Jennifer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill also had trouble with her feet, when the high heeled paws came off. The pain and cramps were terrible and she had to lay back on the bed as both Mark and Jenny worked to get the muscles to relax, and the tendons to stretch out. Eventually, though she was able to stand, but it still hurt.

Jenny and Jill did most of the work to remove the latex panties and their plugs, from her sore pussy and ass.

It was such a relief to be empty and accessible, down there. As soon as she stepped out of the things, Jenny shuffled her into the bathroom and into the big tub filled with hot water and suds.

Both of them were giggling and laughing, and Jenny got her fur all wet, as they played with each other; Jill in the tub and Jenny kneeling next to it.

Mark, stayed out of it, and simply gathered all of the suit's parts and headed into his lab to begin the cleaning and testing process.

After a while, Jenny left Jill alone to soak and relax in her happily naked state.

Jill was delighted to be out of the suit. And her hands soon found their way to her pussy. While she soaked in the warm water, she took herself to a couple of orgasms, with just her fingers.

Afterwards, she added more hot water and just laid back, relaxed and dreaming.

Lying there, she chuckled as she realized that she did feel empty. She remembered Jenny mentioning that feeling and now knew what she had meant.

As she thought about putting the suit back on, and returning to life as a kitty, all of the frustrations and discomfort, and the punishments came to mind, and she just said 'no'.

So, when Mark, and Jenny, came in to check on her and to tell her that the kitty suit would be ready in another hour, she stepped out of the tub and took the towel Jenny handed her.

As she dried herself off, she looked at Mark, who was admiring the view, and just shook her head.

"Sorry Mark, but I just can't. It was super fun. But I need people, and real sex, and open air, and sex, and to get away from here, and real sex, and see and do other things. You know, adventure."

Jenny laughed, not too surprised by her decision. "Are you sure? I'll miss you."

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll miss you too, but I just can't imagine another month locked away."

Mark, only a bit disappointed, reached out and hugged his sister. "I'll miss you too. It's been a real trip having you around."

Jenny joined the family hug, and they stood close like that for several minutes.

Jill finally pushed back to get dressed.

"Mark, I want you to keep my suit, store it for me until the next time I come back. I just might want to get back to my kitty life." She reached up and kissed him, adding, "thanks bro."

Then she turned to Jenny, and hugged her again, tightly and for a very long time.

When she separated, she sighed, "I'll go start packing. I, want to hit the road in the morning. I don't feel like hanging around."

"You don't have to go, hang around. Please, I love having you here." Jenny begged.

"Yah, sis. You don't have to run off," Mark added.

"Oh, I think I do. You two can just continue your games without me." And she walked out, naked, out the back door and into the guest cottage.

Back in her room, Jill flopped down onto her bed and just laid there, enjoying her freedom; happy to be out of the kitty outfit.

She was already thinking about where she would go, when she left tomorrow. She was leaning to Vancouver. She'd visited there once before and had loved the place.

Eventually she got up and put on some clothes. Real, people clothes. And they felt great, but different, and for a moment she missed her kitty suit. But the more she moved about, barefoot, in her jeans and T-shirt, the better they felt.

The three of them spent the rest of the day, together eating, drinking and chatting in the main house.

Although Jenny was happy for her friend, Jill was obviously happy to be out of her suit, the puppy-girl was also depressed. She had enjoyed having kitty-Jill around for so many reasons. Jill had been a fun and loving companion, as well as a fellow pet, in her similar suit. And Jenny knew she was going to miss the emotional support, she had provided.

She was also jealous over Jill's return to humanity.

In the morning, Jill loaded her bike, while Mark and Jenny watched.

Jenny cried and Jill teared up as they said their farewells, accompanied by lots of hugging, and promises.

"I'll be back. In a month or two," Jill said, as she broke away and mounted her Harley.

The big bike cranked up noisily, and Jill waved as she rolled down the drive. Mark led Jenny back into the house as the sound of the bike faded into the distance.

The two of them spent the rest of the day, together, cuddling on the couch. Jenny needed the attention and Mark understood. He too missed his goofy sister.

The next week, around the big house was quiet, and kind of boring. The couple returned to their normal routine, with Mark in his time in his office and lab, and Jenny lying about, entertaining herself on the Internet, reading or watching the TV.

In their quiet moments, they were both troubled. Mark was concerned with Jenny's quiet and withdrawn behavior, while she just felt lonely and bored.

It was Friday when Mark walked outside to find Jenny, sleeping lazily in her bed on the patio. She stirred when she heard him walking, but didn't open her eyes.

"Hey lazy one, wake up."

She opened her eyes and stared up at him, sullenly, and didn't move.

"Jenny, sit" he said. A bit upset that she hadn't reacted better to his presence.

At his command, she quickly roused herself and assumed the position. It had been many days since she'd received a punishment shock and she fully intended to keep that streak going. But she was put off by his demands.

"Good girl," he said casually, "I just got a couple of calls. A really nice woman from the 'Rescue a Golden' charity organization called to talk me into adopting a pair of dogs who need a good home. It's a brother and sister who are only two, and are inseparable. She said that they are full of energy, and need training, but are otherwise good dogs. That's why she, Donna, was working so hard to find them a forever home." He paused for a minute, thinking, then continued. "She even offered to drive all the way up here to interview us. And I told her to come."

Jenny was surprised, shocked really. Mark had her. What was he thinking now? A doggy threesome? That would never work! Even though she had surrendered to his whole Jenny the puppy scheme, she couldn't go for something like that.

When she growled, showing her displeasure with the idea, he was surprised.

"What's wrong with that? You can hide while she's here. I'll just tell her that you're out of town or something."

Jenny nodded that that was okay, but she still growled, indicating that she was unhappy with some other aspect.

It took Mark a few minutes to try again. "You don't want other dogs around the place? Is that it?"

Jenny nodded positively.

"Hmmm, I thought you'd like the idea. Hell, a pair of Goldens would be like it was before. When we first met. We could even call them Penny and Harpo. And Harpo would really be a boy, this time."

He paused, looking at her, "you're not jealous are you. There's plenty of space around here to share."

She growled loudly and barked for additional emphasis at that statement, and concluded with several emphatic shakes of her head.

"Okay, okay, it's not that."

Jenny gave Mark the signal that indicating that she wanted to be released from 'all fours' to 'two feet', so she could talk.

He thought about it for a moment, he didn't like granting those requests, but since this conversation was going nowhere, he nodded, and ordered, "Jenny, two feet."

"You nut case!" she yelled, and Jenny never yelled. She must really be upset, he realized.

"If you think I'm going to settle into a relationship with two real Goldens, you're crazier than I ever dreamed."

"Relationship?" he stammered.

"Yah, some sort of weird, doggy threesome. No way!"

"Oh God, Jenny, no. I wasn't looking at it like that. No, oh no. I was just thinking about getting back to you and I enjoying pets, like we used to. Nothing more. I'm not that crazy, or kinky."

While she was yelling at him, she had stood up, so it was easy for him to step over and grab her and give her a big hug. She allowed it, but remained tense and didn't hug him back.

"Lover, if we brought those two into our home, we, you and I would work with them and live with them just like we did when we met. Nothing more."

Slowly, he felt her relax within his grasp, and eventually she hugged him, and quietly responded, "okay, you had me really worried there for a minute."

"Can we go inside and talk about it, some more?"

"Sure."

And he grabbed her paw and led her into the house.

Inside the door, she asked, "you mentioned two calls."

"Oh yah, the second was from Jerry at the company, remember him? He was calling to warn me that a woman from Rescue a Golden would be calling. He wanted to apologize for giving her my name and phone number. She was a friend of a friend and had tried to get him to take the pair, he had given me up to get her off his back."

They quickly prepared their lunch, and then, while they ate, began to get serious about the idea.

"So, you're seriously considering adopting those two dogs?" Jenny asked, as she took a drink from her water bottle.

"Yes, it seems like a good idea. And the two of them need a good home, so why not with us?"

"Don't you think our, ah, lifestyle is a little odd? Won't there be some confusion? And how can I share the dog run with them?"

"Oh, I'm sure we can work it all out. We can always keep you separate. They can be in the big yard, and you can stay in the patio area. They'll love the freedom out there, in the big space."

She remained quiet, thinking of the implications.

He spoke up again, "You could always spend more time in 'two feet' mode. That would eliminate confusion and conflicts."

"Really?"

Jenny really liked that idea. Life on all fours was so frustrating and boring! Thinking about it, she realized how much she had grown to hate it.

If the new dogs would justify that improvement in her life, she was all for it.

Mark was slowly nodding, still lost in thought.

Jennifer could see that it was a struggle for him. Wrapping his head around making changes to the life that he had established for the two of them. But he was apparently working on it, and getting used to the idea.

She didn't want to slow this effort down any, so she asked, "so when is this woman coming? Tomorrow?"

"Yes," he replied snapping out of his revere. "It's Donna, and she'll drive up in the morning. With traffic, she probably won't arrive until eleven."

"Okay," so how do we handle it? I mean what about me?"

"Well we could always introduce you to her so she can see what a good master and trainer I am."

And then he laughed, from both his joke and from the horrified expression, that he could only imagine, on her face.

"Very funny. No seriously, what will we do?"

Mark cleaned up the dishes, while they made their plans.

Jenny would hide in the guest house, and Mark could call her and put her on speaker, if the gal from Rescue, wanted to interview her. They didn't really expect that to happen, and they were sure that Mark, and his perfect house would be enough to convince anyone that the dogs would be happy and well cared for, here.

They would, of course, have to clean up any aspect of Jenny's doggy presence before the visit, to avoid confusion. Removing her scattered dog beds would be the main task.

When Donna did arrive, Mark would give her the tour, excluding the one building. He would explain the dog run as having been built specifically for when he felt himself ready for a dog, or two, and hint that he was now ready. After all, he had only moved up here full-time, a few months ago.

With the plan agreed upon, and lunch complete. Much to her disappointment, Mark put Jenny back outside, on all fours.

Although she wasn't happy about it, and she let him know that, she resigned herself to another boring day. But she now had something exciting to keep her mind busy. Happy dreams of more time on two feet, in the house, would help her while away the time.

Donna's visit was a non-event. She was pleasant and enthusiastic about Mark, the house and yards, and about the two dogs. When she left, she promised to get back to Mark, tomorrow, and expected that he would be able to pick them up later in the week.

Mark relayed all of the information to a relieved and excited Jenny as soon as Donna had left.

They waited patiently for the call, and when Donna did call and give them the happy news, they celebrated the night away with a prolonged sex session. It was wonderful and Jenny was overjoyed. Mark even let her stay inside, in 'two feet' mode all night and all the next day, while he went shopping at a couple of pet stores.

He would drive down in his SUV on Thursday to pick up the two real dogs.

They spent a little time, over the next couple of days discussing what to do about the naming issue.

At first each of them was concerned about the other, and whether either of them would have issues with the memories of their old dogs, if they reused the names for the new ones.

In the end, they went ahead and decided to name them Penny and Harpo. Jenny accepted that this time Harpo would really be a boy.

When Mark returned with the two big dogs Jenny was delighted. They were everything that they had dreamed of. Beautiful dogs, with great coats. Energetic, happy and loving. And inseparable, as they'd been told.

They didn't seem to have any issues accepting Jenny as the pack leader's main companion, and they settled into a very normal human-dog family unit. Even though Jenny was an atypical human.

Mark and Jenny immediately began a near-full time training regimen with the two of them. They were pleased when both dogs seemed intelligent and willing to learn and cooperate with their masters.

Harpo and Penny were a delight and adorable, and Mark and Jenny quickly came to love them.

Jenny was also thrilled as Mark left her in two-feet mode all of the time, these days.

It seemed to both of them that their lives had completely changed. And both of them were happy with the way things were going.

The dogs became the focus of their days. Mark spent a lot less time sequestered in his office and lab, and Jenny, always able to walk and talk, felt much more like a woman and less like a puppy.

"You know, outside of making love, my favorite time is when we're working with the dogs," Mark said, as they relaxed in bed, late one night.

Jenny sighed and laughed. "That's exactly what I was thinking."

Under their guidance, Penny and Harpo were making great progress learning the rules of the house, and the required responses to their master's commands. Harpo, being the male, was more fun loving, always anxious to play. He always seemed to have a ball or some toy in his mouth, pestering Mark to throw it for him. Jenny, with her paws couldn't throw very well.

Penny, was more of a lover, and she delighted in cuddling and getting petted. She also easily took charge when Harpo got too rambunctious and tried to wrestle with her, or either of the two humans. She'd bark and nip at him until he backed off.

Mark, had to handle all of the socializing training, taking the two dogs to the park to play with their own kind, and into the streets to visit with humans. Jenny missed that aspect. And Mark wished she could join them in that training.

It was two weeks after the dogs' arrival, and Mark and Jenny were lying in bed cuddling, relaxing after their nightly session of sex, that Jenny with her head on Marks's chest sighed, "Mark I think I've had enough."

"Enough what?"

"Enough of the puppy life. You don't need a puppy wife any more, we have real dogs to work with and play with, now. And I want to help train them. And I can't really do it in my puppy suit. I want out."

Mark was only a bit surprised. He had worried that this day would come, ever since the beginning.

"Oh Jenny, are you sure? I love you so, just the way you are, and you can work with the dogs. I've seen you."

"No, Mark. Just no." and she crawled out of bed, and standing next to him, held out her paw.

He looked up at her, not really wanting to get up, but when she waved her arm at him, he nodded, "all right." He understood that the time had come. And that he couldn't refuse his wife's request. The presence of the dogs had changed his thoughts and dreams and he was enjoying them so much he had started thinking about freeing Jenny to go back to being Jennifer his wife.

Now she had made her decision, and he would honor it.

They walked slowly together into the lab where Mark plugged his laptop into the suit's collar and unlocked and deactivated the whole outfit.

Mark helped Jenny strip everything off, and they left it lying there, for Mark to clean and pack up, sometime later.

Mark massaged Jennifer's hands and feet before they walked hand in hand, back to the master bath where they took a long hot shower, together. They hugged and kissed under the hot sprays of water, but decided to hold off making love until they got back into bed.

Jennifer giggled happily throughout. She was so very relieved to be back in her skin, and free to be a human woman again. Mark, loved his lover's happy reactions and decided he no longer needed or wanted a puppy-girl companion. He was happy with his woman.

Afterwards they crawled back into bed, and just held each other, as they got used to the idea that that part of their lives was over. Of course, Harpo tried to get them to get up and play, but they ignored him, and he wandered back over and laid down next to Penny.

Mark and Jennifer, worked with their two Goldens, several hours per day, until both were perfectly trained pets. They even got them certified with the AKC CGC program, and then moved on to have them certified as therapy dogs.

They became very popular at all of the local hospitals and schools, and with the police and fire departments, too. Good therapy dogs are always in demand, and Penny and Harpo, along with Mark and Jennifer, were perfect in that role.

And the four of them spent many days at the dog park...

The END

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.