Jennifer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, Mark disappeared into his office, and Jenny joined Jill who was surfing the Internet on her laptop. Pecking away on the keyboard with her claws.

"You're getting better at that." Jenny said, as she lounged on the couch, next to her friend.

"Yes, practice. But it's still a pain."

"I understand," Jenny said, then, "Hey, wanna tell me what's bothering you?"

Jill looked over at her. "I guess I'm a little bored." She sighed, before continuing, "disillusioned, might be a better description."

"Oh? Being a kitty isn't as much fun as you expected it to be?" Jenny asked, with a chuckle.

Jill looked at her. "Well, I brought this on myself. I expected it to be another fun, and erotic adventure. It seemed that it would be, when I saw you and Mark having so much fun with the games and the sex."

When Jenny started to speak up, Jill held up her paw. "Wait. I know that you didn't actually volunteer for the puppy life. But you seem to have gotten used to it, and to even enjoy it. I thought I would to. But..." And she stopped and sighed, again.

"You're right. I didn't ask for this, like you did. I started out doing this for Mark. And at first it was terrible. And I have gotten used to it. But I'm not crazy, or crazy about this. Before I put the suit back on this morning, I was, for the thousandth time, considering just refusing to continue."

"Why didn't you?"

Jenny shrugged, "I don't really know. Now that I've gotten used to it. I guess I'm okay with it. With living this way. Mark sure loves it, and the sex is great, and I can entertain myself easily enough, and I don't have to work, or anything." She paused for a minute, thinking. "But I am getting bored and tired of it all. I'm not sure how long I will go along with it."

Jill just nodded. "You're right. It is an easy life, and the sex is good. But I do miss real human contact, and human sex." And she giggled, "a lot!"

Jenny laughed, "yes, I've seen that!"

When Jill looked at her curiously, Jenny continued, "in the shower."

"Oh that. That was fun, but not sex. Not what I really need."

"Well, my dear. If you need more than that, around here, you may have to consider Carlos, the gardener."

"Oh, ick!" Jill then stared at Jenny for a few minutes.

"Jenny, I hate to ask, but, what about Mark?"

Jenny knew it would come down to this, and she hadn't been able to answer herself, when she had thought about it.

"Jill, I just don't know. As far as I know he has never cheated on me." And her voice trailed off.

"But honey, this wouldn't be cheating, would it? I mean, we're best friends, and he's my step-brother."

Jenny exhaled, "that might even make it worse. And besides, I don't think Mark will go for it. I know he still gets a little freaked out, worrying that it's some category of incest."

"But we're not blood relatives." Jill sad, plaintively.

Jenny just shook her head, and Jill, worried that she was pushing her best friend, too far, just decided to give up.

She gave Jenny a hug to show her that there were no hard feelings, and walked out to her room, to wait for her next session. She sure hoped it would be a good one. She needed it.

Jill hid in her guest suite the rest of the day, and Jenny just relaxed and read, as she often did.

When Mark came out for dinner, he asked where his sister was, and Jenny slowly and carefully explained how his sister was feeling. When she got to the part about Jill feeling the need for real sex, with a real cock, he just shook his head. But as she watched, he apparently came to understand what Jill was thinking, and he blushed, right there in front of her.

Jenny couldn't help herself, and she chuckled. "You just got it, didn't you?"

He looked at her, "Is she really thinking about sex with me? Did she really bring that up with you as a possibility?"

When she nodded, he spoke up, "I don't see it happening. She's my sister, and I would never dream of screwing her or anyone other than you."

Jenny stepped over and hugged him, "That's what I told her. And I love you for it. But she's a very horny and desperate woman, er, kitty."

They left it at that, neither of them wanting to discuss, or even think about that topic any further.

Jill finally came back into the house, while Jenny and Mark were cooking dinner. She was pleasant enough, but still seemed subdued.

Mark and Jenny were also kind of quiet, so dinner was just a family meal, with little conversation.

Jenny felt bad, so she cuddled with Jill on a bunch of pillows on the floor, while the three of them watched a couple of movies on the Television, until it got late.

She could tell that her kitty friend was still upset, so out of the blue, she invited her to spend the night in the big bed with her and Mark.

As soon as she asked, Mark gave her a 'what the hell?' look. He was afraid that his wife was somehow hinting about sex, but to put that thought out of everyone's mind, Jenny spoke up. "Please join us Jill, just for some cuddling and a good night's sleep."

Jill got the message, but still accepted, feeling the need for companionship and happy to get it from the two people who she loved the most, in the entire world.

Although the two girls seemed to be enjoying the night together in their bed, Mark was uncomfortable and disappointed that he didn't get to have sex with his wife. Oh, the hugging and cuddling felt good, with the two soft and furry women, but he was ill at ease with the thought of his horny sister lying beside and even on him.

Jenny understood her tortured husband's feelings, she could feel the unusual tenseness in his body, but she knew that Jill needed the attention. So, she tried her best to make both of them comfortable and happy.

At different times, she was able to get them giggling, and that made her feel good; like she was accomplishing her goal, at least a little.

Eventually they all grew tired and first Mark, then Jill drifted off to sleep.

Jenny, though had a more difficult time of it. When she again returned to contemplating her puppy life she grew upset. Feeling dissatisfied and sorry for herself, and she knew that Jill was feeling the same. Neither pet girls were at all enthusiastic about their extended stays in their outfits.

They all woke up about the same time, and all of them just laid still not wanting to disturb the others. It was Mark who finally shifted up to rest against the headboard. He was sandwiched between the two girls, so as soon as he moved both of them opened their eyes and began stretching and shifting. Both wound up wrapped around Mark's waist, hugging him and petting each other, across his belly.

He couldn't help himself, and his cock began getting hard from the feel. Jill's wonderfully large breasts were a particular distraction. And a pleasing one.

Jenny, of course noticed her husband's reaction and she shifted down and up onto his thigh so she could fit her mouth onto his prick. As soon as he felt her, he moaned. After all they hadn't had sex, last night, with Jill joining them in their bed.

It was the second time that Jill had joined them like that, and that first time she had watched, envious of Jenny, as they couple made love. This time was worse, as she was feeling so horny, and needy. So, she decided to somehow get in on the action.

When Mark, feeling ready to burst, reached down and gently pulled Jenny off, the puppy knew that he was ready for her to mount him so she rolled off and began to move up in the bed.

She was surprised when she was pushed aside, and she felt Jill slid down and on top of Mark. She took him into her kitty mouth before Jenny could complete her repositioning.

Mark, so close to cumming, didn't notice what was happening until it was too late. All he felt was the warmth and wetness cover his cock. He began thrusting and panting and spurting his load.

As always it felt great, and when he reached up to where Jenny's breasts should have been, had she been riding him, he came up empty.

At first it didn't bother him, but as he finished emptying his balls, he opened his eyes and saw Jenny's head lying on his chest with her arm draped over his body.

Want the hell? He thought. But then he began to understand. If it wasn't Jenny covering his cock it was Jill! And as her pussy was locked away it must be her warm mouth working on his cock.

He reached down and pulled Jenny's head up so he could look into her eyes, and she just winked at him.

Damn! He thought. Well, it was the second time his sister had sucked him off. In the shower the other day had been the first. And like the last time Jenny was apparently a willing observer.

So, while hugging his wife to his chest with one hand, he reached down with his free hand and scratched at the head of his kitty sister, while she continued to suck him dry.

She purred.

A few minutes later, Jill let Mark's shrinking cock slip away and she slithered out of bed, and tested her ability to stand. Mark watched, without budging, as she quickly slid down to her hands and knees, and crawled into the master-bath. There, she quickly got a drink and rinsed out her mouth. When she came back out, she meowed and headed out to the guest bath to relieve herself.

Jenny giggled, jumped up immediately and ducked into the bathroom herself, leaving Mark lying there, marveling at what had happened. He couldn't find any reason to complain. It had been a fun night and a great morning.

But it still felt weird to be sleeping with both his furry wife and his furry sister and to have both of them blow him in a single session.

Later, while they ate breakfast, he and Jenny talked about their fun night. Jill could only join in with the occasional meow or purr. But she was able to make it clear that she too enjoyed the night and wanted to do it again, and again.

Jenny felt the same way, but Mark was not so agreeable. He admitted that it had been a fun night, and morning. But he wasn't so sure that he wanted to do it all that often.

"Jill, I understand that you're feeling the need for real sex with a real cock. Won't it be difficult for you to watch Jenny and I get it on, knowing that you can't?" He asked, hoping that that would discourage frequent repeats.

"Good point," Jenny admitted, "I don't want you to feel jealous or get upset."

Jill looked from one to the other and meowed, nodding her head.

"You really don't mind? It won't bother you?" Jenny asked.

Jill first nodded and then held up her paw and twisted it side to side.

"Hah, you figure you'll live with it. Is that it?" Jenny again translated.

Jill nodded.

So twice over the next four days, Jill joined them in their bed. They cuddled and snuggled, and Jill watched quietly as Mark and Jenny enjoyed their sex sessions.

The second occasion, had Mark fucking Jenny in the ass with her positioned doggy-style on the bed. While he was thrusting in her behind, and her front vibrator was bringing her off, Jenny shifted her shoulders and head over so she could suck and lick at Jill's big breast.

Jill sighed and purred, appreciating the attention, and she used her claws to lovingly scratch Jenny's furry head and floppy ears.

Mark was too busy to notice, but, no matter. Jenny and Jill enjoyed that small thing.

Jill was actually feeling contented and happy, as during that timeframe her program had delivered a string of great orgasm sessions, without a single edging instance. She felt like she was beating the odds, and winning the jackpot. And it was keeping her happy and her always active sex drive in check.

They were watching TV when the local station did a piece on the town's preparations for their annual, downtown Halloween party. They described the early activities for the kids, and the nighttime drinking and dancing festivities for the adults.

On this day, Jill was in two-feet mode so she was able to speak up. "Hey, we should go." she said, excitedly. "Jenny and I will fit right in. We can have a ball in our costumes."

Mark shook his head, "Jenny and I already discussed it, and decided not to go."

"Why not? It should be fun, and we'll be the sexiest costumes there. Hell! We should clean up on the prizes."

"I don't want to parade around, like this," Jenny declared, "I don't want my picture plastered on all of the newspapers, TV stations and the Internet. And you know that's exactly what will happen especially if we win the costume contests!" And it was clear how adamant her feelings were.

Jill, deflated, responded, "Yes, I can understand."

But then she followed-up with, "but I'd love to go. And I wouldn't mind getting my picture published, in my super-sexy kitty outfit. Mark would you take me?"

Mark had been smiling, while imagining the affect kitty Jill would have on the party crowd. But now he was on the spot. He didn't want to abandon his wife. Even if he did think it would be fun and entertaining.

Rather than say anything he just held up his hands, as in: 'what can I do? My wife said no'.

Jenny saw, and appreciated Mark's half-hearted denial. But she understood it for what it was, so she sighed and told him, "Mark, if you want to go, then go. But you'd better be ready to keep your kitty under control. And well-guarded."

Mark smiled and Jill laughed delightedly. "Oh goodie! It will be so much fun!"

Mark chuckled. "What are you going to wear?"

Jill stopped and looked at him like he was goofy.

"Well, dear kitty, you can't go in only your kitty costume. With your nipples poking out and your crotch on display. Your lovely fur doesn't cover everything, you know."

Jenny laughed, while Jill uttered "oh shit. You're right. I'll have to wear something. I guess a bikini would do."

"How about a little dress, I think a red one, with spaghetti straps and a short skirt? I think it would look really cute." Jenny suggested.

"Hmmm," Jill said thinking.

"You know what I mean, you've probably seen the look in those Japanese Manga pictures." Jenny added.

The two women spent the next several days finding the right dress for Jill. Of course, they had to locate it on the Internet, and it had to be available for immediate delivery, as the event was only days away. It took a lot of time and energy, but they did, finally agree on, and receive the perfect dress.

With the party the next night, during dinner, Mark threw water on the whole idea. "What if your suit has you in all-fours mode, tomorrow?"

Jill, currently in 'all fours' mode, moaned loudly.

"Oh shit!" Jenny cried. "That would ruin everything."

Jill was obviously upset by the idea. She had been so looking forward to getting out and enjoying herself. And the thought of doing it in her kitty outfit had really excited her. It would be so much fun!

Jenny understood. The last time Jill had been allowed to speak; all she could talk about was the party. How in the hell could they have forgotten that she had to get lucky and hit upon a day when the roll of the dice, resulted in the suit's program giving her a 'two feet' day.

Jill spent a sleepless night worrying about the next day. She really wanted to attend the party and actually have fun showing off. But when she woke up and tentatively tried to stand, the suit didn't cooperate and she had to get down onto her paws and knees.

She was so upset that she hollered "Damn!" and suffered through a punishment shock. And that made her even angrier and more frustrated, so she yelled, "Just fuck!" and was shocked again. And it was stronger this time, and she collapsed onto the floor, and cried.

Mark and Jenny were already at breakfast, and they both suspected that the news would be bad, when Jill didn't show up at her normal time.

Sure enough, as they were finishing their omelets, Jill showed up at the patio door, on all fours. When Mark let her in, she was alternating between moaning and growling.

"I'm sorry, Jill." Jenny said. And she got down on her knees and hugged her very upset friend.

While Jill was eating the breakfast, Mark had prepared for her, Jenny waved mark into the other room.

"Mark, you know how much the party meant to her. Is there some way you can override the program and set her to 'two feet' mode so she can go?"

He just shook his head. "When I wrote the code for her suit, I was afraid that she'd pester me for favors. Beg me to override her own rules, so I purposely made it very difficult. It would take me hours to recode the thing, just to allow me to do an override like that."

"But you could do it?"

"Yes, I could, but I won't. She gets what she asked for. If I start fiddling with the suit's programming now, when will it stop? Next, she'll be begging me to unlock her pussy so she can beg me to fuck her. And I won't do it!"

Jenny understood what he was getting at. And he was probably right. So she gave up and nodding, went back into the kitchen to console one very disappointed kitty.

It took several days for Jill to get over her funk. Jenny did all she could to help kitty get over her disappointment. Each of those nights Jill slept with them in the master bedroom. She enjoyed the companionship and the cuddling, but watching Mark and jenny make love, next to her in the bed, didn't help her attitude all that much.

Otherwise Jill's days continued to be focused on her sessions with her vibrators. The one time that the suit edged her made her so angry that she, again cursed, and got punished, for it.

Jenny remained worried for her friend. She did all she could to cheer her up. They spent a lot of time cuddling and just hanging out together.

When Jill's first month in her kitty suit drew to an end, Mark told her that the next time the suit allows her two-feet mode, he'd like to remove her suit for the normal examination and cleaning procedure, she nods and begins hoping for tomorrow.

She spends that night debating with herself over what should come next, another month of the kitty life, or a return to the freedom of being Jill the foot-loose, female human.

She understands that if she does dump the suit, she'll have to leave. She just couldn't remain with Mark and Jenny, and live as a girl. It would be too awkward, after all she'd been through with Jenny, in particular, let alone with Mark. It was one thing to have sex, or near-sex, with your best friend and your step-brother while masquerading as a kitty, but something totally different as a woman. Or so she thought.

She knew that it would bother her, and she was pretty sure it would bother them too, if she dumped the suit and stuck around.

Jill was really pissed, when the next day rolled around and the suit kept her on all fours. It was almost like the suit was making her decision for her.

When she went over for breakfast, the next day she was on two feet, and able to talk. Jenny came out of the bedroom, also walking upright, ready, she explained, to help Jill remove her suit and get cleaned up afterward.

Mark and Jenny explained the process, while they all ate, and after the meal, Mark went to grab his laptop as Jenny escorted Jill into the master bedroom, where she and Mark had decided it would be easiest to strip Jill and then dump her into the big bathtub, as Jenny always did when she removed her suit.

Jill cooperated as the two of them began the process. As soon as her hood was removed, she breathed a huge sigh of relief. She used her paws to rub her face and bald head. It felt wonderful. Even loosening her mouth and jaw, a painful process, didn't really bother her.

When Mark freed her hands, she groaned and cried, just as Jenny always did, while she worked to loosen the locked-up joints and cramping muscles of her fingers. Jenny helped as best she could, massaging with her paws.

As soon as some feeling and dexterity returned to her hands, Jill with more assistance from a giggling Jenny, rubbed and stroked her big breasts, now exposed in all their glory.