to being on all fours. Almost.

Jill, like Jenny, also learned to hate the process of relieving herself. Especially when she was outside, and used the dog run, like her puppy sister-in-law. And it was always humiliating, even when no one else was around. When Jenny was also out on the patio with her, it was still bad, even though she knew that Jenny understood.

When she used an indoor bathroom, she at least had some privacy, but it was still awkward and uncomfortable. Jenny had explained, when she was restricted to paws and knees, how to stay that way and awkwardly hang her ass over the toilette to pee and shit, and over the bidet to clean herself. That was only a little better. At least when she was outside, she didn't feel so clumsy.

One thing that helped, was when kitty-Jill was in 'all fours' mode she had a bit more freedom than puppy Jenny did, as cats were allowed on the furniture while dogs weren't. That meant that while Jenny had to rest, or read, or surf the net on her laptop, from the floor, Jill could do those things on the couch or in a chair.

Jenny didn't appreciate that, and it made her envious of her kitten sister-in-law.

In any case, Jenny and Jill spent most of their time, together laying around the house or on the patio, like a couple of good pets. They often napped together, cuddling, and even petted and fondled each other. But with both of their pussies locked away, with their muzzles blocking their mouths and their paws restricting their hands, that was about all they could do. They enjoyed those times, nonetheless.

And Mark enjoyed watching them, and it made him horny as hell. As a result, his sex sessions with Jenny were even more passionate and more frequent. Jenny liked that aspect too. And when she thought about it, she realized that her time with Jill, increased her own libido.

Mark and Jenny were enjoying having kitty-Jill around. She added a dimension that made all their lives more fun.

They always got a charge out of those times when Jill's vibrators kicked in. The kitty would suddenly freeze in place for a second and then abruptly excuse herself and trot off to the guest cottage and her bed.

When she returned, Jenny and Mark could always tell if their kitty was fulfilled or frustrated, not only because of the duration of the session but also because of her body language, and attitude.

One rainy day, when she reacted and headed out, ignoring the weather, Jill was surprised to find Maria already in her suite, cleaning. Maria, now familiar with the half-human kitty just ignored her and continued vacuuming.

Jill, unable to use her own space, turned and headed angrily back into the house, dripping wet, with the vibrators doing their thing to get her off. In a panic she entered the kitchen, moaning, but not speaking, although it was verry difficult for her not to shout and curse in frustration. Mark, confused, just watched, as Jill dripped all over the floor, and squirmed about.

Jenny, took a minute to look outside, and catching a glimpse of Maria in the cottage, understood what was happening. She crawled over to Jill and ushered her into the master bedroom and onto her own dog bed.

Jill collapsed there, and allowed Jenny to retrieve a towel from the bathroom. After covering her, and rubbing her a little dry, Jenny then left the room, closing the door behind her, with Jill in the midst of a shuddering orgasm.

When Jenny returned to Mark, he had figured it out. "So, Jill's having her fun time, but Maria was in there cleaning?"

Jenny barked an acknowledgement. As she crawled about mopping up Jill's mess.

"So, she's in our bedroom? Not on our bed I hope."

Jenny shook her head and tapped her chest with her paw.

"Oh, she's in your bed. It will be sopping wet. I guess you'll have to sleep with me, tonight."

Jenny looked at him and ARFed her pleasure with that idea.

An hour later Jill came out of the bedroom, slowly and sheepishly.

Mark, couldn't let it alone. "Well, did you have fun, there kitty? You made a hell of a mess. Jenny had to take care of all the puddles you left behind. You owe her big time."

Jill hissed at him, not appreciating the humor, or the reminder of her disturbed adventure. She crawled over to Jenny, who was lying on the floor next to Mark and gave her a hug.

Mark got up and retrieved a couple of big bath towels from the nearby guest bath and returning, laughed, "you still look like the proverbial 'drowned cat', still pretty damp. We'll dry you off."

He and Jenny then proceeded to have a lot of fun rubbing their kitty all over with the towels. Eventually all three of them were giggling and rolling around on the floor rubbing and caressing each other.

Mark was actually enjoying himself, more than ever. He had gotten over his initial concerns about allowing his crazy step-sister to so deeply enter his and Jenny's erotically bizarre lives, and it seemed that everything was indeed working out. Jenny appeared to be happy with the arrangement too. She loved having a friend to hang with, and even their occasional forays into three-way sex games had been successful.

In fact, they had starting spending a couple nights a week, sleeping in the same bed, together.

It started on a dark and rainy night, when Jill had ordered the 'Shades of Grey' movie trilogy and despite having seen it all before, the three of them had stayed up late, watching the steamy flicks, back to back.

Both of the girls were in 'two feet' mode, at the time so they were all lounging on the floor, on an assortment of blankets and pillows. And, as had become something of a habit, there was also a degree of petting and caressing going on.

When the last movie ended, Jill had uncurled herself from Jenny's embrace and started to get up, but Jenny grabbed her around the waist and wouldn't let go. Jill giggled thinking it was a game, but Jenny had something else in mind.

"No, stay." She said, quietly.

"What's up, Jenny?" Mark asked, "it's time for bed."

"It's miserable outside, and I don't want her to get wet and cold. Jill, stay here with us tonight, please."

"I'd love to, but after those movies, I'm sure you two have better things to do." Jill said, a bit sadly. As horny as she was, there was nothing she could do about it. She had to wait for her vibrators to kick in, sometime tomorrow, before she could get any relief.

Mark was thinking along those same lines. He was very horny and he had big plans for glorious sex with his wife.

"Jill's right, lover, she has her own bed. I can walk her out with an umbrella, to keep her dry."

"Nope, she can sleep with us, we have plenty of room and, our kitty can just curl up on our bed."

"Really?" Jill asked. She liked the idea a lot. And it was something they'd never done. And she was kinky enough to want to give it a try.

Mark, didn't care the idea. He hadn't slept with his little sister since they were kids, literally too young to understand the implications of boys and girls in bed, together. He wanted to screw Jenny, tonight. Right now! And he couldn't see doing that with Jill watching. They weren't into that fetish.

So, looking at Jenny, he shook his head, no.

She, though wasn't taking it. "Don't give me that. I know you. I know you want sex, and you're embarrassed to have Jill around when we do."

Mark blushed, he was mortified that his wife understood him so clearly, and that she had just outed him in front of his sister.

Jenny understood, "I'm sorry honey, but you sure weren't too embarrassed the other day in the shower. And neither was I, or Jill either, for that matter. So, get over it. If you can't fuck me with the kitty in the room, we'll just wait until tomorrow."

And as she got up, pulling Jill up with her, she added, "We'll wait, like she has to do."

The two girls then stood over him, as he hadn't moved. Finally, he sighed and started to stand and Jill reached down and gave him her paw. He took it and the three of them walked slowly, holding onto each other, into the master bedroom.

Once there, Mark, as he usually did, went straight into the bathroom. It was their usual habit, as it took Jenny a lot longer to perform her evening chores, than he did.

When he came out the two girls were laying on top of the covers, giggling. The lights were turned down low, and there was music playing softly from the bedside table.

He knew he was in trouble, but what could he do?

Jenny went in next so Jill accommodatingly moved over to one side and held the covers up for Mark to crawl into bed from the other side.

When Jenny came out, Jill scampered in.

Jenny walked up to the bed, on the side where Mark was laying. "Move over buster, you're in the middle, tonight."

He looked up at her, and sighed.

"Come on, be a good boy," she said as she started to climb under the covers, nudging him over into the middle of the mattress.

When Jill came out, she walked over to the other side and joined them under the sheets.

Mark laid there sandwiched between the two soft, furry and very sexy women. He loved the feeling, but still felt a little strange, with his sexy sister lying next to him.

Jenny crawled over and climbed on top of him. "Unlock my pussy, and set my rear vibrator, please? I need to ride your cock." She whispered. And she had never before sounded so very sexy to him.

He gave the instruction, and then reached down and removed her dildo, feeling the one in her rear ramping up its vibrations, as he did.

He reached over to put the thing on the night stand, but misjudged it and the it fell onto the floor with a thump.

Both Jenny and Jill giggled. And Jill said, "clumsy, oaf."

Distracted as he was, he had momentarily forgotten that Jill was lying there next to him. His cock, which had been growing to full size, momentarily paused in response.

He turned to look and was staring directly into his sister's eyes. She was laying on her side, propped on an elbow, like she did when she watched porn on the TV.

He was startled back to the main event, when Jenny patted his chest with her paw. "Hey you, eyes front. The important thing is here. Me."

Mark quickly refocused on his lovely puppy wife as she slowly slid down his thighs, with her tail tenting the sheet and pulling it down and off of him.

When she was far enough down, she bent and took him into her mouth and began working him to full size. It didn't take long. Between the hours of sexy movies, and the situation he now found himself in, he was ready in no time.

Jenny, sensing his urgency slid back up and dropped her ready pussy down and onto his stiff and well lubricated cock. They moaned together as they each felt the other.

Mark reached up and grabbed her furry breasts and hooked his fingers through the dangling chains of her nipple piercings. It made Jenny gasp, as it usually did. And he gently pulled and wiggled her nipples as they began moving together.

Neither of them paid any attention to Jill as their tempo increased, and they began pumping and thrusting. Mark, more than ready came, first and Jenny, feeling him, orgasmed just a couple seconds later, while he was still emptying himself into her.

Several minutes later Jenny stretched out and lowered herself until she was lying flat on top of her lover. She stayed that way, and he wrapped his arms tightly around her holding her in place, while he buried his head into the fur of her floppy ear.

Jenny sighed, and slowly drifted off to sleep, as did Mark.

Jill, felling as horny as she could possibly be, also sighed and curled up into a fetal position, and closed her eyes. But it was a long time before she fell asleep.

In the morning, Mark woke up first, warm but stiff, still covered by his furry wife. He laid there, quietly not wanting to wake either her or his kitty sister, who was snuggled up next to him.

What have I gotten myself into? he wondered. I've turned my lovely wife into my substitute puppy, and now my sister has become our kitten. And the three of us are now cuddled in my bed. I certainly never expected it to go this far...

But he wasn't about to make any changes.

Finally, Jenny stirred and a few minutes later Jill sensing the movements, also began moving and stretching. Like the cat she was.

Jill climbed out of bed and discovered that she would be restricted by her suit to 'all fours', that day. She groaned, and then crawled out to the guest bath, down the hall.

Mark then nudged Jenny off of him, and groaning as he loosened his muscles, he quickly used the plumbing.

When he came out, Jenny was waiting for her turn. "Good morning lover," he said smiling, "Kitty will be on all fours, today, so you should be too." And before she could protest, he continued, "Jenny, all fours."

She slid off the bed onto her paws and knees, growling in the process.

He then walked out as she crawled into the master bath.

Eventually they all met up in the kitchen for breakfast. Mark was relieved neither of the girls could comment on last night's antics. He wasn't sure why, but he was happy to let sleeping dogs lie. Hah!

The day was a quiet one. Mark played in his office and lab, while Jenny and Jill laid around entertaining themselves as they usually did these days.

Jill was really angry when both sessions with her vibrators wound up being short edging efforts that left her frustrated and angry, especially after last night's movies and bed-time experience. She needed to get off!

Consequently, she was withdrawn and edgy throughout dinner. Mark and Jenny both understood, and let her sulk.

Later, they relaxed in the living room, with both girls in 'all four' mode, with Jenny was on the floor, kitty kitty Jill curled up on the couch next to Mark.

When the televised game ended, Mark declared that it was time to put out the cat, as he had more plans for sex with his puppy. This was a common occurrence, and Jill knew that she was expected to head out to her suite and spend her night there, while her brother and her friend enjoyed themselves.

This time, though it bothered her more than normal. Regardless, she complied and crawled out through the patio door that Mark held open for her. She made her way across the patio, stopping to relieve herself along the way and then went into her room. There she climbed up into the bed, lonely and bored.

She heard Jenny use the dog run and then return to the house. And knowing that her friend was going to get thoroughly screwed by her loving husband, Jill actually started to cry, feeling sorry for herself and jealous of the puppy. She finally fell asleep, but her dreams were full of sex. When she woke up in the morning, she was pleased to find that today would be an easy day, as she would be able to spend it on two feet, and talking.

Jill was standing, waiting at the door, when Mark wandered over and let her into the house for their normal morning get-together over breakfast. She was pleased to see that Jenny was also in 'two feet' mode and moving around, freely preparing the food, and chatting with Mark.

After eating, Mark disappeared into his office, as he so often did. This day, he left the two of them as they were, so they could while away their day talking, and moving around freely. That was not the norm, so both girls were greatly pleased with the situation.

They settled down in the family room to watch some morning TV. Each lying on their sides, on the forward edge of the couch, so their tails had room behind them. Their heads were on opposite arms of the sofa and their feet and legs were intertwined between them. It was a favorite position, whenever they had the opportunity.

An hour later, Jill got up and went into the bathroom to pee.

When she returned, she went over and lounged on some pillows on the floor, and smiling, she pulled Jenny off the couch and onto the floor with her. It was another of their favorite positions, one that they could share even when they were both in 'all fours' mode. And one where they spent hours cuddling and petting together.

Jenny just went along. She enjoyed the companionship and the intimacy with her friend.

Once they were comfortably settled, Jill, still upset over last night started whining. "I'm jealous. You get regular, nightly sex with Mark, while I suffer alone and horny in my room."

"Hey, kitty-girl, you get plenty of sex from your vibrators. And, by the way, it was all your idea."

"Yah, I know, and the vibrators do a great job for me, the orgasms are wonderful, but I miss having a cock inside my pussy, or my ass for that matter, and the feeling of the real thing. the warmth and the spurting cum."