All Comments on 'Jennifer Pt. 05'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An excellent series!

Your series was a pleasure to read and I looked forward to the new chapters. I especially enjoyed the fact that not every waking minute was sex. I appreciated how you allowed Mark to stick with his morals involving his step sister. It would have been easy to let him have sex with her and was a pleasant surprise when that didnt happen. The evolving story was wonderfully paced, and your choice to describe the difficulties s well the pleasures I think made the story unique. I thought it especially telling that Mark honored both girls wishes to be released and did not try to hold on to the fantasy. Thank you for a great diversion. I hope to read more of you work.

dogged1dogged1over 3 years ago

The gist of this story just didn't work for me. Most of the story was Jenny, and later Jill, trying to convince themselves that the pet life was exciting to them. Fortunately, they embraced reality and took off the pet suits, which actually earned this last story an extra star. Even the sex between Mark and the pets was strained and repetitively boring.

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

I found this part quite sad in tone, and it left me wondering what was going on, and where this was going. It was only at the end with the new dogs and the removal of the dog suit, that things finally made sense and I could see where you were going with this. It was good to bring this to a proper conclusion that makes sense and leaves us in a sensible place :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jennifer Pt. 04 Previous Part
Jennifer Series Info