Jennifer Unchained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Tessa open her mouth to respond, and be stilled by a subtle glance from the delectable Susie.

Jenny seized my hand and tugged me over to the sofa where she motioned me to sit.

"I think you need to know, Mister Dick, what raw material you are working with. Study it closely, because I will be asking questions later." She had lowered her head and was regarding me through hooded eyes. She flicked a glance at the Asian woman.

"Susie, can you find some Borodin: Polovtsian Dances, I think?"

Susie went to a rack of CDs and selected one to load in a player. The lyrical sound of a Russia folk dance washed through the room like a breath of Spring in the otherwise jaded atmosphere of an Autumn evening. Jenny stood motionless at first, and slowly undid the button to her trousers under her smock. She pushed the trousers down her legs and stepped out of them. That single motion seemed to turn a monochrome image of a woman seen through a grainy black and white image into glorious technicolour. For, below the line of the thigh-length white smock appeared tanned legs of astonishingly lithe beauty. Jenny's knees did not interrupt the smooth line of her limbs, but simply enhanced them as slight, curved protrusions. The whiteness of the smock enhanced the even tan colour of her arms and legs.

I forced myself to stare her full in the face; something which up until then I had resisted. I had feared an instant and inappropriate erection from too close examination of her wonderful face. Jenny had a rare beauty. Quite unlike her sister, she was stunningly gorgeous in a classical English Rose way. Yet that rose had a good colour and a fine complexion under a riot of untamed honey blonde hair. Jenny was that rare creature: the one in a million stunner who would stand out in any crowd. I could see now why men might go wild over her, and abandon any restraint at the merest hint of sexual playfulness. She had looks that could so easily grace any Hollywood or Indie blockbuster. And she was standing only a few feet away from me, a living and breathing dream.

Whilst the music continued in lyrical tone, she began to dance, light tip-toe steps like a trained ballet dancer, with occasional effortless leaps of extended limbs. Her body whirled and ballooned the skirt of her smock to its fullest extent, showing off her flawless thighs. This heady vision quickly intoxicated me, all the more so because it felt as if Jenny were not only dancing for me, but possibly also auditioning for my approval. I recalled the lyrics to Strangers in Paradise as she danced to that familiar theme, and felt at that moment that I was indeed in Paradise.

She broke into an effortless, whirling dervish of a dance, interspersed with flying leaps, which served only to highlight her lithe, athletic limbs.

The music rose to a crescendo and she paused knowingly, facing me. Then came the increasing beats of kettle drums to presage a dramatic change in tempo. Jenny responded by leaping into the air like a gazelle and whirling mid-air as she contorted her body like a supremely balletic athlete. Brief respites in the tempo allowed her to display her form to its best effect before the next crescendo caused her smock to flap in the wake of her leaps and contortions, to display her thonged hips beneath. Her adductor muscles stretched as she leapt, briefly breaking the smooth line of her inner thighs. Her graceful limbs were athletically toned.

I could not imagine a more arousingly intimate dance performance. I glanced at Tessa and Susie who were gazing at Jenny with rapt admiration. Jenny was acting an imagined scene with an invisible amour, holding out her arms beseechingly and displaying her figure with smoothed palms to accentuate her features. The music tempo increased again and she affected an air of sexual tension as her chest rose in great heaves and she clutched at her ample breasts, outlined beneath the smock bustline. She moved away into space as the piece gathered together for its final climax, turning slow cartwheels around on the carpet until the orchestra reached the final conclusion and she stood on her hands, just like Tessa had done a few days before. The young women had clearly done this feat many times, which is why it now appeared so effortless, and enabled jenny to hold the position as her smock finally surrendered to gravity and fell down her arms to puddle at her wrists on the floor. As partial stripteases go, this was astonishingly captivating.

My heart leapt, moments before my cock then sprung to the fullest attention it could manage within the confines of my tracksuit bottoms. She maintained her stance, balancing upside down on her hands, her fulsome bust stretched outwards within a thin flesh-coloured bra, with erect nipples commanding my attention.

Her loin was barely concealed behind a matching flesh-coloured thong of a slightly lighter hue to her tanned body. There were no tan lines to disrupt the bronzed sweep of her exposed flesh. Her upturned breasts were an invention of astonishing physical tautness.

Only when I finally broke out of my freeze of wonderment and roared my approval, did she deftly drop back onto her feet and stand to receive my applause. She was beaming a radiant smile of delight at my reaction. Tessa and Susie expressed their own respective raptures in applause and cries of adulation. Yet this was no spoilt child showing off for her adoring carers, but a consummate dancer and sexy athlete receiving the adoration of her audience. How could such a perfect woman be so mentally damaged?

Jenny regarded me pensively, continuing the fiction of an audition. "What did you feel?" she asked, a curious question given the normal enquiry would have been about quality of the performance. Whilst I summoned up a suitably appropriate reply, my eyes scanned Jenny's body, posed so invitingly for my scrutiny.

"Bravo. I felt aroused, in every sense, and in every pore of my being. Jenny, you are a superb dancer with a sylphlike grace which belies your hourglass figure."

Her bust, particularly, drew my gaze with its extraordinary fullness and shape. Her breasts swung gently within the confines of the bra as she moved her body. Her breasts cried out for attention. She saw me admiring them and shook her shoulders playfully to make them wiggle. It was an exquisite feeling to have a woman display herself so blatantly, yet, apparently also so modestly in her underwear. Sex and naivety seemed to go hand in hand with Jenny.

"Show me how much you appreciated my performance. Drop your pants and let me see your cock! Take everything off."

Her frankness astonished and excited me. I was equally surprised at how much I wanted to do it. I was being drawn into her sensual web of enticement even as I fought to maintain my self-control. My instinct was to refuse her command, but I could not - did not - want to refuse such a request after the performance she had just delivered. I was immediately under her thrall, as much as her carers. I raised my butt on the cushion and slipped the bottoms off my legs. I hoisted my tee shirt off my arms. I was naked in front of three women I hardly knew. My penis pointed up, bloated, at a 45 degree angle, and bounced like a nodding dog as blood pulsed through it. My reveal caused Jenny's eyes to widen with incredulity, perhaps not so much at its uniqueness as at the length of time since she had last savoured the sight of one.

"You're sweating," she observed as she stroked her breasts. Her nipples had more than doubled in size within the confines of the thin bra material, with the auto-stimulation of her exhibitionism.

"Jenny, you promised." The warning had come from Susie.

Jenny moved up close to, and paused with her superb cleavage inches from my face, long enough to ensure that I had plenty of time to admire it close-up. Then she turned slowly and slunk away from me, an opportunity this time to tease with her flawless bottom, artfully concealed by her underwear.

"You can't get dressed yet," she ordered, as she bent to pick up her outer garments then continued her slink to the door.

"She's probably gone to masturbate again," opined Susie. "She was warned not to allow herself to get turned on. Now she has to sort herself out again."

"That's very clinical," I observed, not sure whether I was hinting at criticism. The observation felt very clinical. I was uneasy at being naked, but I had been determined not to upset Jenny on first acquaintance, at least not unless the situation got too out of hand. Yet I hadn't expected that turn of events, nor how I would react.

"That is how we manage Jenny," Susie explained. "Sometimes we might oblige her with some woman on woman sex, but mostly we let her sort herself out. Goodness knows how we will cope with a tumescent man around. Particularly if he is naked..."

Jenny returned, now fully clothed again. She flung herself down beside me and announced in a loud, sing-song voice, "He's shy. How adorable; and what a cock."

That last comment jarred. Her carers allowed her self-indulgence because of her condition. Now that I had been subjected to it, I doubted the wisdom of this permissive therapy. My mind raced about how to cope with the situation without inflaming it further.

But she was now sitting close beside me, her physical presence a mind-deranging distraction. I studied her, just as I suspected she was examining me. She was quite remarkable. She had so much vivacity that it might be mistaken for hyperactivity. I felt that I had to say something to make some comment by way of reply to her lewd comment. I tried gentle wit.

"Sorry if I am speechless. I'm not shy but I do find myself feeling reticent in the presence of such beauty."

I immediately thought what a dumb thing to say, but it had a positive effect. Jenny bounced emphatically like a tigger, then rolled over to me, sat astride my lap and kissed me. Her clothed crotch pressed down uncomfortably on my unclothed erection. Then she rolled back to her place as if it had been a perfectly normal and polite gesture to make to anyone she had just met.

I realised then that Susie had been talking. I had only had eyes for Jenny. I turned to face her carer.

"We discussed your visit with Jenny. She fully understands the purpose, don't you Jenny?" She was subtly getting matter back on track, to defuse the sexual tension Jenny had created.

"Yes, it's to get to know you. It will be fun to have a man around. Are you staying overnight?"

"We talked about that," said Susie, "he has been invited to stay over, and to spend some time with you."

Jenny scowled and admonished her. "Don't use the 'Royal we' like that, it's patronising. Talk normally. Anyway, he might not want to stay after meeting us. We might frighten him away."

She turned to look at me and gave me a dazzling smile. "Do we frighten you Mr Wallace, Mr Richard Wallace, mister dick?" In those exchanges she had demonstrated her intelligence and her desire to be treated like a normal adult, alongside her teasingness. She was also manipulating me into an invidious position. It invited me to deny any possibility of her frightening me off. As I mused on her artifice, I stared unwittingly at her beautiful features. She glanced down at her hands in feigned shyness and giggled with pleasure. She knew that I was no longer just looking, but admiring her.

"You've still got an erection!"

She exclaimed it delightedly and without any embarrassment, and she fell to her knees facing it, whilst I sat helplessly, not knowing how to react. She stared it and spoke as if to my groin.

"I know it's rude to make such personal observations, and in polite society I should never say such things. But if we are to get along, I insist on absolute honesty: no pretending or evasiveness. You are intended to be part of my therapy. Right?" At last, she raised her eyes to meet mine. Had she been addressing me or my cock?

I looked to Tessa for a reaction, for some kind of direction. She must have thought through beforehand how this first meeting would go. Surely, she had a strategy for handling any awkwardness? She almost imperceptibly nodded as she returned my gaze.

"Yes, I suppose so, Jenny. I am part of your therapy. I promise you complete transparency. But you must surely realise that in real life people don't always tell the truth."

Jenny's eyes flashed. "Don't ever treat me like a child. I'm your equal. In my own home I set the tone. The rules are only for my therapy, not to govern my life. If I'm to comprehend how to manage my problems, I must fully understand the situation. Agreed?"

I nodded and answered her in as gentle a tone as I could muster through the veils of my potent arousal. "I couldn't ever see you as a child. But if we - you and I - are to succeed at normalising your tendencies, we must agree on some ground rules. Normal social conventions. I cannot always be absolutely honest with you. That isn't normal behaviour, nor is it necessarily desirable. We should let our minds process and interpret what we see and hear, and leave provocative thoughts unsaid. Otherwise, I would be unable to cope with your licentiousness. Having sex with you would defeat the objective of me being here. If we can't work out your solutions with you, to establish a proper standard of behaviour, this experiment will fail. How you act in the confines of your home is not how normal people conduct themselves in the wide world out there. You know that your behaviour is abnormal, and that you are capable of causing riots. That is not good for men, nor for their wives and girlfriends, nor for law and order. I'm sure you know all this, but I feel it needs to be said at this precise moment."

Jenny chortled, "Ho, ho, ho. He really speaks his mind, doesn't he?" She addressed her observation to the other ladies to include them in her observation, perhaps to defuse her embarrassment at having been admonished so logically. She turned to look at me and await my response.

"I'm merely following your lead. I wouldn't dream of distressing you, by saying something hurtful. That would be counter-productive."

She weighed that up, then smiled. She had laid her hand on mine and I hadn't noticed it in my focus on our discussion. Her expression softened, which made her face light up with a brilliant radiance.

"But you still have your erection. Do you find me beautiful?"

She was playing with me, probably taunting or teasing me. She had sensed my weakness. It put me on my guard for pitfalls.

"I wouldn't normally be so frank so soon after meeting someone for the first time -"

"But do you?"

"Yes."

"Am I sexy?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to fuck me now?"

So, we come to the ultimate challenge, so early on in this first encounter.

I shuddered at being thrown in at the deep end so soon. The thought flashed through my mind that this discussion was turning into a car crash, but I quickly berated myself for such an inappropriate metaphor.

"Well, do you?"

"No."

"Why would you not want to fuck me?" She wasn't offended by my answer; she just didn't believe it.

It was going to be hard to sound convincing. My voice croaked as I started my reply. "I don't always respond to my basest urges, and certainly not with someone I don't know. There are women I've known for years and deeply fancied, but never even flirted with them."

"Why not?"

"Probably because they were married, or because we were working together, or perhaps once because I believed in my upbringing strictures not to have sex outside marriage."

"But wouldn't you have wanted to be able to act like me and take what you want - to fulfil your desires?"

"Never. I normally control my urges."

She leapt up and glared at me. A quick glance showed that Susie was listening intently to our exchange. Was this an experiment? Was Jenny part of it, or conducting it? She had clearly been angered by my comment, which struck at the heart of her condition: self-control, or its absence. She was determined to test it to the limit with me.

"So, if I stripped for you and fondled your dick...would you resist me?"

"Yes."

"Because of the other ladies here?

"Tessa, Susie, will you strip naked, please? Show Dick how free we are and that you don't mind if I have sex with him."

I suddenly realised that I had stopped breathing, through heightened concentration at Jenny's manipulatively arousing behaviour, and through sudden panic. This meeting was on a knife edge. I glanced again at her carers. I had declared my resistance. She was now testing it by driving a wedge between me and her carers. If they stripped in the manner in which they all probably so often behaved - sexually - I would be the one out of line. Could I hold that line? I suspected Tessa also appreciated that dilemma. She had agreed to Jenny's demand to dictate the course of this first meeting. She would stick to that agreement, perhaps no matter what now ensued. It was me who had to resist. That was my test.

To my dismay both Tessa and Susie stood up and began removing their clothes. I thought I saw regret on Tessa's face. Susie, on the other hand looked eager to display her body to me. She fixed me with her gaze and smiled invitingly. Jenny watched them disrobe with a hand shoved down into her slacks, poised over her pudenda.

I had to decide what was the best course of action. If this was therapy, it was as unconventional as it comes. Jenny was dictating the course of the meeting.

"Tessa, come up close and give Dick a twirl. Now kiss his dick."

She smirked as my bottom rose from the sofa to respond to Tessa's hot breath and wetted lips.

"Now Susie, show Dick your athletic prowess; what you have taught me to do."

Susie cartwheeled in a circle, smoothly and with perfect physical control. She dropped into a squat with her knees spread wide, then leant back on her hands. She lifted her hips slowly up and down then around in circles, her opened pussy lips the epicentre of my attention. It was as mesmerising as an Indian hypnotising a cobra by playing and waving around a flute. I let out a groan before I could regain control.

"Thank you Susie. You inspire me."

Susie got to her feet and walked slowly away, to give me a favourable impression of her shapely, toned bottom.

"Jenny," I pleaded, "my penis is bursting. You are stunningly beautiful. If we had met and dated, and found that we liked each other, I would have no hesitation in seducing you once I had got to know you. But I would no more seduce you now, nor even respond to your seduction of me, than if you were my own daughter. You asked me to undress in an awkward situation. I acquiesced with something which feels totally inappropriate. I can't see what purpose it serves.

"I also feel uncomfortable at you asking people who care about you, to strip in front of a relative stranger. It makes me feel mixed emotions towards you."

She could have been upset and emotional. But she was in full control of her emotions as she replied.

"What if it's therapy? What if it's the only way I am going to pull myself through to recovery?"

"Jennifer, do you honestly believe that, with your undoubted intelligence? This is uncharted territory; for your companions, for Social Services, even for the behavioural specialists. They probably don't know what is the best therapy for you. That gives you plenty of scope to take advantage of the situation. I'm only well aware what a gorgeous young woman you are. Please don't exploit that without a very sound reason."

She stared at me speculatively. I thought she might cry, but then she turned around and flopped herself back down on the sofa, in an attitude of defeat. "Then it's just as well I masturbated before you came in - Dick!"

She looked annoyed. Her attempted domination and humiliation of me didn't appear to be working as she had anticipated. She turned to look at Tessa and Susie. "You must stay naked until I agree to let you cover yourselves."

1...34567...12