Jennifer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, you sound like some slut in a porno movie," Jenny laughed.

"Well that's how I feel. I'd really love to feel a hard cock inside me."

"Sorry Jill, but that's the life of a pet. Restrictions, behaviors and frustrations are the name of the game. I've gotten used to them, and you need to also."

When she said it, Jenny knew that there was a difference. Jill was only there for the game that she herself had dreamed up. She could call it off any time she wanted, and Mark would, probably, release her. She, on the other hand was more locked into her lifestyle. Now that wasn't fair.

Jill was quite for a while, then, "Jenny, how would you feel if I used Mark's cock?"

"Used it?" Jennifer said laughing, but she was feeling very disturbed with the idea, wherever it was going.

"Well, you know, got fucked by him," Jill said, slowly and quietly, and then added, "his is the only real one around, ya know."

Jenny was absolutely not happy talking like this. About this topic. Avoiding her primary concern, she responded, "well, how? Your pussy is locked up tight."

"I could take him in my ass. It's not locked, and I do enjoy anal. I've gotten off on it many times."

"Really? It never really did it for me." She wasn't about to explain that now, when the front vibrator was humming away at high speed, and Mark was in her ass, she did have really great orgasms. That would be too much information, to share.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I do prefer normal cock in pussy sex, but sometimes, it feels nice in my rear, and under these conditions, that's my only option."

Damn! Jennifer thought, what can I say? I do love Jill and I want her to be happy, but...

She remained quiet for a few minutes, thinking. "Well, I understand, and I guess I would be okay with it, but I don't think Mark would do it. Remember how freaked out he got when you blew him that time? He's too, ah, traditional to feel good about sex with his sister. You know, even though you guys aren't blood relatives, he still considers you his sister, and he doesn't like the whole incest idea."

Embarrassed, she then buried her head in Jills furry breasts. Trying to put an end to the conversation.

She got lucky because at that moment, Jill's vibrators kicked in for the first time that day.

Usually, when that happened, Jill hurried out to the privacy of her bedroom, to enjoy the feelings as best she could, always hoping that the program would deliver orgasms rather than just pleasant feelings and frustrations.

But this time, even though Jenny released her from their embrace, Jill didn't move.

She moaned, and whispered, "can I just stay here, with you?"

Surprised, Jenny, unable to say 'no', just resumed her hug and began petting her friend with her free paw.

Jill, moaned again as she started to feel the vibrators doing their thing. "Thanks lover, it feels really nice to be held, like this." she sighed.

Jenny, hugged her friend as she squirmed and moaned under the vibrator's ministrations. She was happy for her, and the pleasure she was getting, but she also had other, mixed, feelings. She was a little embarrassed to be laying here holding her friend while she had her kitty version of sex. She was still uncomfortable over Jill's desire for the use of her husband's cock, and she was also a little jealous over the pending orgasms Jill would probably be experiencing. As it seemed that this wasn't going to be just an edging session, to frustrate her and make the kitty-girl even more horny than she apparently already was.

When Jill felt her suit begin taking her to an orgasm, she was thrilled, as always. It felt wonderful, and it was made even better by the happy feeling of being held and cuddled by her friend and companion. She did love Jennifer, like a sister, and perhaps a little something more. They were, after all, both locked in their furry bodies, and living with the restrictions imposed by the suits. Their shared experiences were erotic and fun in a bizarre way, that really turned her on.

And that thought, coupled with the vibrators, pushed her over the edge and into her first orgasm.

Jenny felt her friend tense and her body pulse and when Jill groaned and squirmed within her grasp, she knew that Jill had had her first orgasm. There were presumably more coming as only fifteen minutes of the programmed hour had elapsed.

Jenny was both happy and envious of her, too.

They stayed wrapped together through another half-hour, and Jill's next two orgasms. Soon after, with another fifteen minutes to go, and one or possibly two more orgasms expected, the grandfather clock began chiming the noon hour. Jenny panicked a bit when she realized that Mark could very well come out any time now for lunch, and she didn't want him to see the two of them hugging while Jill carried on in the middle of an orgasm.

As it was, Jill had been kind of loud with her groans, during the last one, and as she was winding down from that high, panting heavily, she had even mumbled, "that's enough."

Jill had, in the past complained to Janny that sometimes the suit didn't know when to quit. That on occasion it was really too much of a good thing. That after several great orgasms, the next one started to get kind of hurtful, and could sometimes become downright torture.

Jenny didn't want Mark to stumble onto that! But there was little she could do. She couldn't stop the program, and she couldn't move the two of them to somewhere else. So, fearfully, she just held on and hoped.

Sure enough, Jill had her fourth suit-delivered orgasm, and didn't seem to enjoy it anywhere near as much as she had the previous three.

Jennifer held her tightly and nuzzled her fur, as the poor kitty tried to catch her breath. Jill's paws were both buried between her legs, holding and massaging herself.

When Jennifer looked at the clock, she saw that there was still time for yet another orgasm, if the suit decided to forge ahead. And it did.

This time Jill almost screamed as the vibrators ramped up yet again, and worked over her tired pussy and ass. She was panting and shuddering and twisting while Jenny held her as tightly as she could.

Jennifer wasn't sure if Jill actually came, that last time, or if she just passed out, but she finally calmed down and lay quietly, totally exhausted, as she caught her breath, and slowly relaxed.

When Jennifer sensed that Jill was somewhat recovered, and she was anxious to get untangled before Mark appeared, she asked Jill, "hey lover, it's time for lunch. Mark will be here any time now. You ready to get up?"

Jill, understanding Jenny's concerns, sighed, "yes, all right, I think I can move" and she began to slowly sit up.

"Wow, hon. I think you're lucky that, that doesn't happen more often," Jenny said, as she too began to stand.

Jennifer helped Jill to her feet, while she answered, "No, usually I just have three, only occasionally do I have four. This time was a first." She shook her head as she took a tentative step, "I can't believe, five!"

As they stumbled together into the kitchen, Jill grabbed Jenny in a big hug, "I think this time, I was so horny, and jealous, and you felt so good, that I just really lost it." She nuzzled into her friend's fur, and added, "It was all your fault!" And she giggled, happily.

They were in the kitchen when Mark arrived, unaware of what the morning had been like for his two girls.

Jill was still a little sore and shaky, but he didn't seem to notice.

When Mark returned to his lab, after their meal, Jill curled up on the couch and dozed off, while Jenny read from a position on the floor.

It was only an hour later when Jenny was interrupted, by a moan from Jill, who jumped up and staggered to the back door and out to her suite.

Poor girl, her pussy is going to be completely worn out. Jenny thought.

Her thoughts then turned to their earlier discussion about Jill 'using', Mark's cock. She really didn't like the idea, or the description. Mark's cock wasn't something to be used. It wasn't an inanimate object, and he wasn't a toy.

Jill didn't return until dinner time, and only after Mark sent Jenny out to get her.

Jenny had to knock several times before Jill finally opened her door, yawning, and moving slowly.

"Was it good?" she asked.

"Not really, I was still sore from the earlier session."

And that's all she shared.

They ate another subdued meal, together in the kitchen.

When Mark asked Jill how her vibrator sessions had been, that day, remembering how bummed she had been yesterday, she replied "they were good." But didn't elaborate, and Mark didn't push for details.

After a couple of hours watching TV, Jill left kind of early for the guest cottage. Soon thereafter, Mark shuffled Jenny off to their room for sex.

Tired after another great session with the plug in her ass giving her thrills while Mark's cock pumped in her pussy, Jenny sighed and delicately described Jill's longings for a real cock.

"But that's what she wanted. It was her idea to lock herself up with only the two plugs for pleasure. I thought she wanted it to be mechanical. So that's what she got." Mark said.

"I know, and you're right, but now she's having second thoughts."

"Well, gee, I'm sorry, but there's no voice command capability in her collar. I can't issue a command to unlock her."

And then another issue occurred to him, and it scared the shit out of him. "Jenny, what else is she thinking? Even if we unlock her pussy, what then? What is she going to do, invite someone to stop buy and screw her?"

Jenny looked at him, timidly, "I don't know."

Actually, she did know. And it made her very nervous. There was only one cock available. But she wasn't willing to talk about it. Not with him, and not now.

They sat quietly for a minute. Then she asked, "You must be able to remove that plug."

"Well, yes, I can issue a command from my computer. I have to be able to unlock everything, for cleaning or removal. Does she just want out?"

"No, I don't think she does. She's just unhappy with only the vibrators, getting her off. I can understand that she wants some real sex. Can't you?"

Mark, just shook his head and closed his eyes, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

Jenny knew to let the topic alone. She had the answer, anyway, but she was still bothered by the bigger question. How did she feel about Mark screwing her friend? Even if he would. It was hard enough thinking about him having sex with another woman, let alone Jill. She knew it wouldn't have anything to do with love, but...

The next morning, while Mark was distracted with a phone call to someone at the company, Jenny, still in two-feet mode, told Jill that only Mark could unlock her front plug, via his computer.

Jill, in 'all fours' mode accepted the news calmly, but with obvious disappointment. She knew how hard it would be to talk her brother into overriding the rules he had built, at her own request.

During dinner, that evening, Mark reminded Jenny that it was time for her suit cleaning, and asked if she was ready to do it, tomorrow.

"Sure, I almost forgot. Time flies," she replied, chuckling.

Then, a few minutes later, "can I take the day off? Can we go do some shopping and go out for dinner, and have a naked sex night?" She was obviously excited by her proposal. And Mark could see, hopeful.

All the while, Jill was watching the interchange. Jenny had told her about the monthly cleaning procedure. As the kitty had only been in her suit for a little over two weeks, she hadn't had that pleasure yet. In any case, though she was already feeling envious.

Smiling, Mark said, "I don't see why not. I think it would be a lot of fun."

And Jenny jumped up and hugged Mark, happily.

Jill was really bummed when she discovered that again she would be in 'all fours' mode that day. She had hoped to be able to somehow participate in Jenny's cleaning process. Now she knew that she'd only be able to observe. It only added to her disappointment and her unkind feeling of jealousy.

Immediately after breakfast Mark and Jenny began the removal process, while Jill, curled in the corner, just watched.

They'd been through the whole thing often enough by now that the process went smoothly. Jenny still moaned, and even cried a bit as she worked to loosen up her fingers and hands. But with Mark's help she got past that trouble and the usual pains from her pussy and her feet too.

After Mark left to test and clean the suit, Jill purred as she got her first look at Jenny. She loved the sight, even though her friend was pale and bald. Jenny heard her and paused, and twirled, allowing Jill to get a good look, even though she was embarrassed, she felt that as Jill had never seen her as a woman before she deserved the opportunity.

After she'd given Jill about a minute to take her in, she scampered off, giggling to jump in the tub and soak, as she always did.

Jill wandered out to guest cottage, depressed and jealous, but also happy for her friend.

Jenny took her time in the bath, scrubbing her poor skin and then climbing out to cover herself in skin lotions. With that done, she began her preparations for spending her day among the population. She did her make-up, added her wig, and dressed in her favorite casual dress.

While she was finishing up, Mark returned and, at her urging quickly showered and dressed.

When he was finally ready, but before they headed out, the plans almost changed when they began hugging and kissing. Their passion grew, as they hadn't kissed in a month and it felt really nice. But Jennifer finally pushed him away, saying, "nope. Later, I want to go out."

Mark sighed and agreed.

Before they left for the day, he ran out to tell Jill that they were leaving and he didn't expect to be home until late that night.

In parting he called, "I left you a couple of sandwiches, on the table in the kitchen. So you won't starve. No telling when we'll be home. You be a good kitty, and don't get into any mischief."

Jill, depressed, just growled, quietly.

Jennifer really enjoyed herself as they cruised around Marin County, visiting small stores and larger shopping centers. She realized how much she had missed the fun of window-shopping and people watching. They stopped in at a winery and sampled some great wine and grabbed a light lunch at the place's quaint little restaurant.

This time, Jennifer made it a point to be outgoing and talkative with everyone and anyone they encountered.

Mark was enjoying himself, too. Jennifer's enthusiastic interactions and her overall happiness was contagious and the two of them spent a lot of time laughing and chatting about the sights and entertainments.

They stayed out all day and finished with a late dinner at a restaurant that they used to visit frequently, before Jennifer became Jenny.

When they finally arrived home, they collapsed onto the couch, pleasantly exhausted and cuddled. Mark's hands were all over his lover, and hers were all over him.

That's where Jill found them when she wandered in from the patio.

"Hi, kitty. I suppose you're hungry, "Mark said.

Jill, just nodded.

Jenny jumped up. "You stay here, lover. I'll make kitty something. But then I think I'm ready for bed."

Mark, smiled, "I'll be happy to go to bed. Although I'm not too tired. I'm ready for something more than sleep." And he gave an exaggerated lustful wink, that made it clear what he was thinking.

Jennifer giggled, and winked back. Jill also understanding what the two of them planned, again added jealousy to the feelings of boredom and frustration that she was already suffering.

She had had one edging and one orgasm session while she was home alone, but the second event hadn't been nearly as enjoyable as it should have been. She was distracted by her envy for Jenny's out-on-the-town freedom.

Jenny made Jill a nice Asian chicken and rice bowl, and left her to eat while she scurried out, wishing her a good night.

Jill sighed and ate her meal; she was hungry. Afterward she resignedly wandered back out to her bedroom. Still feeling blue.

Mark and Jennifer spent the rest of the evening kissing, hugging, cuddling and making love naked together, in their bed. They both found that the skin-on-skin contact was especially enjoyable -- a special treat.

Jenny, particularly loved being able to use her mouth and tongue, not only in kissing her lover but also on his cock. Mark loved it too.

He had a difficult time holding back while she licked and kissed his very hard dick.

He finally warned her, begged her, to stop before he exploded, and as she shifted up, to ride him, she asked, "better than Kitty?"

"Oh yes, much. I love you."

Excellent answer, she thought.

Their orgasms, were as good as ever, that night, and they fell asleep in each other's arms happy and content.

Jill's attitude was improved in the morning when she found that she would be able to spend her day on two feet, and talking. But when she made her way over to the house's kitchen, she didn't find Mark cooking breakfast, as he usually did early each day.

Suspecting that her lovers, and that's how she thought of them now, were sleeping in, she laboriously made her own meal.

Mark and then Jennifer woke, much later than usual.

When Jennifer did finally open her eyes, she found her puppy outfit laid out on the foot of the bed, and Mark up and in the bathroom, shaving.

She got up and sat on the bed, contemplating her suit. She chuckled, derisively when she grasped that she was thinking of it as hers, instead of as Mark's creation for her.

She picked up the latex panties and looked at them, preparing to put them on. Her sex, actually seemed to get excited at the thought.

She continued to hesitate, though. I need to get dressed, she thought.

But, before she submitted to that chore, she had a big debate with herself. Yesterday had been so much fun! Putting the suit on this time was harder than ever before. Looking back, the first time she had been dressed in the thing, she was confused. The next couple of times she had been resigned. This time, she was resentful.

Why? She thought. Why am I submitting to this?

Logic said that it was insane. But her feelings for Mark, outweighed a lot of that. And when she looked deep inside, she realized that she did get some perverted thrill out of her life as a puppy. That confused her. But when she thought about Jill, actually requesting to live the pet-girl life. She understood that it was not so very unthinkable.

Her train of thought was interrupted when Mark finished up in the bathroom and came out to join her.

"Ready?" he asked.

She looked up at him for a moment, and then sighing, stood up and started dressing.

With only a little help from Mark, she climbed back into her puppy suit.

After he snapped her tail back into place she turned and hugged him, holding him unmoving for several minutes.

He hugged her back but then had to ask, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she answered quietly, letting him go.

He walked over to his laptop and issued the commands that locked her into her puppy-girl life, once again.

They walked out to find Jill sitting up and finishing her breakfast. She was apparently again blessed by her program with 'two feet' mode.

"Good morning, Jill. How are you this fine day?" Mark asked, pleasantly.

"Fine," she mumbled.

"Looks like you've already eaten. Make everything yourself?" Jenny asked.

"Yup."

Although Mark, didn't really seem to get the message, Jenny could see that Jill wasn't in a good mood. Something was obviously bothering her.

Finished with her own food, Jill cleaned up her dishes and wandered into the family room, while Mark and Jenny cooked and ate.